Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny Discussion/Registration

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinekaboo Chaser

Well, because of Bushy Brow's dropping out, I'm now controlling Kamina, Simon, Leeron and Viral, unless somebody else thinks they would do a good job?
    Yoko and Nia are being taken over by Destiny's hand, as I discussed with her recently.
    In addition, because this means both I and her have more characters than the limit allows, I'm removing the limit altogether. Most people on this site are very good RPers, and so I think I can trust all of you to keep track of whatever number you choose to have from now on, but remember that villains will still have to be directly approved by me.
    The first page will be changed momentarily to reflect these changes.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Two things

One, here's my final pilot.

Pilot Name: Ichiro Matsuchi
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Series: Original
    Sex: Male
    Abilities: Is able to find a way out of almost any situation.
    Weapons: A pistol
    Personality: Strong-willed and Determined
    Paired with: Gundam Exia (Later 00 Gundam and 00 Quanta)
    Bio: Complete unknown to Ren, in the exact same training facility he was being trained to pilot the Wing Zero Custom. Another group of kids was being trained to pilot a completely different gundam, the Exia. Granted when it came down to a matter of skills, Ichiro was on the same level as the others people training Ichiro had formed a sort of bond with Exia, almost if he could hear it speak to him. So when the facility was attacked, he managed to get inside of Exia before it was destroyed.
    Other information: Always has a deck of cards on him

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Mecha name: Gundam Exia
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Abilities: Optical Camouflage, Tran-Am System, Seven Swords System
    Weapons:
    GN Shield (attached to left forearm)
    GN Vulcan x 2 (mounted on wrist)
    GN Beam Dagger x 2 (stored on rear waist)
    GN Beam Saber x 2 (stored on rear shoulders)
    GN Long Blade (stored on hip)
    GN Short Blade (stored on hip)
    GN Sword (attached to right forearm)
    Paired with: Ichiro
    Bio: Just like with the Wing Zero Custom, the same training Facility was use to find a person who could operate the Exia to its fullest potential
    Other Information:

And two: Zhane, Akira and Ichiro have a special traits about them that lets pilot their mobile suit better. (Zhane and Akira have the S.E.E.D, While Ichiro is a inovator)

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

Consider the pilot and mecha accepted. Didn't feel like having Setsuna himself then?

As for the special trait; yeah, that's fine, since they're piloting Real Robot genres instead of Super Robot genres like most other characters. Approved.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Yeah, I knew I wouldn't make a conivncing one.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: NutheadBros
    Pilot Name: Domon Kasshu
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Series: G Gundam
    Sex: Male
    Abilities: Martial Arts
    Weapons: None
    Personality: Brash, Impulsive, Emotional, Impatient, Strong Sense of Justice
    Paired with: Shining Gundam
    Bio: Being trained by the Undefeated of the East and dubbed the "King of Hearts" Domon enters the fight not to gain the power to rule over everything but rather to uncover the truth behind his brother and the monsterous Devil Gundam and to free his Father from a frozen prison
    Other information: None

Character Name: Rain Mikamura
    Series: G Gundam
    Sex: Female
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Abilities: Medical Sciences, Robotic Engineering
    Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Clever, Tough, Loyal, Faithful
    Organisation: None really
    Bio: Domon's Partner, Best Friend, and Engineer behind the Shining Gundam. Compared to Domon she is more of the flip opposite of him....the other side of the coin so to speak when having to deal with a hot-blooded young man. In addition to all that she was the one who had taken the picture which Domon carries around in his search for his brother and the Devil Gundam...but could things be deeper than what they seem?
    Other information: She is also a Field Medic

