Soul Eater- Witch's Academy OCC Discussion/Collab Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

I ish giving him a chance with Fae and Andrew's new character. ^^

2. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Yay! Poor Crona needs someone else he can play with when Maka is gone. (I just wanna hug him!!!!)

3. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

OMG CHRONA <3 I love that kid

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    And I'm still confused as to Chrona's gender and spelling. (I suppose it wouldn't really matter much since both ways are pronounced the same way.)

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yeah, either way works. I'm soooo sorry to have ditched you guys for these many days. DX Don't kill me. School suddenly stacked against me. However, I'm on the verge of posting. HOWEVER... we are lacking an important character to continue...

Psycho dude.

I would love to be him, but guys... I'm already overwhelmed with my other characters. DX If I had all the time in the world, I would be him totally. But I'm kind of stressed out. ;~; Soooo... anyone wants to make a profile, say I quickly. All you basically have to know is that he/she (maybe you can make her a girl, I don't care) has to lead them on a wild goose chase, and the chase ends up at the amusement park eventually.

I'm going to go ahead and posty to get it going again, but could someone please be psycho dude/chick? Just PM me for a form... or just copy and paste here. That'll be the better idea. XD lol.

Username:
    Name:
    Type: (Just put evil human here)
    Personality:
    Basic abilities:
    Powers: (You've seen examples from the anime. The bad guys on there had similiar attacks and defense. Like Ereka used her frogs, Free uses illusions and ice, Mosquito guy uses his nose, you get the point)
    Brief Bio:
    Appearance:

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't know about the psycho dude, but I've gotten Kirby's past all sorted out now! =D I shall PM you, Maka.

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Brilliant! I can't wait to see it. ^^

You don't know anything about psycho dude because psycho dude hasn't been created yet! XD

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Tis funny that I almost started working on psycho dude and we wound up with Colt instead. Why is his name the name for a baby male horse you ask? ...... I don't quite know myself....

9. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Hey guys, is it okay if Fae provides some assistance to Maka's group by a murder of crows to peck at the clowns for a bit? Like, just to allow those fighting the clowns can get a quick breather to plan a strategy.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lol, he's only going to be alive for a bit... Maybe. Depends if Sekira thinks he's worthy enough. Who knows! They might have a new DSA member! o.o That... would suck.

@... forgot what username you wanted me to call you. But if anyone has noticed, outside attacks don't really work. It's a nice thought, but I something's been bothering me ever since I got off last night and I kind of want to go through with it. So I'll reveal my surprise sometime today when I post. ^^ But for now, I have to go catch the bus. DX See ya all later!

11. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Alright!
    Besides, Fae'd have to release her Soul Protect and that's unsafe xD

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Are still in need of a psycho guy? cause I don't mind making one (although Im kind of stumped on the power I should give him)

13. Doukuro Chaser

I will make one if you do not want to. I already planned on such but if you want tis all yours.

14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Well if you want to then go ahead. I was going to create one because it seemed we really needed one

15. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright, TwilightBlader and Tsubaki, rock paper scissors; go! xD

Hm... Colt could become a more important character if we wanted. I wouldn't mind it. I'm starting to like writing him (he reminds me of Kevin from Ben 10). He could be a miester (that's what we need for the DSA right?) or an unknown [to himself] weapon. I could write a scenario for either one. Some ideas just popped into my head. If we want to keep him, I could expand on his bio (for fun or necessity).

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Really? I was thinking of a gun....

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yeah, anything will work! And if you want, I can sent Colt's profile back to you so you can expand off of it.

Maka's stressed out today... Maka has a headache... So posts from Maka today will probably not be good... But Maka will try hard. DX

18. Doukuro Chaser

I was too. Mainly about the Colt from Supernatural.

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I've got Colt's profile tucked away somewhere on this stinkin' laptop. xD
    Maka is so delirious that she's talking in the third person. Garxena likes this very much. :D

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

It's all right, Maka. Although I'm a little peeved that the thread advanced 3 pages yesterday even though every other day I'm on it hardly moves. But that's just my luck, and I'm somewhat interested in this Colt character. At first I thought we were just going to kill him and everyone else. Is that still a go or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.