Re: Remnants of the Weilders

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hiro ✩, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

10 years ago, a fantastic journey took place.
    3 friends were separated. Forced to fight through the seemingly endless waves of Heartless that followed them everywhere.
    Eventually, they reunited, but only for a short time, as they were separated again for another year.
    Sora went to a strange castle.
    Riku went to conquer his inner darkness.
    And Kairi waited for them to return, back home.
    Later on, the friends reunited after one year. They defeated Organization XIII, and returned home.
    Once more, Riku and Sora set off, to become Masters. Kairi was also trained in the art of Keyblade wielding. Xehanort was returning, and he had a new Organization being created. But first, they had to save some friends. Friends who could help them.
    Aqua...
    Ventus...
    Terra...
    And thus began the battle for Kingdom Hearts.
    When Xehanort was defeated, Kairi, Sora, and Riku chose new successors, successors who would save the worlds again on the day the Darkness returned.

Choose your fate.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Accepted OCs:

Username: The Hero of Time
    Name: Silver (Sora's Successor)
    Weapon: Sword and Sleeping Lion
    Element: Focuses on Thunder.
    World of Origin (Can't be a Disney World or The World that Never Was, unless you are a nobody): Radiant Garden
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Cheerful, but serious more often than not
    Other:

Username: Reinzel
    Name: Beucefilous
    Weapon: Uses a claymore and guardian soul
    Element: Badas- *shot* Fire.
    World of Origin (Can't be a Disney World or The World that Never Was, unless you are a nobody): Radiant garden
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]except with a red kaiba style coat on.

Personality: Cocky, rarely serious. Kind of a smartass. But he's dedicated and will accomplish the mission he set out to do, against all odds.
    Other: He is extremely skilled in combat, using mines of fire to throw is opponent off while assaulting them with a barrage of melee blows. His defensive skill is somewhat lacking though, mostly because he's rarely needed it. His past is a total mystery, to even himself. Who gave him the keyblade, and where he learned to use it. Friends with Silver.

Name: Sapphire
    Weapon: A sword and a dagger
    Element: ice
    World of Origin (Can't be a Disney World or The World that Never Was, unless you are a nobody): Twilight Town
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Quiet, keeps to herself, doesn't get along well with others, aggressive, not trusting
    Other:

Name: Grey
    Weapon: Oathkeeper and Oblivion
    Element: Wind
    World of Origin (Can't be a Disney World or The World that Never Was, unless you are a nobody): Twilight Town
    Appearance: Here
    Personality: Courageous, trustworthy and brave
    Other:

Rules:​
    1- No Goddmodding. This is especially important. We have a lot of characters who are more powerful than others, but don't go overboard.​
    2- Listen to me. I am the creator, my word is law.​
    3- Don't post too fast for others. Wait for them. This is important, as many of us will be a party to begin with.​
    4- NO WALLS OF TEXTS! These are incredibly annoying to read. Space your paragraphs. You have been warned.​
    5- Proper grammar please. Capitalize, and spell words correctly.​
    6- No one-liners. At least a paragraph.​

Other:​
    I will warn you twice. Whether it's godmodding, going to fast, or violating the last three rules, you only have 2 chances, at the third infraction, you're done, no ifs, ands, or buts.​

Enjoy the RP!​

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Sapphire sat back and relaxed in a tree in the forest just outside the main square of twilight town, not far from the old mansion. She had her dagger out carving a sharp point at the end of a stick. She preferred to spend her time here because is was quiet and not many people came through there and those who did never thought to look up in the trees. She used to hang out on top of the clock tower but it had become a popular place over the past few months and she didn't want to deal with the people who were there. She liked to be alone, away from the company of others.

A dog walked by down below her so she through her spear she was working on at it, intentionally missing it by a couple centimeters. Then she jumped out of the tree landing next to her stick and pulled it out of the ground where it had stuck. She considered climbing back up into her tree but she was getting hungry so instead she trough her stick aside, grabbed her sword from where she allowed it to rest against a near by tree and walked back into the center of town where it was busy with everyone was going for their afternoon stroll and such. Crowding the street and filling the trains. Sapphire kept her head down as she walked doing her best to avoid everyone. As she walked she realized that she had no money to afford food. That was an easy fix. Sapphire ' accidentally ' bumped into a kid while walking. In the process she lifted his wallet. After she was a few steps away from him she opened the wallet and took the munney out. She briefly looked at the ID which read the name Grey. She didn't know him but that wasn't surprising, she knew very few people in this town. She discarded the wallet a few feet up after pocketing the munney.

Edit: added more at the end

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

The square of Radiant Garden were filled with the sounds of explosions, A crowd gathered around to see what was going on. The source of the explosions were none other than the mines of fire cast by Beucefilous. Since it was night, their glow could be seen well and illuminated the whole area. He ran with incredible speed toward his opponent, Silver, orbs of fire appearing then exploding shortly after filled his tracks on either side. The light from the shone off of his white hair, so he seemed to almost glow. As he neared him, he leaped into the air, spinning Guardian Soul as it engulfed itself in flames. After being tossed onto the ground, "You're mine!" The keyblade Ricocheted off the ground and went upward at Silver, taking it's owner's trail of blazing mines with it.

