Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    Doctor Hell? Haven't I heard that name somewhere before? Guy thought to himself before answering, just as Carter climbed up next to him on GaoFighGar.
    But how can he have no idea what he's doing here? Did he really just rush in and attack us both without knowing anything?
    "Guy Shishioh, the world's strongest Evoluder, and pilot of GaoFighGar. We're with GGG." he answered the boy's question, hoping it would be enough for him.
    He had to think for a moment before continuing.
    "If you really have no idea where you are or what you're doing... you're welcome to come back to GGG headquarters. It looks like we've gotten mixed up after all!" he said with a slight chuckle, before looking around at the small team that the fight had seemingly gathered together.
    "In fact, why don't all of us go? It'd be great to have some more human company!"
    His mood had shifted so drastically between the fight with Gimlet and now, that it almost seemed like an entirely different person. His calm smile in particular was a direct contrast to the angry yelling and attack-calling that the last 10 minutes had been filled with.

~~~

"It seems like we've won."
    "Indeed."

[​IMG]
    [video=youtube;yJ_zP7Qxa_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ_zP7Qxa_w[/video]
    The purple cyborg's face-plates split open horizontally, revealling gruesome, crimson teeth that threatened to rip through anything unfortunate enough to end up between them, as Unit 01 reared back and let loose a howl that pierced through the night sky.
    With Unit 00's proximity to the berserking 01, it too had been affected; now being completely in control of its own feral actions.

The Angel let out an explosive blast of energy directed towards the two not-kin in a desperate attempt to get free, but the yellow one's hold did not seem to falter. Sachiel, knowing that it couldn't possibly stand alone against the both of these things, began to feel something previously alien to it -- fear. It feared them.
    The Eva flipped high into the air, slamming both feet down on the shoulders of the Fourth Angel and slamming it deeper into the ground, before it bounced off and landed next to its sister unit, giving it a knowing, and terrifyingly intelligent, look before both arms were extended and grabbed onto their joint victim, hoisting it up and binding its arms behind its back where it could do very little to defend itself against Unit 00.
    This fight was already decided.

~~~

[​IMG]
    I just know I saw them come in here somewhere! the girl thought to herself as she wandered the hallway of the large transport machine, Hover Cargo.
    Loralee Skalla, who up until half an hour ago had never done anything of any significance in her life, had somehow managed to sneak her way onboard of the carrier Zoid she had seen the so-called 'Blitz Team' leave in. Having seen the way their pilot fought, she knew that above all else she had to meet them, whoever they were.
    This is so exciting! Who knows what they'll be like! They could be like, superheroes with amazing good looks, and all kinds of charm! Or they could be insane ex-convicts that would do all sorts of horrible things to somebody like me!
    She suddenly frowned, realising what she had been saying in her head.
    "What the heck am I doing?! I'm gonna get myself killed!" she yelled... not realising she had just entered the hanger bay where those very pilots were.
    She froze, staring at the three of them stupidly, realising what she had just done.
    "...oops?"

2. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

The Earth which his people were finally returning to, the armored giants who now fought each other on its surface, the soul chilling effect their very presence had on him Carlos had no idea of what to make of any of those things. What he did know howevever was that the fight was over. The purple demon had its prey in its grasp while its orange companion was holding the creature steady for its coup de grace. Finally having a moment to relax and catch his breathe Carlos lowered his SRM launcher and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. Putting them on smoothly he said.

"Looks like the big guy stopped by.....for lunch".

3. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber stood, her arm still around Gimlet's neck. "Alright you, no funny tricks." She then pulled him over to Guy, and looked up at the teen and the man.
    "Heeeey! Can one of you two take care of this one? I don't have any space in my Ride!" She explained, jerking a thumb to Blue and cocking her head to the side.

