The Crossover Sagas

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SmashFan127, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! Hero of Time and I bring to you a crossover of possibly epic proportions....
    [​IMG]
    STORY:
    A barren planet, just bodies of water with different islands and continents, deep in space far away in an empty universe, complete with a solar system and a sun...​
    Somewhere in a space-station above the planet, a meeting was being held.​
    "This does not look good. The encroaching universe has already made its move...something must be done gentlemen! This concerns every last universe and dimension as we know it. The 'Belt' is on the loose, and we can't just sit back and watch.​
    "I have been granted permission to take drastic measures to destroy this monstrosity. We have no choice but to WARP."​
    The figure turned around to walk over to a computer monitor, typing in a few things before hitting a red button on his left.​
    "Several will rise, several will fall...​
    Best of luck on helping them all."​
    After he had rhymed, several warpholes appeared on the planet, the intention of bringing in the people from different universes and dimensions to stop the monstrosity....​
    RULES:
    1. If you haven't already, check out the OOC Thread in the Lounge. It is the place you will need to go to sign up.​
    2. PLEASE! No godmodding! We don't appreciate characters being so powerful they can't ever be stopped.​
    3. Please keep love scenes and language censors on a PG-13 level. If you have a request for Private situations in the RP, do it a private conversation using a system that allows such things.​
    4. You should realize that you cannot kill off another person's character without their permission.​
    5. For starting a boss battle, find a picture of the enemy or character you intend to be the boss, then add big words saying "BOSS". Under that, add a boss subtitle (look it up on tvtropes if you don't know what it is), then add the boss' name. Transparency is optional, but if the picture is good enough, it might be similar to this test: [​IMG]
    6. For something optional on the characters' appearances, write what they are doing during the warping, then get them into the warphole. If they are deceased during the time, the warpholes will bring them back to life.​
    7. Here is the map, courtesy of Myst:​
    [​IMG]
    For rules concerning the Doctor from Doctor Who, I have decided that people can have only one Doctor per user.​
    Feel free to join in via the OOC Thread and come back here to post in the RP. Let your stories continue on into the crossover!​

2. Aelin Best Waifu

It was a slow day at the bar like usual. Tifa was keeping herself occupied by doing various tasks such as cleaning the bar and stocking the cooler, which didn't really need stocked. She had not one customer all day and was getting pretty bored standing around by herself. She was quietly humming to herself When she saw something through the windows on the other side of the bar. It wasn't something you would normally see in the slums in Midgar. She stepped out from behind the bar, heading to investigate. Before she reached the door she decided she better be safe and be prepared. She ran upstairs to find her gloves; tucking them in her back pocket as she approached the door. She peered out a crack in the door and scanned the area, everything seemed relatively calm so she opened the door and stepped outside. In front of her was a weird looking hole, almost like a what she would imagine a black hole would look like, but a lot smaller. She cautiously approached it and examined it as she did she was sucked into the warphole.

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Juliet had gotten up early on this particular day. She awoke earlier than everyone else, finding it the perfect time to sneak near the castle to see her beloved Romeo. She donned her Odin costume, as to not be recogized by anyone else. She exited through the hidden door and quickly left William's theatre. However, as she quickly moved down the steps, near an archway was a strange figure. Having her father's sword hidden by her side, she was ready to draw, but before she could think, she was sucked into the wormhole.

--
    [​IMG]

Ganta Igarashi couldn't take anymore in Deadman Wonderland. Ever since the failed break out, Tamaki had become more strict on the inmates. If it wasn't for his friend Shiro, he would have just died a long time ago. As he left his room for the next Carnival Corpse, he moved automatically, and instead of a hallway, he walked into a portal, sending him away from the world he knew.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

On the top floor of Castle Oblivion sat the Graceful Assassin. Since his defeat at the hands of Sora, he'd been drained of energy and was just now starting to gain it back. He gazed into the crystal orb in the center of the room, allowing him to see other parts of the castle. The halls of the castle were silent and empty, as always. The entirety of the castle was solid white, From the floor to the walls to the urns containing flowers off to the side of the halls. Which were also white. In fact the only burst of color was the occasional black shadow that crawled along the floor. As well as something in the entrance hall. A black tear in the scenery. At first he thought it was a corridor of darkness, but after a moment and no one coming out, he realized small differences between them. 'oh? what's this?'' He thought to himself as he entered a dark corridor he conjured off to the side of the room. As he approached the onyx colored rift, he could now see even more clearly that this was no dark corridor. Once he was withing a few paces of contact, he was drawn into it before he knew what had happened.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Lightning sighed. Pulse, the city she grew up in, was incredibly lonely. She missed her friends and sister. Snow's cocky attitude, Hope's anger toward Snow, Vanille's innocence, Fang's intrusive l'Cie mark examinations, Sazh's Afro, and... Serah's smile. She had gotten separated from them and had no leads as to where they were. "Well, better start looking." She said to herself. As she walked in the direction of where she had first began her journey to save Cocoon, a warphole sucked her in, not even giving her time to think not react.

