Persona: New Awakening

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aura, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghaleon441 Moogle Assistant

Hope I'm not too late to join in.

Username: ghaleon441
    Name: Hattori Nakamura
    Appearance: http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/cre90210/Glasses.jpg
    Personality: Cold to those he doesn't care about, but very open with people he considers his friends.
    Bio: Hattori is an aspiring artist, often letting his sketches get in the way of his studies. His persona powers awakened the night he witnessed his younger sister being killed by shadows, a sight which he has never been fully able to block out of his mind. He changed his last name to Nakamura after his parents moved from Port island, leaving him there and blamed him for his sister's death.
    Grade: Senior
    Persona: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Lucifer
    Persona’s Arcana: Star
    Persona’s Level: 17
    Persona’s Abilities: Zionga- Moderate electric damage, one enemy
    Mazio- light electric damage, all enemies
    Mind Charge- Powers up spell damage for the next spell used
    Weapon: Battle axe
    Strength(s) : Light
    Weakness(es) : Ice
    Other: Skilled artist, sketches just about anything that catches his eye.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sakura thought about Arthur's question and stood up, "I'm going to the shopping district for a bit. I'll be back in time to explore Tartarus." She thought out the door and thought to herself, 'I should go looking just in case.' She sighed and walked to the station to head for the shopping district, thinking about why she agreed to join if she wasn't going to fight.

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"I'm going to Paulownia Mall okay?" Haruka called out to Kurosawa as she closed the door behind her.
    She clipped her skates onto her shoes and skated off to the metroline.
    It was a nice day, and it being her day off, she had no excuse to stay indoors. Although... what am I gonna do I wonder?... she thought as she skated leisurely, now also listening to her MP3 as she went along the path to the station, to a song called 'Wiping all Out'.

OOC: Bit of trivia for newbies to the Persona series.
    'Wiping all Out' is the battle theme for the Female Main character in Persona 3 Portable.
    On another note, the song 'Burn my Dread' which she was listening to at the beginning of the RP happens to be also from Persona 3 and is the song the Main Character is listening to in the opening, also why I felt it was fitting. XD (look them up on youtube if you're curious, cause they are awesome songs :P)
    For easiness sake... I'll link you to Wiping all Out if you want it)
    [video=youtube;kyZYEehaSJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyZYEehaSJg[/video]

4. Arch Mana Knight

Holden stared at Leila for a moment before looking away, scratching the back of his head. ...It's getting hot in here... "I'm no amateur like the others." He muttered lowly. "Still, if it'll make you happy I promise I won't go in alone." Holden crossed his arms and looked up slowly, watching Leila. He looked away once more, feeling somewhat nervous. "Right then...So...Is there anything else?" He asked quietly, lowering his arms to his sides.

5. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

Arthur watched Sakura go and returned his gaze towards Terri, she was his underclassman yet he hardly spoke to her other than the casual greeting. "No . .well I didn't have anything planned really. But I hate being unproductive so I might wander about town for a while.." he paused, his green stare at Terri then at the floor. "If you wan't you can come with me" Arthur offered. It would be a bit odd spending time with his junior but it was better than being all day inside.

6. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Swirling the spoon in his mug of coffee to stir the sugar, Vincent tried to concentrate on studying for an upcoming test but no matter how much he tried to focus, his thoughts would always drift back to what had happened the night before. So I have the potential? After staring down at the contents of the book for a while longer, he closed the book and laid it aside on his desk, knowing that he wouldn't be able to concentrate until he got more information on what was happening in the city. Finishing what was left of his coffee, he got up from his chair and changed out of the pajamas that he had been wearing for most of the morning into something more casual. Having changed into some different clothes, he walked out of his bedroom and went down to the first floor. I wonder where Leila is.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Guess I can't stay here all day." Allen thought opening the door to his room and walking out. Normally the most he did only a day off was sleep in, but he decided he might as well get some fresh air. When he got downstairs he saw that Sakura, Arthur and Terri was already down their.

8. Aura Goddess

OOC: You're in. 8D Start when you like.

BIC:

Leila cleared her throat and turned towards Holden, shifting slightly on his bed. "Thank you, Holden." She smiled at him and stood up, tugging gently at the bottom of her dress to adjust it. She shook her head lightly and opened her mouth to speak, but stopped herself and lowered her eyes. "Well, no there isn't much left. I just really wanted to know what exactly you thought on this, is all." She slowly looked back at Holden, clasping her hands tightly in front of her. "Are you comfortable here in the dorm?"

Terri tucked her book closer towards her as she watched Sakura head off, looking at Arthur before looking back down at her lap. "Well, I didn't really have much planned," she quietly said, tilting her head to the side a little as she thought on Arthur's offers. I might as well get to know him. Returning her attention to Arthur, she smiled and moved forward a little, placing the book on the small coffee table in front of her. "I can go with you."

9. ghaleon441 Moogle Assistant

Hattori walked to the dorm, deep in thought.

"I wonder why I've been transferred to this dorm. Maybe I'm being put with more people with powers like mine...." He thought before chuckling to himself.
    "Yeah, right."

He walked in and set his bags down.

"Hello? Anyone home?" He called out.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Holden watched Leila from the corner of his sight, folding his arms once more. "The dorm?" His eyes wandered over around his room for a moment before settling on Leila. "I've lived in worse. This place is actually pretty roomy." He paused, wondering if he should say anything else. "Um...do you like it here?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as he stared at her. "And...I think you should come with us the next time we're in Tartarus." Holden added in.

11. Aura Goddess

Leila smiled slightly and nodded her head, watching Holden. "I do. It took me some time to get used to, but now that I've been here for a while, it's quite comfortable." She lowered her gaze once more, her smile disappearing from her face as she felt like asking how Holden had lived. Then again, she wasn't sure if the question would bother him. I shouldn't. Hearing his last comment, Leila quickly looked up at him and chewed lightly on her lip, slightly embarrassed that she can't go in, even if she wanted to. "I'm sorry, but I can't," she muttered, turning to the side slightly, raising one hand to grab her arm as she looked down. "I don't have the ability to fight."

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

After shopping around for awhile, Sakura returned to the dorm and saw someone. She smiled and said, "Hi. Are you staying in this dorm as well? I'm Sakura." Though she sounded nervous, she smiled and felt a kick. With a sigh, Sakura sat on the couch.

13. ghaleon441 Moogle Assistant

"Yeah, I just got moved over here. I'm Hattori." He said before going to look for an empty room.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sakura smiled and stood up, "The boys' dorms on the second floor. Ask Lelia or Ms. Kirjo if there is a problem." She covered her mouth for a moment, whispering, 'Why is being pregnant so hard?' and ran to the bathroom.

15. ghaleon441 Moogle Assistant

Hattori walked out after putting his things away.

"You ok in there, Sakura?" He asked, having not noticing she was pregnant.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"I'm fine. Just had a upset stomach, that's all." Sakura sighed and stepped out of the bathroom. She turned to Hattori, putting her hands on her stomach. "I hope you enjoy it here."

17. ghaleon441 Moogle Assistant

"I'll try to. I didn't know you were pregnant." He said looking down at her stomach. "So who's the father?"

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"There is no father. I was rapped, and the man who did it was killed by the Shadows. As soon as they came for me, my Persona power awakened and I was transferred to the dorms. Though it's been tough and everyone's concerned about me, I come of it out okay." Sakura smiled at him.

19. ghaleon441 Moogle Assistant

"That must have been tough to endure. If you need anything, let me know."

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Thanks, Hattori." Sakura smiled and sighed. She headed for her room and laid on her bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.