The Organization 13 rejects

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen turned around i cant say no to a fight, but no cheap stuff... meaning that shield.... and guess what i found?"*holds up oblivion* "this is your weapon, so what are you doing with those?" *opens small portal to the castle's dueling room* "ready to go?"*tosses oblivion to Leox*

2. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Looks in empty hand and at keyblade."Can't I get my keyblade by looking at it. Then poof I get it.No right." Throws exploding weapons in the darkness."Can I have my KeyBlade Back now?"

3. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

*tosses weapons back to Leox* "ready to fight? i opened a portal to the castles duel room when your ready"

4. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Walks in to the portal. trips and falls face first in to the arena. "OK could we use our powers?" Looks around And waits.

5. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"feel free to, and here i thought you would like these more than your old weapon" *hands Leox the Tenebrex and lurebreaker keyblades

"alright now for that fight" he said making 3 copies of himself. all of them drawing their two keyblades

6. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

"Oh crud." becomes dark form and goes beserk. "I will get you and destroy your copies limb from limb." starts running to you ready to attack.

7. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yet, can you tell.."
    "Who is a fake?"
    "Who is real?"
    "and who will destroy you?"

the replicas and Braxen warp around the enraged beast. taking a stab and warping away from it.

8. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Uses beserk ability(note: comes with dark form) and goes for the one on the right. opens a darkness portal to get there faster

9. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

the forms warp side to side, 2 standing on opposite walls and one on the ceiling.
    "come closer" he said with a twisted smile
    Let darkness consume you he said morphing his keyblades together to form a scythe

10. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

OC form: IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!

Username: King Of Darkness
    Name: Bane
    Organization Name: Bane
    Number: XVIII
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her): A white man wearing a black cloack.
    Weapon: Bane's Heart (Keyblade) A WhiteKeyblade with Black stripes running down it. The Keychain is the Nobody symbol. Heart's Bane (Keyblade) A Black Keyblade with Red stripes running down it. The Keychain is the Heartless symbol.
    Element: Darkness and Fire and can sometimes combine the two to form a dark fire.
    Power(pick 3): Enhanced strength, Enhanced speed, Keyblade morph
    Bio: He used to be a warrior of the Keyblade for the light. He had a woman, too. The woman grew tired of him leaving to go on adventres and told him she wanted a husnband that could provide for a family. She said he was the bane of her existence. As the darkness in his Heart grew, the Darkness of his Keyblade grew. Controled by his rage he killed his family and too-be wife. The wife in the fight called him a Bane so he adopted the name. When the rage eventually left him, he was so sorrow-stricken over his actions he unlcoked his Heart to the Darkness with his Keyblade.
    Personality: Hateful. He will try to make others doubt therselves and will ake others do the work but sometimes he will do it himself.
    Weakness (ya you need one): Overconfidence, and when he uses Darkness, Light, when he uses Fire, Water, when he uses Dark Fire (combination of Darkness and Fire), a combination of Light and Water.
    Other:
    Preview Post: Xaben stood surveying the chaos. He lept into the battel without thinking. The Darkness the Hearts of the Heartless unlleashed enveloped him, treating him as a old lost friend.

11. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

I wasn't going in order I just put in a random number...it just happened to go in order. Her name is Silent Killer.

12. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: I'll...just randomly start somewhere. Dx

BIC: Xander stuffed his hands in his coat pockets, walking up to the third floor. He stared down quietly at the steps as he moved, keeping his hood up. He withdrew a small silver and gold locket out of his pocket, having an urge to open it. Wonder what the other members are doing. He thought to himself.

13. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

you need an additional weakness for each element you are, and overconfidence isnt a weakness >.> like if you are fire, your weakness is water and so on and XVIII is taken...

14. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Attacks leader on the ceiling with twin bladed attack. LeoX ends up falling to the ground, but uses keyblades to protect himself from inpact.

15. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: King Of Darkness
    Name: Bane
    Organization Name: Bane
    Number: XVIV
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her): A white man wearing a black cloack.
    Weapon: Bane's Heart (Keyblade) A WhiteKeyblade with Black stripes running down it. The Keychain is the Nobody symbol. Heart's Bane (Keyblade) A Black Keyblade with Red stripes running down it. The Keychain is the Heartless symbol.
    Element: Darkness and Fire and can sometimes combine the two to form a dark fire.
    Power(pick 3): Enhanced strength, Enhanced speed, Keyblade morph
    Bio: He used to be a warrior of the Keyblade for the light. He had a woman, too. The woman grew tired of him leaving to go on adventres and told him she wanted a husnband that could provide for a family. She said he was the bane of her existence. As the darkness in his Heart grew, the Darkness of his Keyblade grew. Controled by his rage he killed his family and too-be wife. The wife in the fight called him a Bane so he adopted the name. When the rage eventually left him, he was so sorrow-stricken over his actions he unlcoked his Heart to the Darkness with his Keyblade.
    Personality: Hateful. He will try to make others doubt therselves and will ake others do the work but sometimes he will do it himself.
    Weakness (ya you need one): Light is a weakness because he uses Darkness and Water is a weakness because he uses Fire and a combination of Light and Water is a weakness because he uses Dark Fire (combination of Darkness and Fire). So basically: Light, Water, and Water Light (Combination of Light and Water)
    Other:
    Preview Post: Xaben stood surveying the chaos. He lept into the battel without thinking. The Darkness the Hearts of the Heartless unlleashed enveloped him, treating him as a old lost friend.

These enough weaknesses:
    Light is a weakness because he uses Darkness and Water is a weakness because he uses Fire and a combination of Light and Water is a weakness because he uses Dark Fire (combination of Darkness and Fire). So basically: Light, Water, and Water Light (Combination of Light and Water)?

16. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: ok your in but i need to make your number one higher

Braxen and his duplicates extended their arms towards the beast shooting a ball of darkness to capture it

17. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

LeoX gets hit and starts trying to burst out. "You're good but there is a problem. I'm better. I know better than getting stuck here." LeoX turns into a keyblade and attacks from behind. Give the leader a wild grin.

18. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR
    username: chargedcloud
    name:rixukia
    Organization name:the unexplainable spark
    number:XX
    apearance:http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=685&pictureid=5090
    weapons: one longsword http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=685&pictureid=5089 two water blades (short katanas\ninja sword) http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=685&pictureid=5091
    elements: weak to strong... stop, water, electricity
    power: can slow down time or increase speed for a short amount of time (1 min maximum) wich may lead to istant transmission, electic blade, water daggers
    BIO: iraiku hung out with larxene all the time thinking that they can make it... thinking larxene has emotion.. larxene turns him into a heartless, rixukia admires larxene for that reason....
    personalty:dont show emotion except for when listening to music, smart and tactical
    weakness: love, electricity, earth, slow movement, ice or cold
    other: allways moving quikly, mostlikely if you leave him alone for 20 seconds he will quickly move to a different location

19. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Mxe walked down the halls. She thought she find dome people to annoy, like always. 'Ok, this is a bit weird, you always find people walking down the halls.'

20. Arch Mana Knight

Xander walked up the next set of stairs, having no particular destination in mind. I need something to do. He complained in his mind, stuffing the locket back in his cloak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.