Premium Perks

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Chevalier, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Hello Peeps!

This thread is about a total Premium Overhaul we've wanted and thought of for a while but it gets pushed back because sadly it gets forgotten since it's never been THAT pressing.

But after discussing it between staff, we've come to give you an outline of what is possible and what you can expect from the Overhaul. Moreover, this is not only to show, but to get more ideas into the mix. Here's a list of ideas that may be added in the future most likely. This list does not reflect the end result of the Perks that have been accumulated (some are still being green-lighted and discussed)

Possible New Perks
    • 1MB GIFS allowed in Signature Space
    • Ability to Bump without Double Post
    • Ability to Edit Own Thread Titles
    • Premium Council *

How this Thread Works...

Simple. You answer a question in this thread. Only answer the question and that's it. It's not about rallying for perks or ideas. You will answer the following:
    • What feature/change (s) would you like to see in the Premium Membership? (Do NOT state why. I repeat DO NOT STATE WHY. You will simply place a feature or change you'd like to see as concisely as possible. Anything else will be edited out)
    If you feel the need to elaborate your idea or feature, message me through a Conversation and you can express whatever you want.

Likewise, if you like an idea or perk being presented, you will NOT post your disapproval. Instead, you will use the LIKES system to support the ideas you like. This thread is not for expressing your dislike. If you disagree with an idea, message me through a Conversation and explain why.

2. Arch Mana Knight

I would like to see Premiums regain the ability to use Drop Down Lists, like the old one I had.

3. Misty gimme kiss

This would require enabling HTML in signatures, which is... no. Sorry.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

I would like to see the following for the enhancement of Premium Membership:

• If HTML custom usertitles are still possible via Admin intervention, possible chances to "win" some more often.
    • Opportunities to help officially run certain events with staff, with staffless limits of course.
    • Possible ability to lock their own threads, but not unlock without staff intervention.
    • More freedom in profile customization if we ever obtain such a thing.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Let the Premium members be your guinea pigs if you guys have plans for future features on the site. If its possible, of course to add that user group to the testing.

6. The Twin My, what a strange duet

^ I like the above ideas, maybe have a select few that get to be 'beta testers' for new features. I'd also would love to be able to lock my own thread without an admin, but use one to unlock it, especially in the tech help section once a question's been answered after two posts or so.

Also, maybe have the ability to change our own username a set amount of times each month, after that have a staff approve them so we don't have too many name changes at once. I think this was already suggested, though.

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I will be closing this by October 13th, for those who haven't pitched in, feel free to do so or forever remain silent.

We have taken into consideration your thoughts and ideas. And we will try to work with them. For those that can't be done/were opted not to. I will brief the premiums on it once their section is updated.