Blue looked offended by the size comment, but quickly regained her composure. "Amber....Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"'Course I'm sure. They saved our lives twice. Plus, it'll be fun!" Amber turned Gimlet over to Guy and the teen, then calmly walked back to her Mecha, gun in hand, just in case someone had an idea. She opened Blue up, hopped inside, then closed it up, yawning as soon as she did.
    'If this is the beginning.....I wanna make sure I can stay around 'til the end!'

[​IMG]

Carter kept a grip around Gimlet's arms as the red haired girl made her way back to her "ride". The boy then looked up to Guy, and asked, "So, you wanna help me with this one?"

[​IMG]
    00 swiftly brought its tightly clenched fist down to Sachiel's core- the primary power, and soul of the First Angel. Even though the Core was very resistant to damage, in Beserk Mode the Eva could break through it with one well aimed punch.
    But instead, 00 kept hitting it with enough force to break a building. This Eva would stop at nothing to get this Angel dead, and it wouldn't be long until it was.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Kara detected the intruder first and spun around. Her arm flew up to point. As she moved, the sleeve of her blue, metallic shirt stretched over her hand. Her arm started to grow in size, becoming less organic and more geometric in shape. "Intruder." She said simply.
    "Kara, no!" Bit lunged forward and grabbed what was now a small missile-launcher instead of Kara's arm. "Questions first, guns later!" He insisted as he pulled Kara's arm down to her side and stood in front of her, blocking the view from the intruder. "Guns now will lead to worse questions later, understand?"
    Kara's blue eyes started into Bit's and she uttered a single word. "No." But she obliged and "unmechanized" her arm.

Like Kara, Jimmy was suspicious. He jumped up and walked next to Kara and Bit, smiling, but curious. "Who are you?" He asked the intruder.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Glad that's over. Ren thought seeing Guy defeat Gimlet. Hearing what Guy had suggested, he took about a couple of seconds to decide on his answer. "Fine by me." It wasn't like he had anywhere else to be right now. Besides hopefully he could find out if the buster rifle did any thing to his Gundam.

~~

"Sure." After the events that had happened today, Allen wasted no time in giving his answer. This beat his regular day by a long shot.

~~

Getting back the gundam, Zhane had left Akira with some words of advice."Just do as I do." With that he lauched the Strike into the hanger of the archangel.

~~

Once Akira was back in the cockpit, he did exactly what Zhane had done and flew towards the hanger. As he did this, the Impulse's phase shift armor lost all power so by the time it had landed, it was completly gray.

~~

As soon as both moble suits were in, the hanger doors close and everyone down there began attaching them to the docking stations. As the went on, Shane the the control room and headed down to the hanger to greet the new pilot.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Kamina sat alone in a room, cross legged and with his hands tied and hanging above his head. He lay asleep, feeling pretty darn hungry.

Meanwhile, Simon was doing some more late night digging... he was just going along idly, lost in a sort of trance and then, his drill made contact with something.
    "Huh? ...What the?" he drilled around until he revealed what it was...
    it was a giant face of some sort.

~

Kamina was still asleep, but something urged him awake... He opened his eyes just as a drill popped up right in the middle of his crossed legs, with near perfect accuracy and then there was Simon's face.
    "Bro! You gotta come quick! I found this huge face!"

"Uh... Simon, I trust your drill, but next time, can you not come up near that exact spot." he shuddered. "But huh? What's this about a face?"

"Oh come on! You gotta see it!"

"This counts as a jail break you know." Kamina muttered, suddenly pulling on his wrists and the ropes binding them breaking easily, showing that he could have escaped any time anyway.

~

Moments later, they were walking through the village, Kamina talking in a relaxed manner with his arms folded behind his head. "You know there will be hell to pay if the chief finds out about this, Simon." he said uncaringly.
    "I was so pre-occupied with what I've found... I didn't even think about that..."
    "Well, as long as we get back by morning, no one will know."

