Pride of the Organization

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Power in my area is going out for 2- 4 hours so I'm doing this reply before it happens.)

Angel pawed at the door, trying to get out, his claw marks being heard from outside the door. At the same time, Demyx noticed the other new member Xamry watching the whole scene along with Xelysha. The two girls were getting to know one of another and that was fine just as long as none of them decided to bring a higher member over such as Saix or worse off a senior member like Xigbar or Xemnas. Of course Demyx was higher in rank than both of the new girls as well as Larxene, but he was still aware of how furious the nymph could be. Seeing Larxene on the ground sprawled out on her stomach when he had flipped her was priceless. Her forelocks were now hanging in her face due to the water that was on the ground and he flipped her in as the nocturne took one step towards her and tried to get them back up only to fail miserably so he let them hang there. Stepping back on the dry ground and letting her lie there he made sure he wasn't anywhere where the water would be used as a conductor in case she were to use her power. He overheard what Xelysha had mentioned about breaking every rule in the book and he wondered which rules those were. Not to scold her of course, but just out of curiosity more than anything. "So what kind of rules have you broken?" He asked with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Come on tell me. I won't rat you out. I'm just as guilty as you are," he admitted his faults for he was one to forget easily like doing missions and even slacked off on a lot of obligations he had to full fill. More like trying to have fun and live his life to the fullest and on his terms rather than the organization's.

Just then when he thought everything was fine, Larxene had proved to him why she was called the savage nymph. She had tackled him to the ground where he was trying to get away from her. "Ah!" He screamed feeling the hardness of the ground and then she had her kunai at his throat literally about to gorge his neck through. Just as he had expected, she was acting the part of who she was. The water was still on the ground and the one of his only chances was to pull one of his tricks. Making his sitar appear the water came closer to her and her kunai. It would mean electrifying both of them, but she would feel the worst. Summoning one of his water clones, he made it appear before him, hoping to distract her with the water. This was his only chance. It was now or nothing. The water ascended and fell upon her and him which would soon show a result.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xamry smiled at Xelysha, admiring her courage to be a rule breaker. She knew she couldn't do that, because she didn't like getting into trouble at all. It was a game to her to see how long she can keep her slate clean for and how long she can enjoy the freedom of not being spied on twenty-four/seven just because she broke a rule. She quietly listened to Demyx as he spoke the question in her mind outloud. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, smiling to herself. 'Well at least the fight is over,' Xamry thought.

Oh how wrong she was.

Xamry heard Larxene's sudden yell and her eyes snapped opened, just in time to see Demyx crashing on the floor. She gasped and brought a hand up to her mouth, frozen in place as Larxene was making a quick job to show Demyx who was the boss and that she meant business. She watched in terror as Demyx tried to use his water ability on Larxene to get her off of him. This fight has gone too far now, that she knew. Xamry shook her head, making her mind think quicker. She suddenly extended a hand out, reaching for Larxene. Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she focused on the hand that Larxene was holding the Éclair that was cutting into Demyx's neck. A dark, purple light softly illuminated as it went around Larxene's hand and travled up her arm a little past her elbow. This took Xamry a ton of concentration when she used her powers of Twilight like this. If anybody broke her concentration, the power would break off of Larxene and that would be very bad news. It was as though everyone else in the room vanished except for her and the Savage Nymph. Xamry started to raise her hand a little, attempting to raise Larxene's arm straight up so she wouldn't cut Demyx further. Small sweat beads were starting to show up on her forehead, and she was starting to get a headache. Xarmy didn't let that stop her though. Little did she know that the Melodious Nocturne had his own tricks up his sleeve.

3. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha watched the scene before her, lacking the ability to move or speak. Already she had muted Demyx's room to keep Angel as silent as possible and keeping the volume under control in the hallway as Larxene and Demyx were duking it out. It was clear that Larxene was rather violent and savage, but Xelysha never really realized exactly how violent she was.

Her brown eyes looked at Xamry and realized she was the one that caused the weird thing on Larxene. Silently she hoped the vicious round would end real soon, but she didn't realize the Melodious Nocturn was about to pull another trick that might tick Larxene off even more.

4. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

That feeling... How strange it was.
    It grew, like a prickling heat, up The Savage Nymph’s arm until it stopped an inch or so past her elbow. Once her eyes took themselves from the Nocturnes, Larxene looked down at her hand. Her azure pools shimmered slightly, her element filling the full corridor with a contagious static electricity. She knew that somebody was trying to stop her – and they were beginning to succeed.
    Averting her gaze from her own arm, she tilted her icy eyes towards her left.
    And there they settled. Glaring. Leering.
    “Hold my arm for one more minute, you little brat, and I swear you will feel pain like no other.†Her eyes became fixated, her right arm shaking immensely from fighting off the power that had overwhelmed it. She was lucky she was one of the strongest in the organization, or her arm wouldn’t be as successful in resisting right now.
    Taking her free arm, she summoned her second set of four Éclair, the bright yellow blades seemingly appearing between her fingers gracefully. If she had to, she would make this into a rather fun game. She had always wanted to test out throwing her knives.
    “Don’t.†She uttered, not having to look at him to imply that she was speaking directly to the water mage. “Try anything, and I will certainly paralyse you with my power.†Her voice, although low, remained firm. She was not going to stand for him getting away with pushing her to the floor. As pathetic as it may have seemed, she had a status to uphold. She wasn’t going to let that crumble for the likes of Demyx. He really, really wasn’t worth it.

5. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Something suddenly came over Xelysha, she couldn't take this scene anymore. She glared at Larxene, "Do anything and I'll make your ears bleed to the point of going deaf with my power." This clearly was out of hand, Xelysha really didn't want to go that far, but she didn't want this whole thing to carry on anymore. It was agravating, terrifying, and nerve-racking all at the same time, probably even worse if she actually had a heart. She wanted to blame Demyx and Gexlion so badly for pushing Larxene so hard, but it didn't seem right, especially since Larxene gets ticked rather easily. Her childish smirk returned as she pulled out the yo yo and started playing with it again, she knew very well she could play with a yo yo in one place while torturing someone with large sound waves it really wasn't all that hard, but she never tried it on another Nobody, just a bunch of Heartless and a few humans here and there.

6. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

(Sorry about not replying, FH, I lost my password. D: And this is before the large fight occuring. The scene was like from three pages ago )Autix blinked, then turned around to look at what she was looking at. "Aahhh!" What? No!" He whimpered, groaning as the girl's bony shoulder slammed into him. "Ow!" He yelled, swinging his sickle in a wide arc. It gained traction on the ground, stopping Autix for the moment. He grabbed the girl's legs, muttering angrily to himself. "What the hell's wrong with you?! I don't wanna go in there!" He yelled, but his grip was fading fast. He felt a funny feeling on the half of his body in the portal, too. "I hate you..." He grumbled, slipping into the darkness. For a little while, it was like he was sleeping. He tried to scream, but all that came out was an angry growl. Blinking, he opened his eyes. Where was he? He looked down, seeing paws. His eye twitched. He looked at his reflection in a pond nearby, sitting down emotionlessly. He was a lion. "I hate you." He growled.

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Been to busy with other priorities as well as no internet connection where I was staying at and not feeling well. Thank you for understanding.)

Demyx heard Larxene's warning, the tone of her voice nerve wrecking that it was clearly directed to him. Licking the inside of his bottom lip, he opened his mouth about to say something when Xelysha had threatened to hurt Larxene with her power. Was he imagining this whole thing or did a younger member and one who had just joined the organization just attempt to hurt her in order to save him? Starring back at her, he flexed his fingers not sure of why she was trying to help him. "You'll just have to learn the hard way don't you?" To get out of Larxene's clutches, he warped away from her using the Corridors of Darkness and appeared in across the room leaving his water in tact all over the ground. With one swift motion he held his hand out making his sitar appear ready to maniupulate the element upon his whim. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you," he pointed his finger to her before laying them both down on the instrument ready to summon geyers of water if he needed to.

