Soul Eater- A Witch's Academy is on the Rise?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

username: sora is cute
    Character Name: Fae Bird
    Personality:
    Normal- Quite cheery, and it can be overpowering if you're caught off guard. Slightly sadistic, but in a calm, but creepy way. She knows all the bargains of shiny things, and usually finds out the news.
    When using magic/fighting/under harsh conditions- Usually laid back, creepy, and dark. To those who don't know her very well, it would scare them and cause protective instincts to spike. She is still gentle, but cool and calm.
    Meister or Weapon: Meister/Witch
    Partner: N/A
    Basic Skills:
    Soul Protect: Just like Medusa and some of the more powerful witches, she hides herself behind a soul protect. This (like in the anime/manga) will keep her out of the DWMA's suspicion. It's not that she doesn't like them, she just doesn't want her soul taken away. This is a weak soul protect though, to other meisters, it will seem as if she is a 3 star-Meister. This is, of course, not true, but this is her best
    Soul Perception: Just like Maka, she can see souls. This works the best if someone is fated to die soon.
    Magic-
    Feather Daggers: When not using her natural fighting abilites, she uses magic to fight. This magic allows her "pom poms" to shoot out sharp feathers. This is a great tactic for long distance.
    Flight: Either can shift herself into a crow, or summons a large crow formed from smaller crows. The large crow is usually saved for travel.
    Powers: She is currently not looking for a "partner" (due to the jokes her clan will make about crows in a flock or "murder"), but if it will help her cover, so be it.
    Bio: Born in a clan of Bird witches. These are all good witches, against all of Medusa's ideas. The clan is the Bird Clan, though usually singled out as "bad witches", forming a stereotype, they support the DWMA through secrecy. Fae now attends the DWMA, in hopes of ending the rein of evil witches. She has a lot of pride in her family. Usually, a lot of birds of all sorts hang around her, the majority are ravens/crows. She has an obsession of shiny things, even pickpocketing. She carries her shiny objects either in her bag or on herself.
    Extra: her cover weapon is a metal, silver rod reinforced with magic.
    Appearance: Fae has two forms.
    Raven/crow form- Simply a raven/crow with an earring-like choker on her neck.
    Human- Long black hair, and almost black-brown eyes. She wears a short sleeve shirt that's cut at the belly, wearing a fishnet shirt that's cut a bit lower then the original black shirt. She wears two belts that is COVERED with bird pins. There is no scrap of fabric shown on the two checkered belts. She wears black shorts, and black knee-high converse. Her most prized posession on her is her one gold earring on the left ear. She carries two black pom poms. When in use, they are in her hands. When not, they are strapped to her arms. Her skin is a bit tanned.

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Angel had not realized that Medusa was even speaking to them until she took a moment to look around. Huh? I could've sworn there were plenty of people here. Why did I not realize this? She looked back at Medusa puzzled, but quickly looked back down. She knew the myth of the gorgon Medusa. Surely this Medusa was not the same, but still, just to be safe. She heard two other footsteps approach and saw two pairs of feet walk by. Surprised, she looked up to see the wolfboy and the bunnygirl. Well isn't this some kind of irony. The two partners that I make fun of somewhat end up being beside me. How wonderful. Angel ended up smiling in wonder at her luck, but it ended up looking like a smile for Grendel and Terra. Everyone needs some allies, right?

3. Aura Goddess

OOC: Alright, so I'll be taking over Liz.

BIC:
    "Well, it's good that she has a partner like you then," Fay quietly commented, looking towards her own partner. For someone like Lea, her personality normally gave people the idea she was the weapon while Fay was the meister, but it was the other way around. Lea knew how to fight and even though they were opposites, they work well as a pair. A faint smile crossed Fay's lips. However, it didn't last too long and faded away quickly.

Lea lightly tugged her scarf, her own eyes now on Koji's partner. I want to see her fight. The girl's lips parted as she turned her attention towards Koji. "How did you and her become partners?"

***​

Medusa smiled, soon seeing other students coming into the arena. They were right on time. Oddly enough, it was quiet. This didn't surprise her really; she was a witch and these students knew she was the one in charge. "Glad to see all of you are here," she announced.

***​

Chrona followed Maka, staring at her for a moment before looking somewhere else. She did have a point. Maybe the new students for this year were nervous and timid like he was. Ragnarok had vanished back into Chrona when Maka had grabbed his meister's hand. Chrona sighed out softly and relaxed his body. However, he suddenly stiffened when he heard Maka call out to two boys. He slightly lowered her head, but tried remaining as calm as possible.

