The Curious Case of the Missing Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by ArosFarron, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv saw that everyone was now occupied, and so he slipped away from sight for a bit. By slipped away from sight, I really mean he left everyone to there own occupations whilst he went to talk with Tasha, but first, a drink. He went over to the drink table and overheard some arguements, of course, about wealth and such, so he promptly left them to it. Sitting down in a chair next to hers, trying to think of something to say... so he said the first thing that came to his mind. "Hi Tasha... don't know if you remember me, but, I suppose you must have to accept the invitation... right?" Well, there's been worse starts to conversasions... right?

2. NYAN CAT =^_^= Destiny Islands Resident

Amy reluctantly took the hand of Nagisa. "Amy. Nothing fancy or unique but quite original." Amy then crossed her arms and waited for her response. 'I really dont like people like this. Acting all goody-go-lucky in your face one moment, and then plunging your heart down the next.' Amy thought while looking around to see if there were a stange way out from talking to this woman. Still, deep inside, Amy felt a twinge of suspicion and refused to get in close contact with anybody.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha was slightly startled when Rimdalv came and sat next to her. She figured there were a lot of more important people around here that he would know better and prefer to talk to. When Rimdalv asked if she remebered him she had to think a bit about where they first met. She know that they have been friends for a few years but they never talked much. "Yeah, I remeber you but it has been awhile since we last spoke. How are you doing?" If she was going to start a conversation with anyone here why not Rimdalv, so far he was the only one she could stand.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

"oh uh..heh yeah...forgot about that.." quielty said it to herself. Its been around 13 years since that date and has a faint memory of it. She doubts it even meant anything to them but Afina always had some bit of feelings for him. As she's walking in and looking around she tries to see if there's anyone that she might know, that way she won't have to be awkwardly standing around to wait for something interesting to happen. "don't know you..or you...definitely not you...aaaannnnd guess there's no one..." Afina said with a sigh. Grabbing a drink from a table she then leans on the wall not far yet not close to the other guests and tries to listen in on their conversations if she could.

5. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv nodded his head. "Yeah... it has been a while, hasn't it? I'm doing fine, thanks." He then decided to make one point very, very clear.
    "Listen... I know you may not be the richest person here, but the only thing I've got to say on that is this." He leaned towards her a little. "Screw them. I'd prefer to talk to someone like you than any of those others - infact, I'd prefer to talk to you than most people here." He gave her a smile and leaned back - boy that felt good. It felt like he'd just gotten something off his chest, and ain't that the truth. "So... erm... anyway, how are you doing?" Well, so far, things looked like they were going good. His mother occupied half the guests, and the rest occupied eachother and themselves. Of course he'd have to go out and play 'greet the guests' at somepoint, but for now, he didn't think he'd have to. Besides, as he said, he'd much rather talk to her than any of the others.

Let's see, who else had arrived... Afina? Oh, boy. Memories of that date still lingered in his head. He'd rather forget it happened and just be friends with her, which he didn't mind at all. There was Amy. Yeah... the first time he met her, his hand had accidently gone down her dress. That was awkward... funny, but awkward. There was William, of course, in all his glory. He was another who had to make his own fortune - one of the reasons Rimdalv liked the guy and was happy to have him as a friend. It looks like the party was filling up pretty good.

6. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Seeing Rimdalv William got up and walked over to him, waiting until he was done talking to the girl he was sitting next to. "There's the birthday boy, Your present is out in my car a vintage guitar don't know if you like it but if you don't its worth a couple thousand." I don't recognize anyone here but I seen so many faces anymore. "You to seem busy so I will talk to you later." William smiled and moved back to his seat and began to fill out more paperwork

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha smiled at the comment about Rimdalv wanting to talk to her more than anyone else here. At least one person here liked her and wanted to talk to her. She waited for the man that approched them to finish talking before she answered Rimdalvs question. "I am good, really busy with work and school but good"

8. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv nodded at William who appropiately left. He did like guitar's. Then he turned his attention back to Tasha. "Well, I'm glad to hear that Tasha."
    Damn, she had a lovely smile... should he ask her...no, bad idea. "Tasha." He said randomly. "... I like that name, it's a nice name. Better than mine, at least." He smiled at her, and then he sighed. 'There is no way she'd go for me. Ever. She's... just...'

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Do not be silly dear," Nagisa said, "All name's are fancy in their own way."

10. NYAN CAT =^_^= Destiny Islands Resident

Amy shiffted uncomfortabley. "Uhhuh. Look, I gotta go take care or something. My hair is all discombobulated." Amy nods and starts off to the restroom to fix her hair and make-up. 'That women looked as if she would belong in the Amityville Horror. I knew these people looked suspicious but, wow, thats just too much.' Amy thought as she entered the bathroom and locked to door.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha smiled as she said "thank you. I like your name too, it is unique. I have never hear of anyone else with your name before, and thats a good thing. I am sure that there are hundreds of other Tashas around." Besides that she didn't know what to say. She wasn't good at holding out long conversations simply because she wasn't sure waht to talk about and the other person would get disracted and leave. At least she was making an effort to maintain this conversation.

12. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv smiled a bit. She likes my name? He smiles a bit more at her. "Thanks... it's nice to hear you say that."
    He looked around, the party was going along nicely... it wouldn't hurt to talk with her for a bit longer. He suddenly decided 'screw it'. "Can I just point out that I am horrible at holding conversasions?" He said in a joking tone. "I usual let the other person talk and occasionally I say something... I mean, I do listen and all... but..." He smiled awkwardly. "Erm... anyway... what kind of... music do you like?"

13. Aelin Best Waifu

"Thats ok." Tasha relpied laughing a bit. "I am too. I do the same thing as you do usually." It brought a bit of releif to know that she wasn't the on;y one that was bad with conversations. "As for the music that I like, I like Evanessance, and Paramore. Stuff like that. How about you? What kind of music do you like?" She always fear judgement about the kind of music she liked, especially from people like this. But she felt confortable enough around Rimdalv to actually be honest with him.

14. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv was relieved to hear that she did the same. Then he heard about Evanescence and stuff... and his heart just went crazy. "Really? Well..." he then decided to go for a bit of a pun. "That's woke me up inside." He laughed a bit. He didn't know what it was about her, but he felt comfortable when he was around her, a feeling he hasn't felt in a long time, one which he'd thought he'd forgotten. She was just like him. He didn't care about how wealthy her family was or how much money she had. These things mattered little to him. The feeling he was having, he now remembered it's name. I believe the name we're looking for is 'love'. "In other words," he continued "I like that type of stuff as well. My favourite so far is Linkin Park."

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha was relieved to hear that he didn't mind the kind of music that she was into, infact he actually liked it. "Yeah, they are good too." Not sure where to go next with the conversation, Tasha decided to stick to music as a topic. "So do you play anything. I heard that guy earlier mention he bought you a guitar, can you play it?" She had always been interested in playing music, she wasn't overly good at it but she tried. She enjoyed listening to other people play the songs that she couldn't and watching what cords they played and such.

16. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

William got up from his seat leaving his briefcase sitting on the chair. He went over and poured himself a drink. What to do he thought, he could head out and get Rimdalv 's guitar but decided to talk to someone first. He looked around the room.

17. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

He nodded. "Erm... I mean, I don't know that much... but I could show you what I know... wait here." With that, he went off to get his Acoustic Guitar.
    His room wasn't the cleanest... and it took him a while to find his guitar, but he found it. It was an acoustic, and well tuned - as he took the time to test that out. Then he hurried back to Tasha. He sat down. "I found it." He said laughingly. "It was buried in my mountain of things... but, hey, that's what my room is like." After the joking, he breathed. "Fair warning... I'm not that good at Guitar... at least, I don't think so." He started to think of a song to play.
    In all reality, Aragorns waited for Cloud to post before he had Rimdalv perform said song.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha looked around the room while Rimdalv went to get his guitar. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, entertaining eachother. She felt a bit bad because no one else really had gotten the chance to talk to the man that this whole party was for. It was his choice though, so that helped. He finally returned with his guitar in hand, joking about his messy room. "Thats ok, my room is probably just as messy. Anyway, it is fine I am not great at the guitar either, but it is fun to play." She sat quietly and listened to the song after that last comment.

19. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv took a deep breath, and began to play... singing whilst he did it, for some reason.
    And he was actually good. What song? Well, it went something like this...
    [video=youtube;hspSIoc0N9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspSIoc0N9o[/video]
    One thing I should mention is that he has a wonderful singing voice... which is odd. After he finished playing, he smiled. "Yeah... I know, I'm terrible." He said. Obviously what we have here is a lack of self-confidence.
    "That was the first song that I learnt to play without a piece of paper infront of me." It seems that he didn't notice that his little performance was sure to turn some heads, probably because his attention was focused on Tasha. "It is still fun to play, even if you do suck at it." He said jokingly. I'm pretty sure one could guess why he chose that song to play infront of Tasha. And if you say 'well, he said it was his first', then you clearly miss the obvious alot... then again, it is a matter of opinion.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha clapped quietly when he finished the song. She was smiling as she said "That was wonderful. You are far from terrible, you are great at the guitar. And your voice was amazing, I honestly didn't expect that." She was slightly suprised at his skill level. She wasn't quiet sure if she believed the comment on it just being the first song he had memorized but she didn't comment on it in case her suspisions were wrong. "Can I see your guitar?" She asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.