Soul Eater- A Witch's Academy is on the Rise?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"well it looks like we came at a pretty bad time, but then again its good that we will be able to help DWMA again" Seth muttered as he leaned his arms against a rail and watched Sid speak. He was surprised when he heard him and Drake's name called out. "huh? us? I wonder whats up" Seth said to Drake as he got ready to head to the Death Room

Standing right next to Lord Death was Dr.Stein who had one hand in one of the pockets in his labcoat and the other hand screwing the screw in his head. Its no surprise Medusa is back. We didn't see her soul when Maka took care of her. It just means more trouble and annoyance Stein thought to himself as he heard a click from his screw and stopped screwing it

Upon hearing his name and the name of his friends, Death the Kid stood up and looked over at his fellow friends that were sitting next to him "well lets get going. My father most likely has something important for us to do" Kid said

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Maka stood up and focused her attention back on the girl that Soul pointed out. "I think so," she replied as she made her way down the row to stand by Kid. When she looked back, she saw that the girl stood up with the others. "Huh, it looks like she was one of the students that were called too." Hearing what Kid had to say, she nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah... Medusa is back for one thing." Maka clentched her fist, feeling a small bit of rage swell up inside of her. She thought she had gotten the witch for good, but she was wrong. 'All that for basically nothing...'

"Mmm, I'm not so sure," Koji said as he stood up and stretched out. "What ever it is, I guess it's important." He looked behind him to see Zoey had stood up too and started to walking out of the row. When he came into the aisle, he looked up to see a small group of students standing there as well. 'Maybe they're the ones that got called too?' He looked to where Fay and Lea were, smiling a bit. "You two coming?"

Zoey grinned as she stood up and followed after Koji while feeling her way down the row of seats. She heard Koji's voice and then stood by his side out of the way of the other people trying to get by. She felt several eyes look at her and turned her head to face them. She could sense they were waiting for something. She smiled a bit. "I think there's people that are waiting for us to go with them to the Death Room," Zoey said quietly. She was just as excited as Kirby was. Here she was on her first day of school, and her, Koji, and her new friends were already being called to the Death Room. 'I wonder what's in store for us...'

OOC: Yeah for Garxena getting the 100th posty! XD

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"There's Kid," Merlie pointed out to Kirby, walking out of the row of seats to the aisle. She had no idea where the Death Room was, and Kid was called too, maybe they could follow him.

"Looks like he's got a little group over there," Kirby frowned as he stopped by Merlie, Zoey, and Koji. Meeting new people was great and all -- it might lead him to answers about his past -- but one of the group was looking at him funny. Who's he to judge? He's the one wearing a yellow jacket and a headband. Weirdo.

"You might be right, Zoey," Merlie smiled at her. Smiling wasn't a frequent thing for Merlie, save for the kind-hearted, encouraging ones she gave to Kirby when he was feeling down. "I say we go join them."

Kirby was going to protest but he knew they needed someone to lead them to the Death Room, and Kid was there -- someone he trusted -- Liz and Patty too. Patty's sunny disposition always got Kirby out of a funk.

Soul put a hand on Maka's shoulder. He didn't say anything, didn't need to, just looked her in the eyes. Just thinking about Medusa got his blood boiling, though he'd never show it. He completely understood how much it must be bothering Maka (and everyone else).

OOC: My ninja award paid off after all. :D

4. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Fae watched the other students. She watched their eyes, and used Soul Perception again. "Let's see..."

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Maka slowly looked up at Soul and met his eyes. She could see that it bothered him too. He was there when it all happened... he understood her feelings. She let herself relax again and sighed out. "I guess a third time will be the final trick," she mummbled under her breath.

"Oh, oh, oooh! Hey! I see Kirby and Merlie!" Patty waved to them excitidly, not caring who would see her. "HI THERE KIRBY AND MERLIE~!" She laughed gidily and kept on waving at them.

Koji grinned and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Well, what are we waiting for? Your friends are waiting for you guys." And without another word, Koji started to walk towards the group that was forming by the door. He didn't know where to go himself, so he had no choice but to follow these guys.

Zoey smiled and followed behind Koji. She didn't take mind when she felt more eyes land on her, and students whispering. She was starting to get use to it anyways. "It's a good thing you two already made friends who've been to the academy before," Zoey said to Kirby and Merlie as she walked.

OOC: Aura said to just post without her and she'll post later. Also, does someone want to go revive the OOC thread so it doesn't die?

6. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Fae followed the other students, still scanning them. "So... Any idea what's up?" she tried to sound as normal as possible. She watched the window, watching the birds. She longed to fly again, but that can wait. "I'm Fae, by the way."

7. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"We just got lucky, I guess," Merlie replied to Zoey. She lowered her voice and continued, "Remember what I told you about Kid though. You don't have to worry if he goes a little crazy."

Kirby waved back to Patty. Sometimes he wondered if the little blonde had any brains at all. He couldn't wait to see her in action some day. He jogged over to the group of students.
    "Hey, Kid, Liz, Patty." He greeted the miester and weapons, grinning at Patty. "Mind if we tag along with you guys to the Death Room?"

