Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

Well he's determined to get there. Ren thought hearing Kouji once again suggest the kitchen. Then again, he couldn't think of the last time he had a good meal. "Works for me."

~~

Allen nodded in agreement to what Kouji had said. Even though there were probably alot of places he wanted to see, they were going to be there for a while so he could wait.

~~

"So, where our first stop?" Akira asked as he followed Zhane. Before Zhane could respond, his stomach started to grumble. Great, now of all time. He thought as he move his hand over his stomach.

~~

"By the sound of your stomach, I guess we should head for the kitchen." Zhane said chuckling slightly after hearing Akira's stomach. "Follow me, I'll show the way." He changed the direction of where they were going to the direction of the kitchen.

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    "Yeah, it does." Guy answered the Kabuto boy's question, "But it's just so I can check it over for repairs, if it needs any. You can check in on them any time, if it makes you feel better."
    He turned to his co-worker, Trish, giving her a wide smile.
    "Better get our guests to the Mess Hall before they start eating each other, right?" he chuckled, knowing how nervous about the whole things she probably felt.
    "I'll probably be done before you guys are, so how about I meet you straight after, and we start the tour from there?"

~~~

I'm finally back here... but, where do I start looking? the young boy thought to himself, as he walked the streets once more.
    It seemed like so long since he had been here; among all these crowds of people, between all these buildings.
    I have to find him as soon as possible. he decided, remembering what the person he had been with before had said. If he wasn't here yet, he soon would be.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The idiocy of the statement did not escape Kara's comprehension. "You wish to join the Blitz Team, a team of mecha and pilots," she explicitly worded her sentence in that way as she was a mecha, not a pilot, and she wasn't a Zoid, "But you have no mecha of your own?"
    "Come on, Kara," replied Bit with a smile, "Any girl who's such a big fan, we can definitely listen to, right?"
    Jimmy agreed with Kara, though when he talked, there was a much softer tone, "She has a point, you know. Since you said you're going to pilot something eventually, do you mind filling us in? We're not really...looking for somebody knew, but it'd help us consider you if we knew you had a Zoid or something somewhere."

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever...I'm gonna go get some food so see ya later" Kouji replied ignoring everyone else and wondered about looking for the mess hall with a growling tummy to deal with

5. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Come on just behave for once you stravag piece of......" Sparks rained down on Carlos's grease stained face as he worked with a jumble of wires and circuit boards underneath the control panel of his mech. "Let us see here just reverse the polarity........cross the blue wire with the red...and there we go! HAHA! suck on that you-AGGGH!" An ark of electricity shot out from the shoddy jury-rigged comm system and scorched the mechwarriors hands. Whatever annoyance the shock caused however was soon replaced with a not unsmall feeling of self-satisfication as his Skeeter's comm system suddenly flared back to life. Punching a button on the console he sent out a general SOS signal that surely even these Terran barbarians would be able to understand.

"To whoever can hear me this is Mechwarrior Carlos Pham Von Heinrech of Clan Wolf. I am injured and my vehichle is heavily damaged, under the Honors of War I request aid from anybody willing to send it. For this aid I offer either my battlemech as salvage, or my services as a warrior as payment."

Pressing a second button he sent out a second message specifically encrypted for Clan transcievers. The message was simple it identified him as a fellow clansmen, confirmed that he had made landfall on Terra, and most importantly contained the battledata for the brutal fight that the Skeeter and its pilot had witnessed.
    ---------------------------
    past Jupiter's Orbit

Eighteen Figures were arrayed across the dark antechamber, each seated upon a meteor hewn thrown. Some possesed a dignified, intelligent air and had clothes made of the finest silks, others seemed to be forged from the constant wars that they had fought in all sinew and scar and made do with simple pilot uniforms, while others were almost giant-like in stature and were clad in inhuman battlearmor that comlpetely encased the enthroned individual in steel save for their faces. The one thing that all of these individuals had in common were the masks that covered their faces. These masks each resembled, or rather paid tribute to a specific animal: the cunning Nova Cat, the vicious Wolf, the deadly Ghost Bear, the opportunistic Diamond Shark, the murderous Ghost Jaguar, the majestic Jade Falcon, the enduring Hell Horse, the swift Ice Hellion, the psychotic Blood Spirit, the prideful Steel Viper and more. The masks seemed more lifted directly from some metallic beast god rather than crafted by the hand of mortal and each mask conveyed the power and sheer presence that each member of the room commanded.

"Brothers! Sisters! Our homecoming is nye! Now which clan shall have the honor of being the first to return?"

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    "Huh, where are you--" Guy said, trailing off as Kouji wandered off round a corner.
    "Uh, maybe you ought to go after him, Trish? Before he gets into trouble somewhere..."

