Soul Eater- A Witch's Academy is on the Rise?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Angel smiled a small but noticeable smile at the mention of Sekira being partner-less. She noticed they were nearing the arena now so Angel whispered audibly to Sekira,"Would you like to be my partner?" She turned to her now as they walked into the great expanse of the arena and followed the current of the student body. If Angel had an ounce of foresight, she would have asked Sekira, what kind of weapon she was, but at this moment, Angel was too excited by the prospect of having a partner to even clarify the kind of weapon that Sekira was, which may or may not be the sword that Angel wanted. Regardless, Angel is a loyal and respectful person and will most likely stick take responsibility for the consequences of her decision. The die has been cast.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"we are here" Seth said with a smile as he came upon the huge academy up ahead. After finding a parking, him and Drake jumped out of the motorcycle and ran up to the entrance of the huge DWMA building before him "its been a while since we last came here. Looks like the DWMA is still the same as when we left" Seth said to his silent brother who was looking up at the academy "lets go" Seth said as he began to walk towards where the gathering students were

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Bleh, I've grown impatient. Okay. If any of you are lost, don't be hesitant to ask what the heck is going on. It's just intros with characters for now.

BIC:

"I found out about it not too long ago and looked it up," Koji said, deciding to take over the story now. "Someone came to check us out, and here we are..." That was the shortened version of it, but who cared about hearing their whole story?

"And by the way, you skipped your turn to let us ask the questions, so it's our turn." Zoey turned her head so it seemed like she was looking at Merlie and Kirby and gave a friendly smile. "How did you two end up to be partners?"

Koji smirked as he walked. He got Zoey interested in two new people. That was good. Another pair of students caught his eye. Two girls, one of them was dragging the other by the collar. They look interesting. Koji grinned and slowed his pace down as he walked backwards. When he caught up to the girls, he walked with them. "Hey there, you two new to the academy?" Koji was determind to make as many friends as possible. No way was it going to be just him and Zoey surviving the world.

"I will consider it..." Sekira said quietly as she slightly looked down to the ground. Having somebody asking her to be their partner straight off the bat was kind of overwhelming to her. Did she really interest someone else this much?

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

The hopeful smile Angel had disappeared with Sekira's answer. Perhaps I came on too strongly. She felt that she had to apologize to Sekira before orientation began. "I apologize for rushing you. It's a very important decision after all."Angel hoped that she hadn't scared Sekira away with her abrupt question. She had to take this partner stuff more seriously. It's not just like choosing teammates from a lineup in a game of kickball. This was life or death. If partners are not suitable for each other, then both meister and weapon can be defeated or killed in an instant. Maybe I should keep my options open.

5. Aura Goddess

Lea's lips parted so she could speak, but soon noticed one of the student her and Fay had seen walk up to them. A smile crossed her lips as she nodded her head in response. "Yup! We're new here. Are you new as well?"

Fay remained quiet and let Lea do most of the talking unless someone spoke to her directly. Due to her serious attitude, she normally got on people's bad sides. Not that she meant to be like that, she was just being herself. The girl perked an eyebrow, seeing a girl not too far away with a blindfold on. A blind student?

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

OOC: Apologises Apollo Geists for my late replying.

