Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

As Xollot and Zexion made their way up the ramps and stairs that composed The Castle That Never Was, Xollot's eyes darter here and there, taking in the blank walls and the absence of members. Xemnas must have sent them out in force while she'd been sitting in front of C.O. Zexion took her to the Grey Area. He sniffed the air.
    "He's alone." he said. "Wait Here."
    He stepped through the Corridor of Darkness and emerged in his seat in the Round Room.
    "There is a Nobody in the Grey Area. She wants to see you."

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

As another Dark Corridor opened up in Halloween Town, Jaxan steped out and took a look around the world. So this is Halloween town, now to find Xigbar. He thought as he made his way around the new world.

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin left the round room through a corridor of darkness. He smiled as he found himself face to face with another new nobody. He walked past her and into another corridor of darkness. He then found himself in a world he now hated, the world of his death. He looked upon the castle remembering the beast that lived inside. "im sure he will be happy to see me" Xaldin chuckled.
    --------------
    [​IMG]
    Roxas looked towards Xion and then Axel. "Im sure she will wake up Axel, and then we can all have ice cream together." In the back of his mind he remembered what happened to Xion. They almost killed each other last time. He faked a smile so Axel couldn't see what was wrong. "Axel what do you think is going to happen to us?"

4. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollo's eyes followed Xaldin as he walked briskly through the room, and into a Dark Corridor. He had but glanced at here before leaving. He had smiled at the sight of her, but the smile had left as quickly as it had come, and she saw the distaste in his eyes as he strode past her. It was not directed at her though, it was more a sort of...anticipatory disgust, almost a reluctance to leave. She could readily guess where he was going. Her researches, and observation made her privy to the final resting places of all the original members. He was going to the Beast's Castle. She knew it with as much certainty as if she were going with him.
    "Beast is in for a rough time." she thought. Xaldin would be ten times more spiteful and manipulative than before, the more so because now he had a personal motive. He would not be merely following orders, but seeking vengeance, which was a far more powerful motivator.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas opened his eyes, staring at Zexion before nodding slowly. He could feel the new Nobody but he also felt Xue present. He glanced out of the corner of his eye up to Xue's chair and figured she was taking another cat nap.

[​IMG]

Xigbar stalked through the Graveyard, his eye scanning the tombstones for the Heartless. It was unusually quiet which he didn't like one bit. Heartless were never quiet....and he was never cautious. "Ah...I don't wanna be spending my time out here hunting for a Heartless that isn't gonna show up."

[​IMG]

Axel stared at Xion's sleeping face, he still held his memories of aftere Roxas left the Organization. How much he'd wanted to see him again...and how much it had hurt even to see Sora walking around. His green eyes widened, Sora...that had to be it. "Maybe she'll wake up if we find Sora and bring her to him. After all, she's apart of Sora. Maybe something didn't come back when we did, some part of her...still might be inside Sora."

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

It wasn't before the trio found their main target. The enemy had wings, making it difficult for them to hit. Eve had tried to do some kind of jump attack, but that failed. In the end, it was one of Kenji's fireballs that defeated the creature. Kenji smirked, somehow feeling much more powerful.

"Mission accomplished," Kenji said, flashing a goofy smile.

[​IMG]

Luxord nodded, very pleased with the boy's work. He wasn't as flattered with Eve's work, who seemed to just ignore the two. He summoned a dark corridor, all three of them returning back to the castle.

"You've deserved a rest, Kenji," Luxord said before turning to EVe, "but I dont believe you have worked to your daily potential, m'lady. It would be best to visit Xemnas and have him send you somewhere else."

[​IMG]

Eve's smirk didn't go away. She felt that she didn't have any opportunity to do anything in battle. She was angry, and she felt that the only thing that could calm her down was burning off energy with fighting. She turned away furiously as she took his advice and return to the round room.

7. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Zexion saw Eve appear in her chair, and he smelt Xue. She wasn't in her chair, and he decided that she was not in the room, but she must be nearby. Her scent was strong. He acted on Xemnas' nod and left to get Xollot. He found her studying Luxord who had come in and was sitting on his favorite sofa, cards in hand as always.
    "He will see you."
    Xollot rose from her place and followed Zexion. He summoned a Corridor of Darkness, but did not go through it. He tilted his head to indicate the Xollot was to go through.

When she emerged, Xollot was in the center of a circle of chairs, all of them far above the ground. She saw Xemnas in the second to largest one, which puzzled her a little. She had but little knowledge of the new members and it did not seem in keeping, either with Xemnas' pride, or his intelligence, to allow anyone to be seated above him. Things like that lead to divided loyalties, and depositions. There was a girl there as well, one of the new ones, but Xemnas must have instructed her to keep quiet just before Xollot entered, for she had her mouth shut, and wore a bored and impatient look, which proclaimed that she had business with him, and wanted to get it done.

