Soul Eater- A Witch's Academy is on the Rise?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

Tsubaki followed Black Star with an akward smile. She tried to tell him to be a bit more quite but he had already bounded up the stairs. She sighed inwardily, and then smiled normally. It was nice, being bacl here, the place where so many memories and friends were made. Not to mention that it was kind of boring being out of school. The day seemed like it'd be a perfect one, but the moment of enjoying the breeze and sunshine was ruined at the sound of someone shouting at Black Star. It was Excalibur, the one she knew little about personally. "That was weird..." Tsubaki mentioned as she watched him walk off.

Username: Tsubaki
    Character Name: Terra Cross
    Personality: Follows her partner around like a lost child and speaks when he will not. Actually very talkative when given the chance. She can be kind and will avoid fighting amongst comrades, but this changes when in battle. This is because of her training. She become silent and deadly calm. Nothing can stop her from finishing a fight just about since not ending a fight with the enemy's blood meant extra punishment for her from her parents. Secertly seeks acceptance and apprasial from all.
    Miester or Weapon: Weapon
    What Kind of Weapon Are You?: Claws. Can be one only on hand or both.
    [​IMG]
    Partner: Grendel
    Basic Skills: Like her partner she cannot be cut by any blade. Though her body is built more for speed and evasion than strength.
    Powers:

On Her Own

Reflection: Creates an image of herself and temparorily makes herself invisible, though her copy cannot be far from her and is not solid.
    Distrotion: Creates vribations in the air that offsets the enemy to make them miss and unstable, creating an opening for an attack.
    Calming Wave: Puts the target into a deep relaxed state. Since the times she can use this per day is limited she only uses it on her partner when it is needed.

With Partner

Barrier: Creates a field around herself in weapon form and her partner that is a solid force. It will lenghten their attack range and deflect the enemy's counters. Lasts up to a minute.
    Shares little effects from Beowulf scream.

Bio: Was a complete blank when Medusa found her but after coming to the Academy she began changing. She started having nightmares of her past at first and woke up screaming. But then one day she changed completely into a different person. She was more outgoing and even change her style in clothing. It is thought that she blocked out her past as a coping mechinism. It'd be understandable too since her family put her through torture as they do every generation for training. Most take it but become insane. Others die. Terra ran away. Bloody and half dead she stumbled into Medusa who saw her as usable since she was so willing to give up already.
    Extras: Likes spicy foods.
    Appearance: [​IMG]

The wolf and the rabbit... Thought Terra as she walked through the castle halls, looking for her partner. I bet we make a weird pairing. Just as she thought this the sight of Grendel came into view and she smiled happily. Not wanting to seem overly happy though she composed herself before apporching him. "Isn't there a meeting of some sort soon?" She asked plainly, happy to be where ever so as long they didn't get separated again.

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    "Is that so? Quite a ruse you've got there." Angel said smiling at Sekira. "Well then, let us go and continue becoming obedient children." she replied gesturing towards the door with her arm. She opened the door for herself and held it open for Sekira to follow through. As she waited for Sekira, Angel noticed that the hallways were more dense with people than before. Ah....better hurry along with everyone else, lest we do become tardy.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Very good, you may begin posting, or continue to post. ;D

BIC:

Zoey's ears twitched slightly when she heard someone yelling from behind them. Possibly a student too excited for school to start. Zoey had to half-smile at that thought. Maybe this school wasn't going to be so bad after all. Maybe her and Koji would finally make real friends instead of the back-stabbing jerks they ran into on the street.

Koji wasn't thinking about making friends like Zoey was, he was just focusing on the students around him. Well, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he was looking for good friends too at the same time. A pair of kids caught his eye. They looked like they were friends... or even partners. He smiled and waved at them (Kirby and Merlie) with his free hand to get their attention. "Hey there, are you guys new to this school?" Stupid question if they were, but he didn't know. He was new here himself. Koji grinned and decided that would be a good idea to tell them right off the bat. "Me and my partner are recently transferred students."

Sekira nodded her head politely as she walked out of the room and started to follow the crowd of other students. She didn't know why that girl was so interested in her since she really didn't do much around Medusa's school anyways. All she did was went to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, went to the library, trained by herself, and then she would disappear in her room to read. She didn't find herself all that interesting... so why bother with her?

