Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot looked up and slipped the half-solved cube back into her pocket. She didn't much care which world she went to. They were all different but the same; full of people with all their foibles and quirks. She enjoyed watching people, but not interacting with them. Every world held equal interest for her.

"Isn't Twilight Town usually the first port of call for new members? That world will do as well as any."

She saw curiosity in his eyes, along with a kind of liking. She wasn't sure that she liked him yet. She knew him to have a brain and that gave him a head start in her mind, but respect was something which must be earned, and until she had seen him work at close hand, she would not commit herself to any one opinion. However, she would return his courtesy. She save her scorn for the blunderers. The morons.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas soaked in Xaldin's report and let him go without saying another word. The Princess and the Beast... It was never the world he was after...but taking the Princess' heart wouldn't be a fool-proof plan either...and he knew this from time after time after time of watching from the sidelines. No this time...it would work perfectly. The Keyblade Master and his friends couldn't stop him this time. With Riku missing from Destiney Islands and Sora all alone, he would be easier to deal with. Getting rid of him was the being's with hearts' jobs and...locating the warp in darkness and space was Xue's to keep Riku out. Once Roxas was well enough and Xion had woken up, the real portion of their jobs would begin again. Collecting Hearts for Kingdom Hearts. This time...there would be no little things to ruin his plans. This time...Xion would be controlled, Roxas and Axel would be watched. Ansem was gone...the King away back home or looking for Riku. And with his efforts doubled, he'd find the Door of Awakening and his friend....

3. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Sora continued pondering and basking in the sun for hours, lost in his thoughts until a shout jerked him back to the present. Kairi ran towards him looking worried. Riku was missing. They quickly got a search party together and searched all of the islands, but to no avail. Riku was gone. It was time for Sora to leave.

That night Sora wrote to the King to alert him to the situation. That done, he could do nothing but wait. He couldn't leave the island without Donald and Goofy and Gummi Ship. Hopefully the King would send them immedietly, but even if he did what then? It would be just like last time. He would have to search through all the worlds until he found Riku, and hope that he wasn't somewhere Sora couldn't go. If he had somehow become trapped in the Land of Darkness again, then there was very little that Sora could do!

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Eve tried to suppress her emotions as she made her way towards the round room. A cool chill ran down down her spine; the kind of chill she learned to associate with when she was getting near a mass of Nobodies. She saw that the Superior was in mid-conversation and just stood near Luxord's usual seat. She figured it was wise not to interrupt a conversation involving her leader.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Axel stood, feeling guilty all over again, "Hey, Roxas, let's go get some ice cream. It's been a long day...maybe...Xion will wake up tomorrow...but we'll never know. She'll wake when she's good and ready." He sighed, patting Xion's shoulder and pulled his friend towards the door.

In the center of Twilight Town the battle for the Struggle Championship waged on between Setzer and Hayner like usual, only...Heartless sprang up around the square, people were sent screaming and running in different directions...at least, those who didn't get attacked.

6. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin smiled, Xollot knew Twilight Town was the place they took new members so what else did she know. "Correct Xollot" he said raising his hand forcing open a corridor of darkness. It really didn't matter what this girl knew. He wasn't here to make friends and he would use anyone including her if he had to. Nothing would stop him from getting his heart back. "After you I will be right behind you"

[​IMG]
    Roxas looked back at Xion one last time "Alright Axel Your right she slept before she will wake up sooner or later." The thought of eating ice cream with his friend mad him smile.
    He felt a bit of his strength return as he followed Axel out of Xion's room.

7. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot strode through the corridor. She emerged into the back alley of Twilight Town. She remembered it. The rooftops here had made an excellent observation post. Indeed, the whole town seemed to be constructed with clandestine surveillance in mind. There was no one about. No people, no Heartless, no Nobodies. Nothing, apart from herself, and Xaldin who had just emerged.

“I already know how to fight, so must we go through this palaver?” she asked. Then answered herself before Xaldin could open his mouth.

“Of course we must. It's a matter of form. Very well, what innocently by standing Heartless would you like me to annihilate?”

8. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin closed the corridor of darkness and turned towards the girl. They were on the rooftops which will be perfect for what he had planned."I believe you Xollot you seem to be a very intelligent fighter but if we don't go through this Xenmas will have both are heads." He looked at Xollot she had a crossbow and a staff. "Alright lets make this as painless as it needs to be" He snapped his fingers and heartless appeared. There were red nocturnes and blue rhapsodys in the sky and soilders, shadows, and a large body on the adjacent roof. "Alright Xollot to complete this use both your weapons, magic, and your limit to defeat the heartless". He skipped the explain of how to use magic and limits because he knew it would be a waste of his breath. "Can you do it or you need something explained?"

