Running Edge

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya ran up until she was on the rooftop. She then spotted Kevin on the floor of the roof. Kevin! Are you alright? She ran towards him and helped him up. You gotta be more careful. She started the long trek down the stairs of the building after her last experience with the elevator, especially wording about Kevin more than her.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Too quick for you." Kurisu said to Demitri, with a sly grin on his face. He casually at that second tossed his coke can at Demitri as a distraction.
    The moment the can was out of his hand he was moving towards Dimitri, jumping into the air and doing a drop kick to disarm his opponent, sending the gun flying.
    "I'm sorry to have to tell you this; My running days aren't over, I'm still in my prime." he said cheekily while springing up from his dropped position on the floor, sliding back to create a metre of space between him and his opponent.
    "Also... Slimy filth? That wasn't very nice. I just showered this morning." he added in satisfaction.

3. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kevin felt weak, but continued to move with Mya's help. He just wanted to get as far away from his sister as he could, but he had already managed to. He walked on his hard to move foot still, even through the pain. "I'll try to be more carefull." said Kevin weakly, knowing he was losing quite a amount of blood from his ankle, but he kept walking, detremined not to hold Mya back, and determined to meet the others.

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya ripped off a flag on the side of the building and tied it around his ankle to lessen the blood flow. Don't push yourself. I don't want to carry a dead body.

5. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"I'm not going to die, this has happened before." said Kevin, he walked agian, putting less pressure on his ankle this time, which lessened the pain. It still hurt, but it wasn't as bad.

6. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya shrugged. Whatever. They continued their pace antil a helicopter flew past and started to fire upon them. Mya tackled Kevin down tithe ground while the bullets flew over them.

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Demitri slightly moved when the Runner tossed his can of Coke at him and let him knock his gun out of his hands. Demitri was still fit and grabbing the gun again would only slow him down. He motioned toward the Runner and lifted his fists up, "Bring it on, walking paycheck. I've got time to kill and you're apart of that time. Since you lowlifes don't like weapons, I'll show you just how skilled I am." Crooking his hand in a 'bring it' sign, Demitri waited for the Runner to make the first move.

Ryku walked until he stood on a rooftop above his brother. "Here we go again..." He set up his sniper rifle and waited, just like Demitri would want him to, for the Runner to get too good for his brother. Overpowering Demitri was difficult but do-able. When that happened it was byebye Runner.

8. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kevin was kind of shocked when he was tackled to the ground, hitting his head of the roof. He sighed as bullets flew over them. "Today is not my day." murmured Kevin under his breath, he then glanced around, seeing a vent about three feet away."I found the escape route...that vent." said Kevin, pointing to the vent.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna crouched down behind a mini spire, listening to her pursuers footsteps getting closer. Her heart pounded in her ears, as she counted in her head, 3...2...1 Suddenly she swang round the mini spire to kick the man after her with force on the head as he reached the right point. She didn't know if she'd simply stalled him or knocked him out, she didn't stick around to find out. Either way it had given her enough time to get away and he'll probably have a headache in the morning. She bounded away over rooftops quickly towards the meeting point noting a helicoper overhead. She swore and got lower to hide from it as she moved.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu raised his fists too, still grinning. "The only skills I'll see of yours are how fast you'll hit the floor in this fight."
    He rolled his shoulders, letting them click. He had good instinct as a runner, and he could tell from the way Demitri was acting, that there was something else going on here.
    He knew it would be a mistake, but he decided he had no choice but to ignore whatever it was. He'd escape it when the time came.
    "So, you're the famous 'Black Chaos' am I right?" he asked. He could tell that his opponent was waiting for him to make the first move, he decided to stall by asking him this until he could think things through a little more clearly, that... and he wanted to confirm something nagging in his own mind.

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna reached the meeting point but fortunatly realised someing was wrong before jumping straight down, she looked over to see Kurisu apparently about to fight Demitri, what was he doing? Why didn't he simply get out of there? He didn't need to proove himself by getting himself killed. Hanna was torn if she should interfere or not. Kurisu seemed to know what he was doing and she didn't want to ruin anything by getting involved but she couldn't just let her friend get killed.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Tristan once again dodged,but this time he was unsuccesful. The bullet hit his left leg in mid-jump,causing him to land improperly and crash into the ground. Suprisingly quick,he rolled forward and continued running,dragging his leg behind him. He was not far from the meeting point.