Gendel opened one eye when he heard a familiar voice to his right. A smile twitched at his lips, but it didn't come. "Actually, I was waiting for you," he said quietly while pushing himself from the wall. He then stood there for a moment, watching the other students walk by. He almost didn't want to go to this meeting, but he knew it was required. "Okay, let's go..." He turned away from Terra and mingled with the crowd of students. He knew that she wouldn't loose sight of him now. That's how weapons and miesters were suppose to be, right? They were suppose to stick together no matter what...

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

As the two of them were walking, Angel noticed another pair. One boy had....wolf ears? And the girl had....bunny ears? Well.....that's a bit unusual. I wonder if they face discrimination here because they're not exactly human. Heh. Too bad for them. I can't do anything about it. Angel smirked at their potential plight. If she truly felt more apathetic on this day, she may have taunted the pair about it, or just ignored Sekira as they walked in the hall with everyone else, as if the two of them did not speak to each other not 5 minutes ago. However, she felt a little more....friendly today than most and decided to break the creeping ice between both Sekira and her. "So, do you actually read the book, or do you use it solely as a prop?"

5. Doukuro Chaser

Terra smiled at the thought of being waited for. It wasn't the first time he had waited for her, but it was still a nice new feeling that she loved. She waited for him to pass her before walking alongside him. It would be easy to find him again so long as he wasn't too far away, she knew his soul wavelength well by now, but she still stuck close. "I got the feeling people look at us strangely..." Her left bunny ear felt very soft as she pinched it with her thumb and index finger. Her expression was more of an amused look than that of offense. The only reason why she mentioned it really was to have something to talk about, knowing that they will be in silence soon as they neared the desinated place.

ooc - was trying to find an easier to read font color and got this :3

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: My eyes are super sensative so either way... it's hard to read. ^^; I didn't mind the first color.

"You happened to walk upon me when I was about to open this book and read," Sekira said in a matter of fact tone. She was just letting this girl know that she wasn't using this book as a prop at all. She did read. "Are you per chance a miester? Or a weapon?" Sekira stroke the bindings as she spoke and followed after the other students. Normally, she would keep silent and let the other ask the questions, but this girl had a way of making her ask questions.

"Let them stare," Gendel said in a low tone. Grendel stratched behind his own right ear as he walked, attacking a tiny itch that was eating at his ear. He then twtiched his ear and lowered his hands to his side. He knew he didn't have fleas, he took very good care of himself. He was taunted a few times by other kids for his differences, but he didn't mind. They were merely confused beings to him, they didn't know the full story. In fact, he didn't know his own full story. Sighing, Grendel stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground as he walked. "I wonder what this meeting is about..."

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh?" Angel looked Sekira out of the corner of her eye. She was certain that the girl had said she was only thinking and not reading or something of that nature. "I'm a meister." she replied while looking ahead of her again. She saw the boy with the canine ears scratch one of them, and then the ear twitched. Amazing. So they're not....why did I even think they were fake? She dismissed the tangent and asked Sekira, "Are you a meister too?" If she was one too, perhaps she could get some tips on how to be a leader. Sekira did seem, after all, like a very serious, no nonsense type of person. However, if she was a weapon....perhaps this may be the start of a beautiful partnership.

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Sitting ontop of a rooftop were two silver haired brothers who were looking down at the abandoned town "well it looks like we wont find anything here. Sorry Drake, but it looks like we are going to have to put our search on hold. I think we should return to the academy, we might be able to find some more leads there. What do you think?" the younger brother named Seth asked his brother Drake who was standing beside him silently. After a long period of silence Seth just sighed "we should contact Lord Death. Lets go" Seth said as he jumped off the rooftop, landing onto a lower rooftop and finally to the ground with Drake mimicking his movement. Once on the ground, Seth walked up to a window "alright lets see....42-42-564 whenever you need to knock on Death's Door" Seth said as he wrote the numbers 42 two times and then the number 564 on the dusty window

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Whoops... I'm SORRY FOR THE DELAY! FORGIVE MEEEEE! DX
    *Already picturing Excalibur pointing a cane at me* Fool!
    Noooo! T__T So many people want Lord Death. DDDX