The crowd was filled with People, yet instead of being afraid of the carnage, they were cheering, as though it were normal. Because with these two, it was. They were always sparring. Except they went pretty much all out because they knew the other would be able to handle whatever they threw at them. It had become almost a sport in the city of light. Excited citizens came to cheer on one of the two young wielders. Some of the fans were cheering on Beucefilous, others Silver. Beucefilous, being who many considered more attractive, had more women who declared themselves fan girls on his side.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Silver dodged Guardian Soul, and countered by launching a Thunder Spell at his friend. "Too slow!" he said. Beucefilous always got cocky, while Silver stayed calm and studied opponents. "Gotcha!" he said, seeing Beucefilous's vulnerability. Silver picked up Guardian Soul and his own Keyblade, Sleeping Lion, and threw them both at his friend. "Thunder!" he yelled, casting another Thunder spell. No way he could dodge both.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

As he saw both coming at him, he was pretty certain he couldn't avoid both. He figured thunder to be the lesser of the two, so, with his sword still sheathed, he narrowly avoided Guardian soul and caught sleeping lion, but the thunder spell hit him head on. Shaking it off, he lunged at Silver, going for head to head combat rather than throwing their weapons repeatedly.

6. Blazer stepped out of the small town and into the exit of the world. He landed in the cockpit of the ship right next to Jade. Well Welcome back dear. How was shopping? She gave Blazer a small peck on the cheek. Blazer gave a somewhat annoyed sigh. It was OK. Not the best selection. Even Senorva had more of a selection. I was also forced to keep some guy from stealing from me with a big-ole boot to the head. But there was a kid there that reminded me of myself that I gave a small loaf of bread to. Its nice they can still make ones like me now a-days eh Jade?

Blazer and Jade chuckled a little before they started their ship up once again. They were headed to the seemingly sleepy town of Radiant Garden because they needed their weapons to be repaired. Blazer's Keyblade never dulled, but their other swords did and quickly as they worked as assassins of Heartless in the towns that did not have wielders or powerful fighters to protect them, or at least not yet. Well were here now. Do you want to go with me or do you want to stay here? Blazer looked at Jade with a bit of worry. Last time she went in town, she was kidnapped because she refused to give up the engagement ring Blazer gave her. I would love to go. Besides, we need to get ourselves a room for tonight and unlike my stubborn soon to be husband, I'm good at booking us a hotel. Hey! Its not like I knew that was a hot spot for that kind of thing. But whatever. Lets go and get stuff done.

Jade and Blazer left at the gate to the world to their different destinations. Jade went to one of the new hotels within the building: Hotel Mc'Duck, and Blazer left, first to the weapons smiths Moogle and then downtown to try and find some more open late night shops so that he could find a few more supply's only to find a crowd of people watching two wielders fight. He could tell it was just a sparring match, and he wanted in. Both wielders had two weapons but even if Blazer were to join in, he would be way out gunned. He decided to stay back and watch instead. He saw as one of the two fighters took a bolt of strong thunder magic like nothing really hit him: Like the thunder was a soft thrown pillow as well as grab the opponents Keyblade. Blazer looked in awe as he wasn't that good of a fighter himself.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Sat down alone on the wall near Twilight town's Central station was a man playing Julia on his harmonica. On the ground behind him lay a normal black sword, which could barely be noticed because of the shadow coming from the tower. The tune from the harmonica echoed through out the area like a soft lullaby drifting from ear to ear causing all who passed by to smile. Engraved on the Harmonica were the words "Oda Dex Madillo." The tune stopped for a brief second while Oda took a drink out of his silver flask but with in a minute the tune began again while Oda seemed off in his own little world within his music.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Grey continued to walk for a coupled of steps before checking to see how much munny he had in his wallet. It was then he noticed that it wasn't in his pocket, but it was on the ground behind him. He made his way over to it to see if there was anything still in it. What he found was that he'd gotten pickpocketed. Realizing this, he search throughout the crowd for the person who stolen his cash.

Just then he remember the girl he'd ran into and just barely manage to find her amidst the crowd. Gotcha. He thought as he made his way through the crowd towards her.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

As Sapphire walked she would occasionally look behind her to see if anyone was following her. On more then one occasion the person she pick pocketed had noticed before she got far enough away. Seeing that Grey had turned around and started walking in her direction she made a change of plans instead of going for food she was going to head to the train station and from there enter the underground tunnels. She quickly turned up the road leading to the train trying to move quickly without seeming suspicious.

She got to the square in front of the station in good time. She was about to turn and head into the tunnels when she stopped for a second. A calming song that was being played on a harmonica filled her ears. Sapphire momentarily forgot that she was trying to hide and instead stood still and listened to the music.

