Pride of the Organization

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC:// uh...*explodes*
    I missed a lot ;_; recap please?

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Well... base on what I understand, Demyx is hiding a kitten with the help of Xelysha, then Xemnas came in the room but left and never found out. And Legion's character is picking a fight with Larxene, Roxas is all by himself in the castle trying to figure out what to do, and my character, Xamry, just got outside from the rain and is hanging out in her room... oh, and Sinder is outside, sitting in the rain... I think that's it. 8D Sorry water mage for OCing the thread. :sweat: And for leaving out anything if I did... ><

3. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Next time just use the vm or pm okay?)

Demyx looked under his bed and saw the kitten asleep under his bed as comfortable as one could be. "He's got the right idea," he held back a yawn for two minutes until fatigue caught up to him. "I guess no one would mind if I took a cat nap," he chuckled collapsing on his bed unaware he and the other members were being watched by Maleficient through her magical staff. Her plan was going just as she planned. One of them was starting to act like he had feline characteristics and would be only time when they all would become cats once they entered the Pridelands. Of course Demyx was mostly effected as he was the one who acted more "care free and human" than the rest. Curling up, the melodious nocturne had his knees to his chest as he kept himself warm with his blankets. He nuzzled his pillow licking it with his tongue subconciously. Angel hopped up on the bed and nuzzled right next to Demyx. The kitten began to purr loudly gently kneading on his owner.

4. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Slices and dices were made as the clouded forms of blackness had decendigrated off out of the atmosphere. The flurry was having a good time with killing the heartless that he didn't even notice the rain until the ground got so slippery that he lost his footing and fell on his butt. Clenching a bit the flame dancer only frowned when he noticed that the rain was only getting heavier and he couldn't work anymore in these conditions. He hated water without an passion, but would tolerate it for a small bit since the element that brings life was used for his own satisfaction. He starred up at the clouds and sighed as he knew he couldn't stop until his mission was successful. He knew that Roxas might wander what was taking him so long, but the red head knew that Xenmas would have his head if he came back to a mission that he failed. No, the flurry would keep on killing until he saw no more of these little menaces in Hallow Bastion. He was near the mountain area where there was no civilization of any kind, but the water was not helping him and causing him to make mistakes. Fire and water were a terrible factor for each other, and his fire wouldn't be helpful either. Groaning in near frusteration the flurry twirled his chakrams around and threw them at a dozen of emblem heartless, but of course there was no end to this.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Roxas's head snapped up, suddenly coming out of his daydream trance. Something was wrong. It was one of those odd sensations he got once in a while. He looked to the floor, trying to figure out what was this he was feeling. He looked out the window of the castle from the steps, seeing that it was still pouring outside. 'Axel isn't back yet either...' he thought in his mind. He stood up, looking behind him. No one was coming. Plus, he figured, nobody would really notice he would be gone. 'Maybe I should just go check on him...' It seemed like a good plan to him. He closed his eyes, trying to trace his friend.

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas had a dreamless sleep. he woke up a bit later. "hm?" Xemnas looked around. he was groggy from his sleep. he stood up and yawned. Xemnas shook his head and walked out into the hallway. there goes that strange feeling again... Xemnas thought as he walked down the hall. he continued walking but stopped. someone was watching him... he looked around. whoever was watching him... they were evil... he knew that much. Xemnas decided to shake it off and he coninued walking again. Xemnas suddenly fell to his knees, clutching his head. the strange feeling turned into an unbearable headache. it suddenly went away. Xemnas stood up proparly. "what was that..?" he asked himself.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Something interrupted Roxas's thoughts. He opened his eyes for a bit, confused, and a little bewildered. He looked at his chest and put a hand over it. 'That was weird...' he thought. It was one of those things Roxas couldn't identify. Like an unknown feeling like something was going to happen. Roxas shook his head and then closed his eyes again. "Gotta find Axel..." he said quietly to himself. He searched through the darkness of his mind, looking for the red head. Roxas's eyes suddenly opened. He knew where he was now. He put a hand out to his side, making a quick portal. Roxas didn't know what was going on because it was unclear. All he knew was that his friend was in a fix. Roxas didn't hesitate any more and plunged into the portal, summoning both of his keyblades.