...and as if on cue... Lights surrounded them and standing in front of them was the Village Chief. "Ya got some nerve, breakin' out of jail Kamina."
    Kamina just looked at the chief before questioning Simon. "Simon. Is this the humongous face?" to which Simon just shook his head in a panicked manner.
    "DON'T YOU MESS WITH ME SONNY! I'm the village chief and that means I also stand guard.
    Simon, that goes for you too! I know all about those extra tunnels you've been digging in secret!"

Kamina stood in front of Simon, shielding him, his arms out wide. "Leave him, he hasn't done anything. I'm the guilty one."
    "OH YES! I'm perfectly aware of that!" he said head-butting Kamina, before smashing Kamina's shoulders and fore-head with the sheathed sword that he carried.
    Kamina didn't budge an inch as he just glared at the chief.
    The chief was about to hit Kamina again when suddenly...
    Everything started shaking super violently, worse than any earthquake they had ever had before. The ceiling suddenly cracked and shuttered, letting in vast amounts of sunlight and... a gigantic/metalic being towering over them.
    Everyone looked on in fear and awe. "So... Simon.. this thing you wanted to show me... is this it?" Kamina smirked as he put on his pointy sunglasses.

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

ooc: NutheadBros appears to be unavailable, so we're going to just pretend Kouji agreed too. He's not out just yet, but try not to interact with him until he's back, in order to keep us going.

[​IMG]
    "Then we'll do just that!" Guy answered happily, before looking up to the sky.
    "And here comes our ride now, Tsukuyomi!"
    His words rang true; the Super-Winged Shooting Command Warship Tsukuyomi could be seen descending from the sky above them, it's T-shaped configuration vaguely resembling a bird against the bright sky. And on board was GGG's support staff, standing by to take them all to GGG's Orbital Base.

ooc: We're probably gonna be skipping to Guy showing people around GGG's Orbital base in my next post, because long, uneventful journeys are not my forte.

~~~

[​IMG]
    Almost instantly, the young girl forgot her fear at being found, and ran up to Bit Cloud practically with hearts in her eyes.
    "Ohmygahyou'retheonethatwaspilotingthatthinginthatfightwhereyoudidthethinganditwentalllike'FWOOSH'andexplodedandyouwerealllike 'yeah!'" she yelled incoherently, holding onto the pilot's jacket as she yelled.
    Suddenly, she stood up straight, her eyes glittering with apparent pride as she spoke again;
    "My name is Loralee Skalla, and as of right now, I'm joining you guys on this here Hover Cargo!" she announced.
    It was obvious to everyone; the girl just wasn't normal in the slightest.

~~~

[​IMG]
    It's core was being pounded into dust by one of the not-kin, cracks forming through the source of its existence.
    Sachiel... it knew that it was dead no matter what it did at this point.

...but it would take these two hellspawn with it.
    In an instant, the limbs of the amphibious Angel wrapped around both Evas, slamming them together even while its core began to shatter, then continuing to bind the entire constructs in itself, even causing itself immeassurable pain to do so.
    And finally, the core splintered into pieces, causing the fourth Angel to detonate around the two.

The creature's final thought was one of happiness; that it had cleared the path forward for its brethren in destroying these two beasts.

Stomping out from within the great flames of the explosion; Evangelion Unit 01 let out one final inhuman howl, as control was restored to the pilot within, it's bloodlust apparently satiated.
    Other than a few minor scratches, the purple casing had been undamaged by the Fourth Angel, Sachiel.