~~~

[​IMG]
    "Well, it's like this..." she began, closing her eyes in thought.
    "I don't have anything of my own to pilot, and I don't really have any experience, but I've seen enough battles both in-person and on news reports to know exactly how to do it. You guys let me join, and as soon as I have a machine of my own to pilot, you'll have a real powerhouse on your side!"
    She seemed to genuinely believe her words, but whether they were the beliefs of a mad(wo)man or not was impossible to tell.
    "And if you don't let me join; you guys have no idea where I'm from, so unless you were to kick me out into the outskirts of a strange city which I have no idea how to get around, you're stuck with me anyway~!"

~~~

[​IMG]
    "Carlos Pham Von Heinrech" Gendo Ikari replied to the signal, "This is Commander Ikari of NERV."
    "If you truly are where your signal is originating from, then you have just witnessed a conflict that is strictly classified, are you aware of this?"
    "Your request is approved, however, this will mean that you and your machine are under our jurisdiction from this point forward."
    The words were cold, factual rather than anything else. It was as though Commander Ikari was repeating these words rather than agreeing.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Guilt was not an emotion Kara had yet developed, but logic was something she was born with, erm, well, created with. "You have no real experience, no chance to pilot any Mecha, let alone a Zoid, and you are sure that you will not only obtain one, but automatically be an expert?" She questioned coldly. "Bit, Jimmy, I do not know the correct idiom, but I believe the sentiment is disagreement."
    Bit didn't completely understand Kara, but he understood the gist of what she said. Unfortunately, guilt was something he was born with. Hell, it was because he felt guilty that he had joined Blitz Team in the first place! "Hey now, we can't just leave her out there and all alone!"
    "Hmmm," Jimmy shook his head. It seemed he would have to be the voice of reason, unlike Bit, and do it politely, unlike Kara. "I'm sorry, but Kara does have a point. We know nothing about you, no offense, but you could be anybody. Even so, we are a Zoids team." Though we also have some strange Mecha, he added silently. That last thought also supported his argument. What if Loralee discovered Kara's true nature?

"A logical conclusion," Kara said, understanding Jimmy. "The answer is no, girl."
    Bit jumped in again, "We can't leave her alone, though!"
    At that moment, there was a loud growl. "What is it, bud?" Bit said, turning around to face Liger Zero. The lion-like Zoid was knelt down so its face was as close to the humans (and android) as it could be without it falling. It aimed its head towards Loralee, then towards Bit, then back to the girl, and nodded. "See! Liger Zero likes her!"
    Jimmy fell silent. Now Loralee at least knew that Liger Zero wasn't a normal Zoid as it had just shown its own sentience. He let out a sigh. "Well, that's two votes for you staying, at least for a bit. And two votes for you not staying. Who gets to break the vote?"
    "Actually," Bit interjected, "You didn't count her vote." He smiled and pointed towards Loralee. "I guess she stays! At least for a bit, right?"

8. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Okay, but you take the others to the Kitchen? I don't wanna leave them by themselves if I'm gone too long...." She twiddled her thumbs, secretly hoping that she wouldn't have to lead the tour.
    It's not that she didn't want to lead, it's just she knew something would just happen to go wrong. She was very accident prone, shy, and mostly, not very.....Leader-ly. Oooh, if only she could face these fears, she'd be a much better person overall....
    She then turned and followed Kouji down the hall, not waiting for an answer. Clearly, she really wanted to get out of there...

OOC note: Short post is short..

9. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Fine I'll play their lackey for now. After all the clan's need all the information about those things as they can get. Despite being alone in the Skeeter's cramped cockpit Carlos nodded in agreement to this Gendo's terms. "Very well consider me your bondsman for the time being, now when can I expect a pick up? You seem like your from a profesional (among other things) organization commander I do hope you won't keep one of your new assets waiting."

He had dealt with these sorts of people before, cold calculating beings who disregarded the value of human life in favor of political and influential power. Though Carlos would prefer not having to serve a commander like Ikari, with the shape he and his mech were in he didn't have much of a choice. Besides whoever piloted those mechanical monsters (if they were even piloted) were rather sloppy, maybe he could teach these inner sphere barbarians how to fight.

10. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    Guy sighed aloud, more in amusement than in distress, looking back at his charge, Gimlet.
    "I guess I'll call somebody else in to take care of him." he mused to himself, putting a finger to his ear in order to contact somebody from elsewhere in the base.

"Oooooooor you could release mee~!" the cyborg said, despite having been silent all this time.
    "There'll be a time for that later."
    A few seconds later, and the help was sent for, leaving Guy free to handle the guests.
    "So, where was it we were going first?" he asked everyone, smiling once again.

