Pride of the Organization

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx whired around to glance at the other new member. He did remember his name since he was so unusual. Giving a slight wave he turned back to her, his right hand now leaning against a corner of the wall. His eyes were glued upon hers, small pools of aqua moisture studied her closely. His shadow loomed in the moonlight from the lumionous heart shaped moon that shone up in the dark sky. "No need to be so touchy," a simple nonchalant tone was released from his lips. "I just complemented you, but as usual you take that as an insult. Wish you weren't so pestismistic." Using his left hand that was off his hip now, he formed a crystal blue orb in his hand as it moved freely about his fingertips. It was water, his element and he wondered if he should reveal his sitar from it and control the very element that poured down upon the castle. He was thinking of going outside and standing in the pouring rain himself which would feel wonderful upon him, but what if a meeting were to be happen and if were to show up soaking wet? The others would not appreciate it him drip drying all over the floor.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

A small cloaked figure stood outside in the rain, looking up at the castle. She smiled to herself under the hood and turned away from it for a short amount of time. 'Boy it was lonesome in there,' she thought in her mind. 'The rain is better company than anyone else in there.' The cloaked figure silently giggled to herself and tilted her head upward, letting the rain fall on her face. She stuck out her tongue, trying to catch the drops that were falling from the sky. She then spun around slowly, enjoying the loud patter sound the rain was making and the roll of thunder she heard in the distance.

Roxas, one of the younger members of the Organization, stepped out of the dark portal he made a few seconds ago and sealed it behind him. He recently came back from a mission in Twilight Town, and just completed it. He scanned the area around him, seeing that the place was empty. "Huh... I wonder where Xemnas is..." he said quietly to himself. He decided to take a chance of going to the right and headed down the hallway. He heard voices coming from that direction anyways. As he rounded the corner, he saw Larxene and Demyx talking to each other quietly down the hallway quite a ways away. He also saw one of the newest members standing there while silently watching him. Roxas raised an eyebrow, watching the new member. 'Never seen him before. Hm... maybe Larxene or Demyx might know where Xemnas is.' He started to approach them, passing by a few rooms. He suddenly stop short when he recognized a voice. He turned, seeing Demyx's room was open. Xemnas was inside there, and then someone else was too. He tilted his head, seeing that it was a girl, one of the new members. To him, she looked rather uncomfortable talking with Xemnas with what ever it was. Roxas stepped in the threshhold of the door and cleared his throat. "Uh... sorry to interrupt... I'm back from my mission, Superior..." Roxas quickly glanced to the ground, worried that he might have disrespected his Superior.

3. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha quietly sighed in relief, grateful for Roxas' intrusion. She looked at Roxas and gave him a grateful smile, but stayed in the room to keep the kitten hidden under Demyx's bed. Why in the world am I doing this? If he gets caught, and they find out I got involved like this... then it would just be another punishment to me. She hid her confussion from the two members in the room, eyes looked over at Xemnas and then back at Roxas. She kept her mouth shut while keeping an invisible dome over the kitten to make sure no sound is heard by her superior. Thanks, whoever you are for distracting him. I owe you one.... Demyx owes me one as well.

4. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene glanced behind her, looking the newbie that presented himself, and turned back. She wasn’t really bothered by the guy with the skeleton of sorts on his shoulder. What was he, a pirate in a previous life? Did he feel the need for something on his shoulder?
    She giggled to herself, and looked towards Demyx, her azure eyes flitting up and down his body as a rather perplexed expression dulled her face.
    “And why would you wish that?” She replied, crossing her arms. “I thought you would have expected the remarks I have made here; it is me after all.”
    Returning to the window, she pressed her fingertips harder towards the glass. A small trickle of light lit the small areas of the pressured windowpane under the leather tips of the Nymph’s glove, making her smile with some form of pride, as if she had achieved something she had planned herself. Slowly, cracks branched out like hollow veins, sending splintering sounds out into the hollow corridor.
    “How lovely,” Larxene commented, tilting her head to her right a fraction and smiling again. The fractures spread wider as the lights paled into a white embrace, chirping the odd spark here and there.
    The essence of burning also met the senses of The Savage Nymph, which made her strangely satisfied with what she was achieving: searing through the window slowly, in a controlled manner she was undoubtedly eager to achieve.
    And this is what happens when I get bored. This should be a lesson to Xemnas, showing what can be done when you let me be fed up for too long.

