The Keyblade War: the Awakening of a Solemn Melody

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Okay agreed."
    Phisoxa smiled as she turned away from Mixt and boldy started walking towards Robbie's table, as she did, the music began playing in her head again, but she tried to ignore it. She then went down on her knees and rested her head and arms on the edge of the table across from him so she could avoid having a chair kicked out from under her.
    " Why do you sit by yourself?"

2. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Davan watched the people walk,eat,talk,play,and everything else.He quickly finished his food.

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Go away" Robbie said quickly. 'Why is she even talking to me?!' he though to himself 'They are all soft, they will die when it starts'. "I don't talk to the living dead" he said to Phisoxa.

4. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Davan heard Robbie's remark.He frowned."No way to treat a girl." He said out loud forgetting to be quiet.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa ignored his comment as she only sighed and smiled.
    " You know everyone thinks you are a wild man around here, but there's something about you that I can't describe. I sense something about you, that you are hiding something."

6. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"None of your business" Robbie replied to Davan "If you talk to me expect me to be mean."

"Arn't you hiding something as well, like one that hides a dream" Robbie said in a bitter tone.

7. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"So?There is freedom of speech.I can say what i please." Davan replied with a little force in his voice.

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Naw, I'm not hiding anything, why do you imply that so?"
    Phisoxa said bothering him more and more.
    " Why would I hide anything especially after I tried forgetting about my past."

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"And then why are you getting up me, I used that freedom and you got up me, then you did the same thing I did, I don't like hypocrits" Robbie said to Davan and then faced Phisoxa "Let me put it this way, 'stay away from me'" he said.

10. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"Well as much as there may be Freedom of speech,you can't just treat a girl like that.Its not right.You're like the rudest person I've ever meant." He said biting his tongue.

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"What you think I'm rude, I don't want people who are going to die be near me. Simple as that. Guess what, I am far from being the rudest person you will ever meet" Robbie said to Davan.

12. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"Die?Why i don't even....I can fight...whos to say YOU"RE not gonna die?" He had completely forgot about being subtle.

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Whose to say I already haven't" Robbie replied, tapping his foot on the ground, he may not seem it but he was starting lose control of his anger.

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt finished his meal and grabbed his books. He very calmly walked directly passed Robbie and the others as if he was completely unaware of the tension. He proceeded on to the dorms to put away his materials for class and get a few peices for his duel.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

" No its okay, you don't have to stand up for me, anyways I have been treated worse by men in the past, much worse."
    Phisoxa said as she stared calmly at him.
    "Fine I guess, have it your way, your only chance for ever having friends here has been quickly put to death, even after the kindness I've shown you."
    Phisoxa said walking away her white hair flowing behind her. It seemed the dining had been emptying while they were talking, now the hall was quiet accept for Robbie, Phisoxa, Mixt, and others who were still eating or just started. As Phisoxa began walking away from Robbie she then fell to her knees again, feeling a sharp pain in her head, she grasped it in her palms only a few feet away from Robbie's table.
    " Damn."

16. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"I am.If you were dead,how could you be here?Unless-......." He cut himself off there.He didn't want to attract more attention.He ran over to Phisoxa."Are you okay?"

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"So weak, can't even walk on your own, but I guess that is my fault" Robbie said bored to Phisoxa as she tried to walk away.

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

As Phisoxa fell right in front of him Mixt turned and held out a hand to help her up. "You really do need to toughen up. Collapsing like this every few minutes. I'm not going to follow you arround to help you every time."

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa stood back up and turned towards Robbie after Mixt helped her.
    " You will see just who's weak, everyone in this hall is invited to attend and watch a duel at the School Arena between me and one of the upperclassmen here. Thats if you are man enough to watch. Who knows there might be blood."
    She said jokingly as she walked off towards the Arena.
    " Lets go, and don't worry, everything is okay."

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Pitaful" Robbie said to Phisoxa as she walked away with the majority of the students.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.