6. Mysty Unknown

-The Hidden Leaf Village- "Naruto's Curiosity"

Naruto was walking along in the Hidden Leaf Village. The area was finally rebuilt after the battle between he and Pain. Naruto went to the carving of his father, also known as the Fourth Hokage. There was no one else there, except for the beast inside of him known as Kurama the Nine-tailed Fox. Naruto looked up at the carving with a grin on his face admiring the things his father did to save Naruto himself and the Leaf Village. While taking in the moment, a portal appeared in front of him. "This is, weird? I feel like, I must go inside. Something is calling me in..." Naruto walked into the portal like a zombie. He breached onto the other side. "Naruto, be careful. I feel danger here."...

-The Demon World- "Kurama's Encounter"

Kurama breathed in to smell the sent of the roses around him. It was a typical day; he was picking seeds for his weapons and killing any demon that tried to harm him or his plants. A hoard of demons tried to once again kill him to earn a title of being the one to kill Yoko Kurama. "Do not pick a rose without looking at where its thorns are first. You will surely be cut if you are not careful. Rose Whip." A large vine appeared from a rose Kurama pulled from the ground cutting all of the demons in his path. Before finishing, a portal appeared below him causing him to fall into another universe.

-Orochimaru's Hideout- "Sasuke's Discovery"

A sound of terror could be heard through the passageways of the hideout. A shinobi covered in blood with multiple wounds layed there in front of the boy who had just killed him for his secrets. "I can see anything you throw at me. My Sharinngan makes sure of that. Yet you still believe you had a chance." Sasuke walked toward the lab where Orochimaru had done many of his tests on shiobi including Sasuke. He pulled out a scroll that had descriptions on how to use a new form of his eye Jutsu. Beofe he had the chance to study this item, Sasuke was pulled in by a strong force. A portal opened up behind him sucking him in.

-The Demon World- "Toguro's Side Quest"

Togura was sitting in the Mountains of the Demon World waiting for his chance to strike the human world. He was not showing any power at this point in time. He was conserving his max potential for the day he needed it. "This is really boring waiting for a challenger to oppose me." A dark portal appeared in front of Toguro. "Well, this could be promising. Why not discover some fun." Toguro walked into the portal willingly looking for a fight.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As Lea arrived in Radiant Garden, he decided to check on how Dilan and Even were doing. All of a sudden, a wormhole appeared behind him, sucking him into it.

Lea: "What the-"

--------------------------

As Altaïr sat in his former master's chair, pondering about the events that had passed, staring at the artifact known as the Apple in his hand, a wormhole appeared in front of him, sucking him in.

Altaïr: "What is this sorcery?!"

-----------------------

Early morning in the skies over Ponyville, Rainbow Dash was practicing her moves as usual, when all of a sudden, she flew right into a wormhole that appeared right in front of her.

---------------------

Xion was chasing after a lonesome Shadow heartless in Wonderland, and struck it down fairly quickly.

Xion: "Whew, another mission taken care of. I better hurry to Twilight Town. The guys might be waiting for me."

Suddenly, a wormhole appeared right under her and sucked her in.

Xion: "Ahhhhhh!!!!"

-------------------

After being swallowed by the Kraken, Captain Jack Sparrow found himself alone in Davy Jones's Locker with his ship, the Black Pearl. With absolutely nothing going on in his mind, he suddenly spots a wormhole in front of him.

Capt. Jack Sparrow: "What's this?"

In a split second, Sparrow was sucked right into the wormhole.

-----------------

After dropping Adam off to his own timeline for punishment of what he tried to do in Satellite 5, the 9th Doctor and Rose Tyler sat down inside the TARDIS.

9th Doctor: "Next time, only I pick who joins us. We can't afford someone like Adam breaking the laws of time."

Rose Tyler: "I really am sorry about this Doctor. I never knew he was going to do such a thing."

9th Doctor: "Don't worry about it, there are worse things that could've happened. So, where do you want to go now?"