Xollot took her time, looking this way and that, and finally fell to looking at Xemnas, and trying to read his eyes. He was of course very high up but she could see him well enough. Still he said nothing, so Xollot decided to make the first move.
    "My name is Xollot. I have come to offer my services to you. I suggest it might make things go a little quicker if state my case uninterrupted, and then you can make your decision about me. is this agreeable?"

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas watched Xollot carefully. He'd figured someone like her would eventually walk into his castle. For once, his interest in motives and her own plan was set aside. Eve had returned which meant Luxord and Kenji were back so soon. The heartless must not have been very threatening. Perhaps Xigbar's information was getting off somehow...or Saix was being too cautious.

[​IMG]

[B"]Master Xemnas knows very well why you're here, Xollot."[/B] A blue haired girl poked her head over the edge of the highest chair. Golden eyes flashed and her small hands moved in small minute movements and she reappeared on Xemnas' arm of his chair. "Mayhap you pray your case be one that is undeniably agreeable."

9. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot's eyes flicked to Xue. She had no knowledge of this girl, for she was one of the new members, but it was clear that she held high rank, otherwise she would not dare to interfere. But she had no desire to bandy words with an underling, however distinguished. She was here to see Xemnas, and it was to Xemnas that she addressed her remarks.

"I cannot promise to say what you want to hear. Never the less, you shall hear me. The first thing I should address is this: Why would you want yet another Nobody? Why would you need more Nothing? The answer is that Nothing is strong, strong enough to steal away a mans life. So why would you want me? I can offer no real fighting expertise. I will fight to defend myself, but I do not enjoy it, which is why I stick with a crossbow; it keeps the foe at a distance. What I can offer is foresight. When I had a heart I was a probability theorist. I have a good faculty for taking facts and information and turning them to advantage. I am what you might call a strategist. Right now, you have a few good brains, but they are disunited, each bent upon their individual missions, which means that the only person left to look to the wider canvas is yourself."

Xollot had kept a close watch upon Xemnas' eyes as she spoke, and she saw the slight lift of the eyebrows.

"You are wondering how I know about your comrades. I have spent the last two years researching, and observing your organization. I know where each of your original members met their ends, and why. I know their skills, weaknesses and temperaments. ah! and now you wonder how I knew what you were thinking. It is quite simple. I can read people. I sense what they feel. I can see you don't believe me. Well I suppose it does sound a bit improbable, so let me prove it. You have just sent Xaldin to the Beast's Castle, correct?"

Xemnas just looked at her. She smiled.

"It sounds like magic, but it's simple logic. I know he died in the Beasts Castle. I saw him leaving just now, and I saw the distaste in his eyes. It takes a lot to rouse him, and so I guessed, correctly, as I now see, that he was going to the place of his death. What I can do for you is look at all the information placed before me and strategize. I can spot the flaws in your current plans and show you how to fix them. I will tell you the truth always, even when you don't want to hear it. This annoys ordinary people and most leaders loath and punish it. Wise leaders don't. A man surrounded by Yes-men is a man ignorant of his weaknesses. So! Do I go or stay? It makes little difference to me. I'm not here for a heart, or power. My work is it's own reward, and if you don't want to make use of it, I shall go to someone who will."

Xollot paused a moment, then said, “That's really all I have to say. Would prefer me to wait here for your decision or to leave and return tomorrow?”

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Continuing his way through Halloween town, Jaxan found a lack of heartless around. Personalty he didn't mind it, it just meant less work for him. Though he had to do something while he was hear and defeating heartless was a good way of killing time. Making his way to the graveyard he still found no sign of the heartless. "This might just be the most boring mission I've ever been on. He said to himself as he leaned on a nearby tombstone for the time being.

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas chuckled, deep within his throat, and patted Xue's head. "You certainly have made use of your time as a non-existant being. You've told me many things, but none of which that could help me in furthering my plans. You, Xollot, are something expendable to me. Ah, but I have use of you yet. There is but one job I entrust to those that have hearts within our ranks. Sora. If, indeed, you have studied the Organization so closely, you know this name well. Sora is a bother and soon he will catch wind of our new plans. I cannot trust those with hearts, even within our ranks."

[​IMG]

Xigbar lowered himself in front of Jaxan, his yellow eye narrowed on the boy and a frown on his face, though from his upside-down position, it looked like an eerie smile. "Why are you following me?"

12. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot had expected something like this. No leader jumped for anything, even if he wanted to. She was quite sure that after a time he would find her indispensable but if he did not it was no skin off her nose. She knew Sora. She had watched him. Seen what he had done. He was good with his keyblade, but nothing special in the brainbox. His success against the Organization was due to combined physical strength, a strong heart, luck, and the intelligence of others. Without Riku, Mikey or Ansem to guide him, he had a habit of bumbling around, being a nuisance, but not an actual hindrance. Castle Oblivion proved that. He had walked right in, not leaving when he had the chance. It was only Namine that had saved him then. But for all this, she did not underestimate him. She knew him and could readily find his Achilles heel, which would certainly make her indispensable to Xemnas. If, on the other hand he attempted to dispense with her, Xollot would simply go to Sora. Or to some other power. She cared not where. Organization XIII had been her first choice, for it was made up of other such as she, but if they didn't want her...

"I would agree that you cannot trust those with hearts. A heart really is the most unwarrantable annoyance. It make one so unstable and emotional, prone to betrayal. Worse! Betrayal without advantage to one's self. No I quite agree. They are liable to take pity on your enemies. As for Sora...I have seen him in the course of my researches. As to his catching wind of your plans...I think that you would do well to worry more about the King, Riku, or possibly, Ansem. They are the brains behind Sora. He very rarely finds these things out for himself. Others tell him, and then he acts. You say you have use for me. Would you kindly issue me with instructions? I have been idle for several days, and inactivity really can be very wearying."

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Jaxan just stared at the upside down Xigbar before answering. "Well, the are the only member that I know of that came to this world. So I decided to tag along."

14. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot continued to gaze inquiringly up at Xemnas. Finally she grew exasperated and said "If a response were to be forthcoming I should be extremely obliged." Her tone was one of extreme courtesy, and while the meaning was perfectly clear, no one could have accused her of impoliteness.

15. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin used one of his lances to smack beast sending the monster into a wall. He already completed his mission and was just having a little fun. "Not so tough without the Keyblade brat are you monster?" He said laughing at the beast. He has gotten soft thanks to that girl, and he could easily be killed but that would be no fun."Ta-ta for now beast I will be back." He disappointing in a second through a corridor of darkness hearing the beast bellow in anger. He opened his eyes and found himself sitting in his chair in the round room. The only people in the room were the Superior, Xue and the girl he passed in the hall. "Sir I would be willing to take the girl on as my apprentice if you and her would allow it." He smiled towards the girl.

16. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot nodded back at him. She knew she would have to be "trained" even though she already knew everything there was to know about the Organization and it's aims and methods. She was only relived that it was Xaldin that was offering to deal with her. He had brains not like some she knew of. If she had been assigned to Demyx she would most likely have bunked off. Or worse still! If she had been given to Larxene she would have taken her crossbow to her.

She could fight well enough so she would do alright with the training. But again, she was pleased to be with Xaldin. It meant more brain, less brawn. She did not particularly enjoy fighting. To her, it was a marginally boring and tedious thing. Something which had to be dealt with on occasion to get to the fun part strategizing. Unless of course she was angry. When Xollot was in a towering rage, she loved nothing better than causing anguish, mental or physical, she didn't care which.

"Would that be agreeable sir?"
    she asked Xemnas, he face the picture of obedient inquiry.

17. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas exhaled, blowing strands of his grey hair away from his face. The new one addressed him as sir all the time and now Xaldin was asking something they had all known was stupid and futile. Nobodies did not take apprentices. The only time that had happened was Roxas and Axel...a mistake that he didn't ever want to repeat. "No, Xaldin you seem to forget we of the Organization do not take apprentices for that would make us weak. Xollot, you will train with Xaldin for one day. After that, since you seem to boast your superior abilities, you will be tested as all of those in the Organization are tested. We will see what happens after that. Now leave us, Xollot, we have much to discuss..." Golden eyes landed on Xaldin and waited for his report.

[​IMG]

Xigbar grinned and righted himself, "Well I'll be glad to have someone to talk to. Just don't expect me to bail you out. The trouble you get into is your own." He folded his arms and stalked away, heading for the coffin on the other side of the graveyard that would lead to the Pumpkin Hill.

18. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]\
    Xaldin let out a small chuckle as he finished listing to his superior. "If you think that is best Superior I will not disobey." Xaldin knew if Xemnas did everything the same they would all be killed again and again. He hated not having a heart, and would do anything to get it back but going against his superior was out of the question. "Let me finish up here Xollot we will talk later." He smiled and then looked towards Xenmas. He could not let him mistake his kindness towards the girl as weakness.

