Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot snorted scornfully. What did he think she was doing? Very soon she had crested the highest of the roofs around the sandlot. Xaldin was right. This heartless was different. Her sharp eyes darted to a colored orb visible between the folds of it's robe. A Phantom. These were rare. And difficult. The orb was white.

She fired two arrows in quick succession, but then Axel got in her way, and it became impossible for her to shoot from this vantage point. She threw her cross bow into the air and cast aero on herself. She floated over the scene, her crossbow following her like a dog.

The crossbow was enchanted with a spell which allowed her to control it's movements mentally. It meant a lot of compartmentalizing, but that was what she was good at. Seeing a gap, she sent the crossbow to the other side of the sandlot. The orb had changed to yellow, so she had the crossbow fire arrows sparkling with electricity while she cast lighting do into the fray. It was difficult because of all the people milling around. Axel was still trying to attack it, but fire would be useless until the orb became red.

She wished she could get them all out of the way until they were needed. Neither Xaldin nor Roxas were much good at close quarters until the orb turned white again. They could both do magic from a secluded corner, out of her way, and Axel should just stay out of it until the orb was red. But there was no way of communicating this, and in any case, she had not the authority to order them about.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Axel stood still, those memories...they were what pained him the most. They led to Roxas leaving the Organization...to Saix revoking their friendship and to Xemnas' distrust of him. It was all his fault. "I...Xion..." His green eyes darkened as a shadow fell over him and Roxas as the Heartless lifted a clawed hand and smacked Axel away, throwing him into a nearby wall, knocking him unconscious.

The Phantom turned his cloaked head towards Xollot once she had started attacking. Below it, it absorbed more Heartless. Sensing the Keyblade, it's attention diverted between Xollot and Roxas. Using an ounce more of Xue's magical energy it created a Casualty Barrier around itself, nulling any damage taken. Behind it on the barrier developed a Keyhole, but to prevent Roxas from going behind it, the Phantom smashed it's hands into the ground on either side of Roxas and expelled several Pureblood Shadows from below it to attack him.

3. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot's eyes widened. Her research books had said nothing of this. This was new. Different. As the cloak flapped she caught a glimpse of the blue haired girl within it. How had that happened? Was it intentional, or accidental? Had she been attacked and absorbed, as the Phantom seemed to absorb lesser heartless, or had she given it her power willingly? And if so, what was Xollot meant to do? Was she meant to kill it, or not?

The Phantom was too well protected to damage now, so the question was academic. The problem now, was what to do about the others. Xaldin was still trying to fight, but Axel was lying crumpled on the ground and Roxas was about to be crushed. Was that was Xemnas wanted or not? A decision had to be made. Now.

If Roxas was a liability (and she was sure that he was for the moment, given that he was weak and useless) then she had no doubt that Xemnas would want rid of him. She knew that she would. But there were easier ways of getting rid of him. No. For now, she would do all she could to protect all those in the sandlot. If that was not what Xemnas wanted then he should have issued instructions. He could not expect things to go right if he did specify what he wanted.

Her crossbow redirected it's attacks to the shadows that threatened Roxas. Axel was safe for now, nothing was paying any attention to his prone form, but they would. She cast a shield around him, Roxas and Xaldin, then healing spells to Roxas. The crossbow and Xaldin were keeping the shadows in control for the moment, so she bent her will to the breaking of that shield around the Phantom. She had to get it to retreat, at least temporarily, so that she and Xaldin could get the other two to aplace of safety. The only way to make it back off was to make it vulnerable. Unless the Phantom itself was threatened, it had no reason to leave.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~The Castle That Never Was: Round Room~

A Corridor of Darkness appeared withing the middle of the platform between the chairs as Raoxthu was the first to step out alone. Vexen on the other hand appeared in his seat as he said "Superior, The mission to teach him recon and combat is complete although I have some strange new developments on XX's abilities" shortly before Raoxthu asked "So now what am I supposed to do Superior, just head back to the Gray Room until further notice?" slightly confused as he just bobbed back and forth in place awaiting orders from his Superior officer.