Roxas stummbled out on the other side, gasping in surprise when the cold rain suddenly pelted him in huge droplets of water. Roxas shivered as chills went up his spine and then shook his head. He quickly looked up, scanning the ear. His ears picked up on a quiet, distant noise. He knew what it was; someone was fighting. Roxas took in a deep breath and ran towards the direction of the noise as the portal he created earlier closed behind him. Roxas suddenly stopped at an edge of a cliff and he looked down. There was Axel. He was throwing his chakrams at the heartless, but no fire was coming out. 'The rain... it's slowing him down.' Roxas gripped both of his keyblades Oblivion and Oath Keeper tightly, taking a stance on the very edge of the cliff. "Axel!" Roxas then hurled himself off the cliff, rolling his body into a fetal position as he flipped downward. He suddenly exploded out of his little ball and slashed at the heartless that were hovering in the air behind Axel.

8. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha looked at Demyx in slight surprise by his sudden sleepiness. After watching him lick the pillow, she got the idea that this guy might have lost his marbles at some point of his non-existence. She sighed and shooked her head. "Later..." she said quietly so she wouldn't wake him. Slipping out of the room, she closed the door quietly. Folding her arms she started thinking of things she could do, quietly she looked out the nearest window. Dang it! It's coming down too hard to do some fighting... Suddenly she felt something in the air of the hallway, she looked down the hallway where Larxene and the new guy were, a fight? Xelysha quietly walked down the hallway and poked her head around the corner to see the Savage Nymph and another newbie, it didn't take long for her to figure out that a fight was about to break out. She smirked, if I keep my distance, this could be rather entertaining.

9. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Sinder feels the fury of the fight even from where she was, and decided to go help poor Axel (because she had a MAJOR crush on him that no one knew about), even though it is not in her nature to help others.
    She opened a portal from where she was and teleported into the middle of the fight, and brought about the powers of fire and water combined to create a fire/water dragon being from the elements she had chosen, and summoned it upon the heartless. "Why hello Axel. It would seem you need some assistance. I guess you don't mind if I join in." She smiles happily at Axel.
    "Oh, and hello Roxas." Sinder said quickly to avoid giving away her secret crush.

10. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

Autix walked through The World That Never Was, peering around warily. His memory was blurred, and he groaned as he felt a large bump on his head. "How the heck did I get here?" He moaned, walking around quietly. He felt a weight on his arm, but dismissed it, remembering that his weapon was tied there. A weight he was not familiar with, however, was the thing on his back. Peering around slowly, he met face-to-face with a Shadow. It blinked, and clawed at his face. Autix yelped angrily, throwing the Heartless off. A wickedly sharp sickle had a chain welded to the bottom and sides, and the chain was wrapped around Autix's wrist. He swung the sickle, clearly out of reach of the Shadow. However, the chain unravelled, striking the creature roughly. It poofed away, and Autix nodded satisfactorily. "Hmph." He muttered, the chain wrapping around his wrist again. He continued exploring, picking up a couple shiney stones he found along the way. He backed up as he found another glob of Shadows, swinging his sickle angrily. He eventually killed them all, wondering why he suddenly felt so cold. He looked up, a raindrop hitting him in the eye. "OOOWWWW!" He yelled, grabbing his head. "It burns!" he yelled, moaning. He scrubbed at his eye furiously, panting. Finally, his eyes recovered. "I hate this place..." He whined.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xamry perked up, lifting her head up as though she suddenly got inspiration. In fact, she sensed something nearby, something that was foreign to this world. "Hm... The Superior said if we had any intruders, we should go check it out and get rid of them." She smiled to herself. "Better make sure who it is first, we don't want to make any mistakes." She looked at herself in the mirror that was hanging from the wall. "Do we?" She straightened out her dampened hair, groaning quietly to herself. Going to find an intruder meant going back out in the rain. "Oh poo... I'll just grab another robe later." She examined herself one last time in the mirror. Sort of satisfied with herself, she sighed and then vanished through a dark portal, a small whisp of darkness left behind to show that somebody just teleported.

