The Destiny: Weilders Of the legendary Devices "The destiny of the gamers!"

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by starseeker3, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ur in!
    anyway..."i see it! (using binoculars) its a bunch mechas! Uh guys if wanna live, figure out how to use those things! (generates starseeker and megaman gear) now try and figure it out or were all gonna die because there is about 90 of em. even though there old and slightly broken, they look like they have guns and missles. Kouken try to figure it out, me and Rex will try to hold em off but we cant holdem for long!" and with that Jaks and Rex head out, armed with there weapons

2. Krown King's Apprentice

Rex then spun OathKeeper and Oblivion. Then he summoned Ven's armor "I have the hang of it."

3. well lets go kick some @s! they jumped out and began there assault on the mechs.
    "man just to think: we were normal guys hangen around when suddenly where doing this! what the heck is going on and am i DREAMING!' yelled jaks when rex yelled back he couldn't hear him well but this is to the effect of what jaks interpreted" i know! this is inain and if your dreaming then i must have the same dream as you!"

4. Krown King's Apprentice

"True, true.", said Rex while slicing through a mech.

5. yeah oh time to take some mechs out (summons supper angel blade) by god as my witness: die you hunks of junk! (takes out half of army and then falls to ground too exhausted to go on and reverts again)

6. Krown King's Apprentice

"Do you need some help?"

7. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Me

Kronos: *Onboard the Delphinus with a group of 10 mechs coming from the front* "heh!" *Raises arm with device on it* "MoonStone Cannon...FIRE!!!!" http://images.wikia.com/skiesofarcadia/images/3/31/Moon_stone_cannon.jpg *Delphinus does so and takes them out* I jump out and towards another squad of 3 mechs, summoning my Keyblade and sword. "Take this!!" *Comes down with miroku piercing one and, using the momentum of the fall, hurls it off of the sword into another and Strike Raids the third with the Way to dawn.*

8. Krown King's Apprentice

As Rex was running at the other Mechs he jumped on the head of one of them and sliced it's head open and continued the same thing to other the Mechs.

9. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Kronos: *Looks around at the nearly 100 wrecked mechs.* "Not bad guys. Why don't we take a second and figure out whats going on. Why don't y'all come board the ship and we'll decide what to do next."

10. "that would be nice but...look closely and see what i mean." jaks says "see that cloud? its a nukeular warhead explosion mushroom kinda cloud on the horision. if we dont get the others and GET THE HECK OUTA TOWN WERE DEAD"

11. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Kronos: *Looks over and eyes widen.* "Oh hell!". *Uses Miroku's spikes to propel up to the Delphinus* "EDI! Grab everyone with the tractors and get them up here and then MOVE!"

12. whose edl? "don't worry, i GOT IT" (sends Boeing 747 to pick them up) now lets JET! i need you to get me within 30 cm of the blast zone im going to check it out!"

13. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

(EDI is the name if the AI onboard the SR2 Normandy in Mass Effect 2)
    "Ok, you want to be 30 centimeters or a foot from ground zero....I can get you there but don't think I'm letting you back on board w/o going through Decon protocols."

14. "trust me when i say this: i wont need decom because i have a theroy about what that thing is and if i wnt a millimeter closer, we would all die!" jaks said then he laded himself in a cannon and said "fire me i have to go myself!" and he was fired from the cannonbut jaks couldent be seen all that was there was yellow and black mass...

15. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

(What did I miss)

16. well 1st make o carter (i will put up an ooc latter after we start having more members and more active ones) then read story so far after approved read it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.