The Keyblade War: the Awakening of a Solemn Melody

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Mike was surprised to hear that, and he turned toward Robbie. "Y-you know?" he choked out. He didn't care that there were other people, If he knows..soon they'll all know, and then everyone will panic. he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

2. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Davan heard the two."What?" He said putting his hands on his chin.I wonder if he means.....but i thought....

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Know? What do you think is drawing it out?" Robbie asked turning his head slowly towards Mike. "When an existence that dosen't belong is where it dosen't belong a rejection starts. Guess whats starting."

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Phisoxa was about to charge Mixt again when something hit her. An overwhelming presence took her by suprise, she could sense something big and full of darkness coming, she couldn't quite tell what it was, a large heartless? No even if it was, It would be thrice as large as any darkside and that wasn't possible.
    " Wait, Mixt, do you feel that?"
    She felt as if a pressure was on her chest but it was on her heart actually. This is what it felt to be close to something of extreme darkness.
    " A dark presence . . . a terrible dark presence, it's around us and closing in."

5. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Mike kneeled in closer to Robbie, "Not here. We talk about this later." he muttered, looking at Robbie very serious. I knew there was something off about him! Hes...hes..hes..Ahh..I got nothing.

6. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Davan looked around."I kinda feel it." He said not entirely sure of it,he was pretty new,his skills weren't that good.But he could feel a strange presence.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"At this rate, there won't be a later" Robbie said turning and leaving the arena area.

8. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Mike quickly followed after him, "Hey..wait up.." he said quietly, but still loud enough for him to hear. He started jogging and caught up with him. "The time is coming. Your one of them, and it's only a matter of time before everyone else will know. Tell me, how long do we have? Hours? Days? Weeks?"

9. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Davan didn't want to spy,but he had to know.He quietly followed them,staying close to a wall.When he got there he decided to stay on the arena side of the wall so he wouldn't get caught.

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Depends, someone not me is planting a dark core in this acedamy. Have you ever been tempted by darkness?" Robbie asked heading to the now empty Dinning Hall.

11. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

"Yes, in fact I have. Power..very tempting. But I am stuck here..in the Academy of Light." he used the term light with a bit of a tone of annoyance, "We cannot tell the others. Everybody will either flip out or not care. Everything and everybody here is in danger..am I correct?" he gulped, looking down at the ground

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"There are four possibilities from this core. One will drive people insane, others will give into darkness and form the basis of the dark army to come. Other will be killed in the chaos and the other, they will be acceptable pawns" Robbie said a bit smug.

13. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Davan heard the footsteps leaving the hall,so he slowly turned the corner.He still stayed close to a wall.Dark?...Core?,Davan walked closer to them.

14. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm... there is something strange here, a very odd feeling. I don't know what it is, but I definitely don't like it, Isaac looked around at all of the exits.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa began to grow agitated, she had to go warn her friends and her master,sitting here battling wasn't going to help. Suddenly Phisoxa held out her hand and threw her keyblade into the ground so that it lodged into it, a sign of surrender.
    " You win this one Mr.Mixt, I have to be going."
    She then took off running outside of the arena and down the hallway, sprinting as she went, she ran past Robbie and Mike but cared little about they were coversing about to notice as she sprinted past them, intent on making it to her and friend's dorm area but all the sudden she was stopped by a tall man in the middle of hallway, she ran straight into his chest and fell back. She then stood up and releazied it was her master.
    " Master !! It's a emergency, there is something dangerous closing in on the school I can sense it."
    Her master had a serious look on his face, he had been busy observing the presence of the thing simliar in a manner as did Phisoxa, by sensing it.
    " Yes I can sense it too, by why is it that it wishes to close in on something as meager as a school? Maybe it's after all these hearts everywhere, it lusts after gobbling up all that light. Phisoxa you need to get out of here now, I will stay behind and face it."
    Phisoxa looked scared as she grabbed her master by the arms.
    "Master you can't it might swallow you up to !!"

16. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

"I agree with the little lady," Isaac had followed her to see where she was going, "If you stay and end up getting swallowed up, it'll accomplish nothing." He scratched the back of his head. "I think the only thing we can do right now is warn all of the others as soon as possible."

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Its already too late, the dark presence is advancing too fast, we only have minutes before it reaches us. We won't have time to warn the others, hopefully there's enough people here that have learned to strengthen their hearts so the darkness won't consume them. . ."
    The master said as he walked over to one side of the hallway and looked out the window and into landscape outside. The skies had gone a foul purple and a black mass of what appeared to be some sort clouds seemed to be floating over fields in the distance, every time clouds flew over them, that patch of grass disappeared under pitch black shadow. The clouds had a wicked look to them and a purple glow seemed to pulse within. They were moving with a abnormal speed.

18. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie quickly ran to the Dinning Hall as the dark presence got stronger. When he opened the doors a student stood in the room, the student was holding a small dark crystal. The student looked dazed or tranced, as if his heart was gone, nothing more then a puppet. "He must be one of the newer students" Robbie said quitly.

19. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

"Well, what do you suppose we do?" Isaac looked outside with a fierce look in his eyes as he saw the pulsating clouds. "I mean, there's only a handful of the student body that actually knows how to purposefully strengthen their hearts against darkness. There are a few that have naturally strong hearts, so I think they'll be okay, but I think that a lot of the others will get swallowed up by the darkness." Isaac tightly clenched his fist. "I'm serious about this, what do you suppose we do?"

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

" The mass of darkness is not the thing you should fear more about, it's the storm of heartless it brings with it that causes the most damage. Even if we do try to wake up everyone, they would get into a panic and make things worse. Sadly there is nothing I can do. Even with all the light in our hearts put together we can't hold them back because there is corruption running through this school already. Whats the point of protecting against a plague when the disease is already behind our walls, I sensed it a while back. Some people who come here aren't always as they seem."
    Phisoxa looked startled by what her master had said.
    " You mean they are people of enemy among us?"

OOC: woot happy 100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.