Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Carlos, or rather sergeant von Heinrich smirked. "I'm good with kids, and I'm even better at teaching em how to fight." So these guys were using child soldiers to pilot those monstrosities, well that just made him feel a hell of a lot more comfortable workin for his new "boss". His claim was no bluff though, during his time with the pirate RedJack Ryan, he was often the one put in charge of teaching the young ones how not to get their head blown off with their own weapons.

"So, when do I get to meet the rascals?"

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

He saw, for such a brief moment, displeasure on the Sergeant's face when he mentioned children, and assumed he knew exactly why. He turned, motioning slightly to the Sergeant to follow him.
    "We will first organise your own accomodation. The pilots are no longer here, they will be informed of this development tomorrow, and then you will begin their training alongside Leiutenant Cruz."
    As they continued walking, a door ahead of them opened automatically, apparently detecting their approach. As they walked through the doorway, the massive figure of the purple Eva came into view, now connected up to the various safety features that were fitted in the huge room they had arrived in, which was apparently part of a much larger hangar than the one the Sergeant had first seen.
    "This is an Eva, our only chance at surviving the Angels attacks, the pilots of which you will be training. Do you still believe yourself up to the challenge, Sergeant?" he asked him.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Stone Heart flew across the horizon, he had been flying for days. It was a long way away from his homeland, where he had been made. Inside him, his pilot rested in the small bunker room next to his engine. Stone Heart was going on autopilot, and decided to stop at the next city. His directive had been vague: "Destination: somewhere new and far away." He hated when she typed in those coordinates. He wished she would be more specific with her instructions. But still, he had never left the city before, and now he could go where he wished. So on he flew.

Pamela lay awake on the small bed, thinking of the future and what she would do when they stopped. She had been a rebel for four years, and then a "villianess" for three, and now didn't know wether or not she should give up her "evildoings" for another chance at belonging. Sure, it was nice to feel like you were needed, like you were a part of something, but it had been fun to be your own person, to do whatever you wished and not have to worry about this person or that person being upset or mad. Besides, she liked hearing all the wild stories people told about her, about how she had murdered seven people and robbed twenty banks, destroyed so many government buildings and even the great and mighty so-and-so feared her. She revelled in the glory of being so evil, and it was a very easy thing to accomplish. Smoke and mirrors was all it took, a little theatrical demonstraitons and BAM! She had a reputation. Yeah, she would continue being evil. Whatever city she landed in, she decided to come in guns blazing, announce the arrival of a new threat.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"That's actually not a bad idea," Jimmy responded as he looked up at Liger Zero's leg. It would take an entire night to fix the leg, even with the best parts and that's only if Kara used her..."skills" to help them. If Kara and he started to prep Liger Zero for Zoid surgery while Link and Loralee fetched the parts needed, maybe it would only take half a night, or at least allow Jimmy to finish in time to get some sleep. "Alright then," the young boy said as he pulled a pen out of his pocket. He searched for a piece of paper and, after finding one, wrote down a list of several parts needed. "Some of these are your typical Zoid parts so they'll be rather large and heavy. If you can just have them deliver them somewhere for the Hover Cargo to pick up, that would be best." He held out the piece of paper, along with a small card. "Here's the money." Jimmy learned long ago not to trust Bit with the team's funds.
    Bit didn't hesitate. Before Jimmy could finish, he swooped in and grabbed both list and fund card. "Awesome! Let's go, Loralee. Time to shop! Girls love that, right?" With his other hand, he grabbed Loralee's hand and ran out the door.

Kara hated it. She hated the anger she was feeling at the moment. Not just that, but she hated this new feeling, the one she's never felt before. The one she hasn't studied. The one that made her dislike Loralee. Kara hated jealousy. The android looked around. She was standing in the center of Liger Zero's Changing Armour System Room. It was possibly the biggest part of the Hover Cargo, as it was made to hold other Zoids as well. The ceiling was high, she would have to fly to reach it. The walls were adorned with what looked like drawer. Each one held large mechanical arms and drills and the such, whatever was needed to detach and reattach Liger Zero's armor. She stood straight, her cape flat against her back. She took a deep breath, though she didn't need it, and bent her left arm. Within moments, the young girl started to increase in size. The sleeves of her top slowly extended and covered her hands, plating them in blue metal. She watched as her left hand became a fist before the fingers merged. It changed shape into a flatter, more geometric form as her forearm increased in width to match her fists. Her top grew at the bottom as she kept growing in height. It formed simple intricacies with her red boots, covering her legs in the same blue metal. Only her head had any skin on it now. She closed her eyes, allowing the transformation to finish. The "S" on her chest twisted to make a glowing red circle. Her face darkened and changed hues until it was the same red as her cape while her hair turned blue and hardened around her head, taking the form of a helmet. Finally, her cape wrapped around her shoulder blades and split in two. Each half rolled up and made a shoulder pad. K.A.R.A. was now complete.

5. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Awww thats the big purple monster eater I saw earlier. Despite seeing it in action earlier Carlos still let out a slow appreciative whistle at the sight of the armored giant. He had seen big mechs before, hell even ones bigger than this so called "EVA" standing in fornt of him, but the thing exuded a raw power that made it seem almost alive. Dor a plit second the sergeant could have sworn he saw it twitch, but that was impossible right? Mechs weren't living breathing things after all.

and that line about this thing being humanity's last hope? What the hell was this? Some sort of comic book? Then again it was beginning to look like his time here wouldn't be a complete waste of time. It wouldd be a shame if these "Angels" destroyed the Earth before the Clans could conquer it.

The mechwarrior smiled like a wolf that had just come across a injured deer, "Well we will see if I am or if I am not. So! Were can a soldier get a drink around here?! The first thing these children should learn is how to deal with a CO with a hangover! GWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Stone Heart flew across a large expanse of desert land to a large city, built in the shape of a circle. According to his database, this city was named Rokkaidon, and was a great place to stop if you needed supplies or information or anything else for that matter. He would land here. He disconnected the cameras from the moniters in Pamela's small bunker, giving her no eyes to the outside world, and replacing the video feed with a commercial for anti-itch cream he had stored in his database and had been saving for a moment such as this.

Pamela was startled out of her thoughts by the sudden outburst of noise coming from the moniters. She looked up, they were all playing a video of some sort, with a smiling old lady talking about how itchy her feet were. An annoying jingle was playing in the background, and a CALL NOW number was flashing in bright colors across the bottom of the screen. This had to be one of Stone Heart's pranks. Stupid junk pile, she thought as the old lady went on to describe how amazing her feet felt now that she used patented Miracle Itch-Off every day. It was pretty funny, she had to admit, but still. She stood up on the bed and grabbed a metal bar embedded in the low ceiling, and pulled herself up, using footholds in the wall for balance. She reached a trapdoor above her bed and pushed it open. She stepped out onto the white floor of the main base of operations, a glass dome that allowed her to see for miles around, as well as being the head for Stone Heart. There wasn't a lot of standing room, but there was enough for her, since she was kind of small. They were approaching a city at top speed. "Computer," she said aloud. "Switch controls to manual, and activate the anti-gravity in the bridge." She felt the weightlessness come upon her and she rose a few inches off the ground. The she heard the familiar whirring of cameras and sensors as they turned on and focused on her movements. Now whatever she did, Stone Heart did. Leaning forward, she positioned her body so Stone Heart would be flying at top speed, and she approached the city quickly, smiling as she got ready to do some damage on an unsuspecting population.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

"So, this is the kicthen." Ren said once they got there. "Wonder if that other guy got here?"

~~

"I'd say he did." Allen said seeing the sleeping Kouji.

~~

Once Akira got the the kitchen, the first thing he noticed was the other group of people. "Hey Zhane, how many of the people over there do you know?"

~~

"Only two, the rest must be knew or something like that." He replied to his friend.

~~

Wonder how long I've been flying for. Ichiro thought as he flew over some desert area. Ever since he had lost his home, he's been wandering around inside of his Gundam. As he started to get tired with the scenery of desert, he came across a city in the shape of a circle. With no knowledge of the city or what was there, he had no clue what to expect. But, it sure beat flying around the desert. Looks like I'm heading toward that city. Operating the controls, Exia's booster's shot off towards the Rokkaidon.

8. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

This Sergeant, distasteful as he might be, would likely prove useful in Ikari's plan, or so he thought. Improving the fighting ability of the Second Child would certainly prove helpful, though of course Rei herself needed very little additional training besides that which she already had.
    "You may follow the signs to the Mess Hall, if that is your wish. I will have Leiutenant Cruz collect you from there." he stated plainly, apparently conceding to what the pilot wanted.
    "Repairs are already underway on your machine. It will be fully functional again when you next use it, which will be on my authority."
    He didn't even wait for a response before leaving through the door they had both entered through, and disappearing completely around the corner.

~~~

"Oh Cloud, you know exactly what to say to a girl!" Lora replied jokingly, before being dragged off by the Zoid pilot.

9. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

OOC Note: F- yeah, been waitin' for this!

Suddenly, a electric sounding gunshot thundered through the underground village, which evoked some of its inhabititants to glimpse up at the surface in astonishment. The bullet then pounded into the creature's club, compelling it to swing to the right combatively. Another three shots cascaded groundward; their gunner emerging out of the dust soon after.

The gunner, which was a girl with prolonged yet intense ruby colored hair, rappelled down into the village, a extensive gun taking up the space in her arms. She proceeded to shoot at the creature as she swung around it, approaching the two men at a break neck pace. She then crashed into the ground, sliding back until her butt came to a halt directly in front of Simon and Kamina. Focusing back on the two, her expression brimming with fury, a glint of sun flashed off her orange tinted sunglasses.

"Alright you two, ya better get back!" She called out, meaning business and only business.

10. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

"AFF! MY COMMANDER!" The sergeant shouted out loud and clear as Ikari left, and just as the oh so esteemed commander slipped past the corner Carlos took extra special care to make an extermely rude gesture in the man's general direction. If I ever have to see you again It will be too soon my commander, but I am be more than happy to take you up on your kind offer! Carlos made his way through the facillity making mental notes of the sections leading to the facillity's power generators, weapon caches, and repair facillities. Pulling out his comm device he casually pressed a few buttons on the glowing screen, sending a signal to the dormant skeeter to reboot its OS and to purge itself of any of the software upgrades or any other "gifts" that Ikari's goons may have installed onto his mech's computer. After several minutes of aimless roaming he found the cafeteria that Ikari was referring to, and just in time to cause he was starting to get thirsty.

"A rum and coke barkeep! and make it strong!" He caught the eye of two nubile NERV lab techs, and shot a dashing smile at them. Oh this was going to be a fun night!

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Pamela piloted Stone Heart into the city of Rokkaidon, raising her hand and bashing the top off a skyscraper building as she passed it, the Mecha imitating her movements. She leaned forward, her arms at her side, shooting down to the street below. She pulled up just in time and flew, level with the street, holding her arms out so the Mecha smashed cars and tore up the street with his large hands. She smiled, she saw pedestrians stare in terror as she rocketed past. It was good to be doing this. She had been pretty stuck the past few weeks in the old city, the law and the rebellion had both started leaning on her pretty hard, she hadn't been able to unleash Stone Heart's power for a long time. Now she had left that life behind, and forge a new name for herself. In fact...

She straightened up and shot into the sky, then hovered up in the air, looking for the best spot. Then she went back down into the city, a map of the route she would take formed in her mind. She put Stone Heart's large hands down into the earth and scraped up whatever was in her path, sending dirt and concrete and other things flying as she went, crashing through any buildings that came in her way. She soared along her established route, and when she was finished, she returned to the sky to veiw her handiwork. Below her, etched in the ground of the city, she had carved her name.

PAMELA PETERS

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Great, the first place I find and it get attacked." Ichiro said as he watch the destruction of Rokkaiden. Guess it can't be help. Suddenly, Exia dove into the city only to stop right in front of Stone Heart. "Now, any reason your destroying the city?" He wasn't expecting a acceptable answer from whoever the pilot was, but hopefully it would give the pedestrians below enough time to clear out the area.

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Pamela smiled at the newcomer. Wow, first day on the job and already I have a Mecha opposing me. This is great! "Computer," she said outloud. "Activate loudspeaker." Her keen ears heard the transmission opening, now she could speak and have what she said heard outside of the Mecha. "Yeah, I have a reason," she said, her voice magnified outside. "I'm bored. I did just about all the damage I could to my last place of residence, it was about time I had a clean slate to scribble on. Why do you ask?"

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Something had been spotted heading on a course towards Rokkaidon...to the average eye all you could have seen was a blur of Reds, Whites, and Blues, But looking closely at it revealed to be a Gundam. But it wasn't just any Gundam...it was the Shining Gundam with it's hot-blooded pilot Domon at the helm. Just what in the world was the King of Hearts doing heading towards Rokkaidon!? "My Brother...The Devil...When I find you I will kill you and that Devil Gundam as well!" Domon yelled in the inside of the cockpit as all movement was fed from the MTS to replicate movement. Spotting two unknown machines Domon started to fly towards Exia and Stone Heart with one single thought on his mind "Friends or Pawns of the Devil Gundam?"

15. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

This idea was completely ridiculous in her eyes; allowing a new arrival to train the Eva pilots, when they hadn't even seen the man fight for himself yet. For all Gendo knew, the Sergeant could be a worse fighter than the Ikari boy, or just as easily; he could train them to fight in a way completely impractical for use against Angels. But regardless, she would comply with the decision. She was here by direction of her master, and that meant that even orders she disagreed with completely would be followed through.
    Rounding the corner and entering the Mess Hall, she saw him there; Sergeant Von Heinrech, sat at a table drinking heartily. From the time it had taken between Commander Ikari's instructions and getting there, she figured it was far from the Sergeant's first drink.
    She hated dealing with drunks.
    Her white-and-red outfit stood out so much against the rather plain uniforms of the NERV scientists and workers, meaning that everyone's eyes tended to stay on her for a little longer than neccessary, but it served as a statement. She was not NERV's, when it came down to it; only working with them for the time being. And it would certainly get the Sergeants attention now.
    "Sergeant Von Heinrich?" she asked formally, knowing for a fact that it was he, and now standing about a metre-and-a-half away from the man.

