RP Workshop, Help, & Suggestions. <3

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Arc, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Heres what I got so far .

2. Sexy Sheva Banned

Hmm, been a little while since i last posted :33

3. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

This is improvised just to tell you.

4. wakingleaf Traverse Town Homebody

Been away for quite a while. Been to other places and such. I think Rosey, CtR or Dark Android will know what I'm talking about. I have difficulty with getting just the right flow on my posts so that the reader won't be looking into a cube of hard black rock, narrowing their eyes and in a few seconds walking away to look at a flowing stream of water. So. Tips on the changes possible. Also anything else you see wrong or could be improved.

I joined an original rp involving the causal gods(good and evil, with neutral added in to balance the opposites - Hope, Love, Friendship, Resolution, Cure, Emotion | Wrath, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Pride, Gluttony | Death, Life, Plague, Conflict, War, Mind, and Judgement). The Good and Evil gods had, over time, grown a disagreement with each other, so Judgement - a neutral god, and the authority of them all - decided to take away their memories and powers through Mind - also a neutral god - and place them on Earth in human form. By circumstances relating to their natural powers, each god would regain his or her memories and powers back. Each Good and Evil god would have to learn to get along in order to get back to their full selves. In the meantime, the neutral gods - with all their abilities untouched - chose a god or gods to look over in case anything happened to go wrong. I played War. Here's my first post in the rp, where I took the body of a human to serve as my disguise and form on Earth:

By the way, I don't see many meaningful critiques on here. It's more like a grounds for samples. Where's the workshop aspect of this? WHERE'RE THE BABIES?! ;~;

5. Sexy Sheva Banned

I'm quite pleased with this particular post.. The RP that i'm in "The City Encased in Snow". And the way Entity is posting, makes me actually feel these own feelings, as if it were real. I am very proud of his RPing skills.

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

To make the feelings your own means you are really in touch with your RPing.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    This is what I can give for nao

8. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

okay I got an RP in the works any. I only have one question would you join it

The Dark Emperium and the Light Republic seperated only by the ocean have waged wars for almost 1,000 years. On the side of the Dark Emperium are the Fire Tribes, the Water Kingdom, and the Forsest Monks. On the side of the Light Republic the Earth Dictatorship, the Free People of Ice, and the Thunder Tradeing Company.

And of cource the Folowers of the Wind a religous cult that belives in the great wind a spirt that uses the wind to speak to it's folowers.

Rules:
    No god modding
    No power playing
    If you want to be a ruler of a contry act as one (that means staying in one place mainly) Postions as a country leader are only avalable until
    No over powered moves.
    No Yaio or yuri
    PG-13 in everything except language which will be censorced useing normal meathods
    write phil d in your first post
    No killing other charaters without proper permission
    Please keep posting
    And of cource have fun folks

More info:

Dark Emperium: It is a large contry to the north the Water Kingdom. To the south the Karac Desert and the Fire tribes. And it shares it's large amount of forests to the Forest Monks. The Emperium is advanced in miltary science, it also has a massive organized miltary and is well liked by it's nieghbors. Besides the dence forest it also has an expancive coast line and three plains. The Capital is The Darkest Castle. A large castle that is very large surrounded by an even larger city. The contry has been around for centries. And under the Dark Emperium's land there is something else the Catacombs. A network of tunnals used for traval.

Water Kingdom: A contry mainly concisting of small islands. They are advanced in shipcraft. Known mainly becasue of their supeior building skills. Their buildings are taller than normal buildings. All the cities are on the coast and use canals to move from place to place. Their capital city is Unda, a beutiful city know for it's flowers and fountains. It is beutiful and humble at the same time. The castle lies at the back of the city from it you could see the city and the entire island from the highest towers.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Yep........................

10. Doukuro Chaser

Long posts in rps.

Sure they can be very detailed, but I think they can be too detailed to the point where most of it is meaningless. Sure it's nice and all for the person who typed it up up typing something just to fill the space is kind of pointless. Long posts are only okay if everything in it has a point to the story line and isn't just there for the post to be long.

Does anyone else agree with me?

