Role Play Idol [Season One] Challenge #2 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Aug 22, 2011.

?

Who stays?

1. Bushy Brow

50.0%
  2. Tummer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dr_Wigglz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Marushi

25.0%
  5. Master of Keyblades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ace Phoenix

25.0%
  7. Britishism

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

And the winner is...

Congratulations to the amazing Chesterfield Snapdragon McFistycuffs! She managed to wow the judges (also) unanimously with her role play post. You are immune from this voting session.

Go to the challenge thread for your critiques--eventually, as they are being written. The judge Arch will have his up tomorrow.

A few people are no longer with us and that is Spaze and Lilbueno who resigned, and Fuuka Yamagashi, who was disqualified for not posting. A note on that is that it is respectable to tell me ahead of time if you are going to not have time for the competition, or whatever instead of just disappearing. It's the same for a role play. You should let someone know if you'll be inactive, instead of leaving them wondering.

Feedback!

Good job to everyone who posted, first of all, and to everything who posted first! The reason I stressed how good of an idea that was was because promptness is also apart of role playing (and something I struggle with, lolololo.) Posting on time, and quickly (with detail, of course) helps the role play stay alive and keep trucking. Also, 'initiating' conversation can be way out of comfort zone for some of you, so it's a good idea to try doing that more often.

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll only vote off one person. You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes. Only one will be eliminated this time.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Members who have yet to vote...

Bushy Brow - Izzy Kumo [m] + Ilia Kumo [f]

Marushi - Lance [m] + Kara [f]

Dr_Wigglz - Gexln [m] + Rosalina [f]

master of keyblades - Allen [m] + Mina [f]

Britishism - Rory [m] + Keira [f]

Ace Phoenix - Kyatchi [m] + Mizume [f]

theonly9one - Heather [f] + Brad [m]

Tummer - Hannah [f] + Luis [m]

Happy role playing. :]

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Voted for Ace Phoenix, because i loved the attention to detail. Great work!

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Voted for Bushy Brow. His post seemed so real. I could see his character being lost in the building. I could hear the thoughts of his character and they sounded like something someone would really think. His question to his receiver was also well thought out as it let them choose many options to reply.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I vote Marushi.

The reason for this is... it was a strong response to a strong post.
    I really loved the feeling and sense of character in this... and the reaction and the need to make Heather feel more comfortable.
    Well done basically. :)
    I loved it.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

I voted for Marushi because it was interesting to see how she reacted calmly to Heather freaking out.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Man, it was really hard to choose this week. I really liked a lot of posts, but I finally had to choose between Bushy Brow and Tummer. I really liked how your characters already sort of knew eachother, it added an interseting element. But in the end, I chose Bushy Brow. I think the writing was good and I liked the way he portrayed the emotion of his character. Good job!

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

My vote goes for Bushy Brow. One thing that I liked was that it was easy to respond to his post (I was having touble with coming up with my own). His description was good and his character felt real to me.

8. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Eurgh, this was a hard decision, there were so many good posts! I ended up giving my vote to Ace Phoenix, as I thought his post was really unique, and it melded together the characters powers and interaction in a really cool way.

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

My (late) vote went to Bushy Brow. Like always, I love his writing style, and he really managed to express his character.

10. Jayn

Thank you, Britishishm. c:

The bottom are...

Dr_Wigglz, Tummerz, Master of Keyblades and Britishism.

The judges and I will be talking it over now. <: Until then, you guys can review your critiques and whatnot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.