The Keyblade War: the Awakening of a Solemn Melody

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Well here is my character
    Name: Robbie Versia
    Race: True Immortal
    Weapon: Silvern sealed

In its sealed form Silvern can morph into any shape but its attack power is greatly diminished by this.
    Silvern Awakened
    Silvern in its awakened form takes the appearance of a black and silver demonic looking keyblade where its attack power increases to incredible levels. It also gains the ability “Illus†which reveals the weak spot in an opponents fighting style.
    Relationships: Keeps to himself
    Side/Occupation: His own side
    Appearance: He has short black hair and pale skin. He is about 180cm tall. His eyes are a dark blue color which glows when Silvern is awakened. He usually wears a black shirt and shorts with a black coat over it.
    Bio: Robbie is a traveler from another timeline. His home timeline was overtaken by a dark plague called the consumers. He and three others escaped but have been separated. He is waiting for the others to show themselves. In the meantime he is attending the academy to seek out powerful ‘Pawns’ to use in his gambit to take over the worlds and prepare for the inevitable consumer invasion. He has great knowledge in Magic, Alchemy and gained much power due to absorbing all the hearts from his home universe, becoming a magical equivalent to alchemy’s philosopher stones, because of this he had to seal away his power in the form of blue stones called Zero Shift devices. When he breaks the stones he gains more of his powers back, if anyone holds a stone they gain an increase in knowledge and power.
    Theme Song: Sealed form theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-46RxrTn8

Awakened form theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahtUsKlxrws

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    OOC: You are in man, I suggest we start possibly a dining room tussle >.> , very much like a food fight in a school cafeteria but people actually use their weapons. Start whenever you wish, I can't keep posting fillers.

3. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Mike hurried off to get some food, considering he had been starving all day. It was like he could practically smell the food, even though he had a bit of walking to do. His face hurt he, he never realized how hard the floor was, and that your face could hurt. He quickly just wanted to get away from where his nose print would probably forever be. He finally reached the dinner hall, and felt a wave of relief wash over him. He went over to the table where most of his friends sat, the table right next to that girls table, Uhm...Phisoxa? I think.. he thought, quickly joining the middle of the group and jumping into the conversation, but as he talked, he felt as though he was really elsewhere, and this was just his hollow shell, and the rest of him was somewhere else. Meh, this usually happens when I'm hungry he thought, chuckling to himself and continuing to talk.

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie came into the hall and sat at a table on his own. Most people kept their distance from him. One of the other tudents went to sit down at the tanle but Robbie kicked the chair infront of him into the kid and knocke dhim over.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa her the sound of the chair being knocked over and hitting the marble floor and threw a stare over in the direction of the sound.
    " So I see the new guy is fitting in . . . pretty well. Is there something I should know about him." Her friends chuckled at her remark.
    " Don't worry yourself over him, he may be cute but hes a bit of a trouble maker and a wildman. It's best you find interest in on of those calm mannered and serious upperclassmen." Said one of the girls at the table who wore her blond hair in braids and small hints of freckles dotted her cheeks.
    " I told you I'm not interest into men at the moment Melanae."
    Phisoxa said she drunk her juice, watching Robbie's movements from afar.
    " Anyways I just felt a bit worried is all."

6. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

The kid next to him hit Mike in the back of the head and he hit him back. The kid next to him thunked him and Mike punched him in the arm. The boy and Mike started laughing and shoving each other back and forth. Average day at dinner he thought, smiling, noticing his friend looking at the girls a lot. "Go on, ask them out." he said, a bit too loud.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

All the noise around Robbie was starting to annoy him, he was tapping his foot on the ground to try and keep himself calm. Everyone here seemed to treat this like a game, 'when the war breaks out they will all die' he though to himself.

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

The girls overheard Mike's comment and some of them turned away and began to giggle and chatter as Phisoxa seemed too intent on watching the goings on across the hall to notice. She kept watching Robbie, something tugged at her within her heart, as if it were trying to tell her that something wasn't right with this man and that she must keep away. Phisoxa's acute, almost inhuman sensing abilities picked up on aura of darkness, one that she couldn't quiet pinpoint in the room, she didn't know if it was from him or someone else. Suddenly Phisoxa began to feel her head aching as she watched, she heard a high pitched sound within her mind, she tried to listen carefully as if she could hear a small melody playing in the background someplace. Phisoxa looked up and around the room looking for where that sound was coming from but she couldn't pinpoint it either. Then she was shaken out of her trance when her friend Melanie shook her arm.
    " Are you okay, you seem a little edgy, if that Justin guy is still bothering you. . ."
    Phisoxa shook her head and stood up from the table.
    "Naw its okay, I just need some fresh air is all."
    Phisoxa said as she wandered towards the large windows on the left side of the dining hall, passing by Robbies table as she went. She observed him as she walked by, hearing that strange high pitch version of a saddening melody in her head as she passed him.She clutched her head as she shook the sound out of her mind.

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie watched as Phisoxa walked past, could she feel his Dimension Null. If so she could hear his song. He stood up and walked out of the hall. Everyone in there was starting to bother him and the fact that someone could possible hear his song was a threat.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt walked into the dining hall and straight passed Robbie like nothing happened. 'Just some foolhardy underclassman. Why do they always do this to themselves' he thought. He took a seat farther down the table alone. His eating was meticulous, if it was edible on the plate, he ate it. But he wasn't messy about it, on the contrary he was overly tidy about the process. He seemed off in his own little world as he took to the project of eating his meal.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa walked towards the doors that lead outside on to the outer wall of the school. But right before Phisoxa grabbed the door nob to pull open the door Phisoxa felt a overwhelming dizzy feeling hit her, maybe she didn't need some fresh air. She tried to return back to her table, dizzily staggering a bit across the dinning hall floor and when she came to the middle of the hall she suddenly collapsed. Her friend Melanie screamed when she saw Phisoxa hit the ground. That scream was enough to catch mostly everyone's attention causing some sort of a panic amongst the junior students. Melanae rushed over and tried to wake Phisoxa up, but she wouldn't wake.
    " Someone help, she won't wake up !!"