~~~

[​IMG]
    "ALL RIGHT!" Lora cheered, pumping her fist into the air. "Now, whaddwe do first? Check out the Zoids, or show me around the place, or what?!"
    Her excitement was completely uncontainable. She hadn't actually expected to be accepted so easily, even on a temporary basis.
    "I know, why don't we let Liger decide? He seems way smart!"
    Strangely, she seemed to take the fact that Liger Zero had its own sentience in her stride. Which made some level of sense; some other machines were capable of near-sentience, so it never passed through her mind that a Zoid would be any different.

~~~

[​IMG]
    "...indeed." Ikari replied, cutting off the signal.
    Carlos didn't have long to wait before a large truck bearing a NERV logo pulled up alongside his mecha, loading him and the machine onboard with few issues. The group was obviously practised at the recovery of these kind of vehicles. In mere minutes, the clansman was en route towards NERV headquarters.

~~~

[​IMG]
    It hadn't taken long for the two of them to return, in almost the same condition they had left in. It seemed that both of them being deployed together, as well as the interference of Von Heinrech had ensured their well-being this time. It was doubtful they would continue to be so lucky.
    His clothes still soaked in LCL, Shinji now stood in an office, alone with Fuyutsuki, who was currently informing him of his future living arrangements in his father's place. He had been assigned an apartment that was, for the most part, isolated from anyone and everyone. He was to live there, alone.
    It wouldn't be difficult. He had more or less been looking after himself for four years already. He was quite capable. But even so, he wished inwardly that his father had told him all this himself.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Since the dude who ran off wanted to go to the kicthen, we could check out the command room or something." Ren said. It was true that he was hungry, but he could wait. After all that was one of the skills that they learned at the faculity.

~~

All Allen did was knod in agreement. based off what the rest of this place looked like, he could wait to see what the command room looked like.

~~

Akira lowered his head as he follwed Zhane towards the Mess Hall. "By that way, is there anyone else here besides me?"

~~

"Lets see, there Guy, Trish and you've already met my brother." Zhane started before someone ran right passed him. "And aparanetly him."

12. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Carlos arrived at the underground facility that served as NERV's headquarters. He had seen and even lived in one of the underground fortresses that the clans refered to as Castle Brians, though submerging an entire city beeath the surfae of the Earth and god knows how many tons of armor was just ridiculous, then again after seeing that fight maybe this amount of fortification wouldn't be enough if more of those....things were out there.

He made his exit in a nondescript building that served as a hangar. In it he saw other things that could be battlemechs, except these were gaudily painted and ornamented. They seemed more suited to an arena match than an actual battlefield. Shrugging he leaned back against the side of his battered mech when the NERV crews finished unloading it and waited form some officer or afficianado to turn up to give him a proper greeting. Carlos had dark weathered skin, and a lean hungry look on his face. His hair had been trimmed down to point where only a paper thin layer of blackish peach fuzz covered his pate, he liked to call himself clean shaven though a few whiskers and patches of stubble dotted his chin and cheeks. He had on a plain pair of militairy trousers and a worn and much patched up ballistic vest. Basically he was what a typical mercanery in a holo-movie or action novel whould look like. Tough yet unassuming, the only real thing that distinguished him was the tattoo of a snarling wolf's head on his left cheek which was so ugly that it might as well have been branded onto him.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

At that moment, Kara finally mastered a human emotion perfectly: anger at not getting her way. "Hmph!" The blonde about-faced and stomped off, the hard clanging sound of metal ringing with every step she took until she walked out the door.
    "Erm, don't mind Kara. She's..." Jimmy started, struggling to find the right word.
    "Anti-social?" Bit interjected.
    Jimmy nodded. "Yeah, very anti-social. But you do have a point, Loralee. We shouldn't just be standing around." He agreed with letting Liger Zero decide, but only because he knew what the Zoid would want. "We need to go into town and pick up some parts for Liger's damaged leg."
    Bit was suddenly excited. "Oh, I know! Kara can help you do some pre-mechanic stuff or whatever and Loralee and I can go buy the parts!"