Mecha name: Shining Gundam
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Abilities: Super Mode, Shining Finger, Shining Finger Sword, Hyper Mode
    Weapons: 2x Head Vulcans, 2x Beam Sabers, Machine Cannon, 4x Shining Shot
    Paired with: Domon Kasshu
    Bio: Dubbed GF12-017NJ the Shining Gundam was built for the 13th Gundam Fight representing Neo-Japan. Using a combination of both the Mobile Trace System and the Emotion Energy System it allows for more fluid and concentrated fighting but also depends on both the Physical and Mental condition of it's pilot and the condition of the unit. In addition the Core-Lander functions as both an escape and a pivitoal part of piloting the gundam itself
    Other information: The Core-Lander is considered to be external equipment

[Note: This post will be edited as I finish more bios]

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Username: Marushi
    Pilot Name: Pamela Peters
    Appearance: Green eyes, long black hair, she is very pale and rather small for her age. Always wears red and black.
    Series: Original
    Abilities: Can fight in hand-to-hand combat, having studied Kyokushin Karate. She is a genius when it comes to techology, but is rather blonde about things that happen around her, and she is somewhat telepathic if she knows someone well enough.
    Weapons: When she is seperated from her Mecha, she has a miniature version of a red beam saber, that she made herself when she was eleven, it's black and gold and even though it isn't very powerful, she likes to use it and it holds sentimental value to her.
    Personality: Sarcastic and cynical, she is very blunt and says exactly what she thinks, but also generally likes people until they give her a reason to dislike them. She's very mischevious and loves a good joke, even if the joke is at her expense.
    Paired with: Stone Heart
    Bio: Pamela grew up in a land ruled by a corrupted government, and when she was eleven, her parents were killed in a "Terrorist" attack. She found the rebellion, but realized that they had been framed. So she joined them, and was trained in combat and technology until she was fifteen, when she was accused of being a spy for the government and murdering her mentor, whom she respected and regarded as a father. She escaped their base by stealing one of their planes, and lived on the lam for three years, hunted by the governmet for her dealings with the rebellion, and hunted by the rebellion for murder and spying. She then started customizing the stolen plane to make a Mecha, stealing whatever she needed to complete it. She made quite a reputation for herself as a villian and a doublecrosser, and came to be the most feared individual in the country, until she finally finished her Mecha and decided to leave in search of a better life.
    Other information: Even though Pamela never intentionally would do anything villianous, she found that it was actually pretty fun to be considered one, so she encourages the wild stories that crop up about her murderous past, usually finding them amusing to hear and sometimes, fun to start.

Username: Marushi
    Mecha name: Stone Heart
    Appearance: A giant humanoid robot made of odds and ends and painted red and black, with gold accents. It is disproportioned, the arms are longer than usual, with fists that are even larger, and the head is a thick glass dome situated between the high shoulders. Inside the head is the base of operations, just a plain white floor, the walls and ceilings are made with bulletproof glass, twelve inches thick, and there are sensors all around, so whatever the pilot does, the Mecha does. Next to the engine is a small bunker room that Pamela pretty much uses as her home. It has a bathroom, a bed, and a series of moniters that allow her to see what goes on around Stone Heart.
    Abilities: Can withstand inordinate amounts of heat, and can use it's fists to bore through ground, making tunnels in the earth. It aso can fly.
    Weapons: Usually is just manipulated to fight like the pilot, but sometimes is turned on autopilot, in which case it is programmed with basic attack skills, utilizing its large hands to deal damage to its foes.
    Paired with: Pamela Peters
    Bio: Invented by Pamela when she was fifteen, Stone Heart was created out of a stolen plane and anything else she could get her hands on, usually anything big enough to make a good addition to him. He's made of several small planes, helicopters, cars, trucks, and even a few TVs. Eventually, Stone Heart began to show a bit of personality of his own, and sometimes causes glitches to happen to frustrate Pamela, usually jokes consisting of lying down when she wants him to fly, skipping when she wants him to run, stopping in midair when she wants him to go faster, sometimes even flying backwards.
    Other information: None

How's that? Is it all good?

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

Haha, yeah, that's fine Marushi. I laughed at Stone Heart's glitches. You can post whenever you like.

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Thanks, yeah, I thought that was pretty funny as well.

