Soul Eater- Witch's Academy OCC Discussion/Collab Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

...Terra's profile needs to be on the front page. I like looking at my profiles while posting to make I stay in character and for ideas...

Oh, but tis okay. I just thought it and was like 'POST THAT THOUGHT NAO.' for no reason. >.> <.<

Having a lot of characters is fun, in my opinion. Gives you the chance to explore many different personalities and sides of the story.

And, oooo, looking forward to this amusement park. Should be how the DWMA students learn of the DSA students, or at least know there are quiet a few meisters and weapons out there like them, then they could be sent out to investgate.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

THe amusement park sounds interesting. Maybe I should get Stein involved some how in this mission since it's pretty Halloween themed XD

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

That could work... but I think they shouldn't confront each other. Just acknowledge their exsistance. Unless you want them to have a little skirmmish-

Ooo... I thought of something.

With the idea I had with the young girls getting kidnapped at a certain time at night... how about this evil human that took Zoey's eyesight is behind it, and instead of little girls, it can be children of a certain age but different genders. Maybe it could be like the Black Dragon episode where the evil human is collecting souls for the Kishin. This time, it'll just be an easy picking for DSA students. And the evil human is storing the live human children at the amusement park.

4. Doukuro Chaser

Yes. I love the thought of him being involved with this.

Oh, good ideas Maka. I liked them.

EDIT: Oh noes, getting late. I promised myself I would start going to bed sooner so I'd miss school less... Still have yet to keep that promise >w< Well, I'm out but shall be ready to post early tomorrow.

5. Aura Goddess

The idea of Stein being involved with the amusement park mission would be awesome and perfect. If the evil human is involved with the kidnapping of children and such, then in the amusement park, those clowns could show up (multiple of them, not just two) and Medusa's snakes as well. You know, just to let her see what the DWMA kids are up to and such.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Just watched the episode with them.

There should only be about three to four. They look like they're hard to attack on the outside, but attacks that effect the inside seem to work better. Soooo... yeah.

So those who can't attack the target from the inside will have a bit of trouble.

They could be the guards.

Also, we can add more things to fight. But they're tough as it is.

Here's what they look like according to the manga if anyone needs a refresher:

[​IMG]

Double posting: *Shot*

Here's what I have for the evil human that took Zoey's eyesight. Tell me what you think.

Username: Maka
    Name: Louis Lukeworm
    Type: Evil Human
    Personality: Is the kind of person who will twist fun around to the point where it’s just plain creepy to others, but wonderful to him. He has no mercy on anyone, and he’s one who will get the job done no matter what. Just as long as he can have a human soul along the way. He can be a bit insane sometimes, but other times he can keep a cool head and just freak his target out before attacking them.
    Basic abilities: Has eyesight that allows him to detect movement of anything from far away, acrobat skills where he can bend this way and that without hurting himself and flip and twirl around with ease. If threatened, he can bite and scratch the target (which you don’t want to happen since his powers are… unusual. Who knows what germs or disease you might get if you don’t treat it right away.)
    Powers:
    He mostly uses his spit to do his attacks. He can change it to any form he chooses, whether it be an offensive or defensive attack.
    Sticky Spit- Spits out a neon yellow-green slime that can stick to the ground, and if someone is unfortunate to get caught in it they’ll be stuck until someone else can get them out.
    Acid Spray- Spit turns into an acidic substance that Louis can spray around in the direction he chooses. If touched on contact of skin, it’ll give the target a first degree chemical burn.
    Soul Leech- Throws neon yellow-green leeches at his target. If it is successful attaching itself to the target, then the leech sucks the energy of the soul of the target and gives/transfers the energy to Louis. If pulled off while it’s taking soul energy, let’s just say it’ll hurt a lot.
    Blind Rage- This is the attack everyone wants to avoid. When he feels cornered, or he just wants to get the job over and done with, he goes into frenzy where his spit attacks are random. They could be acidic, gooey, sticky, or slimly. Either way, you don’t want to touch any of that stuff that comes out of his mouth. (Ew) On contact, it can burn you really badly, hinder your attacks, and maybe some internal damage if the goo decides to sink in your skin. If it sinks in your skin, it’ll just give you stomach flu on the spot and you’ll not be able to fight because you’ll feel weak. Only the very determined ones can keep going if that happens. Or the goo can give you permanent damage that may be fixable. (Zoey’s eyes for instance)
    Brief Bio: He was the one responsible for Zoey’s present condition. He didn’t know when he started collecting souls, he just knew that they gave him different powers and energy he never felt before. When he found Zoey, he could tell that she had an unusual soul. So he tried killing her to eat it to become super powerful, but was interrupted by a little brat. He’s still seeking out for Zoey once again, but he’s going to wait patiently. And he’s going to get his revenge on the brat that interrupted his meal.
    Also works with Medusa on his free time. She promised him power, he in returned promised to help her out in any way he could.
    Appearance: [​IMG] Not very big, yeah. But the eye is the point of this. He has glowing green eyes (And no, he doesn’t have snowy white hair and he can’t go through walls. B| ), which allows him to detect any movement from far away. He has small sharp teeth that can be seen when he smiles, and shaggy hair that hangs in his face. He’s tall, about 6’7, and he has freakish long nails.

