|Supernatural: AoA| OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Just reporting a change of picture for Luce. I didn't like the one I had.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

So...I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed this or not. I grew tired of the same old. Conversations with a dead guy is becoming more self torture than entertainment.

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Gaara Sabakuno
    Species: demon
    Powers: Telepathy
    Telekinisis
    Background: Gaara met a silver haired woman in Minnesota only briefly. He's lived in a cabin in an isolated section of woods since he was born. Gaara chose to possess a newborn when he escaped from Hell and thus the child's growth has been slowed drastically. After seeing the silver haired woman, he grew attatched to the woman his Master calls one of his special children.
    Personality: Despite being a demon, Gaara holds a warm and kind disposition, but only for his Master and the silver haired woman. Otherwise, a sort of bipolar condition affects his desicions, making him just another demon with a lust for blood.
    Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/gaara[3].jpg
    Other: Gaara's Master is the Yellow-Eyed Demon, and he occasionally talks to his teddy bear.

3. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

So like, my last post where Tatum asked the question about how do they know what powers they actually have and stuff.. well it got me thinking if Tatum could possibly have another ability that she did not know about? And the reason she didn't know about this is because it works only when she has demon blood in her system, and obviously she's never drunk any before.

Anyway! I was thinking maybe it could have a type of healing ability? Like, her blood was able to heal other people. It's kind of sick, but I dunno. I just wanted to add some spice to her for upcoming posts. They would have to ingest it in order for it to start working. But like, it doesn't make people invincible if they get severely hurt and they drink her blood. It won't heal broken bones, or anything like that. It could basically heal wounds that would require quite a few stitches, and then the ones that would hardly need anything done to them.

So, blood with regenerative abilities. It regens skin at an incredibly faster rate than normal (a few hours as opposed to weeks). And it only works when she has demon blood in her.
    No, I am not looking up X-men and trying to find an ability I like.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I personally wouldn't know about that (Bueno is likely who you were asking anyway XD), but what you said actually raised another question in my mind...
    Would drinking Tatum's blood after she has drunk Demon Blood also have a similar effect that Demon Blood normally does to the drinker?
    I know that might sound crazy, but then again... the very notion of all of this is pretty crazy but awesome (...and kinda sick... but meh. lol)

Hope my wording of that makes sense.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Accepted. I meant to reply earlier, but I kept forgetting ; ; Anyway, if you have a specific plan for Gaara, PM me what it is to make sure it fits well with the RP. I don't want specific details (I want to be surprised, too!), but just the gist. If you don't have a plan, then I have one or two that may work for him, just PM me telling me you need a plan.
    Lol, this will work, but only because I was thinking of something similar. So yeah, that's allowed! We'll knock out kinks with it later on when we actually use this power.

Also, guys, two announcements!
    The first, Machina has been given control over a specific...monster. It's not a major character, but we need a bad guy that isn't Azazel. Mostly because the first season of the show had a very big "Monster of the Week" format and that doesn't work well with RPs. So, his monster will remain mysterious so there won't be an OC so the Acolytes will have to figure it out for themselves. His powers will also be mysterious so when Machina posts something his character does and how it's interacting with others, that's exactly what's happening. This will be more clear once the character's introduced.

The second, if you watch the show, you''ll know that roles play a big part in the show. Each of the two brothers (the main characters) have a special role in the overall story and even minor storylines. Since we have more than two characters, I'll be assigning specific roles for the characters we do have based on the roles in the show. That will place everyone's characters on more equal footing and more enjoyable for everyone. So sometime in the next few days, you'll be getting a PM from me with vague details on what your role will be >>

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Just letting people know.
    I intend to do Alexis's reactions and her story all in one big post. So I'm just gonna give people some time for their character's to react to Luce's story (cause like... holy shít there was a lot to react to... I had chills...) before I make my post.
    I'm ready to post at pretty much anytime, so yeah.

EDIT: I also updated the picture and it's details on Alexis's OC form. So yeah.

7. Doukuro Chaser

a bit slow on posting this but here's my profile since muff monkey hasn't posted in a while. hopefully it wasn't too slow though.

