Question Time Question Time with Saxima!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Saxima!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking!

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Hayabusa Venomous

How are you today Saxy?

Impressions questions because everyone does it and I'm curious.

Favorite music to listen to?

What's your favorite anime?

Are there any members here you'd really like to see in person?

3. The Fuk? Dead

Impressions

Favorite movie that you never thought you would like?

Most underrated musician?

Have you ever played Dark Souls or Demon's Souls?

What's the first thing you do after waking up.

If you could go to one place in the world, and live there for a year where would it be and why?

Kallisti?

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'll be honest, I've been pretty ****** these last three days. But thank you for asking. •u•

You're a pretty cool guy, and I like your original signature a lot. I respect you for taking the tag to help me out. I bet you're one of those guys who will go out of his way to help a lady in need. Feel that you might be a real gentleman. Keep it up.

I actually don't have a favorite to listen to, all kinds of music are my favorite, so long as it sounds good. If I had to pick one, I might pick something soothing like Classical or Smooth Jazz.

Favorite animeeee. I've see quite a few. Do I even have a favorite? Man. I liked Blood+ a lot, and Madoka, too . . . I really love Sailor Moon, even though it's super cliche, it's like the anime of my childhood. I honestly just can't pick one.

Members in person . . . I wouldn't mind meeting a lot of people, or really, all of KHV, that'd be great. Really like to see . . . probably Makaze, for obvious reasons, but I probably shouldn't say that here or anywhere in public, but oh well. It's not like things could get any worse unless I start receiving death threats or whatever. I guess you don't know what I'm talking about. Sorry.

I think I might like to meet What? and Jayn a lot.
    You're a really cool guy, feels like you're the epitome of cool. You remind me a lot of Dave Strider, which I remember mentioning to you in your QT. I know you don't know who he is, but that's alright. Aside from that, you've got a fire to fight against what you don't like, and fighters are great, honestly. I respect you a lot and am happy you decided to come back to KHV that while ago.

Movie . . . There are a few. The Last Samurai, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Donnie Darko, which was fantastic. Sense and Sensibility, too. There are a few others, too, but they escape me.

I honestly don't know a lot of musicians by name, but I listen to a lot of music. I love, love, love of Montreal, and think more people should listen to them. There's another band that dispersed a while ago, Nickel Creek, and their music isn't 'in' but it's lovely and relaxing and honestly, I listen to them a lot when I'm depressed.

I haven't, but I've heard they're incredibly hard. I always like a good challenge, but my remote controls don't - they're always getting broken.

Stare at the ceiling and think about the previous day's events.

Man. I don't even know. There are so many places I've been, and they're all so beautiful. I might consider going back home to Mexico and living in my hometown, which is on the Yucatan Peninsula, by the Gulf. I love water. I could live in the countryside of Italy, it's beautiful out there, and it'd probably be good for my nerves.

Means more to me than anyone will ever know. One Family. ♥

5. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

What's your name even mean?
    How delicious is Mr Pibb?
    Did you really have to cut me off?
    Did you have to make out like it never happened?
    Impressions?!

6. Yozora Archer

Can you answer those one questions I asked you?

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Impressions?
    Favorite flavor of ice cream?
    Favorite YouTube video?
    Favorite song currently?
    Ever played Skyrim?
    Can we be friends4eva.jpg please? ;D

8. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Impressions plz :3
    How did you decide on the name Saxima when you first joined?
    What do you think your life would be like without KHV?
    What foreign country would you like to visit?
    Favorite movie?
    Favorite movie soundtrack?
    Which Homestuck character do you relate to the most?
    Could you explain to me why the name Kallisti was chosen for the group? You don't have to answer this here if you don't want to.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

That's for me to know, and for you to never find out. Really, it means nothing. Without the 'x', it really does make a real name, just not an English one. My friend gave me the actual name, but I had a say in the name of Saxima.

Mr Pibb is pretty great, I'll drink it in place of Dr Pepper, but nothing tastes better than a Dr Pepper, the drink of SCIENCE.

I did, sorry. It's just a thing I do. Don't really think about it much. A thousand apologies.

Well, can't have people thinking I steal the lips of everyone. Makes me look a little . . . whorey?

