The Light V.S The Darkness 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She fought against the darkness, and smiled slightly. "I think I've broken that before. Does it hurt right.." she meant to move her good arm to point at her chest, but gasped as her shoulder burned. "Does it hurt your chest?" she asked once she had caught her breath.

2. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Gex closed his eyes and shook his head.

"No, not just there. everywhere. the pulse of my blood aches. The air I breath is on fire. It is if existance itself is trying to destroy me. It is working"

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She shivered, suddenly feeling very cold. "You can make it...you're strong." she whispered. "I always wanted to be as strong as you were. Maybe that's why I can't...." she wouldn't say it, wouldn't say it. She wouldn't die. Would she?

4. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Panicing, Gex scooped up the wounded girl and began running, trying to find mixt. He'd know how to save her, he just had to.

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Kira would have laughed, normally. Now she just smiled. "I had no idea you were so fast...." she snuggled closer, finally giving in. She would fight to come back out, if she could. She would give it everything she had.

6. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Feeling her go limp in his arms only made him run faster. Come on come on! where was that guy when you actually needed him?

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She had the feeling she was floating, like on air. It was odd, but fun. She fooled around a bit, flipping back and forth, then looked up. A bright light shined on her making her eyes tear. "What the hell?"

8. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: you are basically accepted
    sonic doesn't come on alot anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.