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Being rather curious....and accidently looking in the wrong places like a complete and total fool Kouji finally found the kitchen and calmly....no rather he ran into the kitchen and towards the fridge like a deranged lunatic....before calmly opening the fridge and taking out what appeared to be frozen meat

15. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"We were heading off to the Cafe, right?" Amber spoke up, the first time she had since they landed. "Cause that Kouji guy wanted something to eat." She swayed back on her feet, her boots faintly squeaking on the shiny floor. "At least, that's what I got from the last five minutes, where were you during this?"

She then turned to Gimlet.
    "Are you sure you want to be released? 'Cause, you know, if you were, I'd pull this out-" She grabbed her hand gun from her belt and swung it around her hand with her Thumb and index fingers- "And chase you around with it until got tired. So, do you wanna be released?" She hissed, a sweet smile on her face.

[​IMG]

Trish's golden eyes widened as she listened in on Amber's conversation with Gimlet. 'That girl has a sharp tongue- I'd better not get her angry...'
    Out loud, she stammered, "Uh, t- that won't be needed! Let's j-just get something to eat, okay? This way everyone, this way!"

~
    The girl peered out from underneath her shady hood, glancing around. Nothing was appearing. Nothing at all. She exhaled as she trudged on, her boots tapping the ground loudly.
    "Ahhh. Where is this Robot thing they call....Genesis?"

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

After a few moments of cooking and preparing said meat and various other foods Kouji sat down looking upon what he had made. He quickly got up and poked his head out the door checking to see if the coast was clear before running back to the table and started to devour the food he had made for his tummy.

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

"Lock me up, LOCK ME UP!" Gimlet cried, as he was threatened by the girl from before.

"The Command Centre will still be around after we're done eating, I guess!" Guy laughed, beckoning everyone to follow him and Trish towards the Mess Hall, leaving Gimlet behind to be picked up by somebody shortly.

OOC note: Just skip ahead to being there too. Travelling is not my forté right now.

~~

The small ship docked with the base perfectly, as usual, the airlock doors opening and allowing Kotaro to step back into the gold-painted headquarters once more.
    "Oh, Chief!" a random attendant greeted him, a smile on her face.
    Smiling back at her, he asked; "Is Charday around? I have something to talk to her about."
    "Oh, of course sir, I'll get her right away!"
    "There's no need to rush too much. If you or her are busy, it can wait."
    "Okay, thank you sir!" she said, before turning to leave.
    "it's good to have you back, Taiga." she said quietly.
    The Chief smiled genuinely, appreciative of her words.
    "It's good to be back, too."

~~~

"Sounds great to me!" the girl cheered, her enthusiasm not dying down one little bit.
    "Let's get started right away!"
    She was pretty much unphased by Kara's act of storming out; she wasn't above doing such a thing herself. Of course, Loralee had gotten her way this time, it seemed.

~~~

Approaching the man silently, Gendo Ikari still betrayed no emotion through his face. Normally such a task would fall to one of much lower rank, but these were extraordinary times, and the Commander himself had deemed it neccessary to see this Von Pham personally.
    "Von Pham, I assume?" he spoke in his dry monotone.

~~~

Up ahead of the raven-haired girl, a young boy walked, his blue hair standing out slightly amongst the crowd he walked within.
    He felt eyes upon him, and knew at once that somebody, or perhaps something, was watching him. He turned, looking around, but saw nothing out of the ordinary for Rokkaidon. Perhaps it was simply his imagination? He had certainly been through trying time recently...
    "Genesis... Q-Parts... will either have the answers?" he said quietly, continuing again on his path.

~~~

"Look up!" the loud voice called, Kamina's hand pointing to the skyline that was now visible through the hole in the ceiling on their home.
    "That's the surface! I told you there was a surface up there, and this big mug fell from the surface! From above the ceiling! Ain't that right, 'Mister Chief'?"

