~Re: FFXIII: {Datalog}~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arch, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

Alright. I'll let you in, but you can't have Bahamut. As I recall, that's reserved for Akira.

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hm I see

Eidolon: Salamander
    Regular Appearance: [​IMG]
    Gestalt Appearance: Becomes a sort of hoverboard with the dragon head based at the front to fire rounds, it's wings are of course straighted out and used for stability.
    Element Attribute: Fire
    Regular Abilities: [Max of six.]
    Wings of Fury: Deilvers strong winds at the enemy/Enemies
    Rising Flames: Empowers Ryou's weapons with the elemnt of fire for a brief duration
    Shield: Takes the brunt of an attack meant for Ryou
    Torrent of Fira: Fires three Firas at single enemy
    Dragon's Heart: Heals Ryou of any injures
    Roar: Decreases a opponent's defense by 25%

Gestalt Abilities: [Only four. One of those may or may not be your Eidolon's "Limit Break". (I.E. Bahamut's Megaflare.)]
    Riding Wave: Slams into opponent and retreat to a safe distance.
    Wing Cutter: Winsg are ignited into flames as Ryou rides at opponents and hitting them.
    Backturn Drop: Ryou moves hoverboard upwards and using the sun as a blinder, he comes down as the dragon's head lets out a blast of Fira.
    Last Ride: Ryou pushes the hoverboard to ti's limits, spinnign aroudn the designated area of enemies to create a small cyclone.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

Shoudl i send Ryou back to the others to meet them as they escape from said situation they are in.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Yeah. That would work fine. You'd just need to wait for them to post first. I plan on herding everyone to a very special(and massive) city.

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

Okay then and massive city? Only one that comes to mind is the Academia.

6. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Well Kross is a little far from the fight so..it's going to take some plottage to do it XD

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

I don't think you're expected to join the fight, in all honestly. Jaden is being split off from the others, and said others are running away. There's very little to do but stand around and wait for plot to take hold, which it definitely will.

8. Arch Mana Knight

Remember the PM I sent you? Look at it again. D8

Exactly. Though you'll need to introduce Cyan soon and get her somewhere close to Kross.

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

Did you want to just have her already captured, or something? It would make it easier to introduce her, since I really am struggling to come up with a non-cliché way of getting her in...

10. Arch Mana Knight

Hm...well that would be a fun idea to play around with. Maybe she had snuck onboard Argent's ship? Seems like the only way I can think of where Argent would have already captured your character during this period of time.

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

She has a knack for trouble. I can totally see her sneaking on board and getting captured. Go for it bro.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Why are people diving off into the Ravine/cliff repeatedly?

The only one who should be down there is Jaden... lol
    Everyone else should be running away, yeah, perhaps notice Jaden is missing.. lol
    But I don't get why everyone is jumping down there. It's not a smart thing to jump off a cliff. :P
    Jaden only got blasted there by an explosion. So yeah.

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

This.
    When Byron suggested they run away, he kinda meant run away, not jump off of a cliff away. Only idiots like Jaden (and Snow, of course) can get away with that. xP

14. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

So not sure what to really post. I've been out of the FF mood lately so posting as Lightning is difficult without an outline of where she should herd her little group to.

15. Pinekaboo Chaser

Well, for now you could just have a little fun with the fact that Twilight was just flung at Lightning and Odin.
    (Twilight Odin, anyone?)

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Of course I read the PM, but I am looking for a way to accomodate my character into the story, and it's not easy D:

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Agreed... I love how that pun played out...
    XD
    Lin threw Twilight at Odin so hard that they both combined and gave birth to a new Eidolon monster thing, that would undoubtedly appear in XIII-2. As has many of the other things from this RP in the game...

18. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Lolwut XD

Anyways...we needs MOAR dramatic moment. I need to summon my Eidolon sometime D8

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

There will be many dramatic moments to come, trust me on that. XD
    In fact, one should be coming up in a few posts or so anyway.

20. Arch Mana Knight

Soon...soon. Anyways, if you haven't already, I need you to edit your latest post. Your character couldn't have dived towards Jaden then somehow wind up near Odin. Just...skip the diving part and leave Jaden alone. XD Nobody likes him anyways.

Lots of dramatic moments. Which reminds me, I need to get Hope's Crystarium up soon...

Lightning could get her l'Cie to flee from the scene while they can. As for Akira...maybe she could get her Eidolon in a few posts. Assuming there's some sort of reason for her to since Eidolons appear in times of high stress and conflict for the l'Cie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.