Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Cruz? CRUZ?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Is she crazy? she wants to make more enemies when she's having so much trouble with just the one? As much as he hated to blow his cover it was preferable to having the Lieutenant being taken out from the back by her agile foe."HEY FAIRY I"M YOUR OPPENENT NOW!" Carlos shouted into his loudspeaker as the Skeeter was propelled nearly a hundred feet into the air by its jump jets. Gotta limit collateral damage....what sort of barbarian decideds to pick a fight in a city full of people of all places?

He put the fairy in his sights as the Packhunter reached its terminal velocity and began to fall back towards the Earth. Carlos waited until he felt his mech was rushing back down towards the ground and right when the Skeeter was above the fairy he activated his jumpjets one more time making the 35 ton machine fall much faster towards its target than its bulk would suggest. Lifting its right arm the Skeeter sent a wide bloom of vented nuclear exhaust and fire towards the fairy from the flamethrower mounted under its wrist.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Just what is that thing...THAT'S NOT EVEN A GUNDAM AT ALL!!!" Domon yelled flying away from the Eva and flew towards the military green mecha and it's female pilot shooting at it with the Shining Gundam's head vulcans.

Mazinger Z was shot out of the pod it was in before landing minutes later crashing through the middle of a building in Rokkaidon. Shortly afterwards Mazinger came out from the side of the building making a hole in it as Kouji was looking around for the battles to join in

3. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Only minutes later, the trio flew to the battle scene, a couple of yards in front of a girl with white wings. A giant Mecha, a Military style one, the girl, and another Mecha that was acting rather...uh, battle crazy much? Amber grinned at the sight, realizing that this was a nice place to fight.
    "So, you, Hitchhiker of some sort, who do we battle?"

[​IMG]

"How the hell should I know?!" Carter yelled, the girl adjusting her sunglasses with a pout. "I'm not even on orders, and the others didn't tell us who we should fight! Are you crazy? You could have us-!"
    His breath hitched in his throat as the girl yanked the controls to her right, an eye squinted closed as she did. "What was that for?!"

Amber panted a bit before answer. "Flamethrower....I barely missed it. Blue! How ya holdin' up?!"

An automated voice shrieked over communication system, causing the two teens to grunt. "How do you think Amber?!"

"I'll take that as good!" Amber sighed, steering the Mecha over to the girl with the white wings. "Come on! Blue, you got my- well of course you don't, it's on my belt."
    She let go of the controls, clutching her gun and sticking it in a small container. Carter watched as the container inserted itself into the Mecha's arm, a medium sized firearm appearing on the outside of it. "Now!"
    Bullets shot toward the girl in white, just as the Flamethrower that other Mecha shot out past by them. "I going with this! She doesn't seem like she's on...the good side..."

[​IMG]

"Yes Sir!" Trish saluted, preparing for work. This is what she lived for- the behind the scenes action, the rushing around, the helping out the people in battle. It was the best job in the world.
    ...Well, to Trish it was anyway.

~

[​IMG]
    "I'm ready." Rei stated simply, clutching at the controls a bit tighter. "Ready for anything."

~

"Workin' on it!" The girl now known as 'Black' cried, desperately trying to take control of the Mecha. It wasn't long before they reached the surface, then what.....Yes! They would be up there, ready to get Genesis!
    "White! I'm going to up there soon~ Just you wait!"

~

"It's Yoko. Yoko is my name. I never introduced myself, did I?" The girl smiled, her extensive hair wafting eagerly in the wind.

"Come to think of it..." Simon started, getting cut of by the other boy resting an arm on his head.

"I'm Kamina," The older lad introduced, a finger on those ridiculous uh, interesting glasses of his. "And this is Simon!"

"Nice to meet ya!" Yoko chirped, her bust suddenly wiggling, revealing a small brown pig-mole with great round eyes. "Ummm...what is this little furry thing that has been hiding out in my clevage?"

Simon chastized the Pig Mole, his hands tightening ever so slightly at the controls while Kamina muttered something about a tasty morsel hiding in between more tasty morsels, Yoko ignoring him as she the wind around her changed.

"Hey, is it just me, or are we falling?" She demanded.

Kamina commanded the younger lad to do something, sending the boy into a desperate state.

"I don't know how!" Simon cried, jabbing at random buttons as he tried to stop them. "....It's no use...."

"....Great."

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"We're falling! Try to hold on tight!" Kamina instructed, just as Simon pulled on the controls, causing the canopy to enevlope the trio once more.

Bam! The tiny Gunmen Lagann made quite the explosion; the canopy broke, dust billowed up at least ten feet into the sky, and the group scattered.

