The Curious Case of the Missing Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by ArosFarron, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

"You... you think so? I... well... thanks." He was happy she thought that. When she asked about seeing his guitar, he responded without a second thought. "Sure." He handed her the guitar. "It's my only one so far. I've had it for... three or four years, now." Usually, he'd not let anyone touch his Acoustic... but she was different. She actually liked his guitar playing. Same couldn't be said for his mother, who thought he should take the family buisiness and not take up guitar playing. He was happy that there was someone who appreciated it... even happier that it happened to be the girl that he liked... alot... in that sort of... sense...

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[video=youtube;m1NaHzNn-sY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1NaHzNn-sY[/video]
    Before she started playing she stated "Sorry if this song isn't exactly appropriate for this type of crowd but I don't know many songs, and I only memorized like two songs." With that she started playing. She tried to keep it on the quieter side to not attract to much attention. When she finished she handed him the guitar. "Sorry if that song was slightly... well... depressing. I learned it not long after my last boyfriend broke up with me nearly a year ago. But you probably don't really care about that stuff." SHe thought that she should change to topic off herself and back to the guitar. "I have two guitars at my place, an accustic and an electric but neither of them are as nice as yours."

3. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Rimdalv and the celebrity audience was in awe. She had a beautiful singing voice... and he actually said that out loud.
    "You have a beautiful singing voice..." He then realised what he had said. "I just said that out loud, didn't I?" He suddenly felt himself going slightly red. He then made a decision that he would either regret or not. "... well... that being said." He began. "That's not the only thing beautiful about you..." and he was speaking the truth. Her looks, her personality, her voice... just, everything about her was beautiful to him. I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say that he was smitten.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

"Yes you did. Thank you." Tasha responded. What he said next suprised her and made her blush slightly. "You really think so." She had never thought of herself as being particularly beautiful. It had felt like forever since someone gave her a compiment like that, and it felt good. By this point any doubts she had about whether or not Rimdalv liked her, where gone. She actually started to think that she like hime back; but was this going to fast. It was the first time seeing him in a long time and she already might like him? This idea scared her a bit but she didn't show it, instead she decided to just see where things went from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.