BIC:

Lord Death turned towards the door as soon as he heard the knocking. "Oh! That's right." Lord Death opened his arms out wide towards the door even though no one was standing there and called out to the recipiant. "Come on in!" And then his mirror was starting to ripple like someone was trying to contact him. "What a busy day we're having!" he exclaimed as he turned back to face the mirror. "Be with you in just a moment, Mifune!" the headmaster called out over his shoulder. The image of Seth and Drake appeared on the mirror and Lord Death waved his big hand at them. "Hiya kids! What's up?! How's the mission going?"

"On the countrary, I'm a weapon," Sekira said quietly as she clutched the book to her chest. Now she was starting to run into a dead end on how to continue this conversation. She hadn't really talked to anyone just now anyways.

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Amidst the talking of the new students, Kirby heard someone call out for attention. He couldn't tell for sure if it was his attention they were trying to get; but since they all were new and didn't know anyone's names yet, it very well could have been. Kirby turned his head to check and found someone waving at him.

Of the two, Merlie was more enthusiastic about making friends (more like team members -- she was thinking so far ahead thanks to her reading), so she tugged Kirby over to the boy that had called them.
    "Yeah, we're new too. My name's Merlie Arget," She introduced herself. "And this is my partner, Kirby Levin."

Kirby gave a little wave that was more of a poor salute. He was very tempted to ask what was wrong with the girl, but knew that Merlie would probably be angry with him for such a question. She had a thing about "people's private space."

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Seth just closed his eyes and sighed "Its gone horrible. We haven't found a single way to bring back Drake's mind" Seth said and opened his eyes and looked at Lord Death once more "I just wanted to notify you that we will be retuning back to the academy. I feel we will will be able to find something threw missions and classes will help us greatly. Well that is if your willing to let us back in the DWMA" Seth said

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

. "Nice to meet you two," Koji said with equal enthusiasm. "You can just call me Koji, and my partner here is Zoey." What a perfect way to introduce Zoey to new people. Don't wait for her concent, just jump right in it. Now she would have to respond no matter what.

Zoey finally caught on what was happening and listened to Koji. She heard a girl speak out not too far away from them and turned her head in that direction. She heard their names, heard the girl's voice, but she didn't hear the boy's voice. However, she could feel his eyes on her. It was like she already knew what question he had in mind, so she decided to answer it. She gave a small wave in their direction and then pointed to her blindfold. "I'm super sensitive to light," she said with a slight grin. She then let her hand drop and decided to take the conversation from here as they walked. She got the hang of walking down the hallway with all the students milling around her, so she could relax now. "So, which one of you is the weapon and which one is the miester?"

Edit: (Ugh, this is what I get for being impatient)

"Of course you can come back! Why wouldn't you be able to, hm? We still have a place for the both of you here." Lord Death then waved his hand at them. "Better hurry on over here, the first day of school is about to begin. I can't wait to see you two again!"

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Man, you guys ask all the easy questions," Kirby smirked, trying to get rid of the awkward feeling he had from having his unasked question answered. "I'm the weapon. Merlie and I have been partners for about two weeks now."

Merlie nodded and explained, "Death the Kid introduced us to each other."

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

"Death the Kid...? Never heard of him before." Koji had a feeling he was going to end up feeling stupid afterwards for asking that question. Maybe it was a person they were already suppose to know... but Koji never heard of him before. Just only a few weeks ago, they didn't know about the DWMA. They were sure going to learn a lot of things.

Zoey chuckled at Kirby's quirky remark and smiled softly. "Well, since we already asked an easy question, it's your turn to come up with one if you want to." Sensing a student stepping back in front of her, she side stepped before the student ran into her and walked a bit closer to Koji. It sure is crowded... I wonder how many people go to this school.

