~Re: FFXIII: {Datalog}~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

Alright, you're in. You can make your Crystarium whenever you want. Though you get no choice once your character becomes a l'Cie. So now there's just two more we need to wait for.

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

Username: DarkTraitor
    Name: Ren Lawson
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Enjoys combat, but will not actively search for a fight. Doesn't dislike others, but sometimes unintentionally appears to.
    Has a strong sense of justice, and will almost always step in to defend somebody who is weaker than he is.
    Biography: Having been brought up an orphan on Cocoon, Ren is not used to working with other people, especially not those of
    similar age. He ran with a gang during his younger years, before going it alone at the age of 16. He has been more-or-less isolated
    since then. He is quite skilled with mechanical workings, as proven by his weapon of choice; a old PSICOM SubMachine Gun that he
    personally reconstructed and modified to suit his needs. Due to having lived alone for three years, he has both moderate fighting ability,
    and good knowledge of common security systems.
    Ren recently left the relative safety of Cocoon and headed down to Gran Pulse, hoping to finally find something worth fighting for.
    Weapon: Unarmed/SubMachine Gun.
    Location of Brand: Upper-centre of his chest, similar to Lightning's.
    Favored Element: Ice
    Specialized Roles: Ravager, Commando, Sentinel
    Other: N/A

Crystarium
    Ravager:
    Blizzard
    Froststrike
    Stone
    Commando:
    Blitz
    Ruin
    Stun Blade
    Sentinel:
    Steelguard
    Challenge

Note: Still working on Eidolon. Can't think of many 'normal' abilities for it.

Name: Oerba Van Byron (pronounced Bih-ron)
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    (his hair would actually be a very pale blue)
    Personality: Due to his parents death, he now has an undying hatred for Coccoon and it's citizens. He still cares deeply for the other citizens of Oerba, but feels that the destruction of Coccoon is more important than personal ties now that he's a Crystal L'Cie.
    Weapon: Dual Knives
    Magic Type: Lightning, Light, Wind
    Special Abilities: Can form incredibly strong, prehensile, crystal chains which come from either his back or arms.
    Other: Up until two years ago Oerba Van Byron lived in Oerba, like many of the apprentices did before they became apprentices, and was well-liked within the relatively small community. His parents were killed during an attempt to drive an Adamantoise away from Coccoon visitors that had strayed too close to a herd, and Byron himself dissappeared during the fight. By survivors and other residents of Oerba he was presumed dead, but he had actually ran away in a moment of uncharacteristic fear, and was turned into a Crystal L'Cie soon after.
    (Any apprentices that lived in Oerba two years ago should recognise Byron, as he hasn't aged at all since becoming a Crystal L'Cie.)

3. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Sure thing man, I can make some basic crystarium abilities right now, excuse me.. *Leaves to do that*

4. Arch Mana Knight

Edited you in! Don't worry that much on Eidolons right now. Take inspiration from the others if you need to.

Awesome. I'm hoping we'll be able to start next weekend...or even Friday.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Was told that Kross needed an icon made and therefore Arch requested my assistance.

Here we go:

[​IMG]

I didn't go fancy with it due to lack of time etc, but I figured simple would be enough.
    Hope you approve.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Everything's fine except that you gave your character 9 abilities instead of 8. For now I'll just remove one. If you want it changed, let me know.

Thanks Bushy! Awesome as always. 8D

7. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

All right then *nodnod*

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Crystarium for Akira:

Commando:
    1. Blitz
    2. Ruin

Ravager:
    3. Blizzard
    4. Froststrike
    5. Water
    6. Aquastrike

Sentinal:
    7. Steelguard
    8. Resist

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

As a space-filler due to the loss of some of our l'Cie...

Name: Cyan "Cy" Seven
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Sensible, happy but can be provoked, embarrassed about her height (she's 6ft tall). Can often get concerned for others.
    Biography: Seperated from her elder sister, whom she lived with up until she disappeared fairly recently, Cyan found herself unsure exactly of what to do with herself. She decided she would look for her sister, starting by leaving her hometown on Gran Pulse and heading out into the wilderness of the planet.
    Weapon: Naginata
    Location of Brand: Waist, right side
    Favored Element: Lightning
    Specialized Roles: Ravager, Medic, Saboteur
    Other:

Crystarium:

Ravager
    Flamestrike
    Frostrike
    Sparkstrike
    Aquastrike

Medic
    Cure
    Esuna

Saboteur
    Fog
    Pain

10. Arch Mana Knight

Already stuck in your Crystarium and character. 8D

You're in and I'll reserve that Eidolon for you. Though I won't edit this thread or the other one tonight. >> Why won't I?