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas sighed and stopped walking. "it is time..." he created a corridor of darkness and walked through it. he appeared in his seat at Where Nothing Gathers. "come my loyal members! time for a meeting!" Xemnas called. he closed his eyes and rested his arms on the arm rests. he waited for the other members to answer his call. Xemnas sighed as the headache started to return. he reached into his coat and pulled out a bottle of asprin. he took the last two pills, hoping it would help his headache.

9. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The madman twitched for a moment against the tugging force which he could not see. Instantly, his eyes lost all traces of false emotion. It was the superior. He was calling a meeting. Now, Gex wasn't stupid, not by a long shot. If he didn't hurry, Xemnas would punish them all severely. He like pain, such as the kind Larxene dished out to him, but he didn't want to get cleaved in half by his leader. Frantically, he grabbed larxene and threw her through a portal he opened to her seat where nothing gathers. Exiting a second portal, he Gently sat down in a seat of his own, directly below the other members. He was a recruit, so he hadn't been able to prove his worth, therefore, his seat was much lower that those of the senior members. Delicately grabbing his hood, the masochist pulled the thin, dark fabric over his head to hide his features and appear even more emotionless.

10. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha moaned in despare, "Is it something I did again?!... Oh well, at least the fight's over. C'mon, guys." She disappeared through a portal and exited on the other side, quietly sitting down on the lowest chair in the circle. Hoping no one would notice her, she put her hood on to make her feel invisible eventhough she already knew it wouldn't work like that. Hey, maybe the Superior will take back what Saix's order and then I can eat sweets again! A small bit of hope came back into her, living without sweets for her was like taking a writer's ways of writing away, cruel and unusual punishment.
    Hope disappeared as quickly as it came when her eyes looked up at Larxene, how am I going to deal with her if she decides to attack me too? Sooner or later she's going to test me to see if I really would make everything extremely loud to her, but I can't just do that... Xemnas would be furious if I did.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xamry quickly let go of Larxene with her powers. She gasped out, holding her hand. "Boy that was a pain..." She was glad Demyx got out of the way, and Xelysha was there to stop Larxene to carry out with her plans. She smiled a bit at Xelysha, despite the pounding headache. 'Let's not try that again, shall we?' Xamry shook out her hand as she watched the Twilight disappear around Larxene's arm. She watched as Demyx summoned his sitar, then froze in place when Xemnas suddenly appeared. "Meeting...?" Nobody had to tell Xamry twice. She made a portal and disappeared from sight.

She appeared moments later on her seat in the Organization. She sighed out quietly. Xamry wasn't concerned with getting in the way of Larxene. Nobody else seemed to notice but herself and her. If Larxene ever came after her, she was going to defend herself. That's was that.

12. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas opened his eyes and looked around at everyone. he wasn't going to repeat the message. he decided to wait for everyone. Xemnas looked at the empty seats. "they've got five minutes..." he growled. "...or we're leaving without them..." he rubbed his temples from the huge headache. the asprin wasn't helping at all. he decided to take a couple more. he took out a new bottle and tapped the side of the medicine bottle with his index finger. two pills dropped into his hand. he tossed them into his mouth and swallowed. "ugh..."

13. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

It wasn't hard for Xelysha to not hear Xemnas. She looked up at him in curiousity. "Mind my asking as to where we're leaving to?" If he was planning on sending everyone to someplace she's never been to, she would probably be one of the first ones there, Xelysha always enjoyed going to new places. Glancing over at Demyx's seat she silently glared at it, Where the heck is he? It doesn't take long to make sure a kitten is alright.

14. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas sighed and rubbed his temples. "the pridelands... and must you talk so loud...?" Xemnas muttered. he groaned quietly. he knew Xelysha hadn't talked that loud... but every noise seemed like a sonic boom to him. "i have such a spliting headache..." he muttered quietly and groaned again. where had this headache come from? it just appeared out of nowhere... probably stress... Xemnas thought.

15. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Xelysha slouched her shoulders over a bit. "Oh... sorry." Using her power, she quieted down the noise of the room a bit, enough where they could hear eachother just fine without seeming like they were screaming to Xemnas. "Is that better?" If it were Saix, she would have probably made it louder instead, but seeing how it was Xemnas instead, it didn't seem right especially since he could do a whole lot more to her than Saix could.

16. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Sinder defeats the last of the heartless with her fire-water dragon and lets the hybrid being disappear under her power. Oh, Xemnas has called a meeting. Using her dark powers she opens a portal to the chaired room. As she appears she has purple and black dragon wings, purple on the inside and black on the outside of the wings, and peircing purple eyes with her hood down, and is levitating next to Xemnas' chair. "Here Xemnas," she says as she faces him and hands out a bottle of see-through liquid to him. "It is medicine for the headache."

17. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx was glad that Gex and Larxene both had left. This was his chance to go check on Angel. Quickly he walked towards his room and opened the door slightly quietly sneaking in. Closing it behind him, he got down on both of his knees and looked under his bed where Angel was sleeping under the bed. "Good he is all right. Now I better get to that meeting before I get yelled at or worse," he conjured his portal and disappeared into it, appearing on his throne Where Nothing Gathers. Slouching in his usual postition, the melodious nocturne onserved the lower recruits lower than he was. Not saying a word to any of them, his eyes spotted Gex and then Larxene also there to. Glaring at her for a minute, he focused his gaze back on Xemnas to let him know he was present and accounted for. "Sorry I'm late. I didn't know you called a meeting so suddendly. I had other things on my mind," he apologized in mid sentence about to say something more only to stop himself from starring at Sinder's wings. "Interesting nobody," he thought to himself.

18. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

The red head shielded his eyes as he stepped away a small bit. The mud on his boots was getting slippery as he barely fell, but kept his balance. It took him a few glances to notice that someone from the organization had come to help him out. For a slight moment he didn't recognize the individual since the rain was heavily fallen and the guy in the cloak looked much like an shadow. Blinking a few seconds with his eyes he recognized the two key weapons that the assaulter was using on his attackers. It was Roxas and he was happy, but also surprised to see him. "Roxas! What are you doing here?" He asked his best friend as the flurry didn't even hesitate to stop fighting. There were only a couple more heartless and they were bigger ones and tougher, but the flurry knew that they could take them easily. Of course the situation would of been easier if his fire would light up, but the factor with the rain was not going to make this happen anytime soon. Though the flurry was freezing he chose to ignore his own heath as instinct had greatly taken over. Though using his own speed swiftly and being pushed away and slapped by the heartless a few times, regarding the blinding darkness had given him a few bruises on his sides, the deed was now done. All he had to do was wait for Roxas now.

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Roxas laughed when his friend asked the question. "I had a feeling you needed a little help!" He swung his keyblade in different directions, finishing off his group heartless in a matter of ten seconds. He landed heavily on the ground, slipping a little but not loosing balance. He looked at Axel and smiled at him. "But apparently you really didn't need me." He smirked, unsummoning his keyblades as the rain fell on him. His spikey hair was now flat against his head, which wasn't a problem since it would spike back up again when it was dry. He sighed out and then smiled quietly. "You were taking a while, so I decided to go and find you. At least you're okay though." He looked up at the rain, blinking when drops fell close to his eyes. He smelled the rain, making his nose tickle a little. He sneezed and then rubbed his nose with his finger. "Ugh, this rain..."

20. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas took the medicine and gulped down its contents. he was grateful, but didn't show it. he noticed the pressure slowly being lifted off of his head. he sat up straight. "where the hell are they...?" he muttered under his breath. Xemnas growled. "DAMN IT!!! I SAID IT'S TIME FOR A MEETING!!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES IN HERE!!!!" Xemnas snapped. his face was red with anger and he was breathing rather heavily. he layed back. his face slowly regained its normal tan color. his breathing had also returned to normal. he sat up straight and looked at Demyx. "go out and find the missing members. i am certain we're missing Axel and Roxas. find anyone else you see, bring them in here." he ordered Demyx. Xemnas' eyes seemed to cut straight through the nocturn's body with a sense of seriousness. the seriousness of a man who who would break if another thing went wrong. he gave Demyx the 'do it now' look. "understand?" he asked, not taking his eyes off of Demyx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.