Running Edge

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"There are EBOs hidding behind the cars too." said Kevin, staring straight at the red head, as if having a unknown staring contest with her. He smiled, "This ought to be fun, huh?"

2. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya shrugged. Well we won't go down without a fight right? I hope you get what I'm saying. As the Blue walked up to her, she knocked the gun out of his hand and smacked him in the head with it. She then fired on the other Blues not injuring them, but making them run for cover. Alright let's get out of here! She dropped the gun and ran along the street.

Sander heard the gunshots and realized he lost his chance. I'll tell you this. You interrupt me again, I'll blow your head off. He walked off the rooftop.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Tristan hurried to catch up with Mya.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne took off after Mya. She was grateful the woman could get them out of this fight. After running for so long away from the white haired man and the black haired one that followed him, she was getting tired. Not enough to slow her down though.

Ryku watched them take off and lowered his sniper rifle, "Easy..." Holding his breath for a steady shot, he pegged off a sign that was extremely close to the Runners' heads. "Damn. I must be off a little today." His scope caught and stayed with Lynne as she ran and his only thought was, Like an antelope, she runs so gracefully. He fired off another shot and hit the ground at Lynne's feet, watching her jump in surprise. "Hi again..."

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu was already gone by the time Sander had heard the first few gunshots.
    He had already distracted him long enough, so there had been no need to stick around.

6. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya continued running until they were at the plaza. Split up guys! We'll meet at the northern plaza! Go! She then ran into one of the buildings.

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu headed over to the northern plaza over various rooftops, he figured that's where everyone would go since they were all on the move again.
    He glanced around to make sure he wasn't being followed as he leapt from building to building.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna nodded "See you there!" She automatically leapt between things to return to the rooftops, she prefered it there. She felt much left trapped and boxed in, plus cars couldn't follow her up here. She crossed the rooftops quickly away from the others, changing direction regularly but essentially heading towards the the church and round. She ofter looked round checking for anyone after her.

9. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"See you all!" said Kevin running down an alley, a bullet just barely missed his shoulder. His ankle was in intense pain, and he was limping badly. He cursed under his breath when he looked over his shoulder and saw the familiar red hair following. He kicked in the back door of the nearest buliding and ran into it, heading up the elevator.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Just don't get caught" Ren said running into an alleyway and into the first buliding he came to."They'll probadly expect me to take the elevator" He said running up the stairs, too bad for him he was half right and wrong

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Tristan nodded. "Catch ya later!" he said as he quickly climbed up onto a roof and began running across,leaping from roof to roof,occasionally ducking and dodging as he heard the sound of gunfire.

12. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya ran into an elevator and hit the highest tier. As the doors closed and made its way up, it suddenly stopped moving and stood still. Mya cursed at herself. Of course they would turn off the power. She kicked open the roof hatch and started climbing though the elevator shaft.

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu made it to the northern plaza without any hiccups along the way. He was the first to arrive.
    "...Wow.. I guess I got lucky.." he said scratching his head.

14. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne dashed off without a parting word, she didn't believe in that sort of thing. Scaling to the top of a building, she hesitated and a bullet pinged off of where she would've put her hand, Aren't I lucky today. she thought and continued along the rooftops. The bullets seemed to stop for a while as she ran, leaping from one building's roof to the next.

Ryku lost sight of Lynne and the other Runners as they all split up. He frowned and stretched, "Long day... Too bad they don't stand still long enough to nab one for my paycheck. Demitri's medical bills are piling up."

Demitri pursued the nearest one he could. Keeping to the shadows, he watched him stop and curiosity sparked him to move slowly. He stepped into the northern plaza with the lone Runner and held his assult rifle by his side, loosely hanging, "Nice day for a run, huh?" A grin spread across his face with a malicious intent all over his face.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Tristan was getting desperate. He had been running for several minutes now,and no matter where he ran it seemed that he couldn't lose his pursuers. The bullets were getting dangerously close to him. He jumped off the low roof he was on and landed on the ground,rolling to break his fall. "Damnit if i don't lose them soon i'm going to end up dead!" he shouted.

16. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya continued climbing until all the lights turned on. Huh that's strange. Why did it-? The elevator below her then started to move towards her. Oh crap! She looked around quickly and jumped into an air duct just as the elevator zoomed by her.

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna bounded acroos the rooftops at some speed as to her dismay she had a pursuer, admittedly it was only one though, which wasn't so bad. With a smile she reached the church roof, she liked this roof, it had lots of mini spires to hide behind as well as the main spire. She looked up at it remembering the times she had scaled it in the past, it had both saved her and almost got her killed before. Although she wasn't going to scale it today, she had things to do, places to be and pursuers to lose. She darted between the mini spires moving round to lose her chaser.

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu slowly turned, "My thoughts exactly."
    He rolled his shoulders slightly, he sipped a can of coke in one hand.
    "I wondered when I would run into one of you guys that I hadn't chosen to run into myself."
    Kurisu didn't let himself panic, he just stayed calm... and honestly, he wasn't worried anyway. He'd been in worse positions before.
    After all, he'd been trained well for many years for a number of situations.

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne stopped dead when she saw the black haired EBO officer talking to Kurisu. "This can't be good. No...why doesn't he run!?"

Demitri kept his fingers lack on his rifle, "Yes...well I was hoping I'd catch up to one of you slimy filth. You guys are certainly are quick aren't you? Well your days of running are over." He lifted his rifle and crooked it in his shoulder.

20. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kevin ran straight out of the elevator and onto the bulidings roof top, jumping swiftly from one roof top to the other.

Kira smiled, she was right on her still slightly recovering brothers tail. She positioned her self on the buliding behind her brother, shooting at him happily, she smiled when the boy screamed in pain and fell down, she jumped happily to him, pointing the gun at his forehead as he looked up at her.

Kevin was trying the hardest he could to get away, but suddenly he heard gun shots and ran faster, but it was no use. He let out a pain filled yelp as he collasped onto the ground, gripping at his once agian shot ankle, which had just rehealed itself. He looked up as a shadow covered himself he smiled sadly as he saw his sisters gum pointed at his forehead. He suddenly and swiftly knocked his sister's legs out from under her and then kicked the guns and her hands mulitple times with his good leg. He kicked one of the two pistols off the buliding and the other to the oppisite side of the roof. He smiled, standing up with much, much difficultlly. He then took off running agian, ignoring the intense pain in his still really bleeding ankle. He conitnued to jump from roof to roof with ease, but after a while, he jumped but once he landed, he once agian was in a collasped heep of limbs, he was pretty much was not able to move or to stand on his ankle any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.