~Olympus: Outside the Arena~

Demyx continued to run as the fleeting swarms of Blue Rhapsodies was still tailing him shortly before he had his back against the entryway to the underworld and the Blue Rhapsodies were edging even closer and closer about to strike at the Melodous Nocturne with a full on Blizzard Assault. Demyx looked down and a small smirk came across his face as he said in a rather serious and calm tone "It's no time to joke about now" and summoned his Sitar in a flurry of bubbles. Looking up at the flying heartless with that same smirk he proceded to run at them swinging his sitar into the air causing a few of them quickly vanquishing them. He then jumped into the air and proceded to strum rapidly causing torrents of water to explode from the ground and vanquish the remaining Blue Rhapsodies into oblivion. Quietly landing once again Demyx then proceded to simply laugh in fake cheer

5. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Strange is this heartless adapting?" That was impossible or was it? The phantom's attention was on Roxas and Xollot at the moment and Axel was on the ground unconscious at the moment. With the Casualty Barrier his attacks were useless but Roxas could do some damage if he could get to the keyhole. If this didn't work and no corridor of darkness .... They would have to retreat." He ran to roxas's side slashing through 2 Pureblood Shadows to get to him. "Roxas leave these to me get to the keyhole." He looked up to Xollot and hoped this would work.
    [​IMG]
    Roxas was concerned about Axel but he knew he had to take care of this first. "Alright Xaldin." He knew this wouldn't be easy the heartless would of course attack to keep him away from the keyhole. He slashed a Pureblood Shadow and turned to face the Phantom "Hey you want me right here I am."

6. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot, from her position right above the Phantom, had not seen the Keyhole at first, because it was hidden from her by the cloak, but she heard Xaldin's shout, and instantly changed tactics. Xaldin could deal with the shadows, so the crossbow could be employed elsewhere.

She redirected it to the Phantom, and stopped firing magic arrows, for that took more effort, and could do no good at this point. She was seeking to distract, not to damage. And now that the barrier did not need to be broken (indeed, she doubted whether she could have broken it single handed in any case) she could intensify her other activities. She charged up the crossbow and sent it to fire from behind the Phantom. Then her staff, which she had kept in her hands throughout, zoomed around so that it was directly above the Phantom, and began shooting random magic at it, while she cast yet more magic at it form the side. With luck, it's attention would be so diverted between the crossbow, staff, and herself, that Roxas would be able to get to the keyhole.

7. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin used his 6 lances to quickly destroy the Pureblood Shadows. He looked toward Xollot who was trying to distract the phantom. Roxas couldn't get to the back of the barrier. Heartless aren't this smart and they cant adapt this fast. Why did he have the feeling Xue had something to do with this. Was she trying to force Sora out with this attack. They couldn't offered to lose this world . He looked up to Xollot again and suddenly had a idea. "Roxas" he called out "your going on a little trip." He cast aero magic on Roxas and them with one of his lances picked up Roxas by his coat. "Get rid of the barrier" he said as he launched Roxas above the phantom's head. Sure it was a little unorthodox but it worked. I guess chickens can fly he thought.
    --------
    [​IMG]
    One minute Roxas was standing next to Xaldin and the next he was flying through the air. The Phantom reached it's hands up trying to grab him but the same barrier that protected the heartless kept him from Roxas. Thanks to the magic he landed on his feet. He quickly turned towards the back of the heartless and saw the keyhole. The keyblade suddenly took over as a ray of light shine from the keyblade into the keyhole.

8. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Sora was sitting alone on the beach. Kairi had gone home long ago at his behest. He did not know how long it would take his letter to reach King Mickey, nor how long it would take Donald and Goofy to respond. He had to wait, but there was no reason to keep Kairi up into the night. As he sat there, he suddenly felt a vague feeling of fear, bewilderment and power. As though someone, somewhere, was in danger and using a weapon...a keyblade...

The feeling vanished almost as soon as it had come, and Sora dismissed it as worry. How could Riku have vanished like this? It was almost like... like it was happening all over again. But that couldn't be! He knew that Riku would never again surrender to the Darkness. Never.

"Donald. Goofy. I need you."

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

The Phantom~

As the Casualty Barrier shattered from Roxas' Keyblade's light, the Phantom moved faster, slicing around in a circle, smacking Roxas away from it and beside Axel. It lifted it's arms up and released a large amount of energy combined with sparks of blue, temporarily despelling Xollot's crossbow and staff.

Inside, Xue unfolded several magical patterns that looked like little computer screens. Flicking her eyes through them all, she landed on one and reached through it, her hand grasping hold of something hard...something solid and yet it flickered and moved like it was alive.

10. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot saw the sparks, and saw her weapons drop to the ground. She was just glad that she'd been high enough to avoid being dispelled. She zoomed still higher, just to make sure she was out of range. They'd really unleashed a monster now. She couldn't summon her weapons now, not unless she re-enchanted them, which would take a lot, a lot of concentration and time, neither of which she had.

Right now she had to devote herself to defense spells. There was little else she could do until she got the staff back. It was time for Axel to wake up.

She cast Heal at both he and Roxas, then cast shields for all of them. At that point she might have swooped down and made a dash for her staff, but the Phantom was so swift and powerful, that no sooner had she cast heal on one person, than another person was dying.

They could have done with more Nobodies, or at least Nobodies operating on more than half power. Roxas was weak and Axel (before he was knocked out) had been distinctly slow and unintelligent. Indeed, she'd had a moments hesitation about raising him, but they needed manpower. What was eating him anyway? She knew there was a reason, but at the moment her brain was so occupied that she could not remember. And it wasn't important.

11. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "This isn't working as planned" Xaldin said. Roxas destroyed the barrier but was now on the ground next to Axel. The Phantom was going berserk and unarmed Xollot. "Annoying little pest" he said as he snapped his fingers and on cue 4 Dragoon nobodys appeared. They wouldn't be able to defeat the heartless but they could distract it. His nobodies surrounded the heartless as its crystal turned white. "Here I come Phantom" he said as he released his limit the Dragoon Storm. He swirled his lances around him in powerful bursts attacking the heartless. Not done yet as he used the last burst of energy along with his jump command to launch himself high in the air. For a second he looked at Xollot before he started falling and smashed the phantom with a mighty blow.
    [​IMG]
    Roxas tried to get back up but he felt his strength falling once again. He saw Xaldin 's devastating attack and hoped it would be enough to defeat the heartless.

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas waved off Raoxthu and closed his eyes, "You're fairly interested in this boy, Vexen...I hope your interest isn't going to interfer with the duties I've given you. You remember that finding the Room of Awakening is vitally important." His thoughts turned to what lie in the Room of Sleep and for a second, his face softened with memory. It was a tragedy that he couldn't find the Room of Awakening...why...why was it hidden from him?

[​IMG]

Axel pushed himself up from the ground, groaning in slight pain. "That hurt..." Summoning his Chakrams, Axel stepped in front of Roxas as the Phantom recoiled from Xaldin's attack and sent a shockwave towards Axel and Roxas. Twirling the chakrams and holding them in front of himself, Axel blocked the brunt of the attack, defending his friend. "C'mon Roxas...this is a Heartless, it's your duty to collect the heart within it. I'll back you up, get in there and finish it off. Look..." he pointed to the glittering white orb beneath it's robes that had developed a large crack, "You get one shot. One hit and this thing is toast!"

13. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot could not see the crack, but it only made sense that the thing begin to weaken. It was just as well that she didn't have her crossbow anymore, for she could not have attacked now even if she wanted to. A heartless had to be killed by Roxas. Maybe he wasn't as useless as she'd thought... But she would make up her mind about that when this Phantom was gone. She continued to heal at a furious rate.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Castle That Never Was: Round Room~

"Superior, if you don't mind me making a suggestion...why don't we use XX to find the room in question. I mean from looking at all of the nobodies we have it seems to me he's a unique specimen considering what he has" Vexen explained refering to Raoxthu only having half a heart "I doubt he would even know the purpose of the room in question meaning he'd be least likely to betray us. In addition to his strange powers he could also come in handy for preparing Kingdom Hearts as well"

~Castle That Never Was: Gray Room~

After Raoxthu was waved away earlier he had managed to get to the Gray Room shortly before running into Demyx as he came into the room through a CoD panting in exhaustion. Demyx walked up to Saix and pointed at him as he said "There....I've...done...your...mission. NowI'mgoingtositdown!" with the last part being said quickly as he jumped onto a couch. Raoxthu simply blinked shortly before he walked up to Saix and said awkwardly "Erm...I did the mission I was told, sir.....I'm not going to get hurt am I for reporting this?"

15. Patch Moogle Assistant

Could I please have Marluxia? I've never found him open on any roleplays.

16. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin's limit seemed to hurt the phantom. Now Axel was up and Xaldin saw the crack. "Looks like this is going to end, go Roxas." He looked up at Xollot hoping it was over. He would have a heck of a mission report to give.