I STARTED THE RP. I had to do a little research first but I finally started it.

Where are the characters?
    Lightning had been plot-forced to the Gran/Eden Elevator to return to the l'Cie.
    The l'Cie are a good distance away from Oerba(it was taken to the Void after all).
    The Crystal l'Cie(Cid and Linegia at least) are a farther distance away in the other direction.
    Grey is going to head to where the l'Cie are.
    The Cavalry will close in on the l'Cie soon as well.
    EDIT: Kross123, you can have your character start out...well, anywhere you want. VM or PM me if you have any questions. Obviously you can't have your character start out in Oerba since that's gone now.

11. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah I was planning to start someone on Gran Pulse, I'll make a nice Intro post sometime today :3

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

May I rejoin? Now I've actually played some of FFXIII, I feel more confident.

Username: Aerith G.
    Name: Oerba Lea Twilight
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Usually calm, quiet, and reserved, when she hears something about Snow, she grow depressed. But when she watches her friends get hurt and their aggressor approached, she become violent and dangerous.
    Biography: Twilight became a orphan during the war and has since then, taught herself how to fight and defend for herself, trusting no one from Cocoon, holding onto too tightly of her Oerba heritage. Growing up and hearing stories of Oerba Yun Fang and Oerba Dia Vanille, Twilight deeply admired Fang and aspired to be like her, even using the same weapon as her hero. During a training mission that led her to the crystal pillar, Twilight met Lighting and Snow. In a instant, she disliked and distrusted them because of their origin. But when Jenny appeared, Twilight unleashed all her built up hatred to Snow, who was preventing her from fighting the Crystal l'Cie. Snow and Twilight promised that she would keep living and grow stronger so she could hear new stories of Fang and Vanille. However, when she was branded a l'Cie, Twilight witnessed more tragedy as she watched Snow turn to crystal.
    Weapon: Dragoon Lance [Third from the left, upper row]
    Location of Brand: Back of her neck, hidden by her hair
    Favored Element: Ice, Wind, and Fire
    Specialized Roles: Sentinel, Ravager, Commando
    Other: In honor of her promise to Snow, Twilight wears Snow's bandanna on her arm.

Eidolon: Alexander
    Regular Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Gestalt Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Element Attribute: Non-Elemental
    Regular Abilities: Explosive Fist, Lofty Challenge, Launch, Soaring Uppercat, Blast Punch, Arise
    Gestalt Abilities: Earthquake, Brutal Sanction, Purification, Divine Judgement

Twilight's Abilities:

Sentinel:
    Steelguard
    Provoke
    Barrier
    Ravager:
    Blizzard
    Aero
    Fire
    Commando:
    Ruin
    Lancet
    Blitz

Name: Alice
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Using her face to hide her true intentions, Alice is mysterious, sly, cunning, and murderous. She can be very dangerous if provoked, which rarely happens because she is very playful and carefree. Once she knows her enemy's weakness, she uses that to bring about their ending, or as she refers, their 'new beginnings'. Always pretends to be in a Wonderland
    Weapon: Sagittarius
    Magic Type: Ice, Wind, and Water
    Special Abilities: Gains a pair of wings and becomes a beautiful angelic figure, in contrast to the demonic claw that grows on her right hand.
    Other: Alice was born on Cocoon as the daughter of a high-ranking officer, giving her a lavish life. But she was bored all the time and ran away to explore Gran Pulse. After days of exploring and having no food or water, Alice became tired, weak, and hungry and was evenutally found by Jenova, being made into a Crystal l'Cie. After watching the branding of the new l'Cie, Alice became very interested in Oerba Lea Twilight for mysterious reason as she believes that she knows her weakness when she watched Twilight's reaction to Snow turning to crystal.

Name: Angel
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Thought a bit of a scatterbrain, Angel deeply cares for her friends. She's loyal, kindhearted and generous to other, up to the point to giving up her treasured item. Angel is a bit stubborn, never taking 'no' for a answer, but she is often concerned for her friends and will always stand by them, no matter what. Angel has a cheerfulness similar to Vanille.
    Biography: Angel was born the mute daughter of a wealthy cooperation on Cocoon, but her disability made her parents very prejudice towards her. When she was 9 years old, she was abandoned on Gran Pulse by her parents. However, as a horde of monsters attempted to eat her, Angel was saved by a member of Oerba village. But as quickly as she appeared, her savior disappeared, Angel felt regret as she never got to thank the young warrior for saving her. Her only clues were that the warrior used the same warrior as the legendary Oerba Yun Fang and fought similar to her style. From that day on, Angel taught herself to fight using the weapon of Fang's companion, Oerba Dia Vanille, in order to find the girl who saved her eleven years ago. When she did, she was shocked to find the tragedy Twilight had gone through.
    Weapon: Heavenly Axis [Seventh from the left, botton row]
    Location of Brand: N/A
    Favored Element: N/A
    Specialized Roles: N/A
    Other: Angel use sign language to communiate with her friends and silently dubbed herself and Twilight the 'new Fang and Vanille', because of their weapons.