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Seth smiled and nodded "yes sir. Well we best be on our way so see ya" Seth said as he turned away as he waved to Lord Death and began to walk away with Drake following behind him "alright so the DWMA is close to here. It shouldn't take us more than a couple of minutes to reach there" Seth said as he walked. "So Drake lets be on out way we don't want to be late" Seth said as he looked over at Drake who nodded silently. With a smirk on Seth's face the two of them ran forward towards a motorcycle. Seth jumped onto the seat of the motorcycle and Drake jumped into the passenger seat attached to it "lets go" Seth said as he rode toward the DWMA

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"He's Death's son," Merlie replied to Koji. "If there's one thing you should know about him: he's completely obsessed with things being symmetrical. The guy's got some screws loose."

"Ha! That's for sure!" Kirby agreed. While they both thought Kid was over-the-top for symmetry, they owed him a great deal for bringing them together. Kid wasn't exactly a good, close friend of theirs, but he was a handy acquaintance. "So... for my question... Alright, I'll start easy too: How did you two become partners?"

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh are you now? Well isn't that interesting?" Angel couldn't believe her luck. Maybe she'll finally gain a partner today. "Do you have a partner with you?" asked Angel as she faced Sekira. She tried to imagine her as her own partner. It seemed possible. Sekira looked really shy and even a little scary with that unsettling "keep away" vibe she gave. She even liked to read in public, probably to deter anyone from wanting to talk to her. I wonder why she let me of all people. She doesn't look like someone who would easily allow a nameless stranger to converse with her. At this point, Angel realized she may have been staring at Sekira for just a moment too long and tried to casually turn her head forward again without looking too embarrassed. I hope she's a sword. Oh, what luck I would have if she were a sword!

18. Aura Goddess

Lea blatantly stared at Black Star as her and Fay walked passed him. Before she could turn to her partner, she saw another strange being come up to the boy. Curious as to who those two were, Lea opened her mouth to speak, but was stopped by Fay who had grabbed her by the collar to pull her along. "Who were those two?" she finally asked, directing it towards her partner.

"All I know is that the kid is named Black Star. I've heard of him before I was enrolled into the school," Fay calmly replied, keeping her grip on Lea's collar tight. "As for the other...thing, I don't know." Hearing a low "ohh" from Lea, Fay kept walking soon spotting other students ahead of them. Figuring Lea would keep walking with her, Fay let go of her partner's collar, the both of them now walking side by side.

***​

Medusa was now on her way to the area where the "orientation" was going to be take place. She didn't want to get too close to the students. All she really wanted them for was to become kishins and take down the DWMA. She slightly lowered her head, her hood now shrouding her eyes as a smile crossed her lips. Hopefully none of these students turn like Crona did. Medusa's eyes narrowed as her smile faded, remembering how Crona had turned against her."Oh well. He was a pathetic child anyway."

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Koji blinked in surprise as he tried to picture the weird goofy guy that was Lord Death- he saw him on TV once- with a son. It seemed kind of odd to him. "Huuuuh... I see." According to Merlie, he sounded like a nut case though. How strange they're related.

Zoey chuckled at Kirby's question as they walked. "That's a simple, easy question? Okay then... I'll give the very shortened version of it. I got in trouble with an Evil Human, Koji came and saved my sorry butt. I was left with basically no eye sight, so Koji sticked around to help me get back on my feet in a totally different world. We just kind of clicked after that." At the mention of her eyes, Zoey reached up behind her head where the blindfold ties were and tightened them a bit. "That's basically the gist of the tale," she added in a quieter tone.

"No, I don't have a partner," Sekira said simply as she kept her eyes straight foreward. She didn't mind the girl staring at her, it was common around here anyways. She could see that they were approaching the arena and fell silent. Medusa was one to be respectful around, and constant chattering would probably result in disaster.

20. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh," Kirby felt a twist of guilt in his stomach. He and Merlie had a completely different meeting. He understood a bit more about Koji and Zoey now. "But why did you decide to join the academy?"

Merlie adjusted her jacket sleeves. She didn't think it was proper for Kirby to asking such personal questions; she knew that's just how he was. She could hit him upside the head or punch his shoulder, but it wouldn't change anything. He'd done the same thing to her when they'd first met. He'd asked her all sorts of questions; but when she asked him anything, he usually didn't have an answer. She knew the reason for it, and wasn't supposed to tell anyone. Kirby had made it clear that he wanted to be just like everyone else on the outside. No one was to know about his missing past or search for answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.