What... what was that...? Shinji said inwardly, unable to do anything but sit, terrified of the thing he sat within.
    Just... what is Eva?

~~~

Within a great chamber, a ridiculous distance from each of the battles, three figures stood, watching the holograms of what was going on with each group.
    His curiosity piqued, the oldest of them spoke;
    "So that is the power of the ones they refer to as 'Eva'?" a man spoke within the great chamber.

"Yes. Everything I've told you so far is true. Do you believe me yet?" the much younger male spoke, his features covered in a blue cloak, hiding everything but his shining blue eyes.
    The elder man nodded slowly, acknowledging the information.
    "I can no longer deny the truth of your words. So tell me, why come to me first?"

"I saw the destruction that you're here to prevent. I witnessed every bit of it first-hand, and barely survived." he said, the anger in his voice obvious.
    The elder paused long, thinking over his words carefully.
    "Tell me," he said to the blue-eyed girl that stood beside their 'guide', "what do you make of this?"

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

OOC:Then I'll have the archangel head there now

Letting out a small chuckle, Ren stared at the airship in front of them. "I actually starting to get glad that my last so called home was destroyed." The days certainly wouldn't have this if it wasn't.

~~

Seeing the airship, Allen once again began to stare at awe at the new machine in front of them. He was certainly glad he decided to tag along with them.

~~

As Zhane and Akira caught up with what had happend to each other, Shane had order the pilot of the Archangel to head towards GGG's Orbital Base while he head over to meet the pilot of the Impulse.

9. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber grinned in total awe. "Wooow. That thing is huge~" She then turned to Blue, chuckling a bit before proceeding. "Much bigger than you of course."

"Stop it with the size jokes already! We all know I'm small, why gotta keep pressing it on my behalf?!"

[​IMG]
    Random OOC note: Trish's colour changed.
    Trish giggled as she watched all of the other pilots look up in awe at Tsukuyomi. It was if they hadn't seen anything that big before!
    "Heheh. I can't wait to meet them!"

~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]
    Slowly, Eva 00 walked out of the flames too, following 01's lead. Inside, Rei only shivered slightly and took in a deep breath. She was tempted to say something comforting to Ikari, but he seemed quiet. Good. This gave her time to think.
    'Oh...if 00 went beserk now....who knows when it'll do this again?

~~~~~~~~

Slowly, the blue eyed girl blinked, then shifted her gaze to the holograms. She was almost tempted to curl her lip back and say, "Well what do you think?" , but she sighed softly and swallowed uncomfortably. It was like she didn't want to be here, but had to. Like she was forced to.
    "I think we should.....get rid of those Creatures." She said, her tone of voice coming out as bored and dull. "They're too destructive."
    Her expression changed to a small but stern frown, almost perfectly mimicking that of a certain twin of hers. Yes, they had to destroy these creatures. If they didn't, it could cause chaos to the city, and a city as big as that couldn't be rebuilt that quickly. It was almost perfect.

.....But why was something in the back of her head nagging her about it?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Kara stood with Jimmy, watching the girl interact with Bit. At first, she assumed the girl was attacking, but now she was unsure. "It is obvious you are here, on the hover cargo. And I assume Jimmy did not mean 'what is your name' when he asked 'who are you.' Instead, the intended question was 'why are you here?'"

Bit laughed as he was pushed back onto Liger Zero's leg. "You mean this guy?" He asked, pointing up to his Zoid. "Yeah, I'm the pilot. Bit Cloud, at your service!" The moment the girl struck him as a fan was the moment Bit forgot all suspicions.

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Wow....that's one humongous and large spacecraft you got" Kouji replied looking at the Tsukuyomi before Mazinger Z went a few steps back and proceded to run towards the Tsukuyomi and jumped into the air trying to latch onto the ship.

Meanwhile however in an odd red area with gears spinning about A second party had been observing the battle between the Gimlet Emperor and GGG/Mazinger Z. This man who had been watching seemed rather old sporting a long gray beard and long gray hair in addition to wearing a cape that obscured a majority of his body as his blue skin could barely be seen. This was Dr. Hell. "That Fool didn't realize the full potential that Mazinger Z has..and look at what became of him......turned into a coward by the combined power..." Dr. Hell started before taking a look at Gaofighgar and then commented "But......this machine seems to be able to easily hold it's own against Kabuto's Creation....but let's just watch and see what develops"

