Return of the Keyblade

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Josephmahon1, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roaringflames Merlin's Housekeeper

"yeah i am just ran into a perverted goat man was he your trainer if so he's probbley knocked out" said Cathrine pointing over at phil and herc sighing heavily.

2. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Nathalia nodded, sighing. "Yeah, he liked my great great grandma when she was my age. It's kinda nasty and preverted at the same time."

"I'm...." Phil stumbled back over and fell on his face. "Not preverted..." Nathalia picked him up. "Herc?" She asked, tossing the passed out Satyr at him.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Actually I was looking for someone to help me train" Seo said Taing one more look at phil,"Yep he's out cold"

4. Roaringflames Merlin's Housekeeper

"Just like most perverts now he'll feel this when he wakes up" said Cathrine kicking him in the balls. "Well i'm going to train out in that arena so wanna come with to help me use these guns which have a keychain" said Cathrine summoning her guns.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

The man raised an eyebrow. "You don't remember anything at all,do you?" he asked Gexln. "I remember plenty of things. I remember my whole life here in Twilight Town" Gexln said. The man laughed. "You really ARe hanging onto that pitiful illusion,aren't you,Gexln. You want to know who i am? You want to know the truth? You,Gexln,are a Nobody filled with darkness. You want more answers,then go to a place called Olympus collisseum. Here,i'll even help you along" the man said coldly. He rushed over to Gexln with astonishing speed. I barely saw him move! Gexln thought. The man grabbed Gexln,opened up a dark corridor,and threw Gexln inside. Gexln crashed onto the ground hard. He opened his eyes. He saw a few people standing around,seemingly talking to one another. He also noticed what looked like a dazed goat-man. "Wow..who's the animal man?" he asked,still laying on the ground.

OOC: Figured this makes for a better storyline

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Note to self: Don't make her mad Seo thought. "Might as well" He said Summoning his keyblade and holding it backwards.

7. Roaringflames Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Loved the note to self lol

"Well if you insist then take this" she said firing off teardrop like bullets when shadow creatures apperaed. "Damn you when do you stop appering you wrothless piece of black" she said,firing her guns at them.

8. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Nathalia summoned her keyblade, putting her keyblade to her side. "This is gonna be fun." She ran to one, doing a cartwheel and slicing it in half.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln stood up,dusting himself off. "Ignore me then" he said. He then walked into the arena.

10. Roaringflames Merlin's Housekeeper

"Well now let's finsh this strong" Cathrine said shoting though 3 of those shadows and then shot though 3 more. After clearing 5 more she got on four feet and ran towards the shadows clearing them away as she ran though them. " I was raised by wolves didn't i tell you that" she said to the two ramaning in the room.

OOC: Could i change my guns to a keyblade and then change the keychain to a keyblade in my albums called Aerith's Crown

11. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

"That's cool! I've always wanted to have a wolf raise me or as a friend." Nathalia put away her keyblade away, smiling at Cathrine. "So, what do we do now?"

OOC: Since Nathalia is a descandant of Aqua's could her keyblade change to Rainfall? Like during the story, and then not change back?

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Agreed" Seo said puting his keyblade away to

OCC- Since my keyblade is both light and dark, can it change to a keyblade of pure light or darkness

13. Roaringflames Merlin's Housekeeper

"Well Cathrine i haven't seen anybody run like that since a person named Aerith" phil said getting up. "What do you mean phil" said Cathrine and she recieved a bow with a crown on it. "That's Aerith's keyblade her crown oh and cling your guns together then change the keychain" said Phil and she did what he said and the keyblade turned into something like this http:// www.kh-vids.net/attachments.php?attachmentid=1296702022. "Thank you" Cathrine said "ah may i..." said phil but got smacked before he finshed the sentence.

OOC: kinda hated guns i like to resort to good old fanisoned key smacking on heartless hope you'll allow and the drawling is mine. Argh if you can't see it go to my keyblade art album and look at Aerith's Crown

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln changes his mind about the arena,and sits down on a pedestal in the arena lobby. "Hey get off of there! Sheesh that's where the trophy will be stored" Phil said to Gexln. "Why would an old dusty pedestal like that keep a trophy on it?" Gexln asked. "Four words. It's. An. Antique!" Phil yelled. Gexln counted the number of words on his fingers. "Don't you mean three words?" Gexln asked. Hercules walked over. "Aw come on,give him a break Phil. He looks just like a new guy,he probably didn't even know" he said. Phil hmphed his dissaproval. "Yeah,i didn't know" Gexln agreed.

15. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Nathalia ran into the coliseum, scaring Phil. "Whataya doin, Scarin me like that? You wanna put me out of a job?" He asked, leading her out to the arena. "Okay, heres what ya gonna do. You're gonna smack barrells into heartless for a minute, the record is 350, set by my boy Herc. if ya can beat that, I'll boost you up to the Senior games. Bada bing-Bada boom, your a hero, got it?"

"Yeah, I got it." Nathalia put her keyblade at her side and started to attack when Phil said go. "HiiYahh!" She did cartwheels, magic, pure strength-anything she could do to stop the heartless from coming. She knew the goat had left a second ago, but she didnt care. She was faster and more focused when she was alone.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

OOC: o.o just noticed that,apparently,Phil is in three places at once. Talking to cathrine,talking to gexln,and talking to nathalia

17. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: He left Nathalia a minute or two ago. 0_0.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seo walked over to phil."So who tis Herc I'm been hearing about" he asked
    "Well for one thing he's standing over their"he said point to a man sitting on the stands
    "So what's he like"
    "well he's kind-hearted for one thing and thats all I need to say"
    "Why"
    "Theres just too many way to describe him" Remembering his deal with hades Seo left the colosium and headed for the underworld

OCC: make that four people now

19. Roaringflames Merlin's Housekeeper

"Well i'll be following that kid over there" Cathrine said pointing towards Seo and followed to the underworld where she met hades the god of the dead.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Upon arriving to the underworld Seo found Hades waitng for him.
    "So is he dead" he asked
    "Nope" Seo replied
    "What but we have a deal" Hades said turning red
    "No I said I would see and consider it, I went, I saw, I didn't kill him"
    "Why you arrogant little punk,fine if you won't do it I will"
    "And how are you going to that"
    "With one of my titans" Hades said snapping his fingers summoning his titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.