ALSO: I've been going over some rp ideas since I haven't really rp'd in a long while and was wondering if anyone else here want ted to go over some of their ideas and my ideas and maybe get something awesome out of it? (Through pms since I doubt I'll remember to check up back here that often.)

11. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Depends on the skill of who writes the post.

12. AkitoTsubaki Merlin's Housekeeper

Yo! I've got an RP starter I'd love to get some feedback on. :}

Yeah, it'd be shonen-ai, at least on Roxas and Axel's part, but easily edited if whoever wanted Sora and Riku didn't want it to be. xD And the format would be a little weird, considering two of the characters are ghosts, but for everyone else, it'd be normal...? I think. Which is why I wanted feedback. ^^;

13. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

You just want to know if it's weird or not? The format does seem like it could very easily be any person taking the places of the characters. It's quite a good story if your looking for that kind of feedback (And I don't even like the concept of fan-fiction too much). But yes, it is normal in the sense you are looking for.

14. AkitoTsubaki Merlin's Housekeeper

Weird in the sense of unplayable. >3> I don't want to post it and have it wither and die because it's impossible to actually play, and I'm used to one-on-one RPs, so I didn't want set it up to fail. ^^;

15. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Oh! I'm sorry! :sweat:
    I've never actually thought of them in a sense of playable and unplayable... I'm not sure this is one of those playable ones. In a sense it seems that only 3 or 4 people may be able to play without making the situation awkward.

16. AkitoTsubaki Merlin's Housekeeper

Lawl, it's fine; I appreciate the feedback either way. :3 And yeah, I guess it would be, wouldn't it? </3 I'm making that particular plot into a fic anyway, so it shall live on, played or not. xD

17. TheDeadGuy Moogle Assistant

Title: The Keyblades Of Two

Story: When Sora and Riku Defeated Xemnas they Began Normal lifes on Destiny islands however that was when the Keyblades started to Multiply, Sora's Kingdom Key would Split into 12 separate keys, The Keyblade of Truth, The Keyblade of Betrayal, The Keyblade of Sorrow, The Keyblade of Willpower, The Keyblade of Technology, The Keyblade of Magic, The Keyblade of Determination, The Keyblade of Illusions, The Keyblade of Fantasy, The Keyblade of Thunder, the Keyblade of Winners and Losers, and Finally the The part that stayed with Sora, the Keyblade of Reality. In Turn Riku's Keyblade has Also Split, into 4 Parts, The Keyblade of Fire, The Keyblade of Wind, The Keyblade of Water, And the one that Stayed with him, the Keyblade of Darkness. Around the Island, Tidus, Wakka, And Sephie have gained Keyblades of Truth, Fantasy, and Willpower But were sent towards 2 worlds, Agrabah and Beast's Castle, the Other Keyblades however are sought to be found in different Worlds. Kairi's And Mickey's Keyblades Managed to Stay intact. But Will they Find all the Parts before the chaos turns into The Keyblade Wars after long? Well now its your Turn to Decide.

RULES:
    1. No God Modding
    2. you can be a Character without a Keyblade if you want
    3. If you want a Keyblade then ask first
    4. Only 3 Characters for each person are allowed in the game
    5. Ask Everyone thats on the World First if you want to have a Random Event including me (Random Heartless Spawn, Treasure, Etc)
    6. If you want to drop out and you have a keyblade then die first or have a post that gives the keyblade back to sora, riku, or someone else.

This is my first Rp if it works or not :D

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

This thread is a lot deader than it actually should be.
    I don't think RPers realize how beneficial this thread could be.

I hope someone sees this and gives me an idea.
    I've been wanting to make a KH crossover, but I can't think of a good other.
    Something with KH and another RPG. I thought of Legend of Dragoon, but that's been done.
    Any ideas?

19. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Can't think of too many other RPGs to merge it with. Most of my KH Crossovers are either conceptual, being KH with aspects of another (usually anime, or movie) universe being present. That, and they're pretty outlandish, requiring way more thought than I'm capable of putting into a canon work these days.

20. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I have a few but considering how the other half of the crossover isn't popular (although very wide for free range in creativity) for some ideas it won't get more than 2 posts at most.
    Anywho I'll list what I have:
    1. KH + Shadow Hearts - The Org want to use the power of Malice to regain they’re hearts/open up Kingdom Hearts or go beyond that and become some sort of god. And Yuri/Johnny’s gang(s) join forces with Sora to stop them from getting what they want.
    2. KH + Star Ocean - The idea came from that they both have Space Ships and travel worlds. I’m not sure what could be going on here plot wise though.
    3. KH + Summoner I/II - If you want a Summoner I plot then probably that KH characters each get one of the summoning rings and they have to control these monsters that they summon to defeat the Heartless. Or if you want a Summoner II plot then someone like Sora or more than just him somehow gains the power to become the monsters that Maia turns into (but male versions if it’s a guy >>). Sora might work well for that since it could be a malfunction of his form changes.
    4. KH + .Hack - Similar to how he enters Tron but Sora’s group enter The World I or II and have to defeat viruses with the .Hack cast from any game or even the TV show.
    5. KH + Drakengard - Each KH character makes a pact with a mythical creature of some sort.
    6. KH + Onimusha - Certain KH character gain Oni Gauntlets and have to defeat demons that have merged with the Heartless using a combination of KH and Oni powers. Everyone else in KH aids the one’s with the gauntlets (probably Sora’s group) and may gain a Rosary at some point to collect some souls for the gauntlet users.
    7. KH + Primal - Sora’s group have to restore the balance to the Nexus by destroying the Heartless/Nobodies that have invaded the 4 worlds and somehow started to cross over different worlds from KH like Solum has merged with Hollow Bastion and Mulan’s world or Aquis has merged with Atlantis, etc.
    8. KH + Jade Cocoon - KH characters have to capture monsters by becoming Cocoon Masters. The monsters could be from Jade Cocoon, FF or Heartless/Nobodies/Unbirths.

Also got some ideas for a few TV shows.
    1. KH + Kamen Rider - where the characters of KH can become Kamen Riders with their powers being anything as long as it works with that character, like Aladdin could have sand powers like being able to create large sandstorms from his sword (instead of just those sword attacks he does). There wouldn’t be a need to know what Kamen Rider is since the Rider forms will be original ones, or it could even be something else. Considering how my original attempt of using the plot of Kamen Rider Decade invading the plot of KH didn’t work I thought a more open to creativity (as rare as that is here) would be better. Though for the record, KH and Kamen Rider Decade are almost identical in certain ways but that‘s not the point here xD
    2. KH + Shaman King - Two ideas. People using the Heartless, Nobodies or Unbirths as replacements for ghosts or the KH characters themselves are the ghosts and the villains use the Heartless etc as their ghosts.
    3. KH + Groove Adventure Rave/Rave Master - A crossover of plots where the Rave Master and Sora’s group join forces to seek the Rave Stones to stop them from getting into the hands of Demon Card or Organization XIII with Org XIII wanting the Rave Stones to either open up Kingdom Hearts or regain they’re hearts.
    4. KH + Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Basically Sora’s group landing on a world that is KHR’s world. I don’t really have much more than that on this one.

If no one uses these or even if they do but aren't what I have in mind then I might have a go at some of them. That is if I'm not still being shunned by certain members who would probably be interesting in this >> or some of the other halves aren't popular with members here.

EDIT: I also have an idea for a weekly RP thread called "Monster of the Week" where any RPer is able to register any OC from any RP (depending on whether or not there's enough information) with a maximum of 3 with a replacement rule somewhere in there for replacing a character and each week I would update the thread with a new monster or enemy from anything and each player can use one of their characters to fight the monster with the other players. If the monster goes down too early I'll do a Make My Monster grow thing and have it become either gigantic or a superior form (like if it's from a game and has a superior form or something). I'd also take requests for monsters and will have a list of monsters that people have asked for and do a monster lottery with a number generator. Also if there are a lot of players I might make it more than one monster.
    Would anyone be interested in something like this?

EDIT2: I'm gonna go with my idea anyway.

And seeing how this is very dead and un-organised I'm gonna lock this and start a new and keep an updated list of suggestions and give help to what I can. Hopefully more members will also be helpful to other members as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.