Anyway, I posted in the thread, and I edited my entry form to include a description of the bunker room next to Stone Heart's engine.

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

Entire rooms inside the mecha? Just how big is Stone Heart?

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, even though I explained this to you in VMs, I'm going to copy and paste what I said to this page, so anyone ele wondering can see too.

Well, I hope he's not too big, he's mainly got room enough only for the engine and a small closet sized bathroom with only a sink and toilet, and then a not-much bigger room with a cot that takes up most of the space and then moniters on the walls. I threw this pic together on MS paint, it's not great, but it can give you an idea of how big Stone Heart is.

[​IMG]

11. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

thats actually pretty cool, its like lex luthor's power armor except not.....ridiculous.

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

New Pilot/Mecha revealed. Updating the first post with this info shortly.

Username: DarkTraitor
    Pilot Name: Marida Cruz
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Series: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
    Abilities: A Cyber-Newtype, meaning that she is somewhat telekinetic and telepathic. Skilled in military martial arts.
    Weapons: N/A
    Personality: Relatively cold and harsh, though much different towards the one she refers to as 'Master'.
    Paired with: Kshatriya
    Bio: A female pilot of the Neo Zeon remnant forces "The Sleeves", she refers to Captain Zinnerman as "Master" and loyally carries out his orders. Marida also sees herself in the ideal of misconceived notion that Newtype are to serve as weapons. Marida also seems to have a deep loathing hatred for the concept of the Gundam, as when one appears her objective changes to completely and thoroughly annihilating it.
    Other information:

Username: DarkTraitor
    Mecha name: NZ-666 Kshatriya (AKA: Quad-Wing)
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Abilities: Powerful thrusters on each of its wings allow it fly easily, even within atmosphere. Has a Psyco-Frame enhanced cockpit, which helps to focus and empower the Newtype abilities of its pilot.
    Weapons:
    - 6 x Beam Saber
    - 2 x Beam Vulcan Gun
    - 24 x Funnel
    - 12 x Mega Particle Cannon
    Paired with: Marida Cruz
    Bio: The Kshatriya is an improved model of the NZ-000 Quin-Mantha developed by Anaheim Electronics. The Kshatriya is much smaller than the Quin-Mantha but has equal firepower. This is accomplished by the four large shoulder binders similar to that of the Quin-Mantha, each binder storing a pair of mega particle cannons, beam saber holding sub-arms and six funnels. The main body of the Kshatriya also has four mega particle cannons and two beam sabers. Also, the beam gatling gun used by the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam originally belonged to the Kshatriya. Although the Kshatriya lacks the "mega particle deflection system" seen on the NZ-000, an I-field barrier generator was installed instead. Its original psycommu system was also replaced with a more effective psychoframe. Although the Kshatriya is a massive mobile suit it has fairly good mobility thanks to the thruster-mounting wing binders. The Kshatriya was stolen by remnants of Neo Zeon called "The Sleeves" and is Marida Cruz's personal unit.
    Other information: Head Height - 22.3 meters

EDIT:
    Sorry about the lack of posts for a while, but I ask you to bare with it for a short while longer. As you might know, LilBueno, AKA. White (Christmas) Knight, is currently away for a little bit of time for real life stuff, and I figured it wouldn't be much hassle to wait for him in order to let him be a part of the current events in the RP.
    If that's a problem with people, then I really am sorry, but I don't think it'd be fair on him to charge ahead without him being available.

13. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

It's better than completly leaving him behind.

15. Pinekaboo Chaser

So since LilBueno's gonna be out until March, we're gonna get moving again. Once he comes back I'll talk about what we can do with his characters but for the time being, they're unfindable.

I think it's pretty much my turn to make a post so I'll be doing that as soon as I have the time to do so, and then we're back to it.

As another quick note; I'm adding a section to the first post that will cover characters that are reserved for future use (Reserved Characters) as well as characters I would like somebody to play the part of if they're able to and think they can do a good job with it (Wanted Characters). These'll be up in a second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.