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Interesting. So...are DSA students also involved with the amusement park or no?

8. Doukuro Chaser

I laughed at the Danny Phantom reference XD

And yes, tis good profile, yes.

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Scary clown.... T^T

The Danny Phantom reference made my day. =) I knew he'd never die. ^^

Anyway!! I really like that bio. Makes me wonder how Black Star would do against him (can't think of a reason they'd be in a fight in the first place, but their styles and personalities would make for an epic battle).
    I like the amusement park idea too. Just a question of who would be on that mission now.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Dicussion time before I post more XDX (Plus Aura asked me to wait a bit so we can figure out what the DSA is going to do).

Well... I was thinking Medusa could send the four active bad guys we have to the amusement park to get stalked up on pre-power so they can get started before anyone else in the DSA (Since they seem to have great potential). So maybe they're making a trip the amusement park... and then run into the DWMA

Also, who should go? Should we send the original trio with the new trio we've formed to the amusement park with Stien? (Meaning that will include Stien *duh*, Black Star, Tsubaki, Soul, Maka, Kid, Liz and Patty, Fay, Lea, Merlie, Kirby, Koji, and Zoey) Or is that a bit too much?

Oooor...

We can send a pair of DSA kids to go the amusement park while the others go on a different mission. Perhaps hunting down more souls. Then the rest of the left over DWMA get called on that mission. So we can split people up so we can have even teams. But Stien, Koji and Zoey need to be at the amusement park for sure.

What you you guys think? O.o

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I have a sort of comic relief idea for Excalibur to have, since he's not really gonna do much xD
    He could be a history teacher, but only talks about himself. It doubles as a twin purpose class, learning many things about Excalibur (and might even teach someone how to partner with him lol) and teaching how to put up with a great annoyance. :lolface:

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

LOL! Actually, that's not a bad idea to start off with. XDDD Then after that, everyone will be willing to go on any mission. ;D

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

By 4 bad guys do you mean Sekira and Angel, Grendel and Terra? And that's not a bad idea. I think 6 pairs is too many people for one mission. Although....well, it's too many for this kind of mission. I think a few pairs should go, then if the situation gets critical, call everyone else.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yup. Those are only active ones until Tsubaki's other guy finds a partner. ^^ I agree. But the people that have to go for sure are Stien, Koji, and Zoey.

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmmm.....how about Maka and Soul, Zoey and Koji, Stein, and.......Merlie and Kirby maybe? That's 3 groups and Stein. DSA is still outnumbered but at least it's not complete obliteration. The others can do an Evil Human mission that's nearby the amusement park, or maybe connected to the amusement park. Maybe...they find Louis and trace him back to the amusement park. And the park is some kind of trap.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

I was actually planning for Louis to already be there, since he's basically in charge of keep the kids locked up until the DSA comes to collect them. The clowns are guards, but I was thinking there could be other things to help him out... Like... a man eating plant or two? XD

But yeah, the amusement park can be some kind of trap perhaps... Maybe Medusa will try to pick off the newly arrived DWMA members?

UPDATE!: Finally got around to putting up Tsubaki's and TwilightBlader's profiles on the RP thread. So sorry for the over extended wait. ^^;

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Shouldn't Medusa try to hide herself first? Wait until the proper moment to reveal her plan? The DWMA doesn't ahve to know about the DSA so soon.

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hey, they wouldn't know that they're there to collect the souls. XDDD For all they know, it could just be pure entertainment to a bunch of psycho kids. Not to gain power.

Gees I scare myself with my morbid thoughts. DX

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I kinda like the idea of Maka & Soul, Zoey & Koji, and Merlie & Kirby going with Stein to the amusement park. It'd certainly keep me on my toes with four character in the same fight (should one occur) but I like that. =) I like the man-eating plants too. xD lol
    What would the other DWMA students be doing while the amusement park thing is going on? Listening to one of Excalibur's 5-hour stories? XDD

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmmm......what if there were related disappearances with Louis' doing? His lackeys are kidnapping other children in a nearby place? Some pairs can go investigate that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.