[OOC: Yeah I'm starting to use colors now]

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    Lora looked over at the girl, slight confusion in her eyes. Whoever she was, she seemed to take what she had said literally.
    "Like I said; I'm here to join you guys! I want in on the mechadany! And I don't care if that's a word or not." she exclaimed, excitement on her face once more as she turned back to Bit.
    "So, can I see it? I bet it's got all sorts of cool systems, right? Right?" she asked him, now fawning over the huge Liger.

~~~

OOC note: Welcome back, Nuthead. And with that; loltimeskip.
    [​IMG]
    The airlock doors opened wide, allowing each of the new pilots their first look at GGG's Orbital Base after their hour-long journey.
    Most things were of a gold or white colouration, with the GGG logo printing on many of the vertical surfaces. Workers, researchers, and various others of various professions walked the hallways with certainty of what they were doing, and a great deal of them seemed to be happy to be doing it. And, most impressive of all, was the view. From the many 'windows' that could be seen around, there were just as many views of Earth herself, which seemed to glimmer with the light of the Sun beautifully.
    "So," Guy started, "this is it. From here, GGG operates to protect the Earth as best we can, from whatever threats show themselves.
    "Normally, we'd introduce you to the Chief right about now, but he's away on business right now, leaving myself and Trish here in joint command." he explained, directing towards Trish as he mentioned her.

~~~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "So, what do you have to say so far?" Gendo asked his observer, whom had been watching in silence up until now.
    The tall, blond-haired man thought hard for a moment before giving his answer;
    "These 'Angels'. They're something that even a G-Stone powered mechanoid can't handle alone, and yet your Evas defeated one so easily." he observed, before giving his true verdict.
    "Your methods can be... questionable, but if we're going to encounter more of these Angels, GGG just isn't going to be enough. Like it or not... we're going to need you."

"I see. Then it's settled. From now on, NERV and GGG shall be combining their efforts."
    As he spoke, Gendo extended his hand towards his companion, Chief Kotaro Taiga of Gutsy Galaxy Guard, which was instantly grasped by his in a handshake.

"So it is." Taiga agreed, before releasing his grip and turning back to the viewscreen.
    "Before I return, I'd like to talk to the pilots for a moment."
    His request was acknowledged with a single, silent nod, as the 'SOUND ONLY' notice appeared on both their screens and that of the two Evangelions.

"Ikari, Ayanami. This is Chief Taiga speaking. I have only one thing to say to the pair of you, and that is this;Well done. Destroying even a single Angel is no easy feat, yet the pair of you took down the Fourth as though you were pros. This city -- no, the world, owes you something it can never repay. I hope you are both aware of that."