"Talk about a rough reception..." Kamina groaned, his head resting on a sharp rock.

Yoko kept silent as the younger lad agreed, suddenly realizing where his own head lay. Simon then shot up, the boy's vision filled with Yoko's solid amount of cleavage. He stammered 'Sorry' a couple of times, Yoko only replying with a mysterious grin. But seconds later, her expression turned into a panic. Simon's mimicked hers as she clutched the boy around the neck and pulled him back into her chest, grimancing. Two large shadows blocked out the group, white teeth revealed as two low chuckles made Yoko shiver.

"Oh, great! Out of the frying pan and in the fire."

OOC: Such a colourful post....0_0

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Swooping in above Rokkaidon alongside Blue~Bird, Guy studied the area around him with both sensor and eye, trying to distinguish anything from out of the ordinary. As it turned out; it was incredibly easy to do so because of the massive silver machine that stood directly in his path.
    Swerving out of the way just in time, Guy thought it best to take it on directly while the others took care of any smaller units.
    "Fusion!" his voice echoed out, the machine flashing briefly with light before it transformed into GaoFar once again, landing in front of the demonic-looking machine, which was still at least ten meters or more taller than him.
    "GaoFar!" he yelled, as always, the mechanoid's hand glowing with the G symbol of the G-Stones.

OOC: For those that didn't see it last time, here's the video of GaoFar's transformation;
    [video=youtube;PaP0ZN3pMwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaP0ZN3pMwA[/video]

Bringing out the Phantom Claws that were attached to the mechanoid's wrists, Guy attacked, but to no avail. The claws simply couldn't cut through the AT Field that the silver Eva was emitting.
    "Damn it...!" he muttered as the machine's arms continued to push on the field. "Break, damn it, break!"

"You aren't who I'm looking for. Please go away." the pilot stated bluntly to his Eva's opponent, finally taking the huge riot shield it wore on its back off, and equiping it to its right hand.
    "You really won't break it." he said again, before smacking GaoFar into a building directly next to itself.

~

What in the hell--?!
    The girl didn't manage to finish her thoughts before the Skeeter slammed down and blasted its flames in her direction. There was no time to dodge both parts of the attack...

Suddenly, the steel-gray form of Genesis burst from the ground, intercepting the brunt of the attack and knocking the Skeeter back a few yards, though not much more, since the machine was much lighter and around six meters shorter than its counterpart.
    "Black?" the girl asked, before something even less expected happened. The black-clad girl was ejected from her place in the machine's cockpit, straight out of its back and towards her twin, sending them both careening towards the ground. The mech had apparently rejected her as a pilot of its own volition, but showed no signs of slowing even now.

~

"Cruz? CRUZ?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
    Those were the words she heard, even through her hazy, hatred-clouded senses.
    He was right; there was no time for hate right now. She broke off her charge on the Gundam, veering suddenly towards the silver Eva Unit, broadcasting on all frequencies a single sentence;
    "All allied units; focus attacks on the hostile Eva!"
    Her words had authority in them. The kind of authority that convinced people to follow her orders despite being unknown to most of them.
    Inwardly, Marida only hoped that they could delay the enemy until NERV's backup arrived.

~~~

"Okay, let's get this over with." Shinji muttered, his Eva taking a crouching position alongside Ayanami's, which did the same.
    "...launch!" the voice called, as the umbilical cables detached from the spines of both Evas, and they both took off at a sprint towards Rokkaidon.
    If there's anyone left to save, let us be able to save them. Shinji found himself thinking.
    That's right... together with Eva we can save people. From those Angels, from anything.
    Me and Ayanami... we'll save them.

~~~

[​IMG]

Dreaming.
    That's what Papa always said Nono was doing when I talked to him about being a pilot.
    He said "That's not the life meant for you." That I should stay there, in the cold village with him.
    But that's not true. Nono is meant to be a pilot, she knows it.
    So Nono left the village. It was at night, when everybody was asleep. With nothing but the clothes I wore, I ran away, sneaked onto a freight train, and was gone.
    Nono works here now. Washing dishes for the Beastmen here in this restaurant.
    The Beastmen say they don't like humans, that "they don't belong here on the surface" like they do, but they let me stay. They say that because I came from somewhere else, I can't do what the humans here do, and that means I can stay.
    But one day... Nono will become a pilot, just like she told Papa.
    She'll become a Nonoriri.