You're a cool guy, and I think of you as one of the best newbs KHV has ever gotten, in my time, anyway. Plus, you can hold your own with a lot of the other members, even some who have been here longer, so you've got my respect. I came to you for the tag because I knew you would support me, but the way you are now, I figured you wouldn't immerse yourself in any fight. You seem like a peace-lovin' guy.
    You'll have to repaste them, because I don't remember any of them, sorry. ;~;
    Andrew is a super sweetheart and I love him soooo much. ♥ You're very thoughtful, and even though there have been times where I've been a little less than happy with you, I know that you're someone I can talk to about even my most meaningless issues. You're a wonderful friend.

Coffee ice cream all the waaaaay. My grandpa got me hooked on it not soon after he had me drinking coffee at the age of four. Every time I went to my grandparents house, they had to have coffee ice cream, otherwise my visit was never complete.

I have so maaaaany. There was this one that was deleted by the maker, but it used the Dubstep remix of Lights by Ellie Goulding. I wish she wouldn't have deleted it. ;~;

Hmmm. Favorite song. Not too long ago [just about last week or something], it was Connect by Miku-tan, the song we just sang for the Chorus, but my tastes change often. Before that, I think it was Blackout by Linkin Park. Now, if I had to pick one, it'd fall between the English version of Rolling Girl sung by Zoozbuh or Suffer For Fashion by of Montreal. Really, I feel so bad just picking one!

I haven't, but I want to. I'm a little bitter about it beating out Skyward Sword for Game of the Year, even though I haven't played that one either. I've seen that Skyrim has BEAUTIFUL landscapes, though. It looks like one sexy game.

yessssss-desu5eva.jpg
    No, I hate you. HAHAHAH SORRY NO. Uhm. Anywayyyy, you're a really great guy! I used to be a little intimidated by you, and you were one of those guys who were into Homestuck, which I was against at the time [much like Doctor Who, now], but now that I like Homestuck and you like Homestuck, all is good in the world. You're also really intelligent and can hold your own with Makaze, which is incredible. I would never like to be in the middle of a debate between you and him. You also remind me of Dave Strider, though Fuk has it more lolsrry. ♥

I actually use Saxima for a lot of things, which is probably a bad idea because you can track me almost anywhere I am that way, so I've started being more diverse in my usernames. Saxima without the 'x' really does make a name, just not an English one. My friend used that one for me when she was super obsessed with Naruto, and when she moved onto Kingdom Hearts, Saxima was born.

A hell of a lot different. I may even be dead by now. Because of KHV, so many things have happened! I suppose I can't get too detailed, but I would honestly just like to say thank you to everyone on KHV. ;~;

Russia. The architecture, the language, the landscapes, there are so many beautiful things about it. I want to learn Russian too, but it's not going very well, lol. Maybe I can enlist Ashwin for help.

Favorite movie . . . I would say Inception, but that's so cliche, I feel. I think I might go with the BBC production of Pride & Prejudice, even though it was a mini-series, I watched it when I was little, and thought it was just a really long movie, so we'll go with that.

Movie soundtrack . . . Man, there are so many great ones. That is to say, I can't really name one, lololol. I might say Inception, because the main little musicbox theme is awesome. I could also say Aladdin because I love pretty much all of the songs in it. Ahhhh, I don't know. ;~;

Homestuck character, Homestuck character . . . A lot of them, but the most . . . man, I feel like I don't know any of them well enough to say, which is crap because I've read all of what the story has so far. I might have to get back to you on that one.

Well, Kallisti is one of Makaze's favorite words, it means 'To the fairest', though I'm sure you know that and it's historical background. It was mostly chosen because of what it meant in history.

10. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Let's roooooooooooolll.

First impression?
    Current impression?
    Who have you crushed on in your time at KHV?
    What's your favourite anime?
    What are you thinking about now?
    What about now?
    Do you think the forum will still exist in 3 years time?
    Who's your favourite member?
    Who's a member you particularly dislike?
    Biggest pet peeve?
    Favourite animal?
    Job dream?
    Last nights dream?
    And finally the most important question, socks, yay or nay?

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Greetings, ma'dam! How are you?
    Impressions? (because everyone does those)
    How about dem trees?
    What would you do for a Klondike bar?
    Saxi do you jam on the saxophone?
    HELP! A deranged maniac is in my house and at any moment I could die a horrible painful death! So how was your day?