Liz shook her head lightly as she followed after Kid. "I'm pretty sure Black Star will be the person to do something to the building again," she commented, raising her head to look up at the building. The first time Kid and Black Star fought was simply because Black Star was being cocky. However, the second time was because Black Star wanted to regain his confidence. Liz sighed out softly, turning her attention ahead of her to keep walking by Kid.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

"Hm... that seems good enough to me!" Lord Death extended his arms outward towards Mifune to show that he was excited to have a new staff member. "Actually, we've been expecting you to show up. We have a classroom set up just for you. Also, if you're looking for a safe place for Angela, I'll make sure myself that she's not harmed while you're with us."

Koji sighed out a bit and then smiled at the girls. "Evil human came, Zoey got hurt, I saved her from the evil human, we've been together ever since then." Koji looked up to the ceiling, remembering that day. It was almost like it happened recently, but it wasn't. Koji had changed since then, and so had Zoey. "What about you two?"

Zoey sensed there was more to the tale than they were letting on, but she kept her mouth shut. 'All in due time,' she thought as she walked on. "Say, how much further do we have to go? Are we almost there yet?"

Not knowing if she should speak up or not, Sekira just polietely bowed her head to Medusa and then stood upright again. She anticipated what Medusa was going to order them to do. This was her new home now. This was her destiny. She was going to become powerful because of this school.

Grendel was a little more on the nervous side. He shifted in place uncomfortably, but kept silent. This place had him on edge. He was one that needed to move around to keep calm. If he stayed in one place to long, that would drive him nuts.

Feeling Chrona tense up, Maka looked over her shoulder and smiled brightly. She remembered where she seen the boys before. "It's okay, they've been here to the academy. They just barely came back from a long mission." She was about to turn her attention back to the boys when she heard a familar voice and turned to look. There was Soul. She felt the frustration starting to swell up inside of her and growled lowly. So he got here before her, huh? "What the heck, Soul?! Why didn't you wake me up?! I almost slept in again!"

"Oooo! Look, look, look! There's Soul, Maka, Chrona, and oh... Who are those two?" Patty asked in curiousity as she pointed to the two boys.

OOC: And you're accepted sora. XD

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Death the Kid looked over at where Patty was pointing to and looked at Seth and Drake "I remember them...they are students here. For certain reasons they had to leave the academy on a special mission. I know this because I was there when they spoke to father" Kid said as he tried to recall his memories of when he met the two boys. "lets go say hi to Maka and the others" Kid said to Liz and Patty

Seth was about to go talk to Maka but then noticed her name being called out and looked over at Soul and crossed his arms and looked over at Drake "well its good to see all these familiar faces" Seth said at the emotionless Drake

6. Doukuro Chaser

Terra noticed the smile and returned one, though it was small and weak. Afterward her smile faded upon noticing that her partner was shifting. They hadn't known each other for very long but she knew what this meant. She wished to speak to him in order to help, but since Medusa looked ready to begin her speech her mouth remained shut and her eyes to the witch.

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Angel focused on Medusa after the little smiling exchange. For now it looked like Medusa wasn't staring at anyone in particular. While Angel waited for her to begin orientation, she noticed that the boy next to her kept fidgeting and shifting his weight. Well, I know that we can't sit down yet, but geez, I wonder what's his problem? Is he claustrophobic? I mean...there are a lot of people here. Angel thought while looking around her. But even so, this place is pretty spacey. Eh, I hope she finishes this up soon for the both of us. She secretly wished. Angel wanted to get settled quickly in her room as well as hear Sekira's final answer.

8. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

ooc: Sweet~ By the way, call me Mage, this username I have now is old and I can't seem to get around to changing it
    bic: Fae. Raven or Crow. Did it matter that much? Well, when you're a witch, it does.
    A large murder of crows, one particulary large, had come to the desert outskirts of Death City. When this murder flew closer to the ground, it only left behind one girl. "M'kay, Death City!" This girl shouted, punching the dry air. Her words then quieted, her eyes widening in realization. "Oopsy, forgot my Soul Protect!" To which she chanted some 'Crr's, 'Caww's and one final 'Craw'. With her nessecities now taken care of, she entered Death City, grinning ear to ear. She looked at the sun annoyed at how it laughed at her. "Stupid heat."
    After what seemed like a long time of getting lost and asking help from the birds, Fae breathelessly entered the DWMA. "Woah..." she gaped, awing the beauty. "Mama Duck was right! This place is HUGE!" She giggled, heading right inside.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Uuum... are you sure that's a good idea? DX I mean, even with Soul Protect... it seems odd. o.o