Rose Tyler: "Well, I was thinking of seeing my father-"

Suddenly, the TARDIS starts to shake uncontrollably.

Rose Tyler: "Doctor, what's going on?!"

9th Doctor: "A wormhole is sucking us in! Hang on!"

-----------------

In Asgard, Thor was walking through the hallways of the palace, reminiscing recent events that led to the capture of his brother Loki on Earth. Suddenly, a wormhole appeared right in front of him.

Thor: "What?"

Before he knew it, Thor was sucked right into it.

---------------

Over at a public park in the Los Angeles area, Bruce Banner, was sitting under a shade, reading a newspaper, with many articles still discussing the events in New York City that he was a part of. He then noticed a boy close by getting sucked by a wormhole and calling out for help. Banner rushed towards the boy, pushed him aside, and got sucked himself.

---------------

IN the planet Felucia, Obi-Wan Kenobi was watching reinforcements of the Clone army marching forward, thankful that there haven't been many casualties today. All of a sudden, a clone trooper called out to him.

Clone Trooper: "Master Kenobi, watch out!"

Before the Jedi Master was able to respond, he was sucked into a wormhole.

---------------

King Mickey, along with Yen Sid, was waiting for Riku to arrive with a "special guest" Yen Sid ordered him to bring. A wormhole then appeared , sucking both Yen Sid and the King towards it.

Yen Sid: "What in the blazes is this thing?"

King Mickey: "I'll find out!"

Mickey then jumped into the wormhole, which disappeared and left Yen Sid with a worried look.

-----------------

In the gardens of Fynn, Firion was admiring the roses that were planted after the rebellion's victory over the empire. Just then, a wormhole appeared right behind him and started sucking him in.

Firion: "Huh?"

---------------------

Over at the Keyblade Graveyard, Master Xehanort was training his apprentice Vanitas, preparing for the big battle that lay ahead with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. Suddenly, they both notice a wormhole right in front of them.

Vanitas: "Master, what is that?"

Sensing the immense power of the wormhole, Master Xehanort grinned.

Master Xehanort: "Power. That's what it is. Let us join it, and see the wonders that lie before it."

Vanitas nodded, and they both go through it.

--------------------

Davy Jones was alone in his room, worried about the fate of his heart after finding the Dead Man's Chest to be empty, and thinking of his love, Calypso. Without a warning, a wormhole appears behind him and sucks him in before he can say a word.

--------------------

Voldemort was sitting alone in a room, hoping the plan to kill Dumbledore succeeds. This day has been planned for so long, the thought that the one wizard he feared would die made Voldemort very anxious. A wormhole then appeared right in front of him.

Voldemort: "What kind of magic is this?"

He held out his wand towards it, sensing the power of the wormhole, then smiled.

Voldemort: "Amazing..."

Without hesitation, Voldemort rushed quickly into the wormhole.

--------------------

Braig was on top of a building in The World that Never Was, waiting for Sora to arrive from the realm of dreams. Everyone was waiting for him. Right behind him, a wormhole formed and surprised him.

Braig: "What in the world?"

The wormhole then sucked him right in.

---------------------

Count Dooku was sleeping in his room, as the next day was going to be a big one. The Separatists were going to invade Coruscant. His master had ordered that everything must go according to plan, and the Count would never allow this battle to be a victory for the Republic. Dooku started sensing something of enormous power over him. Before he could react, he was sucked right into a wormhole.

----------------------
    [DOUBLEPOST=1348722756][/DOUBLEPOST]In the outskirts of Agrabah, Jafar, along with his parrot Iago, was waiting for a man who promised him the second half of the key to the Cave of Wonders.

Iago: "Yeesh, what's taking the guy so long?!"

Jafar: "Patience Iago. Good things come to those who wait. What's that?"

Jafar notices a wormhole forming right in front of him.

Iago: "Uhhh, that doesn't look safe. Tell ya what. I'll meet you back at the palace, then you can tell me all about the Cave of Wonders."

Iago flew away in a hurry, angering Jafar, who getting sucked by the wormhole.

Jafar: "Get back here you pathetic bird!"

The wormhole then completely sucked Jafar before he could say another word.

8. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

The 11th doctor was running around his TARDIS pushing buttons as the police box was spinning through the time vortex. River song was also pushing buttons much to the doctors annoyance. "River I know how to fly my TARDIS, without your help" he said pushing more buttons. "Oh you do? So your purposely making us lose control and end up who knows when?" chuckled River pushing more buttons. "Hey, Is it my fault some kind of wormhole opened up in the time vortex and we are falling through it?" the docter snapped. "Well it could be worst, you could be wearing a fez." said River. "Hey now fez's are cool, just like bowties." said the doctor. River laughed "whatever you say sweetie." They both stopped pushing buttons and pulling levers and looked at each other for a minute, before a crash knocked them both off their feet. The doctor got up and then helped river back on to her feet. "We lost all control that we had and now have no chance of escaping. Hang on River" He then yelled one last word " Geronimo!! !"

9. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

-Planet Gunsmoke-

It had been one day after Vash's return to the insurance girls after fighting Knives. He was walking around town and he was certain that due to the decision made by the law to drop the $$60,000,000,000 (sixty-billion double dollar) bounty on his head, it would give him peace.

Before he could take another step, however, he was suddenly lifted off the ground and into a wormhole, screaming like a girl as he disappeared...

-Barren Planet in another universe-

As the wormhole appeared, Vash was sent flying out, sliding on the ground and still screaming. As the screaming died out, he reached his arm out saying, "Oh man, what a rush! I feel like my heart's about to jump out of my chest any minute now!"

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Merlin's Table: New Discovery~

Merlin had been sitting at a table located on a cliff surrounded by trees with his hands clentched together thinking about the future of his world and the long road ahead for his friends in defeating the evils that were simply refered to as Nox Decious and The Darkness. "Yes, things are going prcisely as planned. Soon this world will be at peace" Merlin said to himself calmly before he started to hear a strange sound from nearby. Turning his head he noticed an odd wormhole had appeared some distance away on a tree.

"Oh my, what in the world is this supposed to be" Merlin asked himself as he got up from his table and slowly walked towards the tree with a peaked interest. As he got closer he started to feel the powers of the wormhole sucking in small bits of twigs and leaves until he was flung into the portal.

~Dark Forest: The Wizard and The Darkness~

Nox Decious was walking through the Dark Forest looking for his enemies and his brother to mecilessly kill so he could control the world. Walking beside him was his ever-so "obediant" creation, The Darkness who was looking around for one person in particular that he wanted to behead with his beam sword. The two of course weren't paying attention and quietly fell into the wormhole that had appeared in their way.

~Peach's Castle: What in the world is THAT!?~

Mario and Luigi were running as quickly as they could through Princess Peach's Castle passing theough all the various hallways with blue skies and white coulds painted on them. The duo of brothers then opened a large set of double doors that had a nice shade of red to them before running into a large pink throneroom where it seems that another wormhole had showned itself right in the middle of the room. Looking around the two saw Princess Peach sitting away from the hole looking right at it with various Toads standing as far back as possible.

"Okay, mind if I ask the following...WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?" Luigi asked in his usual italian toungue as he looked towards the wormhole in question. "Well, we're not entirely sure what is it. This thing just appeared here and I thought maybe you two knew what this was, that's why I called you two here" Peach explained as he blue sapphire eyes switched their gaze from the hole to Luigi.

Mario looked at the hole for a minute or two before he started to walk over to it as it reminded him of the black holes from when he was in space. As soon as he got close however he started to fly towards it uncontrollibly. "MARIOOOOOOO!!!!" Luigi yelled in terror as he saw his brother fly towards the hole with no idea what it was, he immediatly grabbed Mario's leg to try and stop him adding "Mario! You don't know what's in there! YOU COULD DIE!". Luigi then gave a sheepish grin as he had actually managed to stop his brother...that was until Peach was sent flying towards him and knocked him into the hole sending all three to who knows where.

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Ganta obliviously fell through the darkness into the strange unknown world. His eyes widened, searching through the darkness. The first thing that crossed his mind was Shiro, and how he wished that she was there with him. As he searched through the new world, he saw a strange figure through the darkness.

"Is anybody there," he called out.

[​IMG]

The dark figure simply kept walking, walking elegantly through the path. Her skirt fluttered with every step as she gripped onto the kitchen knife in her right hand. She appeared dazed, and talked to herself. Her voice was soft and sweet, just like a regular high schooler's.

"Well, isn't this interesting. It appears that my data has been hijacked from the world I once knew and reconfigured with the old one. I wonder what kind of power this is; it's obviously greater than that of the Data Overmind. Oh we'll, I can find out later, but I guess it's good to practice my skills, I case someone tries to delete me."