Crack!
    The plate had split again; straight down the middle. Perfectly symmetrical.
    "Uwah..." the pink-haired girl sighed aloud. "I've been defeated by gravity once again..."
    She looked around at her days work, and then sighed, again.
    "Â¥720 per hour for six hours... minus the five plates I broke today... for a days work..."
    She counted the numbers on her fingers for a moment as she wiped down the bar, before her face fell, and she cried out in distress.
    "Only ¥220!"
    She tightened her fists, and pouted angrily, her eyes closed as she growled;
    "Cursed Newton... I'll get you!!"
    She slammed a fist down on the bar... which launched an apple from beside her high into the air, which she just barely managed to catch.
    "I'll pick up your apples, so can you just undo that 'gravity' thing?" she whined, before taking a bite out of the caught apple.

"Pay up." the boss said bluntly to her, holding out her hand.
    "For the apple. ¥150."
    "Nyu...! Now my pay for today is only ¥70!"
    Which was actually more than she had managed the day before.

~~

Lagann began digging with its hands, its canopy now deployed over the three pilots inside; Yoko, Kamina, and Simon, the latter of which was terrified out of his wits again.
    "What are you doing?!"
    "Leaving! I'm going back home! I wanna go back to our village!"
    A heavy stomp threw the three of them away harshly, landing on their combined faces.
    "Come on Simon, now's not the time to lose your nerve!"
    "You were doing good before, remember?"
    "But that was just dumb luck before!"
    "Ah, to hell with this! Open the hatch!" Kamina yelled, actually sounding angry for once.
    As Simon obeyed, Kamina drew his NoDashi once more and faced the two oncoming Gunmen.
    "Hey hey hey hey hey! Listen up you walking faces! Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets! He faces forwards, and never looks back! He's manly, he's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on!"

Simon and Yoko could do nothing but stop and stare in awe of his stupidity. He was definitely going to get himself killed the way he kept going on.

"Let's go!"
    As the giant fist slammed down, Kamina simply wasn't there anymore; Lagann running away as fast as it could with him in its hands.
    "What are you doing out there, you're going to get yourself killed!"

Arms folded, Kamina spoke quietly but meaningfully.
    "How long are you going to keep running Simon? We made it to the surface. Now's the time to cast off the boy you used to be, it's now, or never."

As Yoko took several shots, delivering each directly to the nearest Gunman's forehead, Simon cowered. And just a few seconds later, the engine that was carrying them up into the air had cut out, and they fell towards the ground once more.
    "Simon, what's wrong?"
    "It's just not working!" he cried, jerking the controls as the machine landed, surprisingly softly. "I can't do this anymore! You do it, bro!"
    "Simon, what are you--"
    "Would you two quit your squabling?!" the girl suddenly yelled, standing up to take another shot...
    Click.
    She was out of ammo.
    The enemy Gunmen came closer, readying its fist once more... when it was struck with a bullet. And another.
    A whole storm of bullets flew over their shoulders, striking the two Gunmen and forcing them to retreat for a second.

"Yoko! Just keep firing at the one in front, everyone!" the man in charge of the group yelled, as the girl recognised him as Dayakka Littner; the current 'Chief' of their village, who was still fairly young for the job, apparently in his late 20s at most.
    As a beastman hopped out of the now-burning Gunman in front, Kamina and Simon looked on in interest.
    "Something popped out of it."
    "Dyam you stinkin' humans, that's my Gunman! You'll pay for this dyam it!" it yelled as it was picked up by its partner.
    "Keep firing men! Show no mercy!" Dayakka called again, the shots now being focused on the second Gunman, which quickly retreated, yelling something about night time.
    "So that's what's inside those things, eh?" Kamina said, still watching. He was quite interested in it all.

[​IMG]

5. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Gotcha b*tch! and then Carlos's head slammed against the readout sceen that was mounted in front of him, cracking the screen and causing a steady stream of blood to flow down the side of his face. What the hell was that? To his side a gasket blew out blowing hot steam into his face, while waves of heat began emenate from overtaxed fusion engine that was mounted directly behind the Skeeters cockpit. Apparently that last manuever had pushed him and his mech to the limit he needed to find somewhere to hide and let his mech cool down before its reactor began to overheat or even worse start to meltdown.