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

ooc: Fae, I think I forgot to mention is reckless... and not afraid of Death... erm, Lord Death isn't what I mean. She'll be fine(hopefully ;.;")

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Soul just laughed. "You're here, aren't you? Calm down." He nodded to Crona. "Hey." It wasn't much of a greeting, but that was Soul. He put his hands in his pocket and looked around. All the new students were filing inside to go to orientation. He was half hoping for the chance to see someone like Crona -- maybe find another friend for the poor kid.

"We're almost at the doors," Merlie answered Zoey, relaying what she was seeing to the girl. "Everyone's trying to cram in together."

"I don't know what they're so eager for. We're just going to sit and listen to rules and regs." Kirby rolled his eyes. He just wanted to get into the classes.

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

"Okay, Tsubaki!", Black Star called out still laughing. They had some time before class began and even Black Star knew that hanging out with old friends would be good. I wonder where Soul is, he thought as he remembered some of their antics leading him to think about whether any of what they failed at could work. As he thought about this a suspicious grin appeared on his face followed by crude giggling.

Mifune froze in place, he didn't expect such hospitality as a former enemy nor did he expect they would have a class set up already. He was over come with joy and embarrassment but hid it under his stoic appearance. "Thank you, Lord Death", he said, "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to see my class room", he continued as he headed for the door.

OOC: Won't be able to post much till Saturday, if you need Black Star to move along just sort of drag him along as you see fit.

13. Aura Goddess

Lea smiled and looked down at the ground. "We actually met the day my father brought me to the DWMA," she explained, clasping her hands behind her back. "She apparently was brought that same day and when I was walking around the school, I ran into her. We spoke for quite a bit and became partners." A smile crossed Lea's lips, happy that she met Fay, even if the girl was too serious. She still knew they saw each other like sisters.

***​

"Welcome to Dark Souls Academy," Medusa introduced, raising her head to look at each of the students. She could tell a lot of them looked nervous. It kind of bothered her at first, but she ignored her, placing her chin back against her fingers. "Many of you know why you're here, correct?" she asked, wanting the students to talk back to her. She didn't want to see another child be like Chrona. She'd only end up irritated.

***​

Chrona looked at Maka, seeing her smile at him. His cheeks turned to a light red as he tried smiling back at her. He turned his attention towards the two boys, suddenly curious of they knew everything of Medusa. However, he figured they did. He doubted anyone would not know of a witch's evil doings. The boy's thoughts were cut off, hearing Soul's voice ring in his ears. Chrona turned towards him, muttering "hey" towards him before looking back ahead of him.

Remaining quiet, Liz followed quietly after Kid, smiling slightly when she saw her other group of friends. A thought suddenly crossed her mind, wondering if their group would get bigger now that there are new students.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

"Okay then! And if you get lost, I'm sure you'll run into Black Star. He'll know where you need to be, and I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help out." Well that was settled. The DWMA had a new ally on their side, and a new teacher. Some policies would have to be change, like forbidding the students to touch Angela, but he figured that shouldn't be a problem."Oh! And there's also a student orientation in the audiotorium if you want to see the students. All the staff should be there."

"Huh... that actually sounds nice," Koji said quietly in thought. He would've gave anything to have met Zoey at a different time and place. Finding her the way he did scarred his memories for life. Seeing that the student body was starting to slow down, he looked up to see that they had arrived at their distination. "This is it," Koji said with a grin.

A small smile perked on Zoey's lips as she listened to Kirby. "Heh, I think it's going to be a bit more than that," she said in a low voice. "I heard that there's a problem in the east... Some rumor about an academy run by a witch that recently appeared in the Great Abyss."

"To devour souls that have no chance of living," Sekira while she was looking down. "To rid the world of imperfections and become a new breed of power..." That's how Sekira saw it anyways. If anyone disagreed with her, that was fine. She didn't care. This is what she was led to believe.

Grendel took in a deep breath and calmed down a little. The smell of humans was almost overwhelming to him, but he had to stay calm. These were his allies. He couldn't hurt them. He stuffed his hands in his pocket, keeping them out of sight. He knew the full moon was coming. He was more gittery than ever. 'Stupid moon,' he muttered. 'Stupid... why me? Why do I have to be the monster?'