Xamry found herself on the roof of one of the smaller buildings in the city part of the world. She felt the rain drops pelting her robe, and sighed out. "Getting wet twice isn't fun," she stated to herself. She then let her eyes scan the area, trying to find what caused her to come out in this miserable weather. Her ears picked up on a small voice, somewhere below her. "Huh?" She raised an eyebrow, and stepped towards the edge of the building. There was somebody there alright, and they looked like they weren't enjoying themselves at all. Xamry quietly examined the strange being. He appeared to be like her, but something was different about him. She scanned the area below her, seeing an empty bar sticking out from the building where a sign once hunged. It was hovering at least a few feet above the boy. She smirked to herself, disappearing yet again in another whisp of darkness.

Xamry appeared again, only this time she was sitting on the empty bar, right above the stranger. She giggled and then locked her legs onto the bar, swinging herself backwards until she was hanging upside down like a bat. She was right in front of the stranger's face, and she could see him better. She laughed. "Hi there! I don't remember inviting you around here!" She tilted her head in curiousity but she was smiling none the less, her hair hanging wildly from her head. She folded her arms, waiting for the poor creature to respond.

12. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

Autix yelled in fear and surprise, swinging his sickle in a large arc right for the girl's face. He pulled it back, though, seeing who she was. He toppled back, slamming onto his back into the muddy muck that was on the floor. "Oooofff..." He groaned, rising dizzily. His sickle wound itself back around his arm, and Autix looked at the girl. "And WHAT did you do that for?!" He asked, folding his arms crossly. "No one invited me here, I didn't realize this was a private party! I'm not even sure how I got here!" He said, gesturing with his arms to illustrate his point. He growled in anger, then stopped and stared at her. "Hey, how're you doing that?" He asked, peering at the sin. "Wow. Strong legs." He said, then looked below the girl. He saw a large puddle of water, and had what one may call a 'premonition'. "Hey, hey wait! Don't splash into that water, now!" He said, backing away slowly.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xamry laughed, quite entertained by this boy. "It's not actually a place to party..." She looked down at the puddle, then back at the boy. A smirk gradually spread across her face, replacing the friendly smile. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea! Thanks!" She pulled herself up to a sitting position on the bar, judging how to jump down from way up there. She rested her hands on the bar, gripping it a little to keep her balance. She then let herself slide off of it still holding onto the bar with her hands. She was now dangling from the bar, swinging slightly from falling and catching herself. She then smiled evily at the boy and landed right in the middle of the puddle, making a huge splash. "Ha! That was pretty fun. I should try that on Saix or Demyx." She giggled. "Only Demyx would probably get me back..." She was standing there in the middle of the puddle, temporary forgetting her previous duty. She suddenly snapped her fingers. "Focus Xamry! Gees..." She turned to the boy. "This world isn't exactly for... uh... well... Hm..." She stared at him, trying to figure out what he was. He was different, that was establish. But how? She walked up to him, poking him in the cheek. "Huh... you're made out of the same materials as me," she said quietly, making notes to herself.

14. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

Autix groaned, the force of water cascading down on him making him fall onto his back again. HOe coughed and sputtered, standing up slowly. He spat out a glob of mud, looking up at the girl. "Yeah, I can see that! Who would want to party in this weather?!" He yelled, and then stopped as she poked his cheek. A couple moments of silence followed it, then he backed away. "What? What isn't allowed here? Don't poke me!" He sai,d then smacked her hand away. "Well, DUH! He yelled, exasperated. We're made of the same material because we're post HUMANS!" He said, wiping some of the mud off him. "I hate this place. And who?" He asked, tilting his head. "X...Eh...Demyx? Who're they?" He asked, looking around warily.

15. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha perked up as her ears caught the sound of someone yelling. Whatever is going on out there is probably more entertaining than this silence... she disappeared through a portal immediately and made the portal disappear as well. Stepping out on other side, she looked around her, feeling the rain just pounding on her now. Suddenly Xelysha noticed Autix and Xamry talking, or arguing, quickly Xelysha hid behind a wall. Is a fight going to break out here?

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xamry pulled her hand away, surprsied by the fact it suddenly got smacked away from this... what ever it called it... Human. Her eyebrows knitted in concentration. "Humans? I thought everyone was a Nobody." She looked up quietly in thought, trying to figure this all out. She completely ignored the fact the stranger was feeling awkward in this situation. It seemed pretty normal to her. She was new to the whole thing of being a Nobody. She knew what she was, an empty shell that couldn't act on emotions but had a will of its own. But she didn't know the outside world. Xamry looked back down at the boy, meeting his gaze. "So... you're what they call a human? Hmph, you shouldn't be in this world then," she said quietly, ignoring the previous question he just asked her. She also didn't noticed that Xelysha appeared a little ways off, since she was distracted by this person in front of her.

17. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha smirked while spying on the two of them, if he's a human, then he shouldn't be here. We're also supposed to terminate any intruders, but... I'm not one to tell Xemnas about this, it'd be horrible to be seen as a goodie goodie like Saix. She suddenly felt sleepy and cold, and an urge to just curl up into a ball, which startled her. What is going on? Quickly she disappeared through a portal and reappeared in her room, closing the portal and picking up a towel. She began to dry her hair out, why do I suddenly feel like curling up into a ball? Xelysha looked around the room, suddenly smiling when she spotted a basket of yarn Saix had given her in hopes she would make something out of it instead of causing trouble. She lowerd the towel and walked over to the yarn, picking up a ball of blue yarn, chuckling while starting to play with it. Mindlessly she played with it for a while, eventually getting slightly tangled in a mess of blue yarn. What the heck am I doing?! This isn't right. She untangled herself, trying to figure out why she suddenly started playing with it in the first place.

18. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord been walking through the maze like hallways in the castle just thinking. It was an sad day to him no one wanted to take chances and he havnt got any missions "its an horrible omen coming towards my way" The Gambler of Fate mumbled to himself. Noticing hardly anyone around that raised some question but he would just wait to see if those question would be answerd. Luxord just stoped and looked up at the black sky from the window noticing the stars was brighter then usual. "what are you cleverly planning mistress of fate" Luxord said as if asking the sky not expecting an answer back.

19. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

(OOC: Sorry for not replying sooner, hun. THis post may be rather crappy.)

Larxene smirked, leering upwards towards the man before her. She was yet to know his name, and why exactly he was willing to get himself hurt for bitter amusement. Did he want to be hurt? Possibly. Then again, perhaps he didn’t. Perhaps he just wanted to fight, to argue, to release aggression in a lapse of boredom.
    Her fist tightened, forcing a small creak to slip from the leather that tightened around her hard knuckles. He asked for this. She reminded herself, her smirk still intact.
    With her fists blurred, she jabbed several times, hitting the man before her directly in his jaw with each swing. The cracks erupted shuddered through the bland walls, along with the sizzling static that seemed to be emitted in the process.

Stepping back, the Nymph laughed a little, flexing her hands excessively. She waited to see his response, which, from what she could gather, would be either happy or rather...livid.
    “Well that was fun.†She commented, raising an eyebrow as she folded her arms.

20. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The word wow spilled out of the nobodies mouth acompanied by streams of blood along with a few of his favorite teeth. Tenderly, he rubbed his cloaks sleeve across his bleeding lips. Lifting the sullied fabric over his head, the nobody watched as the crimson liquid rushed down the onyx vinyl as is refused to be taken within the clothes pores.

What should he be feeling now? Happyness, joy, anger, rage, sadness, He did not know. Closing his eyes, the nobody focused on himself, peering inward on himself. He searched and searched, but all he found was the dull pulse called pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.