Soul looked to the kid in orange, the others kids still coming, and then to the girl who introduced herself as Fae. All of them together formed a big group. He counted. Fourteen in all. What's Lord Death want with fourteen miesters and weapons?

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, Seth waited near where the others began to gather "lets wait for the others to leave with us. I still need to refresh my memories of this academy" Seth said to the silent Drake who stood next to him

Kid looked over at who Patty was waving at and smiled as Kirby and Merlie walked up to him "Of course you can. Its good to see you here I had a feeling we would meet again so soon. So tell don't you find the symmetry of the DWMA magnificent" Kid said

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Maka looked over to the girl who spoke and almost gasped out loud. Trying to act as cool as possible, Maka acted like she never seen the girl before. This was the girl she was trying to analyze earlier with her Soul Preception. Something wasn't quite right about her... Maka felt alert, on edge. Nonetheless, she smiled as friendly as possible. "Nice to meet you Fae. My name is Maka. So Fae, are you a miester?"

"We don't mind!" Patty said while placing her hands on her knees and leaning close towards Kirby and Merlie. She was very optimistic today.

Hearing what Kid said, Koji figured that Kirby and Merlie wasn't kidding about his obsession over things being symmetrical.Hopefully he wasn't going to be that annoying. "Yeah, it looked pretty cool to me."

Since Zoey really didn't see it, she kept quiet and patiently waited as the others talked amongst themselves. She kind of wanted to head to the Death Room right around now to see what Death wanted, but she would have to be patient... she really didn't have a clue where to go in this place.

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Soul felt Maka tense and decided to watch Fae instead of Kirby and the others. He tried to see what it was about Fae that got Maka worried, but couldn't find anything too unusual. Was it just Maka being on edge since they'd heard about the Medusa news? No; Maka had been acting strange earlier too. Soul had to trust his partner and keep wary.

"Great," Kirby grinned at Patty. He wanted to smoosh her hat sideways, but he had a feeling Kid might freak out so he left Patty's hat alone.

"We should get going to the Death Room," Merlie said, not wanting to hear Kid go on about the perfectness of the symetry of the school. Whatever was going on it had to be important to be brought up on the first day of school, so she wanted to get there as soon as possible. Not to mention that she wanted to get to know Kid's friends as well. Maybe they could be assets.

11. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"Hello Maka." Fae giggled. "I like that name, it's fun to say." She skipped around, staying close. "Mama wanted me to be a Meister. But I don't have a weapon, so I have this." She pointed to her shiny silver rod. "Mama gave it to me. She heard that Medusa was being bad. So she thought I would be safe here. My family doesn't like those nasty witches like Medusa." She giggled, taking the whole thing lightly. She still felt uneasy, only because she could feel the tension between her and the new friend. Another reason, Lord Death.
    "I mean, Medusa's so ugly you'd turn to stone if you stared her in the eye!" Fae laughed loudly, proud of her joke. It did not make her feel any better though.

12. Aura Goddess

Lea and Fay had raised to their feet when they heard their names to be called. As they walked, Lea listened to the children introduce themselves, but she and Fay remained quiet, both of them already knowing what was on each of their minds. Lea clasped her hands behind her back and lowered her head as her eyes narrowed. I wonder what that new academy is up to.

Liz had remained calm when she saw who Patty was waving at. A smile simply crossed her lips, glad to see Kirby and Merlie once again. "Hey there, you guys," she greeted.

***​

"Your first mission for students here in the DSA will be going to a gang that's not too far away from here," Medusa began, her eyes continuing to look at each of the students in the room. "You will be collecting their souls."

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Angel grinned in excitement and delight at the announcement of the mission. Then she remembered that she still didn't have a partner yet. Crap. Would I still be allowed to go? She wondered as her grin turned into a frown. This was the first mission of this school, and she wanted to be a part of it. Besides, there were some pests to be rid of. Pests that dared to enter DSA territory. This is our academy. Those that dare to trespass will be killed. And I want to do the killing...of course, I could still take them with a sword, but....maybe this is one of those partners only missions.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Maka couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow as this over hyper girl talked. "Yeah... I guess she is." She was making a big deal about Medusa and such, probably more than she should have. 'Almost like she's trying to cover up something... I don't like this...' However, Maka knew that if anyone would know something was up, it would be Lord Death. Seeing that the group was all together, Maka smiled and placed her hands behind her back. "Okay, looks like we're all here! Let's go then. Follow us." Maka then turned away from the others and started to lead them out of the auditorium to the Death Room. 'I have a feeling we're going to be dealing with a lot of things today...'

Hearing Maka give the command, Patty stood up and giggled. "Yeaaaaah~!" She waited for Kid to move first before she did though.

Zoey heard Maka's voice and then caught the sound of her footsteps. She smiled a bit and then followed after the girl with Koji right behind her. 'I'm starting to get the hang of this...' she thought. She then listened for the others to walk behind them.