12. Yozora Archer

Impressions? I know Im so ****ing original omg! Be honest.

If you could change your gender to male would you do it? Btw you'll stay male forever so.

Yeah that's it.

13. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

How can I appease you?

Favorite KHV moment?

Skype?

DROWN SAXIMA?

Set fire to KHV?

Impressions?

Want me to make you a sandwich?

14. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hi Saxima, have you ever played Persona?
    What did you think about the recent kh game?
    It been about six months sense I was last here, and I just found out that Makaze was banned. When was this?

15. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Initial impression?

Current impression?

Hash Map or Stack?

Coke or Pepsi? (We're out of Dr. Pepper.)

Marvel or DC?

Futuristic or Retro?

Put the ______ back in the ______?

Hurricane, Typhoon, or Cyclone?

Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?

Favorite anime?

Favorite manga? (cannot be the same as anime)

Favorite color?

Kallisti?

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Impressions, first and current?

Yeah, that's about it actually. I'll ask more when there are fewer other people pending.

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Would you ever go sky diving?

Night or Day?

If you were any animal, what would it be?

Dance with me?

One word to describe yourself?

Think before you act or act now, think later?

How do you finish - with an elegant bow or with a BANG?

18. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions? Initial (if you can remember) and current.

Dr Pepper?

Was getting prem worth all the work?

Sexima or Saximaphone. Which do you prefer?

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Long post is long, so have some spoilers!
    Aren't you only allowed to ask ten questions at a time? lol

Well, I thought you were a right prick at first and you often annoyed me because of your arrogant air. Now, you're easily one of the best people that I know, and I'm very happy that it's like that. I know that you're someone I can depend on, and you've got a good sense of humor. You're a good guy, and I'm gland you're on my side.

A few, actually. Makaze, for the obvious, What?, Jayn, Jiku, LARiA, Laurence_Fox, and I think that's it. Note how they are mostly girls.

Man, I already answered this questiooooon./whine

"We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine ~ "

Man, I really hate triangles. They're nothing but trouble and cause pain for every vertex. ****ing shapes.

Well, I don't know. It depends on Tienenewman and if we make him happy. If not, I'm hoping someone could buy us. Who knows, I might not even be active by then, and then I can be one of those members who the others talk about with either disdain, or praise, fufufu.

I don't have one, if I think about it. I love most of the members, and don't think it would be quite fair to choose one.

I can't think of any members that I dislike off of the top of my head, it being so late, but if I had to throw one out there, I might say PaW because of the way he acts sometimes. I guess he's not so bad, but I don't know. There is one other, but it's best not to mention it here.

Pet peeve, pet peeve . . . I really didn't think that I had any, but Makaze was telling me I have several. I suppose I don't like people who vie for attention, and I can't stand when things are organized in certain situations. I also don't like when people having their crying kids in restaurants. Seriously, I don't wanna listen to your damn kid crying while I'm trying to eat. There are tons of other ones, but I can't really remember. - Oh. Emoticons. I hate them. Like not the character smiley face, but the thing it turns into after it goes through to post. •n•

It used to be a cheetah, because I liked being really fast. I might consider, now, an animal that flies. All animals are very wonderful, can't expect me to pick one. ♥

Performer. It was once my dream to be able to perform on the greatest stages of the world, playing my violin, but my skill is just average. My wrist and having CTS almost prevents me from being very serious of it. It's a little depressing . . .

I had a very strange dream, and it was a sort of cross between Metroid and Portal. I think it may have had something to do with Disney's Tarzan, as well. I remember being in an office building (which was giving off the Portal feel), but I wasn't alone. I think some time before that, I had slipped into the suit that Samus Aran wears, and was continually playing with the hand part, moving my fingers and such. I remember, later, while I was circling the office, one of the doors you see in Portal 2 slid open and it was a puzzle room; I decided not to go in, and so it closed - I think they're may have been someone in there before, because when the door opened again, it was a right gory mess. I can't remember much else.