13. Arch Mana Knight

Alright. I was wondering on whether or not to let you in, but I've decided to let you keep your former characters. You've already obtained Alexander in the last thread so you can get an additional 4 abilities(since you already took 9 instead of 8 like everyone else). Tier Two of your roles has been unlocked!

Also, to avoid confusion...I'd rather have you change the name of your primary character. There's already a "Mya". Having "Mia" as well was confusing since the last thread. Both she and Alice can start with the group of l'Cie(Leo's group).

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sounds like a good idea. And since it seems everyone is using banners, may I ask a new banner for my primary character.

15. Arch Mana Knight

I'll talk to Bushy(or Bueno) about it. I can't do it. XD

Also, quoting what I VMed you:

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sentinel:

Tier 1:
    Steelguard
    Challenge
    Barrier

Tier 2:
    Provoke
    Brawler

Ravager:

Tier 1:
    Blizzard
    Aero
    Fire

Tier 2:
    Fortune

Commando:

Tier 1:
    Ruin
    Lancet
    Blitz

Tier 2:
    Strike

Switched Challenge and Provoke, chose Strike instead of Mercy, and after looking at the Crystarium Tree so much, until my eyes hurt (seriously), I've added Brawler to her Sentinel ability, as she can now have thirteen(?) abilities because she obtained her Eidolon in the last rp.

17. Arch Mana Knight

That's way too many and some of the things on the tiers are off. Just reread everything I have listed on the Crystarium and Crystarium rules. I won't let anyone use any abilities without a Crystarium completed properly first.

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

Aight, I made myself a banner because Machina said he needed one. In addition; I made a very basic one for Aerith G.
    Aerith, if you want better quality than this just find me a higher quality image and I'll try again, kay?

Mine:
    [​IMG]

Aerith's:
    [​IMG]

19. Arch Mana Knight

Thank you! I'll edit in everything later but this will be your Crystarium now. You may do what you like(well, not whatever you want) with your characters now. Within reason. XD

Great. Two new portraits! Now I can edit in everything...later. I have other stuff to attend to right now.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

Username: Protecter212
    Name: Ryou Misaki
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Kind towards others but he realizes what is right and wrong to say, in battle, he completely focuses on the task at hand since he takes his training seriously when given a goal to strive for.
    Biography: Ryou lived in Oerba with his parents until the age of 10 as they went out with a search party for survivors but they never returned to Oerba afterwards so, he had to accommodate to being alone within the house, he was taught how to cook and any other essential needs for the world but whenever he had free time, he’d practice with his father’s weapon as a promise to himself to become stronger for others and to keep his family’s memory alive, when Snow and Lighting offered training, he instantly took up their offer.
    Weapon: Sword & Pistol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Location of Brand: [Where is your l'Cie brand?] Upper Left Arm
    Favored Element: [This will give me and others an idea of what kind of abilities you will specialize in.] Fire and Ruin
    Specialized Roles: [You only start with three.] Commando, Ravager, Medic
    Other: He originally wielded his father’s katana, given to him as a memento of what happened to his parents, but after escaping Oerba he decided to no longer use it for it would bring about wear, tear and rust so he left it behind, relying on only magic until he got to the next town and decided to adapt a new style of fighting, similar to Lightning’s gunblade but as separate pieces and naturally, being one to adapt quite quickly, he got a hang of wielding a sword in his dominate right hand and in his left, a pistol with seemingly endless ammunition. (Come on, you enver see anyone reload their guns in FF do you? how esle does Lightning fire off her rounds or even Laguna?)

~Crystarium~

Commando
    Sword Field
    Ruin
    Blitz

Ravager
    Aero
    Fire
    Flamestrike

Medic
    Cure
    Regen

And my Eidolon will be Bahamut, I got back into Bahamut after playing Crisis Core and peeking at Walkthrough guide of FFXIII-2 at Amber, Jet and Garnet.

Of course I'll understand if you don't want me returning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.