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Fae followed Maka, breathing deeply. Why did this girl scare her so much? Even when using Soul Perception, she couldn't pinpoint the girl. She was weird. 'Didn't laugh at my joke...' she pouted.
    Fae did speak true about her feelings toward Medusa, though. She HATED that snake! The Bird Clan hated that snake like she was a sort of vermin. "Lord Death seems very upbeat. I already like him. Is he always like this? Mama wants to know how the teachers are." She giggled in thought of the odd blue man. "I mean, one of my teachers could be BLUE!" she laughed at the thought.
    Fae's worries ebbed away, her fear of exposure all a dream. "Y'know, Mama always told me to watch everything. She told me to watch everything, even without Soul Perception!" Her voice calmed as she spoke. "So, Make, and Mr.Snowy-Head, why are acting so scared of me?"

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Death the kid nodded at Maka "we should keep my father waiting any longer" Kid said and walked towards the death room to meet his father, making sure to walk in the middle of Liz and Patty

Seth looked over at Maka and then at Drake "lets go" Seth said calmly to Drake and began to walk forward behind Maka with his hands in his pocket and Drake following close behind. As he walked, he looked over he looked over at the girl named Fae and listened to her conversation with Maka somethings is not right about her Seth thought to himself

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Maka even wondered if this girl was even enrolled in this school. Something about the girl bothered her, and she didn't like it. But was she going to show it? No, not really. She listend carefully to the girl, trying to pick out little bits of details she could use to get to know this girl. 'Who's this Mama she keeps talking about anyways? Did she go to this academy? On top of that, she has Soul Perception... just like me. Meaning if she was on the bad side, she'd make a good spy. And this Mama even told her to watch everything without using Soul Perception all the time. But why?' She looked at Soul from the corner of her eye, suddenly wishing they had a way to communicate with each other through mind. But then she saw that Soul also seemed on the cautious side. Was it because of her? Or did he sensed the same thing?

Maka brought her attention back to Fae and laughed at what she last said. "Scared? Nah, I'm not scared. It's how I usually act around people I really don't know. Same with Soul. So tell me Fae, what do you like to do?" Maka mentally sighed out in relief, glad that her voice didn't sound strained, but relaxed. She was actually pretty nervous around this girl, but she couldn't tell why exactly.

Zoey walked in silence, not sure who to make conversation with. This Death the Kid sounded interesting though. 'Might as well try to visit with him, even though I don't know where he's standing exactly.' Zoey smiled and then listened to the footsteps. She could probably pick him out, but it was hard. "So, which one of you is Death the Kid? I can't really see you, so if you speak up, that'll be okay."

Koji, seeing that Zoey was now attempting herself to make new friends, fell in stride with Seth and Drake. "So you two are Seth and Drake, right?" Koji grinned and stuck his hand out towards Seth as they walked. "I'm Koji, Zoey's partner."

"When can we leave, Lady Medusa?" Sekira wanted to get started on this mission. She already found her partner after all. She figured she can handle her. 'Our wavelengths would match. It's a close call, but it'll work.'

Grendel's fingers twitched in anticipation. He really wanted to do this, yet again he didn't. It gave him a thrill to kill off humans and rip them from limb to limb with Terra being his claws. But it also made him want to puke afterwards. It was a curse to be him.

18. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Fae thought a moment. What was her favorite thing to do? "I like to watch birds. And I like to watch and listen to people. I've always been good at being a messenger, my Uncle said so." She was harmless, and so was Maka(for the most part)... So why did she feel the need to be afraid? But what IF Maka found out about her, she could still be on their side!... Hopefully.
    " Maka, how much longer till we see Lord Death? I wanna go back to the orientation soon so I could learn more about Meisters or Weapons." Fae complained, wishing just to get it over with. She rubbed her pompoms again, seeking comfort.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

As he walked, Death the Kid opened his eyes the moment he heard his name being called out and then looked over at Zoey. "I am Death the Kid. What is the matter" Kid replied to Zoey as he looked over at her and walked

Still thinking about how suspicious Fae was, Seth snapped out of his thought the moment he heard Koji speak to him and looked over at him. With a smile he shook Koji's hand "thats right. Its nice to meet you Koji" Seth said as Drake remained quiet as usual

20. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Soul listened to and watched Maka closely, as well as Fae. He, like Maka, was listening for any kind of clue that the odd girl would drop. He paid attention to the words she said and her body language. Soul wasn't as perceptive as Maka, but he still gave it his best shot.
    Why's she so fidgety? And what's up with these people she keeps talking about? And who in their right mind would actually want to sit through orientation?!

Kirby stayed close to Merlie. He felt comfortable around Kid, Patty, Liz, and Merlie, but that was about it. All these other people had him on edge. He couldn't think of a reason though. As they walked, he shifted his attention from one to the next to the next, taking in details of each of them. He still paid more attention to Soul than the others.
    When he heard Zoey speak to Kid, he looked to see what they were talking about. Kid was easy to get along with, Patty even more so.

Merlie looked down to her hand in Kirby's; his tenseness had caused a change in his grip. She gazed back up to see his expression and saw no sign of fear or tension. He was very good at hiding his emotions. Must've had a lot of practice after what he's been through, she thought; though she didn't even know herself the full details of Kirby's story. She hoped they'd get to the Death Room soon so that Kirby would have something to focus on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.