Suddenly, the blue haired girl started running with the knife in her hand, towards Ganta.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~The Field: Lightning's Calling~

Lightning awoke in a field. She stood up slowly. "Ugh... What happened... Why does my head hurt so much?" she held the side of her head. "Wonder if anybody I know is here..." she wandered around, looking for any signs of life. Suddenly, she recalled everything that had happened in the war of the gods, as if... She had to. As if... She had to lead once more. "So, I have to lead the Warriors of Harmony, eh? Is that what I'm doing here?" shrugging off the thought, she kept looking.

13. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    As Vash heard Ganta calling out, he couldn't help but notice someone else running with a knife in her hand. Realizing the boy might die, Vash grunted, pulled out his revolver, and aimed to shoot the knife out of Ryoko's hand. He then ran towards Ganta.

"Are you alright, kid?"

14. Mysty Unknown

-The Field- "The Shocking Kurama Encounter"

Naruto looked around to see a large field. "This place is so calm. Why does it feel dangerous?" Naruto walked to see an unconcious body laying on the ground. The red headed demon Kurama lay there not knowing what had happened to him. Naruto ran to him and shook him to wake up. "Wake up, you!"

Kurama awoke. He looked into Naruto's eyes and looked confused. "Why hello there. You have a similar feelings to my own. You are infused with the spirit of a fox."

"I am Naruto Uzumaki and the fox you probably sense is the Nine-Tails known as Kurama. He lives inside me granting me power."
    "You... you are the demon fox that lives in the world after this one. I am honored to meet you."
    "Oddly enough my name is also Kurama, I am a lot more peaceful now then I was in my past. I have tamed myself but can still pack a punch when it is needed"

Naruto stood there confused. He looked out to see a figure ahead. She was a girl with pink hair. "Heeeeey, Lady!" Naruto, and Kurama ran to meet her.

-Final Fortress- "The Dark Organisation"

Sasuke fell into a large tower in a new planet. Along side him, Toguro walked through his portal to this new place. They both looked at each other sensing the darkness in each others hearts. Without even saying a word the two began to laugh demonically.

"You are strong child. I can see just from those eyes you are at my level of strength. I respect that. The darkness in you is as well intimidating."
    "I can agree with you. We seem to be in a new world. This tower fortress seems to be a good place to appear."
    "It does seem to be a great place. I think we could take this world. We could make this place are base of operations."
    "I agree. Let us call this partnership The Dark Organisation."

Toguro and Sasuke shook hands. This new bond would hopefully be unstoppable. They would need more members with great abilities and strength to join. They both knew that if they came from other dimension, heroes must have come as well.

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Streets of Europe~

A young male wearing a red jacket and carrying a backpack was walking along the streets of a peaceful city that returned to normal after defeating a madman who wanted to erase Duel Monster's creation by killing Pegasus and woudl of succedded had it nto been for a Duelist fo the Future, Yusei tiem slipping and gathering the male and the King of Games himself and creating a team-up to save the world, now that was over, he had to look forward tot he future and hopefully, meet his friends once again

"What can I say? Synchro Summoning sounds cool!" The male stated before taking note of something unusual in a crevice of a two buildings, it seemed to be a wormhole, much like the spilt sin Dimensions the male was familar with.

"I can sense a enromous energy coming from that Jaden." A humanoid figure though see though and invisble to others thean thsoe who are chosen by Duel Monsters, it was Yubel as Jaden nodded before he walked carefulyl towards it, but by mere condeince, eh tripped and without anythign to stop him, he was sucked into the wormhole before awaking ina field and he forced hismelf up, noting hsi belongings stayed with him, Duel Disk as well.

"Is this...one of the other Dimensions?" Jaden asked to himself, eyes narrowing and he stood up and his spiritual companion shook her head. "i can't sense any Duel Monsters being in the area, but next time, watch where you're stepping." Yubel berated and Jaden sheepishly rubbed his hair but took ntoe of figures in the distance, a ladya nd two males. "Maybe they know something." he said under his breath and started walking towards teh group.

~Amestris~

A certain braided blonde was in the library, researching feverishly, tkaing notes, this was Edward Elric, a State Alchemist that obtained his license at the mere age of 12, he was working in the library for more infomation on Xingese's alchemy or rather, trying but so far, nothing was coming from it, his younger brother, Alphonse was somewhere else in the Library but little did the Alcchemist know, a Wormhole had opened underneath the chair he sat on and he dropped through it without anyone noticing and the next thing he knew, he woke up and sat on a broken chair and he stood up, dusting off his red coat.

"Now where the hell am I?" he asked himself and he sighed, it seemed karma was always out to get him. "Better take a look around and see if there's anyoen who will help me get back home." he complained lowly to himself.