Socks, socks, socks . . . Only with sneakers. After that, never wear them. My feet often get cold, and my dad tells me to put on socks, but I just don't want to. I also don't sleep with them on, much like I sleep without pants or clothes sometimes.
    I'm very tired, but thank you for asking. Today feels like the calm after the storm, though I am surely only in the eye; thus, it is a matter of time before I am dragged out into the swirling clouds again.

You seem like a nice enough person. Sometimes, I believe you try to control a situation that may be out of your hands, and wrap into business that may not be yours, as I have found in the many exploding threads in The SpamZone, but I know you mean well. I hardly think you're a bad person, and you have a good head on your shoulders.

Well, I like climbing them. They need to grow more of them, I'm running out of paper to write on. They've also caused me a lot of pain in the going years, me falling out of them a lot. THE GREAT TREE MASSACRE SHALL COME.

Nothing. I don't like Klondike Bars. If I did, however, I can guarantee you that should anyone prevent me from getting one, there would be hell to pay for more than one country.

No, the violin for me. Though funny you should mention that; when I was in the fifth grade, I wanted to play the saxophone, but I was sectioned to go to a very bad school if I did, so in its place, I took up the violin. Easily one of the best choices I've ever made in life.

The deranged maniac is me. I had, obviously, a bad day. It's probably because of that Klondike Bar. As for my day, it's really just beginning. I got Makaze to start on Eyeshield 21 again though, so he could catch up to me (it might take a while).
    Impressions . . . I remember there was a time when you were more of a pessimist than I was, and it was a little depressing. I remember you used to not really care about stuff, and it felt like a lot of bad things had happened to you. I don't know if that's honestly the case, but I can see you're a lot different now, you seem more . . . happy. I'm glad for that, and getting to talk to you more in the Skype chat, you might be even more innocent than I thought, but just a bit pervy. I am too, so I wouldn't sweat it so much. ♥

Aw man, that's a good one. Penis . . . or boobs. Man, boobs are awesome. Were I to turn male, I would more than likely be a homosexual, but I think that women and men have good things to offer in sex. As a female, I'm attracted to both men and women, so I think I may just keep my boobs.
    Bring me a croissant. And a Dr Pepper, theeeeen I may be happy with you.

There are so many! I remember this one thread, made by a new young member 'christian-neko', and she was really upset about how she was into yaoi and how it was against the Bible and stuff. I had such a good time in that thread. It also may have been when I found that we were getting someone to buy us; I had been afraid we would be dropped. Boring, boring, I know. I have such a bad memory when it comes to the Internet.

Man, those 'Never Have I Ever' games are so much fun. I have really found out a lot about people - even though I always lose! You and I have a lot in common, come to find out lololol Other than that, the chat is a great place to interact, and I'm very glad it's still going, even after KHV came back up.

BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF FORSAKEN? ♥

FREEDOOOOOM, ANARCHY, THERE IS A TIME WHEN THE OPERATION OF THE MACHINE BECOMES SO ODIOUS, MAKES YOU SO SICK AT HEART, THAT YOU CA - *shot*

Forsaken, you're easily one of the best Staff members I know, and I like you a lot. I remember there was a time when I was a little intimidated by you, and I think it may have been when your user name was Candlejack, I think? But lol, you're French, can't be that scary! (hahah pls no hurt me ;~; ) Other than that, I know you're a fun-loving guy, and we have a little more in common than I first thought (thank you NHIE), maybe even more than I wanted to know (if you know what I mean). You're sensible, you're French, and you have to give Jayn you're number on her birthday. Good luck with that. ♥

PB&J, thank you. and a Dr Pepper. Alright Frenchy, hop to it. ♥
    I haven't, actually, but I think I may want to. Plums is into it, and I remember there was a point where I wanted to strangle him when he wouldn't be quiet about it. I've seen most of the character designs, and I like them a lot. If only I could get my PSP back from my dad . . .

Dream Drop Distance is great, I love it. It's quite a bit more than what I expected, but is lacking in some areas. I have gotten stuck on the Musketeer's world, beating the Tyranto Rex (I think it is), but I really can't wait to beat the game. It's very good. ♥

He was banned when the site came back up. I shouldn't talk about it here.
    I remember there was this one time in Voxli where you and I were the only ones, and you kept changing your name, and I would change mine to match it, and we did that for about thirty minutes or so, and it was great fun. Soon after that, you repped one of my posts, mentioning something about it, and that was a the start of a wonderful friendship. I think you're a really witty guy, and was actually a little intimidated by you at first, but now there's nothing much to fear. I found that you like a lot of things that I do, and with you joining Kallisti, well . . . you're in my good graces forever.