10. The fighting's good, but a bit slow now. I'm going to go now. Maybe I can get Jade's favorite thing before we settle down for the night. Blazer turned from the crowd of fans and suck out to a port for a gummy ship, and headed to near by Twilight Town. He landed from between the train station's pillars. Wow. I just had a terrible moment of nerdy-ness because of Harry Potter. Well whatever. He went over to a little counter and bought a few Ice Cream sticks. As he began to leave, he heard a harmonica playing peacefully in the distance. He played the flute and always carried it on him, and almost as if by instinct, pulled it out and began to blow a few notes. Before blazer could begin the full song as that was the prelude, he put the flute away. He promised that that song would only be played by him to Jade on their actual wedding, and not till that day or after. I must find that harmonica player, he is very good. Maybe he could teach me a new tune to play on this blasted thing to help practice so I don't get too rusty with this flute. He went back to the spawning point and put the Sea Salt Ice Cream bars in the freezer of the Gummy Ship and followed the sound of the flute.
    Dark orange is his thinking color.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Moving through the crowd with both quickly and carefully, Grey soon made it to the alleyway that led to the train commons. He was certain he say her for this way and wasn't about to let her get away. Continuing his chase, he reached the train commons where he hear a beautiful tune being played nearby. Hearing the song caused him to stop in his tracks and attempt to see where it was coming from.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Sapphire saw Grey run into the square but he seemed to be distracted by the music like she was just a few seconds before. But she knew she had to get out of here now. Looking around she had two options. Walking directly in front of him to reach the tunnels where she was originally going to go and hope he didn't notice her. Or she could confront him head on and try to scare him off. She started to walk up to Grey. Her hand was at her side, over top of the dagger that she had strapped to her thigh. It would be all she needed to take on this punk. Her eyes where determined and staring straight past him to the tunnels. That would be where she would head and if he confronted her she was ready. She almost hoped he would just to make things interesting.

13. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Oda was still trapped within his own little world when he decided to change tune, the tune slowly began to change into Rose of May. He was blissfully unaware of what was happening behind him just enjoying the peaceful day he was having playing his harmonica. But this time he got so into the tune he got onto his feet closed his eyes and started to sway around the area playing the tune so elegantly with no regard to the people who were around him. He swaying continued until it landed him between Sapphire and Grey where he remained just moving slowly to the rhythm of the tune he was playing. At this moment his playing got stronger leading for the tune to once again echo all around the area but this time louder meaning his location would be clear to all who are near.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Noticing Sapphire move towards him, Grey blocked out the song and focus on the task at hand. Was she trying to get him to flee? If she was, then it wouldn't work. Grey got into a defensive stance as he waited for him to make the first move. Should she try to attack, then he would have something planned for it.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Sapphire could see he was ready for a fight. "So much for leaving." She thought as she approached him. When she got close enough to him she took a few steps in a run then jumped and flipped over him so she landed on the other side. In the process she grabbed her dagger out holding it backhanded. As soon as she landed she moved her dagger by Grey's throat. "You really want to try something?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. She didn't think she even needed to touch her sword which was strapped to her back.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Grey stood his grown right where he stood when the dagger was placed by his throat. "Well..." He paused summon his keyblade, Oathkeeper, in a reverse style grip in his hand. HE carefully moved his head away from the knife before swing back towards Sapphire. "you already did."

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Sapphire leaped back out of the way keeping her dagger in front of her. She used her other hand to slowly reach up over her shoulder and grab her sword. She was skilled at using her sword forehand and backhand but she held it backhand for now to keep in behind her and out of the way. She stepped forward and went to attack Grey with her dagger. "You have no idea what you are getting yourself into, do you?" Ask asked him. Sapphire was looking forward to the challenge that this would possibly give her. She still wanted to try to fight him with just her dagger but she brought her sword out just in case.

Grey wielded a weapon that she had never seen before. She decided that that it would make a good weapon for her. She was going to win this fight and when she did that she would steal his weapon for herself. Her sword was getting worn and tattered anyway but she couldn't afford a new one right now.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

"I could say the same about you." Grey replied as he blocked her attack. Seeing that she drew out a sword, he chose to keep his other weapon hidden, at least until he needed it.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

"Listen I love fighting and all that but all I really wanted to do was buy some food so lets make this quick shall we so I can get back to it. I haven't actually eaten all day." She said as she took a step back for a minute. She used this time to prepare for her next move and create enough distance. She took a single swift step forward and launched herself into the air. In the air she turned so she slashed down at Greys back with her dagger. She landed on the other side of him. Directly beside the man that was playing the harmonica. She glanced over at him for a split second before turning back to Grey. Her eyes where determined and had a slightly dark tinge to them.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Sapphire's attack had left a alight wound on his back, but not enough to slow him down. "Okay, but first you have to give me back my cash." Seeing as this may take some time, Grey summon his second keyblade with hope to ended this fast. This time he got in a different position, one with Oathkeepr behind him and Oblivion held out in front.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.