The Keyblade War: the Awakening of a Solemn Melody

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"I don't know what to tell you. This is my natural appearance and given name, but I assure you that I'm no god"

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Ah I see . . . but how I can be sure I can trust you?"
    The woman said as she walked forward and took Mixt's hand in hers as if she were feeling for a pulse while she looked him dead in the eye.
    " Your Aura seems to be masked and shrouded, I can't tell what exactly you are but you are defiantly not a mortal. . . maybe hes a demon ?"
    Aia said thinking out loud as she let his hand go and stepped back.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Not mortal?" Mixt asked in confusion. "I can't say I've put my mortality to the test, but now I'm having trouble believing you." Mixt wanted to keep his past secret and chose not to divulge, but he certainly couldn't be a copy of whomever this other Mixt was. Not unless great importance was put on his being kept safe. "Could I perhaps meet this person that looks just like me?"

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Yeah, that may be a problem, so no you can't meet him" the prisoner said, speaking for the first time.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

"How can he not be mortal ? Unless . . . "
    Phisoxa thought out loud as she suddenly brought a punch to Mixt's cheek.
    " That punch was meant for one of two things . . . if you deceived me and you are really somebody else you are done for or if you are really that "Mixt" that did all that stuff to me its payback !! And when I get back Dante is going to get it too for being such a ungrateful little pervert !!"
    She said as she kept held her fists up in there air, a annoyed look on her face as Aia watched, a emotionless look in her eyes.
    " Dante . . . don't tell me there is a Dante lookalike too . . . well I am truly glad that one didn't come along because one Dante is enough. . ."
    Aia said as she leaned on the sword on her hand as if it were a crutch.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt took the punch in stride, rubbing the cheek a bit he said "So you're going to slug me because I look like someone else? And why am I supposed to believe you when I can't even meet him?"

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Well anybody can hide who they are easily . . . plus if you haven't noticed we have gone back in time by hundreds of years, if this was a different dimension you'd think there would be a copy of me too, but there isn't . . . but I have seen not only a lookalike of you and Dante, but one of my master as well and my master mentioned to me at one point how he assisted the emperor in battle when was the emperor just a young man, and yet how old is the emperor 400 years old? Yet my master appears only in his mid 40s and the Emperor is old and gray , which has always made me wonder . . a man cannot be alive for that long and at the same time be of mortal blood and not show any aging. . . the lookalike of my master here is of immortal blood . . . coincidences ? I Think not. . . Who knows ... Dante could be hiding his identity too . . . if you could sense things like I can, you would notice Dante has a very strange Aura as well . . . strange like yours . . . Anyways it wouldn't be a good idea for you to meet him . . . what if that causes something in time and space to go haywire?"
    Phisoxa said pacing back and forth.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Don't hold me accountable on that one. How was I to know we were in a different time? Look around, I don't exactly have much to go off of. At any rate, doppelgangers aside. How are we supposed to get back?"

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"You know I did try and explain that, but you two just ignored me" The prisoner said landing behind Mixt, "Besides the only thing that would happen if you meet your other self is that the weaker one will be pushed away"

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Well its hard not to assume with so much evidence out before you . . Its just overwhelming is all . . ."
    Phisoxa said as she picked up the skirts of her dress and seated herself down on a crate.

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Alright, I get it. No meeting the other me. All the same I don't think we should be here. This is the past; Correct? That means the longer we stay the more we damage reality. At least in theory. So lets get back while things could still be perceived as normal"

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Actualy No damage" The prisoner said.

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Fine then" Mixt said "We should still be going back. We don't belong here, so we're just wasting time. Problem being I'm not sure how, I've never seen a portal like the one we fell through. I'm certain I couldn't make another, much less control where (or rather when) it goes"

14. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"As it stands I lack the device I need to send you back, properly" the prisoner said "Besides, you may not want to head straight back to where you were"

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Well since we can't get back right now, we could always assist you in your little dilemma with the gods . . . anyways how are you suppose to get this device? Is there someway you can obtain it?"
    Phisoxa asked as she looked up at the starlit sky.

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

(Apologies, is this still open? If it is..may I join? )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.