The heat steadily building up in the cockpit was starting to get to him almost causing him to pass out, but he had a job to do. Grasping his trembling right arm with his left to steady it he urged his fallen mech up to its feet. Activating the ECM system again to hide the Skeeter's presence from enemy sensors Carlos clumsily moved the Packhunter behind a nearby building to hide, and to allow itself and its pilot to recover. Meanwhile Carlos made sure to continue sending data of the battle back to NERV hq, and prayed that their techs would find a way to put it to good use.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Domon leaned away from the ensuing and yet chaotic fight before focusing and channeling his thoughts. "Focus everything you have on the enemy...but what do you do when you have no idea who is friend...or who is foe" he thought looking at all of the machines on the battlefield...but shortly before he could make a conclusion on who was a friend and who was a Foe the Shining Gundam had been knocked forward by a running Mazinger Z with Kouji yelling "Outta my way!" shortly before stopping at the base of the battle and started to prep Mazinger for a Rust Hurricane only for Domon to kick Kouji in the back sending Mazinger to the ground triggering the start of what would be one of those fights. "So you wanted to figght...so be it...GUNDAM FIGHT, READY....." Domon started jumping back and then blasted forward yelling "GOOOOOOO!"

7. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber shifted, giggling. "Heh, that Mech just ejected its pilot!"

"Will ya shut up and move!" Carter moved to a side, squishing the girl against a wall as he took control of the Mech. He veered over to the larger one that slammed GaoFar into a building. "I really hope this is and Eva!"

"You ass!" Amber managed, right before she whipped her legs over the guy. "Trying to pilot my Blue, what's your problem?!"

"Gah!" Carter blushed as Amber sat on his lap, steering Blue away from the Eva.

"If we get into a fight with that, we'll die for sure! And almost killing myself is my job!"
    ~

"Waaaaaaaaaaah!" The girl flew through the air for two seconds and landed on her twin, which sent them falling to the ground. 'Black' then watched the Mecha press on in a random direction, fuming.
    "That....that Mecha! Ooooh, once I get my hands on it! White! Come on! I gotta stop that thing!"

~

"They're Beastmen. They're the things that pilot all the Gunmen. They show up everyday when the sun rises, and leave when it sets." Yoko replied, a grim expression set on her face as she assessed the damage.
    "Why?" Kamina queried, examining the damage with a hand over his sunglasses.
    "I don't know."
    'And honestly, I wish I did.'She thought to herself, her expression falling a tad.

"You've been fighting them all your life?"
    "Yes, I have." Yoko stated simply, turning and walking to the fallen Gunman. "I'll tell you about it later."
    It was obvious that Yoko did not want to talk about this. Heck, who would?

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

By the time Ren had reached the battle field, he noticed the confusing scene in front of him. The Eva must be something else if it takes this many people to defeat a machine. He thought before sending his gundam in the air above it. Eventhough he could use a fully charge buster rifle shot, he could still attack it from above.

~

"Okay, but what the heck is a eva." Allen said after hearing Cruzhad annouced. Luckliy for him it was pretty easy to figure out which one it was sence only one of the mechs here was going on a rampage. Once the GX drew it's beam saber, he flew off towards the Eva.

~

"Akira, remember the contols are the same as when you pilited the Impulse." Zhane said as he landed the launcher strike on the ground. "Don't let the sword siloette cause you any confusion." Without warning, the gundam's giant blaster aimed at the Eva. He could fire yet until he had a clear shot, but hopefull the Eva would catch on until then.

~

"Gotcha." Akira said as the Sword Impulse drew both it's blade and combine them. Once that was set, Akira piloted his moblesuit towards the Eva with the blades held high. this was his first real battle since the day the got the impulse and he wasn't planning on losing.

~

High above the battle field was the Archangel with any sort of backup it could provide. Especially for the Strike and Impulse since they both have a limited amout of energy and unlike Impulse, the Strike can't recharge it's power cell without swictching to another mode.

~

It didn't take much to convice Ichicro to head after the rouge Eva because as soon as Exia drew it's blade, he shot off towards it. "Alright Exia, let's stop this thing before it does some real damage." Placing the blade infront of it, Exia flew towards the Eva even faster now.

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

At last GaoFar was responding once more, pulling itself from the building and preparing to continue the fight.
    Back at HQ, the red light that signaled Guy's request for Final Fusion approval would be flashing rapidly, as Guy made his request known.
    Chief, Trish, or anybody else... just give me Final Fusion...

OOC: Mind's drawing blanks right now. Uh, just go with it, feel free to godmod my characters a little for now, in terms of what kind of attacks they're using... since that's pretty much all they're doing right now.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

The Eva was unphased by the approaching gundams and knocked them all away with out trying. Then his gazed turned to one of the moblie suit's that didn't sttempt close range and lauched itself right for him.

Zhane didn'thave that much time to react with the Eva flying fight at him so he puller the trigger and the launchers Strike blaster fire right at him.

OOC: A little bit of attempted godmodding and a bump all in one. Hopefully this'll will get us back on track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.