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas glanced down for a moment and spotted Eve. It was funny how those with hearts could slip past and he wouldn't even notice. "Eve...was there something you wanted?"

[​IMG]

Xigbar shoved the boy down once they entered Pumpkin Hill. Squishing him into the dirt a pumpkin bomb flew overhead and exploded. Jumping up, Xigbar grinned at the trio of misfits. "Lock, Shock and Barrel I presume...heh, almost forgot you three lived here. Didn't I tell you three to be good while I was away?" They lifted their masks and stuck out their tongues, "Yeah right Mister. You're insane!" Shock yelled. "Yeah! Quick, retreat!" Lock took off running with the others behind him.

[​IMG]

Axel opened a dark corridor, hearding his friend into it before giving a sorrowful glance to their sleeping friend. At least...with her still asleep...Roxas wouldn't be running away any time soon. He didn't have to worry that he would leave and get himself eliminated.

[​IMG]

As Heartless pinned and stole hearts from the people of Twilight Town, Xue ran down the street from the train station, past the alley to the Sandlot. I have to hurry...or the problem will become more than just a problem...it'll be a mess. she thought.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Twilight Town~

After what appeared to be hours of constant dodging of ice volleys [or rather the lazy excuse of a slacker rper] Raoxthu and Vexen had moved their little training session directly to the ramp across the bank. Raoxthu seemed to be panting hard and had his hands on his legs looking down before he yelled aloud "This is getting ridiculous! How does dodging torrents of ice designed to kill me is supposed to teach me basic combat!". Vexen looked as if he had not broken a sweat shortly before he pointed his shield out and said in a calculating tone "Fighting involves basic offense and defense from any kind of attack that could go after you..you have to be prepared for anything XX". Raoxthu then stormed over and yelled loudly "Being prepared my ass!" in anger shortly before he laid his hand on Frozen Pride yelling "You almost killed me and I have no weapon!" not noticing his hand was glowing blue with 0s and 1s rising from it.

Vexen started to notice the strange phenominon and instantly lurched back watching as a silver, black, and blue replica of his own Shield appeared in Raoxthu's hand. "Erm..XX....look at your hand" Vexen ordered calmly not letting his Emerald eyes off of the shield. Raoxthu looked over and finally noticed the odd Replica Shield in his hand before he gasped and said calmly "Oh my....I must have accidently copied your weapon during that outburst, my apologies IV" shortly before Vexen added "Let's just get back to the castle..you've seemed to learn Recon and Basic Combat...it's not like anything else would happen." as he summoned a CoD and quietly went in with Raoxthu following.

~Olympus~

Demyx having arrived within the stands proceded to quietly sit down and watch the ongoing battle between the various competitors, that was until he noticed quite a few squads of Blue Rhapsody heartless had started to show up withing the entire Colleseum causing the crowds to panic as they started to make this place into a frozen prison. "Uh-oh....this isn't going to look pretty..just stay quiet and don't let them sense your fear, Heartless can smell fear..well and nobodies...wait do they even have noses?" Demyx asked himself as he went into a ramble about fear, heartless, and noses...well until he noticed that every single one of the Blue Rhapsodys had him surrounded from all sides. He came to a sudden and complete stop as he quietly went into a 360 circle before coming to a conclusion. "RUN AWAY!" Demyx yelled aloud as he started to run from the stands and jumped into the Arena

11. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot nodded slowly, leaned her staff against a wall to keep it out of the way, and unslung her crossbow. She fire into a red nocturn, which both killed it, and drew the attention of its' fellows towards herself. Xaldin had leaped to a different roof, which gave her plenty of space to maneuver. Before the heartless had closed in on her a further three had be shot through. Now they were too close for her to use the crossbow affectively. The heartless were to intermixed for her to effectively use magic at this point, so she decided to concentrate her attacks upon the blue nocturns. The staff was picked up, and the heavy knob of wood at the top was brought down with considerable force upon the crest of the nearest heartless' head knocking it down below the roof line. Several more quickly followed it. They all rose again, with rather more than half their health gone. With her face set, she began to spew ice from her hands into the red nocturns which had risen in a body. As one, they vanished into nothingness. Now would be as good a time as any...

