The Nonary Game-ish

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Neku_Sakuraba, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to play a Nonary Game... ish. It's not really an RP, so I put it here. This is based on Volume II of Zero Escape, AKA: Virtue's Last Reward, and the prisoner's dilemma. I want 10 people to sign up. Everyone will start with 3 points. I will randomly pair up everybody each round. I will send you a PM the member you paired up with and two options: Betray or Ally (Plus one more thing that'll be mentioned below). You send your option through the message I sent. Then, I'll reveal the results in this thread. Here is what happens in each scenario:

1. If you and your partner pick Betray, you nothing happens.
    2. If you pick Ally and your partner picks Betray, you lose 2 points and your partner earns 3, and vice versa.
    3. If you and your partner pick Ally, both sides earns 3.

The goal is to get to 15 points first or be the last one remaining. If you reach 0 points or lower, you're dead/you're out of the game. If we get a tie to who gets 15 points first/the finalists die at the same time, there will be a quiz tiebreaker round where whoever answers correctly first wins. If you don't vote within the three day time period, I'll automatically pick Ally for you. If there is an odd-number of participants, one random winner won't have to play for the round. They won't win or lose any points for that round.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I will give you the option of selecting a number from 1-9. Three numbers contain 2 points, but five numbers contain -1 point. There's one special number that will contain 5 extra points, but only if you have less than 5 points at the beginning of the round. Otherwise, 0 points.

Leaderboad of the Nonary Game-ish
    1. Zelda
    2. Judge Sunrose
    Have fun! And don't forget, DON'T DIE.

2. Zelda What will happen next?

Sure, why not?

3. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Sign me up for this thing, Mr. Axelrod. Sounds like fun.

4. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

Who is this guy? Wait, DON'T SPOIL IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.