Hearing Sekira's answer, Grendel thought of his own. "The weak humans will die eventually anyways," he said. "We might as well put them out of their missery."

Mumbling a complaint to herself about Soul's idea of fun, Maka decided to let it slide and smiled at Drake and Seth again. "Well, it's good to see you two back again. Oh! By the way, this is our friend Chrona." Smiling, she turned to the boy and stepped back by his side while introducing him. "He came to the academy last school year while you guys were gone."

Maka noticed that the stream of students were starting to thin out. Which meant only one thing. The Orientation was going to start soon. Maka heard that this wasn't going to be the ordinary orientation, so she was curious to know what it was about. But since Chrona was meeting new friends, she didn't want to suddenly break the moment just yet.

15. Doukuro Chaser

Worried about what Black Star was thinking she decieded it'd be best to get him distracted. She went over to where she saw Maka at and just as they got there Soul had arrived as well. "Hello everyone." She said with a smile, noticing that they were speaking to two guys she had never seen before.

ooc - Terra doesn't have anything to say as the others said just about all of it... So I don't really have a post for her.

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"An academy for witches?" Kirby repeated, mulling over the thought. All of Death City knew what happened with the Kishin, but Kirby knew no details of the even or what led to it. He had a feeling that the rumored academy had something to do with it. He could ask, but would it be abnormal for someone to not know? Instead of questioning it, he decided to go along with it.

Merlie chewed her lip in thought, a habit she knew annoyed Kirby, but never paid any mind to. "Have you heard anything about who the witch running the whole thing is?" She made a mental note to herself to talk with Kirby about the situation later. They had to find seats now; and Merlie wanted to keep their little group together.

Soul's attention disengaged from the group. There wasn't much to talk about, and there was almost zero chance that he'd get a decent conversation from Crona, so he glanced over to watch the last of the students disappear into the DWMA. His thoughts drifted to Black Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, and Patty. Where were they when a guy needed entertainment?
    Luckily for Soul's attention span, Tsubaki and Black Star showed up. "What took you so long?" was his greeting to the two.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Seth looked over at the shy Chrona and smiled "hey there. My name is Seth and the guy standing beside me is my brother Drake. Nice to meet you" Seth said. After leaving the academy the only person he had been able to speak to was the silent Drake. He was glad that he was able to have a conversation with someone after so long

"hey there everybody how have you been?" Death the Kid said as he calmly walked up to the group of people with a calm smile on his face

18. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

The question that Medusa asked jarred fragile, hidden memories in Angel's head. Why am I here anyway? She wondered to herself as brief flashes of her encounter with Medusa and her arrival at the academy flitted through her mind before vanishing just as quickly. Then she suddenly remembered other memories from the past before the encounter that filled her with an increasing rage. "To wreak havoc on those that dare to call themselves protectors or guardians. To kill those sinful ones they are guarding. To gain my honor and have my vengeance." Angel said with a steady, but raging calm. She was so infuriated that she was even trembling a little as the memories surged through her. They shall pay. All of them.

19. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Fae walked in with the other students, feeling an odd soul. "Is that a witch?" she breathed, not daring to say it aloud. Coo, coo...
    She smiled, looking at a pigeon staring at her from it's ground pecking. "Hello!" she giggled, staring at it. With a hushed tone, her voice became dark. "Cousin Pigeon, you should go. I'll be fine." With that, her bubblyness returned, laughing heartily as she walked away.
    "This'll be fun!" she yelled.

20. Aura Goddess

Lea stared at the area where the students were, glad that they finally made it. She was now only hoping something interesting would be assigned so her and Fay would start fighting.

***​

A grin graced Medusa's lips when she heard two students speak. She closed her eyes. "Good," she said as her eyes opened once more to look at the students that had answered. "I'm sure all of you have heard of the DWMA, correct?" she asked, wanting to keep asking questions. She wanted to hear responses from these children.

***​

Chrona's body became tense once more, but he tried not to show it. He smiled slightly and waved his hand as much he could. "H-Hi," he stuttered, his eyes fluttering for a moment before he averted his gaze once more.

OOC: Short post...somewhat. Took me a while because I've been distracted. << I don't think this post makes sense for several reasons. One being, I'm tired and the other being...well, that's the only reason, actually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.