Her limit break was powerful, but hardly ever used. Now it took all of her concentration to execute it with the timing which must perfect. She stood for a moment with eyes closed, letting the blue nocturns surround her. Then just as one was getting ready to cast, she caught up the crossbow from where she'd dropped it, and flung it up into the air as she activated a dormant spell which lay upon it. Both staff and crossbow began to glow, and as Carina lashed out about herself with the staff, fire began to belch from it, clinging to the heartless where she touched them, and spreading through the air from heartless to heartless as though carried by petrol. At the same time, the crossbow began firing (with perfect aim) into the heartless and the arrows glowed with fire. Within ten seconds nothing remained save sparks and soot.

12. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin watched Xollot movements very closely. Her attacks were perfect and her timing was impeccable. "Well done a perfect score" he said jumping towards her rooftop. As he looked around he saw Vexen and Raoxthu walking through a corridor of darkness. He turned his attention back to Xollot "I assume you already know the basic of recon so we will skip the topic. "Just remember we work in the shadows so don't reveal yourself unless it's of absolute necessity to your mission." He knew he was wasting his breath but it was protocol.
    "Also were not suppose to kill huge heartless until a key blade can be used against it." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Xue running down the street. What is she up to he thought to himself. "Well Xollot is with a great pleasure I welcome you to the organization, any questions?"

13. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot allowed herself a one-sided smile of satisfaction. She might not enjoy fighting (unless she was angry) but she was good at it nonetheless, and she enjoyed receiving recognition of her skills. As Xaldin said, she knew all about Recon. She knew that he only told her about remaining in the shadows and so on, out of protocol, and she appreciated that he was not going to bore her by reiterating things which she already knew, both from experience, and from eavesdropping on the Organization's conversations. All the same, she couldn't resist demonstrating just how closely she had watched them.

“Only one.” She said, “Did you feel me watching when you stole the Beast's rose and Belle knocked the wind out of you? Did you see a form in the shadow?”

She laughed then. Not a taunting laugh, it's purpose was more to soften what she had said. Xollot had no wish to alienate Xaldin, far from it. He was useful, and one of the, what she suspected would be distressingly few, people with whom she would be able to speak and plot, as with an intellectual equal.

“Shall we report back?”

14. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin looked at Xollot. Was he suppose to feel anger? He felt nothing about her remark."Yes I knew you were watching me and yes you don't have to remind me what happened. If you want the truth I knew that mission would result in my own death. We are all Xenmas tools Xollot, we do what he says no matter what." He had a few questions for her but just decided to ask one."Before we head back Xollot I have a question for you why were you so interested in the organization?

15. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot eyed Xaldin up and down. She was sure she had scored a hit with her last remark, and it wasn't entirely intentional. She usually reserved her sarcasm and stinging comments for the inept and inferior, but for some reason...perhaps it was simply because she'd wanted to prove that she did know what she claimed to. Had put the amount of research and work into it that she claimed. In any case, she had annoyed him to an extent. All that stuff about his knowing that she was there was balderdash. She knew that. When a person knew they were being watched their behavior changed. His had not. But she would let him lie as he liked, it made no difference to her. His question demanded a certain amount of thought, for she needed to get her thoughts in order.

After a moment she said, “When I became a Nobody, I had nothing to do. No work, no nothing. That didn't suit me. And then, just as I was searching for something to devote my time to, hey presto! The worlds began vanishing, and up popped a little boy in red carrying a keyblade. Both the boy, and the phenomena interested me, so I began researching. Gathering what information I could from people and books. I coupled my researches with observations. Of course, while I was doing that, I stumbled upon the Organization. A group, exclusively (at the time) for Nobodies. Well that was very interesting, and it looked as though I had found at least one group that I could work for. But I wasn't about to join you before I knew what you were about. That's common sense. So I focused my researches upon the Organization. It's aims. It's members. I was just making up my mind to join you, when you suddenly began dying. People dropped left and right, to Sora, to Riku, and to each other. No one with an ounce of brains joins a group which has suddenly begun to implode. I hope that answers your question. And now, I really think we should head back.”

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xue's hood fell off, revealing her short blue hair and delicate features as she ran. Reaching the Sandlot, she summoned her Ethereal Blades, grasping hold of the hilt at the ends unlike Xemnas' blades. Xollot and Xaldin are here...yet they do not feel the presence of the Heartless...how pitiful. I should make it more apparent to them. She dodge rolled her way past the scattering Deserters in the Sandlot and tossed one of ther blades into a Heartless and held her hand out in front of her, holding a large pink, crystalline Heart pulsing and glowing in her palm, "Draw out the Keyblade Master... If all else fails...and a Keyblade user does not come to defeat you...destroy this world." The heart slid from her palm into the darkness at her feet and a large shadow swallowed it along with her. The heartless that rose up hovered above the ground, taloned fingers convulsing as if it were supposed to be holding something.