Mifune entered the room and stood awkwardly in one corner while Death attended to his business. He was a busy man after all considering he has to run an entire school of soul hunters. With his long and tattered coat on Mifune rummaged through his pockets finding large amounts of his seaweed candy, I still have enough left, he seriously plotted in his mind for such a trivial thing.

~~~~~~~

Black Star waited for Tsubaki but in the mean time he noticed people looking at him and talking from Excalibur's arrival. It was embarrassing but he was getting attention, he had to change their opinion of him. He instantly burst out laughing proudly, sounding rather forced. "The great me has no connection with that weird thing", he said before he continued laughing falsely.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lord Death turned away from the mirror as soon as he was finished speaking to the students and focused his attention on Mifune. "Now! Onto real business." Lord Death looked over Mifune, not really saying much at first. He then tilted his head to the side and gave out a low hum. "So you're Mifune. You decided to take up Black Star's offer, hmm?"

OOC: I hope I'm not butchering him. -_-;

"Yeah," Koji jabbed at his chest with his thumb, "Me and my partner over there are new. And our friends Kirby and Merlie." Koji pointed to each of the people he mentioned and then put his hands behind his head as he walked with them. "My name's Koji, by the way. What's your guy's names?"

Zoey sighed out a bit as she listend to Koji jabbering away behind her with some other students. One of them sounded like a girl and the way Koji was talking she assumed she was right. A smile played on her lips as she realized Koji had been by her side this whole time. He didn't go out and do his own thing. Now that things were different, those things could change. That didn't bother Zoey because if things changed for Koji it would change for her too.

Sekira glanced at the girl sideways before looking back ahead. "No need to apologize. It's me who should be the one to be sorry. I haven't had the chance to look to your soul yet. Therefore, I will be a bit hesitant to take up the offer. There were those who showed an interest in me, but never said anything before." Sekira fell silent when she was within the area. She could sense the witch nearby, but she didn't know where she would be. At any rate, Sekira didn't want to get off on a bad start, so she decided to keep her mouth shut.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Angel nodded in understanding. She was acting too quickly and brashly. She followed the line of students as the rows filled up. She was quiet just like Sekira in respect for Medusa. Angel will give Sekira some time to think it through. If she refused, then Angel will just have to find another weapon that would want to be her partner. Am I even worthy to be her meister? I've never taken care of anyone else except for myself. She clenched her hands into fists. I'll try my best.

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Kirby scratched his head in thought. To him, it wasn't a long story at all; there wasn't much to tell about life before he met Merlie. He glanced to Merlie, his eyes asking her to tell the story.

"Well," Merlie began as cheerfully as she could. "Attending this academy has been my goal for a long time. I studied and played my cards right and my parents got me in. Kid brought Kirby here and we met while my parents filled out the paperwork. We decided then that we'd be partners."

"Yeah, that's it." Kirby silently thanked Merlie for the cover.

OOC: Sorry. This weekend was full of work and homework. >< Not fun.

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Mifune took his hands out of his pockets from rummaging and looked at Lord Death as he tilted his head to one side before talking. "Yes. I would like to become a teacher here at Shibusen", Mifune replied as he felt a strange surge of pressure and thoughts of how Angela's life might be improved and could even make her a friendly witch with Shibusen, if he got the job.

11. Aura Goddess

"I'm Lea!" the bubbly girl introduced herself, giggling slightly.

"And I'm Fay," Lea's partner said, her eyes staying on Zoey. Seeing a blind student in the academy intrigued her. She never even heard of someone who couldn't see entering the academy. If the girl really was blind, Fay was sure she was skilled in using a weapon; then again, she wasn't sure if the girl was the meister. "The girl with the blindfold is your partner?" she asked, directing the question towards Koji.

***​

The evil witch Medusa finally arrived to her destination. She only spotted two students in the arena; the witch's eyes narrowed. She didn't mind waiting for more to show up, but she wanted them to get to work as soon as possible. The "tail" on her outfit suddenly stuck itself into the ground, and once it did, Medusa got off her feet and crossed her legs. She lowered her head and closed her eyes, her hands just below her feet.