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Near The young ninja and ridiculously muscular man, another wormhole opened, a figure in a solid black coat stepped out gracefully, with the hood drawn up as to hide his face. He looked from side to side, his lack of information as to where he was obvious. Nevertheless, a cool air surrounded him as he turned his gaze to the other two, sensing their power. He remained silent and waited for one of them to speak.

~~Desert in Egypt~~

There, in the middle of seemingly endless dunes of sand, strode a lone figure. His hair was spiky and bright golden, like the light of the sun. Once one of the most powerful beings in all creation, he was now trapped on the mortal plane in the form of a human. A drop of sweat ran down the side of his head. He was accustom to heat, but not in this form. Even still, he pressed on. Where he was going remained a mystery to him. He simply wandered, until something appeared before him, a black rift in the sands. Beyond it lied either salvation or condemnation. In either case, his only choice was to enter through it. As he stepped through, He emerged in a field, landing on one knee and his foot. As he rose to his feet, something caught his eye. A young human in a red jacket that seemed to be running towards something, but more so than that, was what stood next to him. A creature of his own kind. Yubel. This took him by mild surprise as he walked calmly toward the two.

17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ganta u froze when he heard Vash's words. He smiled, happy to find an ally. "Yeah, thanks," he answered. He bit his thumb, drawing blood to activate his Branch of Sin. "TAKE THIS!" He fired a Ganta Gun blood clot at Ryoko, but she jumped in the air, dodging the attack.

Ryoko turned to the strange man, still smiling at him. "Well, well, it looks like I have some formidable prey. While I'd rather this be a fair fight, I don't have time for weaklings like you." As she spoke, she attempted to reconstruct the data of the area they were in to create a better playing field for herself. Unfortunately, she was unsuccessful. She picked up a rock from the floor and was able to change its data into a military knife. "Well, well, this world is interesting indeed."

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Tifa emerged on the other side of the wormhole in an open field, where she was exactly was a mystery to her. There were a few other people around, but no one she knew. "Did they all get here the same way I did" She thought. She decided not to approach anyone yet. She observed the area and dusted herself off since when she came out of the wormhole she fell to the ground. "This is certainly a change from my normal routine.* She thought as she began to wonder.

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~The Field: It's raining Plumbers! [and a Princess]~

Mario, his brother, and Peach were sent shooting out of a wormhole located directly in the sky overlooking the field. "Well, looks like we made it out of that wormhole with no major bumps and bruises" Luigi explained smirking before Mario said calmly "Luigi, look down..."

Luigi turned his head down noticing the grassy field and small specks of people as he said "Oh, it's just a field full of people and we're in the sky looking down.." before realizing that the three were standing on midair...and started to plummet down to the ground below with Luigi freaking out. "Mario! You better have a plan to get us out of this one...or else we're going to be pancakes!" Luigi explained as he had a gloved hand on his hat keeping it from flying off. "Don't worry Bro, I always come prepared for any possible situation." Mario said before he pulled out what appeared to be two orange and yellow mushrooms with propellers on them from his overalls.

Mario tossed one of them to Luigi before eating the other mushroom causing his body to flash white for a few moments, when the light vanished Mario was wearing an all-red outfit with blue shoes, a red helmet, and a yellow propeller on top of it. Luigi then followed suit as he glowed white for a moment gaining the exact same look but with a green motif.

"Now then, grab the Princess and hang on. Peach I'm going to need you to open your dress up like a parachute" Mario explained as he grabbed Peach's gloved hand while Luigi grabbed the other hand. "What? Mario I don't know what you mean...but okay!" Peach yelled aloud before the bottom of her pink dress suddenly opened up like a parachute. Combined with the Propeller Suits the trio's fall started to greatly slow down as they gently landed on the ground near some others.

As they landed Luigi smirked again as he said "That's my brother! Always managing to do the impossible. Good Idea you had there Mario to slow us down". Mario then turned to face his brother before sheepishly grinning and rubbing his head as he added "Hey, you deserve as much credit as me. After all without you we would have become literally pancakes"

Peach then started to wipe the dust off of her pink dress before she noticed the group of people nearby. She had walked over to them while Mario and Luigi were having a discussion before she waved and said to them "Erm, Hello. Would you happen to know where we are at by any chance?"

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Lightning heard someone call to her. "Hm? Are you talking to me?" she asked Naruto. She then saw Peach come over to them. "No... I don't know where in the name of Etro we are..." she looked over and saw Tifa in the distance. "It's Tifa..." she thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.