The Organization 13 rejects

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

your in ^^

Braxen and the replicas warped above the bubble and raised their scythes and swung at different angles

2. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Mxe saw Xander. "XANDER!!" She waved her hands in the air, and ran over to him. "How have you been!"

3. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

"please please I dont wanna die yet!I have a whole life a head of me."Mophs keyblades into an explosive. "Hit me and we both are ssssoooooo Dead." Holds explosive like a sheild.

4. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

rixukia happens to spot xander and mxe in the hallway and stares at them for about 20 seconds then steps back and spead downstairs hoping he wasnt spotted

5. Arch Mana Knight

"Err...fine?" He answered, letting it sound like a question. Xander stared at Mxe for a few moments before turning his head away. "Soo..." He awkwardly started.

6. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Mxe grabbed Xander's hand and ran after Rixukia. "RIXUKIA!! WAIT!"

7. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

the real Braxen morphed his own blades back and told the others to do so and held last judgement at his throat snickering "i guess i win" he warped back to the ground and released Leox. he walked a few steps away looking a a large intricate case. meanwhile the duplicates walked back into Braxen. "damn.... where is it..."

8. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

rixukia stops Mxe from behind by resting his hands on her shouldersbefor she got to the stairs. then he looks at xander and great him with a nod then stares at Mxe with a concerned look...
    "um..... you needed me?"

9. Arch Mana Knight

"Hey!" Xander shouted, being dragged along.

OOC: *writer's block*

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen pulls something out of the box, puts it in his robe and walks away after locking the box. "have fun Leox, dont kill yourself" he warped down a few floors. "I bet the others are awake by now"

11. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Bane stood in the hall ways walking down them. He didn't search for a purpose like some Nobodys did. He had a purpose-he was a bane.

12. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

LeoX warps near Xander and hits the ground."OW, I can't believe the leader didnt take me too.UH Xander you're being dragged. Sorry I'M 21."

13. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen warped behind Bane. "elusive as always Bane?" he said with his arms crossed, snickering a little.

14. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"Sarcastic as always, Braxen? Your snickers have no emotion behind them, and one might actually laugh at your pathetic attempt to grasp real emotion," Bane said.

15. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

uncrossing his arms he said"well you know me, well actually thats a lie. you dont know me... ive been a nobodie longer than you, so you may still know some basic emotion, but your right, i dont feel the enjoyment of laughter, or the excitement of battle, and if you last longer you may feel the same" he said walking past him looking down

16. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"All I need to know is one emotion: pain. Pain is a derivation of all emotion and all emotions lead to pain. Love leads to loss...loss leads to pain. If I know pain I know joy because only pain from others can bring joy and the breaking of all those that oppose you. The joy of killing a enemy is dull, one without a Heart might not feel it. Thought to see a enemy broken, to watch him suffer, build him up again just to tear him down, and to finally see the Light of disobideance fade from his eyes with his dreams as he realizes that the purpose of his life is to feel pain, that is a joy worthy of a god that even one without a Heart could feel," Bane said calling after him.

17. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen stopped about 2 arms lengths from Bane. he looked down for a second and a split second later he was pointing last judgement at Bane's throat.
    "I know what is an emotion and what isnt... dont remind me of HER... but if pain is all you believe in... then ill teach you what pain is if you keep that condescension up... ever since i found you... you always were different.. i heard you mumbling about a woman for a while, and even when I gave you a name, you rejected it...i dont do well with people talking down to me.. it always ends up with someone hurt and it usually isnt me... do you understand?" a glare on his half hidden face under his hood

18. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

rixukia apears behind braxen with the lightning sword held to the back of his neck horizontaly with the right hand and the left arm holdind the dagger to his lung....
    "gasp".. *sheesh take it easy..." theres no need for this..
    he explained in a tamed low voice.

19. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

as soon as he felt someone behind him a few duplicates had keyblades at rixukia's neck "this isnt your place rixukia. i am having a serious conversation with one of our members"

20. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"Yes. I am living up to my name, I am a Bane. A source of pain,"

Bane said these words as he jumped from Braxen and sending Shadow Flares (Orbs of Fire combined with Darkness), at Brexen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.