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Demitri shrugged, tempering his patience all those years ago had come in handy. "Yeah, that's what they call me. But I'm not here to socialize with my paycheck. I'm just here to collect." Instead of waiting, he sprinted forward, ducking his head and giving a one-two punch to Kurisu's stomach before the boy could move. He turned on his heel to aim a well placed kick to Kurisu's chest, keeping his elbow's tucked in, just like a pro.

Ryku noticed the female Runner first, Hanna. He sighed and shifted a little, "This will cause a bit of a problem." He couldn't make up his mind. Either injure Demitri's pride and shoot the girl or let her be and focus on cover for his cocky brother. Decisions, decisions....

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu barely had enough time to shift himself backwards moving away from the blows, they struck him, but still the fact he had moved weakened them.
    He did a flip kick backwards and got some distance again.
    "Heh, that means your brother 'White Chaos' should be close by, I knew there was something going on. he smirked, as he said this loud enough for Hanna to hear, he had noticed her out of the corner of his eye.
    He suddenly shot forwards delivering a few punches and kicks. He also fought like an expert fighter, he wasn't going to let Demitri have such an easy time.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Demitri took a few of the hits, before seperating his fist from the defensive position and struck Kurisu in the face, pushing the Runner away from Demitri's personal space. "I'm impressed, you know just enough about me and my brother to make me want to kill you. Other than that your my next paycheck, it was only a minor desire to maybe maim you a little. Oh well, I guess there's another one dead for Black Chaos." He felt a cough build up in his chest and pushed it down. I don't have time for this damned illness. Out of his peripherial vision he noticed the female standing off to the side and the Runner Ryku had taken an interest in on the rooftops closer to Ryku than he would've wanted. And then there was Ryku with his sniper rifle mounted on a rooftop behind him. He could feel his brother's gaze on him but gave no sign that he was there. Demitri's black eyes were focused on Kurisu, "I realize skipping formalities was the wrong idea. Calling you 'paycheck' and 'Runner' isn't blowing over well with me. I'd like to have a name to write on your gravestrone."

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu wiped a little blood from his mouth and smirked.
    "Heh, sorry. I don't give names on the first dance. Paycheck and Runner will have to do for my gravestone... just too bad there won't be someone to fill the grave it belongs to."
    He charged forwards again, gut punching his opponent, then spinning around him with his runner agility and elbowing him in the kidney area.

17. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya slid Kevin forward. It should lead youclose to the meeting place. I'll give you some time. She stood up and ran towards the other direction, the helicopter following.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ren finally made it to the top of the building and was cornered by blues. "Once again I'm trapped" He said looking at all then blues.

19. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kevin nodded, he stood up, and then walked (gimped) over to the vent, kicking it open with his good foot, he then jumped into the vent, when he hit the bottom, he landed harshly on his ankle and hissed in pain. He then heard, "Man those rats just keep getting bigger and bigger huh?" asked one of the blues in the hall below. Kevin peeked through the little area he could see out of, and saw a set of glass doors he could use to get out of the buliding. He then looked at the three guards below. If I can get this out of the way quietly, I can jump down with out catching the blues's attention... thought Kevin. He then got it out almost silently, but the last bolt squeak, and all the blues spun around and looked right at him. "GET DOWN HERE NOW RUNNER!" yelled the blues. Kevin sighed, he jumped down, once agian landing harshly on his ankle. He ignored the pain coursing through his leg, and round house kicked all three of them, making them all fall backwards and then he took off running, pushing the glass doors wide open. The three blues emerged from the buliding as he went into an alley way. He watched as the three ran straight past the alley way and into the busier area of the district. He soon collasped agian, trying to catch his breath. He looked at his ankle seeing that it was bleeding through the old clothe, he looked at his torn favorite jacket and sulked, "I'm sorry jacket." He tore a piece of cloth off and took off the bloody cloth, replacing it with the piece of his jacket.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Demitri made an unintelligible noise an rolled away from the Runner, Nice shot. Too bad it'll be your last." He pulled his pistol from his shoulder holster and aimed three shots at Kurisu. His coughs overcame him and he dropped his gun with his coughs.

Ryku shifted his postion and steadied his rifle. Waiting for this Runner to take advantage of his brother's illness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.