RP Workshop, Help, & Suggestions. <3

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arc, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    My bad lol . ;3

2. Destined Working for WDW

I've kind of have a general question: What is it that attracts RPers to certain RPG? Is it the story, the scope, or who is creating the backstory? Not sure where else to put this.

3. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Well, I would say story and creator. I know a few people who are just really REALLY good at making, and creating stories, and If I saw threads by them, then I would definitely want to join. Also, if the story itself is interesting, I would also base a large amount of a decision off that as well.

4. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

A separate question. Isn't this a place where you just rate other peoples skillz? What's with all the rp story posts?

5. Sexy Sheva Banned

This is why I hate when members post in a thread without reading the first post ._.;;

6. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Right, not post your entire rp in this thread. Just a sample.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

I second what Cupcake said , and Orgin you are right .

8. Sexy Sheva Banned

Love, I really enjoy seeing your posts with the acts like in a play. It helps me to understand who is saying what <3

Here's a recent Post of mine, I'm gonna make this the beginning of a story I'm writing..

9. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Dang, that's really good Cupcake. Though, if you do make it into a story, you might want to put an extra space between the paragraphs, makes it easier to read.

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

thanks you , your post down sizes mine . :sweat:

11. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

I'm new here, but I've been RPing for a while. I just want to see what people think of this little post I made last night for one of the RPs I'm in.

EDIT:(It's one of my favourite posts I ever made '>.>)

12. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Here you go. I know it might be too long.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

Heres what I got for this week I guess . owo

14. Chendler Merlin's Housekeeper

here is my work

15. Sexy Sheva Banned

I'm int this wonderful Roleplay that LullabyCaiden had made... Here's a sample of my character

16. Love Kingdom Keeper

This is what I can offer for this week for nao .

17. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

"You..." Xeal turned to Dexeon "Are not welcomed in this conversation!"Xeal snapped his fingers and Dexeon became trapped in a sapphire colored cage. He turned to Garxena "you think i want to leave? to sacrifce my life completely in vain!? now Organization XIII was been realeased and Alphose has my older brother's soul! If i had know...that i had done all of that for nothing... i would have never left youre side... Garxena... Remeber the heartless war? that one day... i told Yeifou that as long as i lived... no one would ever hurt you...but now...looking back on whats happened, you'd be better off without me" He snapped his fingers again and Dexeon was freed. Then he walked outside.

18. Love Kingdom Keeper

"

Heres whut I could put out for you guys :P

19. justme3 Moogle Assistant

Panic.

Having now made his way to street level, Aegis found himself confronted by one of whom he now confirmed to be a survivor. Normally, the sight of another person attempting to greet him would have been welcome, possibly with a handshake or if the situation required a hug. Things were different now; his first instinct was to prepare himself for a fight and he did. Becoming very tense very quickly, he positioned himself to attack. Normally he would have raised his fists, perhaps tried to take cover, but since the infection broke out he found his fighting becoming more and more unorthodox. Instead now he hunched his back over, letting his arms hang limply and prepared himself to jump (he had decided that he’d use a nearby parking meter to jump off of and eventually break the person’s neck) if he was required to do so.

He was truly hoping that he wouldn’t have to; oh how he longed for companionship, for the sound of someone’s voice other than his own or those in his own head. Anything, anything that would have given him the feeling that he wasn’t alone. A sinking feeling however overtook him as he saw whomever it was checking their ammunition. Had the man not walked back in the store Aegis would have very likely killed him before whoever he had a chance to fire his second shot. Calming down slightly Aegis began approaching slowly; still somewhat rigid he walked towards the store and hoped that they were friendly.

“My name is Taylor Yorke. Who the hell are you?”

It was rude, it was sudden, and it was the first voice he had heard in longer than he could remember. Looking at the outstretched hand to signify a greeting. At first Aegis didn’t know how to react, how could he be so calm? Didn’t he know what was going on around him? Suddenly becoming very aware of everything around him, Aegis breathed in heavily and smelt cigarettes. If this was a dream he hoped that he wouldn’t wake up anytime soon. Looking around himself, he saw the carcass of the infected that had been frozen, cars that people had once used and finally back to the one who was now approaching him.

He seemed approximately Aegis’ age, and there seemed to be some sort of confidence about him. Probably the opposite of himself. In all of this, Taylor seemed to be calm; as if he knew somehow that things would be all right and even if not he, he at least could feign confidence enough to make those around feel somewhat calm. At least it was beginning to work on Aegis who now finally became aware of his own appearance.

His face was still injured; just above his left cheek there was a mark that suddenly stung as he remembered one of his last encounters with the infected. His shirt, once clean and white was now gray and was splotched with dry blood. Around his eyes were red and had dark bags; it had been quite a while since he had actually slept. His dark hair was dirty, dry blood from old head wounds (nothing serious) caused hair to stick together in clumps. Above all else though he was hungry. Running on what little scraps and non perishable items he could find wasn’t exactly getting him anywhere, and the constant physical exertion which he went through since the infection broke out had finally caught up with him.

He took two steps towards Taylor before beginning to cough heavily and the feeling of being very cold overwhelmed him finally. Shuddering as he realized just how sick he was, Aegis collapsed before he could say anything, the left side of his face hitting the road hard as it began to bleed just as it had not too long ago. At least if he died he wouldn’t be alone.

20. Amew2 Moogle Assistant

......That good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.