***​

Dark blue eyes scanned the area, seeing many student form their way into the academy. A boy's teeth slightly chattered as he stood behind a tree, watching all of them. "I can't deal with this," he complained to no one in particular. "There's too many people. How am I supposed to deal with that?" The boy's eyebrows raised when he heard a familiar groan; he looked over his shoulder, seeing his weapon, Ragnarok, hovering over his shoulder.

"Damn it, Chrona!" Ragnarok slammed his fist on Chrona's head, making the boy yelp slightly. "Just stop being a big wuss and go in there! The academy has already accepted you!"

"T-True," Chrona muttered, looking back towards the stairs of the academy. Ragnarok stayed out of his body, staring down at his meister as he waited for any movement or any other response. Chrona sighed out softly before slowly taking a few steps forward.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

"So tell me, what do you think you can teach the students?" Lord Death said as he straightened and shrugged his shoulders. This was going to be an easy interview. He already knew what Mifune was capable of, he just wanted to hear it from the guy himself. He wanted to see how much confidence Mifune had himself and hear his own views of things.

"Nice to meet you both. And yeah, that's my partner. Her name is Zoey." Koji grinned with pride and closed one eye as he looked at Fay and Lea and then gestured to himself. "She's my miester."

Zoey heard her name but chose to ignore it. She wasn't part of that conversation anyways. She was still with Kirby and Merlie. She smiled at the two and shrugged her shoulders. "Sounds like you two had it normal. That's good." Her smile turned into a teasing smile and then she turned her head back around so she could focus on the students and where they were going. She felt a shift within the crowd and turned right with everyone else. "It's funny, everyone's soul in this place talks to each other without any one realizing it," Zoey mumbled to herself.

Seeing that Medusa walked into the room, Sekira stood at attention and kept her gaze downward. The witch was here. It was time to behave and focus on what she had to say.

"Hey Chrona!"

Maka Albarn ran up the DWMA steps as fast as she could. When she finally caught up to Chrona, she stopped running and bent over to catch her breath. She slept in again for the second time this week, and was almost late to school again. 'Stupid alarm clock. I probably should get a new one.' And when she was going to see Soul again, she was going to ask him why the heck he let her sleep in, again. Catching a little of her breath, she looked up at Chrona and grinned at him. "How are you today, Chrona?" She stood up slowly, and smoothed out her outfit as she was taking in deep breaths. She guessed she wasn't late since the students were still filing in the school, but she couldn't be so sure.

Speaking of students... where was Soul?

'Oh well, I'll see him eventually.'

Her attention turned back to Chrona and she gave him a warm smile. "Ready to meet some new kids?"

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Seth calmly put his hands in his pockets and looked around at the many different people around him "looks like there are a lot of new students around. Maybe we came at a bad time" Seth said as he looked around. Drake stood their aimlessly standing there like a statue

In his stitched up lab coat, the man known as doctor Franken Stein stood infront of the DWMA and stared up at it "another new year" Stein calmly said to himself as he took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. After lighting it he removed the cigarette and blew out smoke. As he did that he looked over at the cause of a loud noise who could be none other than his student Black Star. Stein just smiled as he looked over at the direction Black Star was at and then walked into the academy to get his things ready "I wonder what we shall dissect" Stein said

Death the Kid walked up the stairs of the DWMA and looked up at the academy ahead of him "amazing...The DWMA still is magnificent as ever. The perfect symmetry of the DWMA is one of fathers most amazing creations ever" Kid said staring at the academy before him in amazement

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Blaaaaah! Dang it... I'll fill in as Liz and Patty for now. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! I'll BE HAPPY TO HAND MY TEMPORARY CHARACTERS TO ANYONE!

BIC:

Liz, standing beside Kid on one side, stretched her right arm out as she waited for Kid to get over his symmetric amazement and walk to the academy. "Yeah, the academy is great. But shouldn't we head inside?" Liz sometimes didn't mind that Kid got a bit carried away, but today was a different day.

"Yeah! I heard there's going to be lots, and lots of new kids today!" Patty giggled and twirled around once on the other side of Kid. Both of them were symmetrical to their Miester. "Come ooooon~! Let's go, let's go, let's goooo! Pleaaaase?!"

15. Aura Goddess

OOC: You already know my response to that. I don't mind taking either of the girls.

BIC:
    Lea out a low "whoa" at hearing Koji's words while Fay simply perked an eyebrow. She was right after all. For being the serious one, always being able to see one's power in fighting always drew her attention, so she was curious to see Zoey fight. "That's pretty amazing," she commented, averting her gaze away from the blind girl. "I'm guessing she must be skilled then, right?"