At once the giant face lifted itself from the ground that it had landed on, slamming its club into the ground repeatedly, both helping it to stand up and scaring ever villager that stood nearby.
    "What are you waiting for, 'Chief'? I thought you said it was your duty to protect the village?" he mocked, the chief himself now a quivering wreck that simply stared at the invader in simple terror.
    "Gosh, it's hard to tell which of us is the liar now ain't it?" he continued, kicking the scabbarded No-Dashi into the air, where it spun around the teenage man's neck and landed plainly, impossibly, in his hand, a triumphant grin still adorning his features.

"B-bro, this way!" the younger Simon called, as scared as everyone else in the village was by the new arrival.
    "Let's get outta here! Hey, bro?!"
    But his bro didn't listen, stepping up onto a small ledge that had been formed by the impact, and calling out at the giant.

"Hey hey hey hey hey HEY!
    You got guts, ploughing into my village like this! You and that big, ugly mug of yours, you know that?"

Trembling, Simon only managed a timid "R-r-run!" to his bro, yet refused to heed that advice himself despite his fear.
    "But that ends here! I won't stand for any more of your shenanigans!"
    "WHAT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the creature replied, understandably confused at this call-out. Here it had been, minding its own business trying to kill humans, when suddenly a particularly strange was had started facing it down with nothing but insults.
    "H-hey, it talked..."
    His grin renewed itself. He could really have fun with this one.
    "I'm gonna tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax outta those ears of yours and listen close!"
    "THE REPUTATION OF TEAM GURREN ECHOES FAR AND WIDE! WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT IT'S BADASS LEADER, THE MAN OF IDOMITABLE SPIRIT AND MASCULINITY, THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME; THE MIGHTY KAMINA!"

"...what an idiot."
    "What a dunce."
    "What a total dumbass."

Ignoring the comments of those former members of Team Gurren (which was at this moment more of a duo of Simon and Kamina than anything else, the former only grudgingly), he continued, with even more vigor than before.
    "I, Kamina, will not tolerate any more lawlessness in this village!" he growled at his much larger foe, holding his newly-claimed No-Dashi before him, ready to unsheathe it at a moments notice.

His actions were clearly the actions of a madman, standing before a giant creature of metal with nothing more than a mostly-blunt japanese-styled longsword unflinchingly.
    And yet... those words, and that spirit... they were inspiring. At that moment, Simon had no further doubts about it; this young man, Kamina, wasn't just the local crazy who called him 'bro'. He was his bro. Those words made him want to stand up and join Kamina's stand against the invader.
    But maybe he'd just do that later.

The opponent laughed horribly, as though it had never felt the need to laugh before now.
    "WHAT CAN A PUNY HUMAN LIKE YOU DO TO STOP ME?"

18. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Carlos sized up the commander before making his response. "The name's Carlos Pham von Heinrich, but I'm guessing you're the type that adresses people formally, So to you I'd guess I'm Sergeant Von Heinrich." Carlos didn't like this man, and he outright hated that this was the person who he'd be taking orders from...well at least for the mean time.

Masking his misgivings, though the sharp old ******* could probably pick up on them anyways, Carlos gave the middle aged man a sharp salute. "I am trained in four forms of unarmed combat and a master of two, I'm proficient in the use of small arms, timed and remote controlled explosive charges, and anti-mech weaponery. That being said my speciality in combat is piloting a mech." Not that my Skeeter,or any battlemech would be of much use against those.....things.

"If I may say so Commander, that fight was sloppy as hell. If your not going to have me detained or killed then I humbly suggest that you put me to work training those beasts on how to really fight."

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

The Commander was silent for a long moment, thinking over the suggestion.
    "How well do you cope with children, Sergeant?" he asked suddenly, before explaining.
    "Your suggestion is intelligent, but the question is whether you're able to adapt your training to work for our two pilots."
    He was still being quite vague, but it seemed to be more from his apparently natural shortness of speech than purposeful.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

After managing to not only cook the food, eat the food like a starved animal, made a small little mess on the table of dirty plates and silverware, and other stuff Kouji was head first in a bowl snoozing soundly in the mess hall with a stuffed tummy with his arms drrooping off the table and leaning forward. Well it was true people...Kouji had tasted the food the GGG had and it made him fall asleep due to the great quality of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.