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas kept his eyes on Xelysha as Roxas spoke. "very good number XIII. carry on then." Xemnas wondered why this girl was so nervous... could she be hiding something? the superior gave Xelysha a suspicious gaze. "Xelysha eh...?" he tried to remember. "Xelysha.... Xelysha.... Xelysha..." he tapped his chin as he thought. "ah yes.... i remember now... Saix speaks of you frequently... you really should take the rules into careful consideration before acting" Xemnas waved his finger back and forth as he spoke.

6. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

A small smile spread across Xelysha's face, not replying to what Xemnas said. But following the rules is so boring... and I mainly do it when I'm bored already! Suddenly she felt something furry rub against her leg, her eyes looked down to see Angel rubbing against her pants leg. Her eyes widened and then looked up at Xemnas in hopes he hasn't seen the kitten yet. I'm gonna get it now... wait, what am I thinking? It's Demyx's kitten... a picture suddenly came to mind of Demyx's reaction if he were to get into loads of trouble because of the kitten, oh boy, and they'll probably kill the little thing in front of him, like they did to me with the bird.... or they might make Demyx kill the kitten for them.... that would be much worse. Quietly, she held her breath, her only hope of getting out of this in one piece being that Xemnas doesn't notice the kitten. Then she saw the kitten go over and paw at Xemnas' shoe while mewing. Quickly she used her powers to make the kitten fall silent, I'm in so much trouble now...

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx was getting bored of watching Larxene stare out the window like a mindless zombie. There was only so much he could take and if she wanted to spend hours touching the glass and become mesmirized with the lightning then she could do that alone. "Larxene no offense, but you're boring me. I'm going to see what the others are up to." He left her to her as he walked down the hall back towards his room. He needed to check on his kitten for one thing. Sencing Xemnas nearby, he had to be very careful not to look so obvious for he saw Angel near Xemnas boots. Biting his lower lip gentely he edged his way closer towards his own room, moving completly past the Superior as if nothing was wrong. Seeing the kitten now under the bed, he nodged him with his left foot and kept it there giving the kitten something else to play with. Not to be rude, he greeted the Superior with a wave. "Greetings boss. What brings you to my room?" He questioned wondering what he would say. "And how are the other members doing? Larxene is over by the window starring at the lightning if you want to know." He added tapping his left boot hidden slightly under the bed to keep the kitten entertained in case Xelysha's power wore off.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Roxas smiled at the three members in the room. Winking at Xelysha, seeing that the danger was over, he slipped out of the room quietly (Since it was Demyx's after all, at it was awkward being in there anyways. He sighed out gradually, walking past Larxene. He glanced up a little, seeing her breaking the windows. Either she was in a very good mood, or something else. Roxas kept on walking by, just in case. However, he did wave a little at her to let her know that he wasn't ignoring her. Larxene was one of those unpredictable members that you had to keep on your toes when around them.

The cloaked figure stopped spinning in the rain. She wobbled a bit in place, dizzy from spinning around. "Woo... that was fun." She giggled to herself and then sighed. She lifted up her arm, seeing now that she was dripping wet from the rain. She suddenly sneezed, making the walls around her echo back and shivered from the cold. "Meh, guess it's time to head back inside. How dull..." The cloaked figure quickly disappeared in the darkness off the streets in front of the castle.

9. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha looked in puzzlement where Roxas was standing earlier. What was that about? Remaining quiet while standing there, she waited impatiently for Xemnas to leave so she wouldn't have to concentrate so hard on keeping the kitten silent. "Is there anything else, Xemnas?" She looked at Xemnas, feeling a little braver now that Demyx arrived so he could keep the kitten under control and hidden.

10. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

“My apologies if I don’t jump around like a hyperactive idiot.†Larxene retorted, removing her fingers from the searing hot glass to turn around. She looked back at the new member, who was still stood there like the stupid kid sent to stand at the back of a filled classroom or something. Wow, he didn’t talk much, did he?
    “...You have a name?†She questioned, cracking her knuckles loudly. She looked the new member up and down again, and sighed from his lack of response. “...Or a tongue? Speak, idiot. It’s a little thing called communication.†She rolled her eyes and turned away again, looking back at the sky. The lightning had ceased and the clouds hung solemnly and lifeless again. Now it was boring. Her entertainment - which did not involve the pain of others - had stopped, and things seemed to come to an immediate halt.
    Urgh.

11. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

"I do have a tongue Larxene." replied the new member to the nymphs insults. "But from what I've seen, mine is probably far to sharp for you. It might pierced that over inflated ego of yours."