***​

Medusa pressed her elbows against the side of her legs, raising her hands to lock her fingers together. She pressed her chin against her fingers, her eyes shot open and set them on the two children that had arrived. "Where are the others?" she asked, her voice strong and loud.

***​

When hearing a familiar voice, Chrona stopped ascending the stairs and turned around. A smile crossed his lips to see his trustworthy friend Maka. Ragnarok, who had been banging on Chrona's head, stopped his abusive act, now only leaving his hands on his meister's head. "Hey, Maka," Chrona said, a hint of a cheerful tone in his voice. His eyes fluttered and nodded his head in response to Maka's question. "A-Actually, I am. Although, I-I am a little nervous," he stammered, averting his gaze for a moment.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Okaaaaays! You get Liz then. ^^

BIC:
    Koji smiled slightly and folded his arms as he walked. "Yeah, she is pretty good. With me as her eyes, we make a pretty good team. Neither one of us can't do without the other, no matter how hard we tried to make it happen in the past."

"They're own their way, Lady Medusa." Sekira said while raising her head up slightly to sort of look at the witch. "We arrived early."

OOC: Sorry Tsubaki. T_T Catch up soon.
    BIC:
    Grendel walked into the fighting arena with his partner in tow. He saw that the witch was already there and bowed his head in apology and went to stand at his place next to Sekira and Angel. Other students were filing in one by one, each of them going to their own seats and were ready at attention.

Maka smiled warmly at Chrona, understanding completely how he felt. "Don't be," she said as she took Chrona's hand in a friendly way. "They won't bite. Hey, think of it this way, they're just like you when you first came to the accademy. They're nervous just like you and maybe even a little scared." Maka pulled on her friend's hand, coaxing him to keep walking. "Maybe we'll both make some new friends today." Smiling, she started to walk forward, but not too quickly so that if Chrona didn't move, he wouldn't fall over.

Then two boys caught her attention. She raised an eyebrow, confused for a moment. Did she know those guys? "Hey there!" she called out to them. "Are you guys new to the academy?"

17. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Mifune paused for a moment, surely Lord Death knew about him since he has been involved in combat with the school many times, "I can teach the Meisters' self defence and how to handle combat with their partner weapon. I could also teach weapons how to fight by themselves if they can summon part of their weapon form", he replied not taking his line of sight away from Lord Death.

18. Doukuro Chaser

Terra followed Grendel silently as she obsvered the area about them. They weren't the only strange looking people there, and surly the majority here were much stranger in personality than they. This place would be interesting for sure, Terra thought. Hmm... I wonder how well we will do...

A sweatdrop formed on Tsubaki's forhead. Lying really wasn't a good thing but it wasn't like anyone was really listening. Poor Black Star... She thought. Her expression changed to a smiling one when she saw Chrona and Maka near by. "Oh hey, there's Maka, do you want to go say hi to them?" They could spare some time before heading to class without being late.

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Yay! I have a Maka! =D Now I can write Soul!

BIC: Kirby sighed inwardly; he was glad Zoey had bought the story. Subconsciously, he was a little bit scared of what would happen if someone found out about his past, or lackthereof. Merlie and Kid (and his weapons) were the only ones who knew about Kirby's situation, besides the staff of the DWMA.

"Normal as can be," Merlie murmured, looking over her shoulder. All the new faces intrigued her. She'd had no idea there'd be so many new students to the DWMA this year and she wondered what had drawn them to the academy.

"Maka!" Soul called his miester's name. He's left the upper level of the academy when he'd seen Black Star causing a ruckus. He'd intended to greet him, but Maka and Crona had caught his eye.
    At least she woke up in time to get here. Soul smirked. It was true that he probably should have woken her himself, but where was the fun in that?

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Death the Kid closed his eyes and began to adjust his tie that was shaped like his fathers mask "your right it would be best if we go inside. After all nobody excluding Black Star would dare ruin the symmetry of the DWMA. If they do I shall see to it that they repair it or suffer the consequences" Kid said as he opened his eyes and began to walk to the entrance

Seth continued to look around remembering his times at the DWMA until he noticed someone calling out to him and Drake and looked over at Maka and Chrona. "hmm? Nope I'm a returning student" Seth said to her. where have I seen her before?...oh thats right I think her name is Maka Seth thought to himself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.