"Superior I was able to contain the heartless until a keyblade can be used against it. As for the Beast inside the castle It seemed the girl changed him back to a man but as soon as he saw me he turned back to the beast. He was no challenge and the world could be your in a heartbeat though I see no reason for wanting that pitiful world."

19. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot nodded, mentally reproaching herself. She had accepted what Xaldin said without thought. A bad and dangerous habit. She didn't know all there was to know about the inner workings of the Organization, but she had seen a lot, and deduced more. She remembered now that she had always seen the members jumbled together, never seeing two together for more than a day at the time. Except, of course, Axel and Roxas. She had rarely seen one without the other. That had been a mistake for Xemnas, she knew that from what she had seen. He was clever. He would not repeat his mistakes. She should have anticipated that.

“I must do some crosswords.” She thought to herself. That would put an edge back on her intellect.

Xollot summoned a corridor of darkness and left the room. This meant that sooner or later, she would have to deal with Larxene, Demyx, Vexen, and a whole slew of ignorant annoying persons. Still, if, after all that, Xemnas allowed her to bend her mind to the Organization's master plans she would be well rewarded. The mental exertion and exultation which she craved was worth the annoyance and boredom it took the get there.

As she appeared in the Grey Area, Xollot frowned a little. Xemnas had shown annoyance, and it wasn't just Xaldin's clanger that had caused it. The annoyance had been directed at her. Was it that she had addressed him as “sir?” Well! She hadn't been prepared to call him “The Superior” until she was sure of a place in the Organization, and she would not call him Xemnas. She did not use first names for a superior. First names were for equals and inferiors. It was as a mark of respect that she had called him sir.

She pulled a Rubix cube from a pocket and began flicking the squares around as she waited for Xaldin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora lay on his favorite tree on the island. Alone for once, since Kairi was in town with Selphie, and Riku had vanished for a couple of hours, most likely to think, which was what Sora was doing. King Mickey had written. Some way, somehow, the Organization had been resurrected. That meant that Sora would be unable to remain here, in his home world. He would have to leave. But what was he to do? The Heartless were there, they always would be, but not in abundance. For the moment, they were not that much of a threat. And the Organization was but newly risen from the grave, what could they be doing, and how could he stop them? Until those questions were answered there was not a whole lot he could do.

And then there was the question of Roxas and Xion. How had they become separated from him? How had he not felt it? There was no hole, no lapse of memory, nothing to show that a part of him was missing. The first he'd known about it was when Mickey had written. The King wrote that Roxas was weak, too weak to fight, while Xion was asleep. So why did the Organization bother to keep them? Especially given that these same Nobodies, along with Axel, and betrayed them last time? It' didn't make sense.

Sora's feelings were all jumbled. Last time, he had hated the Organization. Pure, and simple. They were his enemies, they threatened his friends, and the worlds. Now...Now there was a bit of pity mixed with the hatred, and sadness. These Nobodies had once been men. People with their wholes lives ahead of them. People that could be a force for the Light; now reduced to fragments. Nothings which had no right to “Be” and existed simply to serve their own ends, and cause havoc for everybody else. And then there was Axel, Roxas and Xion. Roxas and Xion were a part of him, and Axel was a friend. So what was Sora supposed to do? How could he stop the Organization when three of it's members were his friends, people that needed his protection?

Perhaps it was Riku's influence, but Sora's mind, previously so cut and dried, was thrown into confusion. His black and white world had been flung into a myriad of grays. His enemies were no longer just his enemies. His friends were jumbled up amongst them.

20. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    After giving his mission report to Xenmas(last post) Xaldin excused himself from the round room. He walked down a hallway, thinking about everything, sorting all the memories. That's all any of them had just memories. He felt nothing not happiness or joy or even sadness. Would they succeed this time with all these new members or fail again. If they did fail would they have another chance or was this it. He smiled when thinking of defeating the Keyblade brat. "This time It will be different Sora." He said to himself.

He entered the grey world and saw Xollot playing with a Rubix Cube. He walked over to her wondering how she ended up here. "Ready to go Xollot? As a special treat I will let you pick any world you want. We just need to go over the basics." It was the same old song and dance as every new member got this orientation. It seemed Xollot knew a lot about them but he didn't worry to much. He liked Xollot he didn't know why.

[​IMG]
    As Axel said Sora's name Roxas's head started to hurt. He was remember everything that happened. The last 7 days of his summer vacation, the friends he never really had, his fight with Axel and becoming friends with Namine. He looked towards the sleeping Xion and then towards Axel. "I hope so Axel. I'm just glad were back together and not trying to kill each other" he laughed a weak laugh. He was tired but was afraid of going to sleep and not waking up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.