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt got up casually, seeming mildly annoyed that his meal was interrupted. "cura" he said, not even bothering to summon his keyblade and simply using his dinner fork as the casting medium to heal Phisoxa. It wasn't like his keyblade was all that useful anyway, and people always gave him funny looks when it came out. Something about it being evil looking, or similar such nonsense.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa shot up and sat straight up as if she were the rising dead, nearly scaring her friends out of their wits.
    " Are you okay Phisoxa? You suddenly collapsed !!" Melanae exclaimed hugging her.
    " Collasped? You sure?"
    Phisoxa said almost calmly.
    " I'm fine now, no need to cause a scene Melanae."
    She said smiling as Melanae shook her head and helped Phisoxa up and walked back to her table when she was sure that things were okay. When the girl left Phisoxa turned her attention to Mixt.
    " Uh thank you . . . are you a upperclassman or something?I barely ever see you around?"
    Talking to him as if enough strange had happened.

14. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Davan quietly walked to the cafeteria.He knew he'd be late,he didn't really care.He was trying to be subtle,and unsuspicious.He grabbed his food and sat alone.He ate quietly.He had looked over a couple times to see what the commotion was about,and he wasn't really interested in having anything to do with it.

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Lets try and keep it that way" Mixt said, dismissing Melanae very bluntly as he went back to his meal. Once he started eating again it would be impossable to tell by looking at him that there had been anything wrong earlier.

16. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa seemed to stalk him back to his table and stood in front of it.
    " Hey, you know , I sense some sort of strange energy from you . . . that must mean, that you are pretty strong. I always wanted to know how strong a upperclassman was, would it be okay for if we can possible duel or train together in the school arena today?"
    She said asking boldly.
    "I'm rather bored, plus I really need today's events off my mind, anyways you look like somebody who'd like that."

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie came back to the dinning hall and sat back down in the same seat as before. He still didn't eat anything, he just sat there watching the room.

18. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa noticed the man come back and she stared right at him.
    " Thats strange I thought he left . . ."
    She said staring over at him in plain view while she waited for a response from Mixt.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt pulled back a sleeve to look at his watch. "I'll be there when I'm done eating. Should take 17 minutes and 47 seconds." He said very nonchalantly as he returned to eating his food. "Come prepared. I don't care if you're late, I don't hold back."

20. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Another long day's worth of work had passed by; another long, and trying day's worth of work. Mentally fatigued by the task of training the next generation of warriors took closing hours of his day to earn a few well-deserved hours of relaxation before finally turning in for the night. From the training arena, set up within the basement levels of the Academy, he strode down a narrow hallway towards a doorway at the end, marked by a small sign he knew to read "Men." Staring at the door as he made his way ever closer to it, he reiterated its inscription to himself, sighing out an exasperated "men." He found it interesting that the restrooms and locker rooms in a school were labeled "men" and "women." Of course, it's all part of the master plan, he thought as he walked into the large, echoing locker room. The students that went to the Academy always turned out tough, and independent, yet oddly obedient. The Academy was making them grow mature in ways that other schools, normal schools, could never do, for there, they were learning not just to live, but to survive when the heat was turned up.

"And damn do they learn how to survive fast," he said out loud on his way into the showers. The day had been a rough one, and the students even rougher. They were growing strong at a rate that had even the higher masters surprised. But then, the masters rarely, if ever, had to witness their growth first hand. Being primarily vested as a combat teacher, Diuccio was the one of those teachers that got smacked around in practical lessons, which, as fate had had, were held throughout that day. It had thus been one of being smacked around by the top students. It wasn't very often that they got any hits in, for the most part, but when they did manage to land a blow, it hurt like a mother. But that didn't matter once he got into the shower. The dirt, the sweat, and the sore spots were washed away by the gentle, warm streams of water flushing down over his body. Relieved, he let out a deep sigh, and began to wash himself off.

"You didn't have to let them get those hits in, you know that right?"

Di looked out of the corner of his eye, finding a colleague of his, a young man by the name of Lan standing next to him, also washing off. "Of course not," he said. "They landed those blows fair on their own steam. Why would I have let them hit me? That wouldn't have been doing them any favors."

"Just saying. It looked like you were a bit hesitant on the defense and whatnot."

It's kind of hard to match up against Keybearers," Di spat back as he walked out of the showers. "They're a talented bunch, some of them. They're gonna put in a good hit or two in a battle against a master, even the lower ranks in the classes. If I recall, I got a good hit on you when I was training. Hell, I even landed a good blow against Master Zaal. Anyways, I'm done with this talk. I'm starving. I haven't eaten a thing since lunch." In a rush, he got himself dressed in suitable night clothes: a pair of sweat pants, slip on shoes, and white t-shirt. Heh. Maybe that was why I got beaten up today. Gotta start having that midday snack again, I guess. Fully dressed, he left the locker room, quickly making his way to the dinning hall, mouth watering for whatever sort of military feast the Academy had cooked up for the night.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.