Username: Monochrome
    Name: Sophie Rey
    Power(s): By making eye contact with someone she can access their minds to read them and control not only their thoughts but actions as well, though things too strong may be immune. She can also overload the brain to cause it to shut down. Given enough demon blood and eye contact is no longer needed. There's also premonitions and the ability to freeze things by touch.
    Background: Being blamed for her mother's death brought upon unfair treatment from her father. The abuse left her broken and even when logic said otherwise she blamed herself as well. At the age of fourteen Sophie tried to kill herself only for her father to walk in during. He laughed and said about time and they began to fight. During this fight Sophie yelled die to him which caused him to collapse suddenly. However he remained alive, only brain dead. With her father in a coma and no other family members to claim her she was sent to several foster homes. She kept being switched due to several reasons such as abuse which lead her to try and run away or her attitude that got her sent to another.
    Personality: Though normally calm Sophie suffers from sever from mood swings that can send her into a freezny or cause a break down. The violent outbreaks has hurt many over her years but thanks to it the abuse did finally stop. Wanting to be happy and a more likeable person she tried to find better ways to relieve her stress and it was working until her powers started increasing. The headaches made thinking straight near impossible and she ended up killing someone with her icy touch which lead to a final attempt to run away. This time it worked with many thanks to her mind control power. She become vain since she was able to control everyone up until Lenny. Since she couldn't control his mind she found respect for the guy and now acts curious about everything out there and wishes to learn, moreso than to hunt.
    Appearance: Sophie
    Favorite Weapon: A hunting knife attached to her belt
    Other:

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Monochrome is in~ For everyone else, since muff monkey has seemingly dropped from the RP, Monochrome's character is taking her place. In order to keep things simple, we're assuming that Tatum never existed but Sophie has been in her place the entire time.

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I do hope our beloved creator is going to post soon after the holidays. I'd really hate for this rp to die again...

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, I'm not waiting until after the holidays so much as until school ends (Dec. 13, I think) because I'm really far behind :/ I gave myself one day a week to RP, but usually something happens during that day and I can't get on and then I have to wait a week until I can do it again (a program on my computer has KHV blocked except for Wednesdays). Anyway, sorry for the wait, y'all. I'm posting now<3

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Sorry for the long wait, guys. As you may or may not have noticed, Twilight_Nobody13 has left KHV. As she is a vital part of the RP, I refused to kill her character off. However, no one else can do her character justice so assigning control of Luce (and by extension, Gaara) was also out of the question. I have come up with a scenario that will remove Luce for the moment and if Twilight_Nobody returns, allows an easy way for Luce to be reinvolved as well as keeping Luce out (even permanently, if it comes down to it) for the moment. My post in the actual thread should explain everything, but long story short:
    Guys drove ahead of the girls. Girls were in a car accident without warning and the guys sped back. Luce's car is flipped, Luce is nowhere to be found, and the other girls are unconscious. There is no explanation for what happened. All the girls should know is that a red-haired boy appeared in Luce's car as they were driving and then they wake up in the current scene (car flipped and boys pulling the girls out of the wreck). They should have no memory whatsoever of what happened between the boy's appearance and waking up now.

12. Yashamaru Moogle Assistant

Oh, you guys are really nice. Sorry, I'm intruding... Um, I'm Twilight Nobody 13's...there's supposed to be an underscore somewhere there isn't there? I'm her friend. She told me about this place and how much it meant to her over the past few weeks that I've been able to see her. Twili's been in the hospital for a few days. I heard about her rather angry leaving a while ago and well...after that stuff kinda got out of hand. I've been keeping an eye on her. She's a good girl and I know it would make her happy to come back to this place. Of course, I'd like to join as well...just for a while...to keep an eye on her here. ^^ Thanks for listening/reading. If you have any questions you can message me here...since we share an email. -_-' not the best of ideas...but since I'm the only one who actually uses it... Anywho~ thanks again!

13. Doukuro Chaser

Oh wow I didn't know she was in the hospital. Send her my best wishes please, hoping she is okay. Can't wait to see her back and well. Also nice to meet you too of course.

14. Arch Mana Knight

Well, if you join...we can always kill you off whenever's convenient for you. I'm...er..."second in command" in this RP and it'd be great if she did return. Best wishes for her. I didn't know she was in the hospital and it would be great if she returned if she was ready for it. People are always welcome. I already let Boy Wonder, the RP creator, know about this. So if there's anything that needs to be worked out, we can do it as soon as possible. ^^

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

If she does come back, then I'll gladly welcome her back here. Hope everything turns out well for her.

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh wow, I hope she's okay and I'd love to see her back, she made this rp simply electric. It's nice to meet you too and I look forward to rping with you. I wish her all the best and hope she has reason to smile~

17. Yashamaru Moogle Assistant

That's great. I'll have to let her know when she wakes up, which is every now and then. Oh, good...I guess the right person then to send the message to earlier... I guess that means I should wrack my brain for a minor character. I've watched Supernatural with Twili since it started. Such a fun series...though I called it on the angels.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I apologize for my sudden disappearance and hastily written departure. Do I really have to make an introduction thread? I could just stay in my hole and slowly say hi to people again.

19. Arch Mana Knight

...Well now...this is awkward. Bueno's going to have to talk to you about your characters. We didn't kill them off of course! And introduction threads are for new people and people who've been gone for a really long time. Either way, glad to have you back!

You were in the hospital right? Hope you're feeling better. And that everything's going better than they were.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

I said I would welcome you back with open arms and I will. Glad to have you back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.