~~~

A loud, long whistled of admiration echoed through the air, though whether Kamina admired the entrance or the body of the new arrival was up for debate.
    It was most likely her body though.
    "Something else from the surface?" he asked nobody in particular as he stood there grinning.

"Yeah, and it's a girl this time..." Simon answered, having almost completely forgotten about the big face he had found before.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Just as he thought, the answer he was given didn't justifly any of this. Before he could give his response, he notice another robot heading towards them. Whoever that is, please make sure that I don't have to fight him too. Turning his attention back to Stone Heart he spoke. "Just wanted to see if you motives were justifiable or not."

17. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

The Sergeant turned around with a wan grin and two bright red slap marks on his face, his shirt was untucked and reeked from the copious amount of alcohol he had spilled onto it. Well the more alcohol that ended up on his shirt the less that actually got into his system, and that was always a good thing when spying right? If that fueled his image here as a slovenly drunk well let us just say that the lower peoples' opinion of him got, the better it suited him. After all nobody suspects a drunk!

He took extra special care to slurr his words, while keeping his eye on the sharply dress Lt. "Aff! tha be meh!" Getting a closer look at this rather striking young woman he smiled and made room for her to join him at the bar counter. "Wellls com n up lady! This heres all on Ikari's tab so wees can drink ash much as weeb want!" He gestured wildly for her to sit, and in the process spilled some of the contents of his glass onto the floor before taking a long dramatic drink from it.

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

The lieutenant was visibly unimpressed, but maintained her formality regardless of the Sergeant's disgraceful state.
    "Lieutenant Marida Cruz, currently on loan to NERV." she stated, containing her discontent at Von Heinrich's conduct.
    "I'll be instructing the First and Second Children in combat alongside you."
    Not by choice. she added, in her head.
    Of course, as a Cyber-Newtype she was able to read some of the more obvious facts of this man before her. For one, she knew he wasn't quite as uninhibited as he appeared; he was feigning some of it, though she couldn't tell the reason. Most likely, he was testing her, which was something she found distasteful.
    "As for joining you, I'm not at liberty to do so due to Tokyo-3's laws."
    This part was very true; at only eighteen (though she appeared to be around her mid-20's) she was two years under Tokyo-3's legal age, although most likely nobody would care even if she did.
    She never changed her frowning expression once as she spoke.

19. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

He bristled at the official titles of the two pilots he would be training alongside miss fancy britches. So they didn't even try to hide the fact that they're using child soldiers.... For some reason that pissed him off all the more, though the sergeant was quick to mask it. Upon hearing the Lieutenant decline his kind offer, the mechwarrior feigned as if he was tugging an invisible dagger out of his heart. "awww urrr n fun. Well thats ur choice lieutenish." He stumbled up from his seat and gave her a sloppy salute.

"So ave you mets the little tykes yetsh? any firs impresions?"

20. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber chuckled as she blew off her gun. "That's what I thought."
    ~
    Later, the girl sighed as she sat down with a tray full of food. She then proceeded to dig in halfheartdly, not wanting to admit what was troubling her. Truth was, Amber missed Blue and her random jokes, the bickering, the awkward silences, the always being by her side. This was the longest they were apart! Oh, the agony....

[​IMG]

Yawning, Carter made his way back to the Cafe. His stomach was basically roaring for food, and everyone he passed gave him a look and hurried on. But, he had to admit, that was pretty funny the first ten times. On his way, he spotted the Chief up ahead.
    'A chance to meet Chief Taiga? Oh heck yes.' He thought, walking up two steps to the man then stopping. 'How am I supposed to greet him? Do I just go and tap him on the shoulder? Nah. I should salute him! Yeah, tha-'
    Rumble.
    His stomach. Just growled. Again.

[​IMG]

"Oh, wait. Guy, can you keep the group here for five minutes? I think the Chief is back! Oh man, I was supposed to be there!"
    'Here I go being a bumbling mess again...'

~

"Hmm?"
    The girl smirked as she glanced up ahead at the blue haired boy. He obviously raised suspicion; he had looked around to see if anyone was following him.
    'I will follow him! Maybe he knows where Genesis is!'

~

The girl paid no attention to the two in back of her and shot at the Creature two more times, causing it to topple over to the right with a slam. Rocks were flung upward as the girl pulled a lever on her gun, causing a tiny white and red canister to fall out. She then started to run to the face of the creature, still enraged.
    "I only knocked it backwards, it can still get up and get us!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.