[​IMG]
    Shinji looked blankly at the screen, almost in disbelief.
    The fourteen-year-old boy had never once been praised or thanked in a way such as this. For once, even though the monster itself had done most of the work, something he had done had been acknowledged.
    "Y-yeah. Thank you..." he said, dumbstruck.
    But even so... it wasn't my father... he noted inwardly, wishing that it had been Gendo, not Taiga, that had contacted them.

~~~

The older man smiled at her words, nodding slightly.
    "It will take true power to destroy beasts such as those." he acknowledged, pressing a single 'button' on the holographic screen, changing it to a view of an area that seemed entirely gray, lifeless and filled with craters. The screen lingered on this for a moment, before a young-looking female, what little outfit she wore almost entirely in white, walked into shot. She did nothing for a long moment, before finally breaking the silence between them.

"Is it time to wake it already?" she asked simply, in her standard, disconcertingly childish tone.
    "Yes. It's time to go through with what we and SEELE agreed."
    The girl let out a low chuckle for a moment, before smiling.
    "All right." she answered simply, before leaving the range of the shot once again.

As the screen shut itself down, the ancient man stood and approached a second terminal, which lit itself as soon as he approached it.
    "And this shall be your assignment," he spoke to the girl without looking at her.
    "You are to find the machine known as Genesis, somewhere in this human city, Rokkaidon. Find it, capture it."
    "And destroy all trace of it ever having been there. The humans, the city itself, nothing can be allowed to show evidence of its existence to another. Do you understand?"

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Kouji took a good looks around at the scenery before looking out the window towards Earth. "Geez.....you must have spent a fortune on making this base considering how much gold this place has on the walls and floors." Kouji replied cockily tapping a finger on one of the windows before looking at Guy and asked "Now where is your kitchen at? I haven't had anything in hours." ignoring everything else said about GGG's Chief

14. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

What the hell did he just witness? Carlos pushed that thought out of his mind, and ran towards a nearby boulder to take cover behind it, not that a rock would provide him with much protection against those....things. The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend, I've got to be careful. Slamming a fresh cartridge into the side of his SRM launcher he slumped down against the boulder, and waited for the giants' next move.

15. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber waved at Trish with a bright smile, but inside she felt like a rock just fell on her heart. Trish looked a lot like her older sister, Iris, and the two names sounded alike. But still, even if Trish probably was her older sister, Amber wouldn't know. Her family had left two years ago, when she was fifteen. Automatically after, the girl had forced herself to forget everything of her them. It made the pain a whole lot easier.

'And it's better if I don't think about it. I mean, Trish is her own person, and besides, she doesn't have our trademark Red hair.' Amber thought with a rueful smile.

[​IMG]

Carter chuckled to himself as the other pilots checked out GGG's Orbital Base. Of course, he had ducked out to check on his Mech and the others. As he made his way, he thought about those other pilots joining up with them.

"That would be.....cool I guess." He muttered, shoving his hands into his dark jean pockets. "Make us more powerful maybe?"

[​IMG]

"Hello everyone! My name is Trish Charday, and this"- she gestured to the base- "Is GGG's Orbital base and HQ. So, shall we take them on a tour?" She asked Guy, grinning softly. Although, in her mind she was wondering where the heck the Chief was. "And maybe this young man can get something to eat."

~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    "......Thank you." Rei whispered, closing her eyes in tiredness.
    She hadn't really done much, but that whole battle had almost wiped her out. So, she turned to 01 and Shinji, muttering, "Let's go."
    She was just not in the mood for anything else. ....Well except a possible nap.

~~~~~~~~~
    Her blue eyes flamed with life as she thought of her, standing up there on that screen.....not even acknowledging her with so much as a look in her direction. Blinking that thought away and listening to the man's instructions, she nodded and clenched a fist."Yes. I shall destroy it as soon as I find it. I will not fail you."

And so it began. Oh joy.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Some place you got here." Ren said as he contiued to look around at the orbital staton he was now at. As far as he was concerned, this was place alot better than the training faucility his was at.

~~

Allen stared at the base with complete and total amazement. Up until now the most advance thing that he had seen was the GX, but this base toped that completely.

~~

"So let me get this straight, your brother was the one who made both the Impulse and the Strike because he figure the they would come under attack soon." Summerizing what he had just heard, it turns out his best friend's brother new something was going to happend and tried to prepare for it. Unforunatly he ran out of time.

~~

"Pretty much." Zhane replied as they walked down the hall. He looked away from Akira for a second as he thought of what next to say. "If id gotten there sooner, I probably could've stop their attack." His voice had a hint of regret as he as this, but he soon perked up. "Either way, I should probably show you around the place that Iv'e been to here."

~~

As Akira and his brother took their own tour of the orbital base, Shane stayed behind so he could run a check on the Impulse. "Aside from the depleted energy, all systems seem normal." Taking a look at his readout chart, he constantly looked at the result for the Force, Sword, and Blast Impulse. "According to this it'll need awhile to sync. Either way I'll see how it does in actual combat when needed."