Man, the way John has Stack going, I may go with that, but the Hash Map is pretty awesome - if only it had more cards.

Dammit, no Dr Pepper?! Well . . . I can't drink Pepsi, it's really bad for my teeth, so I'll just go with Coke. It doesn't taste all that bad. Maybe they even have Vanilla Coke. Man, that was like the drink of my childhood - they say that people who like Dr Pepper also like Vanilla Coke. I guess they taste similar or something.

Both, I love both companies. I may go for DC a little more because I grew up with those superheroes, but Marvel really has some great character designs and backgrounds. Both are very creative; The Justice League, The Avengers, The Teen Titans, Young Justice . . . I don't read comic books, but I honestly really want to. There are lots of things that I want to know about the DC/Marvel heroes. Unfortunately, I just don't have the funds . . . ;~;

There are things from both styles that I really like. Records, chips, old Mustangs, rockets, Am I even doing this right?

Put the power back in the hands of the people.

Hurricanes. There are several reasons. This may sound a little sick, but I admire their destructive power. Puts the feebleness of humanity and other species into perspective. Plus one of my favorite songs is named that, and one of my favorite fonts.

Hot dogs. I don't like the way hamburger meat tastes, it's a little weird. We have almost an endless supply of hot dogs, too, kinda like Dr Pepper.

WHAT IS WITH THE MANGA AND ANIME QUESTIONS.

Color, color. Most all colors are beautiful; all over sixteen trillion. (I think it's trillion, might be billion, sure it's trillion) I like reds and blues; I would say black, but it's the absence of color, and doesn't count. I can say white because it's all of the colors laying on each other (unless you're using paint, and then it's like an ugly brown thing, then turning black).

One Family. ♥
    Post-whore. Doctor Who lover. Man, there are a few things I don't like about you, but you're a great person, honestly. You've got a good since of humor and are just as strange as the rest of us, so there's no worry. I don't talk to you often, but when you joined Kallisti, my respect for you shot through the roof, and I thank you so much for it. You really don' know how much it means to me.
    You're a sweet girl and an awesome roleplayer, which is why I love roleplaying with you. You're not plain in anyway, and so full of ideas, It feels like you might be a little meek, but you're so kawaii-desu, that it's okay! I'm very glad to know you, you're a real sweetheart.

Yes. I love adrenalin rushes.

Oooh, good one. I love the morning, best part of the day, but there's something about the solitude of night that just makes me feel really good. do I have to pick one of them? ;~;

Some kind of bird. I want to fly, I want to be free. It would be amazing. Alternatively, I would be a deep ocean fish, so I could finally see what was down there. That's what I would be spending all of my time doing, could I shapeshift. That would be awesome.

Of course. Let us dance a merry jig! Then we shall tango, and mambo, then the fox trot! ♥

Fractal.

Depends on the situation at hand, though I'm really a act before you think person, gets me into a lot of tight spots, but it's fun, rushing into the unknown without being prepared. In a way, that prepares you for next time. It's also good for confidence, though one may appear stupid or brash.

I want people to remember me. It depends. If the situation calls for elegant, then I will be the first and foremost lady of the world. But fireworks are my show, explosions; you can bet they'll remember me no matter what I do.
    I honestly thought you were never going to get to Prem, but you pulled it off and surprised me. At first, I didn't really notice you, you seemed to blend in to the other members, and mostly stuck with the LP2P members. I haven't really talked to you often, but you like Madoka, too, so you can't be all bad. •u•

All day errday.

No. Dead section, woo. I think it got me more widely known, though, which I guess is nice.

Hmm. CtR gave me the one Saximaphone, but a lot of people call me Sexima. I'm actually really shy about the nickname things, so I don't like either of them, but for it's lack of 'sex; in the name, I might choose Saximaphone.

20. Labrys King's Apprentice

Impressions?
    Favorite Anime?
    Can you PM me what happened?
    Favorite Fantasy game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.