Parents try to see baby on Ebay

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Sexy Sheva, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Wow. Who the hell sells a baby on eBay?

Have these people never heard of putting the baby up for ADOPTION? ;o

Yes.
    ....no. I think that would actually be counter-productive to the situation.

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can bye that baby with change :D

3. Jayn

If you dont want a kid, dont have one. Everyone knows that babies CRY. It's what they do. Babies make noises, they spit up, they're whiny, loud...If you cant handle that then dont have a kid...People do some stupid stuff that really upsets me...I mean, I guess it's better to try to sell your kid then to throw them in a garbage bag somewhere and let them die but--Jeez. That's horrible. I think they should get put in prison--maybe not life time--but definitely prison. And on EBAY?! What if some psychopath got they poor kid and ran experiments or something--Or raised him to be huge dictator?

They could have at least put them in an adoption center--Or asked a family member if they could keep him for a while. That's really awful. I dont get how some of you are okay with that...

4. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL...see. xD

Anyways, that is pretty sick. It takes a sick person to sell the baby and a sick person to buy it.

5. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Only an idiot would sell a baby for $1.57.
    It sounds more like a joke to me.

If they didn't want the baby, they could of just easily send it to adoption.

6. AntiWeapon Chaser

It was clearly a joke. Not even a 9 year old is dumb enough to do that and not expect to get caught.

I herd someone sold an 'air guitar' for 200 bucks. Ive also herd a dozen other stupid things people put on ebay, this was a joke at best. The family probebly ment nothing by it. Infact If I was that kid and my parents told me what happend later when I grew up I'd probebly laugh about it.

7. Repliku Chaser

I do think it was a joke too and probably a little stress reliever. Having a baby and if it gets colic means it's going to cry and cry and though they care about it they might have needed a little joke to make themselves cope with it. It needed investigated, sure, but it seems nothing came up about it so that's what it appears to be. Seriously, they started the bid at $1.00. If they were really trying to 'sell' the baby they could have used a lot of other methods. Even adoption will give parents some money that's a lot more than a dollar.

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i'm pretty sure it was just a joke, if they get caught they could get arrested for selling PEOPLE

9. KingdomHeartsMovie Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I am sure this was a joke. Who in their right mind would do something like this seriously? There are many more methods to get money than that. They shouldn't get much in my opinion. Fine and should be watched. No life in jail as this is probably a joke.

I hope.

10. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    I learned about this.

If a Spartan baby was cripple or was autistic (of course they didn't know what that was back then) they would leave them on top of a mountain to die.

Of course Sparta was a country totally obsessed over war and conquering the world. So if the people couldn't fight, they were declared useless and left for dead.

Oh yeah (semi off topic)

The Eskimo elders take a long walk in the snow when they are too old to contribute to their town. They die in the snow and when it thaws, people find them and bury them properly. It's ver sad...

11. P Banned

This is overreacting. They make a joke, and suddenly they are the devil incarnate?

Getting worked up over this is the same as taking your friend to court for lightly hitting you in the shoulder jokingly.

If this was for real then I can understand the reaction, but clearly it was a joke. Over here someone tried to sell the seabed. No one went on a witchhunt.

Anyone remember Baron, the Haunted teddy-bear? How about the rofled waffles? They were clearly jokes, but are still allowed.

Going on a witch hunt over this is stupid. It was a joke. Not a sick, demented thing to do, but a lighthearted piece of humour. This is the first time I have ever said this, but visit the spamzone sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.