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"You bet!" Bit replied, turning around to look at his beloved Liger Zero, and obviously missing the most important part of the girl's statement. "Though," his mood quickly saddened however, "We have a...technical difficulty right now." He pointed to Liger's wounded leg.

Unlike Bit, Jimmy focused on what the girl actually said. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we're really looking for new pilots," he apologetically said. "What kind of Zoid do you pilot?"

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    Guy grinned back in amusement of Kouji's request for food so soon, before answering Trish.
    "Could you start without me?" he asked her, indicating the captive Gimlet behind him.
    "The machines will take care of themselves, but somebody's gotta take this guy to the cell block."
    It was true; the entire group's mecha, with the exception of those inside Archangel, were being transported to the internal docks of the orbital base, where they would be safer than stored in Tsukuyomi. This place was perfect for such a group as theirs.

~~~

[​IMG]
    "Ah..." Shinji said suddenly into the comm, which was now going through only to Rei.
    "Are you okay?" he asked her out of nowhere.

~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "What do you intend to do about the other machine out there?"
    "We shall have to ensure their silence on the events here." Commander Ikari replied simply, coldly.
    Taiga simply smirked, an idea forming in his head.
    "Or, you could recruit them. That rocket seemed to do real damage to the Angel once its field was down. You know how useful firepower like that would be."

There was a hostile pause between the two of them, each knowing fully-well that Chief Taiga was subtley ordering, despite their suppossed equal authority.
    "...very well, we will look into your suggestion." Ikari conceded.

~~~

[​IMG]
    Lora suddenly retreated when one of the others asked her what she piloted.
    "Ah... well... that's kinda the thing, y'see..." she said, scratching the back of her head in embarressment.
    "I uh... don't actually pilot anything yet. BUT I'M GOING TO!" she explained, reassurring them of everything.

~~~

The moon: her favourite place to be.
    Up here, there were no humans, or any other kind of civilisation. She was alone.
    Well, almost alone.

One of many coffin-shaped objects rolled open ahead of the girl, as the bare form of the one she had been ordered to collect rose from his sleep.
    He smiled as he saw her approaching, knowing why she had come.
    "It is time already." he stated, rather than asked, the white-clothed girl.
    "They're only on the first one, but already you come for me. How curious."

"It's because our friend needs you if he's going to be of any use to SEELE."
    This renewed the boy's smile, as he looked over at the construction going on not far from them.
    The giant, shrouded form, vaguely human in shape, was still far from complete.
    "It looks like this time, I'll take 04 again." he stated, confusing his companion.

19. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Heheh, a-alright! I- I can lead the tour!" Trish nervously stammered, the very thought of leading the group somewhere off limits that she hadn't thought about was killing her. How could she, of all people be able to do this? She had very horrible speak-in-public skills, and she was shy, even now as a twenty-five year old adult. How could she show this group full of strange people around?!
    'Deep breath Trish. You can do this.' She thought, calming herself by breathing and closing her eyes. "Okay! So where t-to first?"

~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    "......I'm fine. Let's just go.....Shinji." Rei said, walking 00 out of the battle area. She had had enough. It was time to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~
    "So that old man said to get rid of Genesis....I wonder what it looks like?" The blue eyed girl whispered to herself as she walked through Rokkaidon with a stern expression. Her long, black jacket like cloak was zipped up to conceal her abnormally pale skin (and her provocative outift), and the hood was pulled over her two twintails. All that was left showing of her was her boots, and her brilliant deep blue eyes.

"Wait, he didn't even tell me where exactly it was. How am I supposed to find it?!" The girl almost yelled in frustration; she was supposed to be listening, not wondering about her twin! Why did she do that? She could not fail.

Failing was a sign of weakness.....and imminent death.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"I've said it before and I'll say it again...Kitchen!" Kouji replied in excited cheer before stopping for a moment and asked "If you said the machines are being taken care of does that include the Pileder and Mazinger?" rather confused about the whole situation with these wierdoes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.