With his hood raised, the newbie showed no expression or telegraphed any intentions. Underneath the tar black garb however, he was smiling a twisted grin. She was a mean one alright, anyone could tell. Her fuse was short and when it is burned out not even the sun burns brighter. All he needed was s few more jabs and he'd see the fireworks.

12. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas blinked a few times. "yes... i suppose that will be all then..." he stepped out of the room and walked down the hall. why do i feel so strange today...? he asked himself with a sigh. the superior just decided to ignore it. he chuckled to himself. "although my instincts have never been wrong..." he muttered to himself as he continued walking down the hall. he stopped at his room. "might as well take another nap..." he sighed as he layed on his bed and shut his eyes.

13. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha sighed out in relief, "that was close..." She looked at Demyx, "You really need to be more careful, you nearly blabbed off to Larxene about Angel." Still confussed on Roxas winking at her, and the fact she's actually helping Demyx hide the fact he's breaking a rule. Why in the world did I even get involved in this?"

14. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

“How nice.†Larxene giggled, walking forwards slowly towards the cloaked member. “You claim to have a sharp mouth, eh?†She stopped, leering forwards with a slightly amused pucker on her lips. Her arms remained folded as she raised an eyebrow in speculation at the supposedly “sharp†member. “You’re mouth won’t be so 'sharp' when I blunt it.†She smiled angelically, sensing the anonymous building for an oncoming fight.
    Oh, how I love entertainment like this.

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx picked up Angel once Xemnas left and wiped the sweat off his brow. "Yeah that was a close one. I'm glad that you and I pulled it off." He sat back on his bed. "And I thought I heard and sensed Roxas. Does he know about Angel too?" He asked scratching the back end of the kitten's tail. He heard the kitten pur loudly which made the nobody smile. "The funny thing is the boss didn't say anything to me when I spoke to him, but he answered you. Isn't that weird or do you think he might be upset with me about something?

16. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

"Oh really?" The recruit mocked, a taste of amusment on his words.

"You're going to blunt me are you? Well, if that's the case, go ahead and grind me down."

The nobody took one step forward. He raised his arms into the air and extended them out to his sides, mocking her, daring her.

Burn little fuse burn echoed through his thoughts only to rewind and replay over and over. Burn burn burn burn burn

There were going to be fireworks tonight. Hopefully, the bleached white castle would be painted with his special kind of red.

17. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

She looked over at Demyx, "probably because he was giving me a lecture about following the rules around here... and who's Roxas? Is he the guy that winked at me earlier?" Xelysha looked a little confussed at Demyx and then looked over at the door way. Rather quietly, Xelysha walked over to the door and closed it so no one passing by would see Angel. "If he is, then yeah... he knows about Angel." She turned around to look at Demyx.

18. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

"And of course I am the one left out of conversations...." Sinder said as she is seen leaning against one of the walls in Deymx's room. "What purpose do I have here? I will go now, since no one will seem to care anyway. If anyone needs me, which I highly doubt, I'll just be.....wherever........" Starts to walk out of Deymx's room. "Good day to you both...." Leaves the room and teleports outside to sit in the rain and think about anything and everything.

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Roxas rounded the corner in the castle, still walking around while keeping alert. He hand't seen his friend Axel yet, which was unusual yet not so at the same time. 'He's probably on a mission or something,' he thought in his mind. He came to a stair case and looked up at it. Nobody was coming down yet... Or coming the other way. Roxas turned around and ploped himself down on the third step of the stairs, resting his head on his hands, while his elbows dugged into his knees through his cloak. Nothing seemed to be interesting anymore besides the missions, which was a good and bad thing. He smiled a bit. 'Maybe I should swing by to say hi to Demyx and the new girl again...'

The girl who had the hood over her head was now in her room with the hood off. She took a towel and rubbed her short hair down until it was try. "Brah!" She flipped her head back up after bending over and shook her head like a dog. "That felt kinda good." She looked down at her wet towel and then hung it over a chair in her room. She strode over to the mirror in her room and looked at herself. She giggled. "Gees... looks like I'm a mad scientist or something." She touched her messy, towel hair carefully examining it with interest.

20. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha blinked out of even more confusion. "What was that about?" She nearly forgot about the other girl because she was so quiet in the corner and all the craziness just came pouring in at once. gr.... I hate it when it feels like I need to apologize for something, I'm terrible at apologies. Xelysha just gave up trying to figure everything out and just sighed out again. Nothing seemed to be going her way ever since Saix hid all of the sweets from her. In her mind, she clearly didn't deserve that punishment even though she did knowingly break another rule by trying to get away with stealing the entire cookie jar again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.