[​IMG]
    After listening to Axel Roxas nodded his head. "Alright here go nothing" Roxas then ran towards the heartless aiming his keyblade at the crack. He tried to summon all the strength he had as he ran. He then slashed the keyblade at the white orb.

17. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas cast a harsh glare at Vexen. Once again the academic was getting on his nerves. Ever so much patience was required when dealing with him. "No...Raoxthu is not to enter Castle Oblivion. Once Xion wakes up...he will assist her in heart collection as we assist Roxas." He tapped his fingers on the armrest of his chair, "His next mission will be with Xue.... You will not interfere."

[​IMG]

Roxas' keyblade slashed through the orb and it shattered into thousands of pieces. Through it, a large crystaline heart floated up towards the sky...disappearing into a small dark corridor. "Alright! Nice job, Roxas. I'm so glad that's done...that could've turned nasty in a few more seconds." He grinned and let go of his weapons, letting them disappear into the darkness. "Now...time for that ice cream, right?"

[​IMG]

The heart had disappeared and the Heartless she'd summoned was starting to fade away... Almost desperate, Xue grabbed the shard of whatever was flickering around in the darkness. Being thrust out of the realm of darkness was never pleasant...it always wanted to leave a goodbye present. Landing on the ground where the Heartless had once been floating, she pulled up her hood again to cover her face and staggered a bit to regain herself. "Mission success...it's time to return home isn't it. Xaldin...please give this to our Superior." she held out her hand to him and inside it hovered the glittering shard of pure white with emerald glints. It looked like piece of a mirror, but as soon as she opened her hand and spoke, the shard floated towards him, hovering in the air. "Axel...take me home...I haven't...the energy." as soon as she finished speaking, her legs gave out, folding beneath her as she collapsed on the ground. Her head hit the ground hard and Axel hurried to her side, gently picking her up. "Alright...Roxas I'll be right back."

18. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot floated down to the ground and stood for a moment with her hand over her eyes, regaining her equilibrium. She'd been so busy keeping her staff and crossbow out of trouble, and seeing to the welfare of everyone else, that she had allowed her own energy to become dangerously low. She breathed deeply, and cast one last healing spell, this time upon herself. Then she strode to where her crossbow lay and picked it up, then searched about for her staff. The tactician in her wanted to re-enchant them immediately in case of further attack, but she was tired, despite the spell, and she was simply not up to the type of work and concentration which was required for the spells which had to be cast upon her weapons. Tomorrow morning she would have to spend fifteen minutes or so on them, reforging the links to her own mind which the Phantom had obliterated.

Xollot had been not a little puzzled when Xue fell out of the Phantom as it died. She didn't understand it, and she did not like things she didn't understand. It was probably some sort of test for Roxas, or something along those lines. But she was really too wearied, both in mind and body, to be able to come to any sensible conclusions. It was a capital mistake to theorize without data, and an even bigger one to do so when tired. It led to illogical, and almost invariable erroneous presumptions.

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Round Room~

"Yes Superior, I will be sure to inform XX on the plan so Kingdom Hearts will form. But might I ask why you're entrusting XX to the puppet when it could be a scientific possibility that things might go wrong again due to hanging around XIII and VIII" Vexen asked with clear irritation on the count of having been killed by Axel

~Gray Room~

Raoxthu quietly sat on one of the couches with not a word coming out of his mouth as his brown eyes darted around the room before he quietly said to himself "Maybe I should cook dinner for these people...after all I'm going to be living here, might as well get to know everyone." shortly afterwards shuffling off of the couch and quietly started to leave the room not knowing that Demyx had seen him.

Demyx got off of the couch and proceded to quickly slam his back against the wall of the Gray Room to keep Raoxthu from spotting him. As soon as Raoxthu had left however the Melodus Nocturne proceded to sneak about following XX's every movement to the kitchen as stealthily and sneaky as possible

20. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Eve and Kenji were walking side by side I to the gray room they had. Kenji had yet to learn many of the names of the organization members, and he really didn't feel like approaching any of them. Eve scoffed, seemingly bored with the scenery.

"I'm going back to my room," Eve muttered, turning back through the hallway.

She bumped into Luxord on the way out, completely avoiding eye contact with him. He spotted kenji standing against one of the walls. "Sieze the day, you one, for you have a heart that appreciates it. You never know when you will have another day like this."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.