Phantom
    Heartless Type: Emblem Heartless
    http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/TerraAquaVenXehanort/Kingdom%20Hearts/Phantom.jpg

17. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    He looked Xollot right in her eyes. He smiled "I know what your thinking and yes I lied no one knew about you not even Xenmas. Xollot I'm glad you joined you seem very intelligent. At least now I can have a intelligent conversation with someone". He felt the presence of heartless but it was to far away for his attention. He did wonder what Xue was up to but it was of no importance what she did. "Yes lets go back even though Xenmas forbid me from becoming your teacher you know where to find me if you need anything." He opened a corridor with a snap of his fingers.
    [​IMG]\
    Roxas walked with Axel through a corridor of darkness. He looked around and saw they were in the sandlot. Memories came to Roxas of his friends, no they weren't his friends that was all fake made by DIZ. He looked up to Axel and couldn't want to have ice cream with him. He felt tired but didn't want to say anything to Axel. Suddenly he felt something and the keyblade appeared in his hand. "What in the world."

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Before Xaldin and Xollot could step through the corridor of darkness it wavered and snapped shut before them. The very same golden, shining letters that Xemnas used to rewrite their names shimmered before them. You cannot leave. The Heartless devoured the smaller Heartless, Pureblood or not, and made it's presence quite well known to those that could sense Heartless. Yen Sid had stood bolt upright in his Tower. The Phantom shuddered once and let out a glass shattering shriek, half of that shriek consisted of Xue's pained cries. Within the Heartless, Xue floated in a pool of darkness, bathed only in the dim light of the heart it swallowed. It drew on her energy more than needed and it hurt, but she was searching for something within the darkness that it was connected to. She could not leave.

[​IMG]

Axel felt the tell-tale feeling of a Heartless and only had to look up before his eyes met with the Phantom. Summoning his chakrams, Axel groaned, "This is not my day... Out of practice and out of shape...but never out of mind. Alright, let's go, Roxas. I'll distract it, you..." he trailed off when the air around the Heartless shimmered and flashed old memories of Xion at him. HIs memories...Xion standing before him begging for him not to go easy on her.

19. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot stared at the letters. She knew them. She had heard them described, even seen them once, in a book. But Xemnas had no reason to keep them here... what was going on? Xaldin started to open his mouth, but Xollot shushed him.

“Quiet! Let me listen. Let me think.

These letters were Xemnas' trade mark. He was not there. He hardly ever left his chair, so that was a safe presumption. So who else would use them? None of the original members, she was sure of that. So who among the newcomers would the power and authority to use them? That girl. The blue haired girl that had been in the Round Room when she had her interview with Xemnas. He had allowed her to speak, to ask questions. She was the type to have that authority. And she was here. Xollot had glimpsed her, running around on the ground. So she was the one blocking them. Well that was sound as far as it went, but why?

A sound, has shriek, half scream, floated across the town. She closed her eyes and pressed a palm to the rooftop, listening intensely. There was a heartless here, she could sense it. It had not been there a few minutes ago, but it was there now, and growing in intensity. Other people were there too, people other than the inhabitants of the town.

Xollot did not “smell” people as Zexion did, but she could sense a presence. It took a lot of effort and concentration, and it was not as precise as Zexion's scents. She could not pick out specific people unless she knew the exceptionally well. (not at a distance anyway. Close range was quite another matter) However, she knew that organization members other than herself, Xaldin and Xue were there.

Without a word Xollot straitened up and began jumping across the rooftops and climbing (with great agility) to a higher vantage point. She needed to see what was happening before she joined the fracas that she knew was brewing.

20. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Well this is interesting" Xaldin said. He looked towards the Sandlot and saw Roxas and Axel face to face with a powerful heartless."That heartless shouldn't be here." He jumped to another rooftop easily making it. He wondered if he should just let the heartless kill Axel and Roxas but if it went unchecked... "Xollot get to a vantage point and use your crossbow" he yelled to her. LI will head down and help those two but be careful this heartless seems different". He cast an aero spell on himself and jumped from the rooftop towards the sandlot. ''[​IMG]
    "Axel!" Roxas yelled. His friend stopped moving and was looking directly into the heartless's face. He moved to Axel's side and looked at the heartless. It was different then all the rest. Roxas's head was pounding but he had to do something. He thrust the keyblade at the Heartless hoping it would scare the heartless off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.