The Organization 13 rejects

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

rixukia removes his sword from its offensive position and takes two steps back. "i understand but i cant sit back and watch you prove his point..." looks at bane
    "pain... is it realy all to you or do you just say so in preparation for being harmed?" "your bound to get killed with out understanding.... i couldnt let that slide" points sword at all of braxens clones then dissmiss the weapon, "i hope you understand why i interferred"
    rixukia walks away....

2. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen sighed as he spun his keyblade above his head and stuck it in the ground. a dark shield of energy surrounded him. the duplicates dissappeared
    "you are a strange one... over confident i can obviously tell. you see why i had a feeling you would do something like that? its decause you trust no one. you are a source of rebellion, and unless you tone yourself down i will be forced to release you. he stood up with the shield still around him well, it seems you are getting no where, so why dont you stop it before you get tired. save yourelf the strength Bexan."

3. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Bane looked at Rixukia."If I had died in battel to one such as him I would have deserved to die," Bane called back.

Bane stared at Braxen."If you releas me, what would be new? We will settel this, and one day you will scream my name," Bane said as he turned around and started to walk off.

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

His eyes turning pale he said in a calm voice "i will let this incident slide, but i swear to god if i ever hear you speak to me like that again I will show you true power... you are growing on my nerves and you are very lucky i am not in a foul mood or i might have brandished a fountain in your neck. he said in an angry voice. "if you had died at my hands in your first life you would have had an honorable death, unfortunately i wasnt the one to end you. remember Bane you only get two chances in life, the one you are born into, and the one you are granted into. remember that or else i may not be so merciful next time you take aggression out on a superior member"
    Braxen warped away to another floor

5. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

rixukia takes a seat in were nothing gathers. and thinks about the incedent
    .... and starts thinking about what bane was saying
    "pain, love,"
    he wispers to his self while making a bubble with visible sparks float over him.
    "despair" rixukia says as his eyes widen.
    the electric charged bubdle began vibrating like speakers and begin playing a song *us placers by csr*
    rixukia then teleports out of the room

6. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen was in the memorial to XIII looking at something he hid on that floor of the castle and reading the walls. "this memorial is dedicated to our brothers who had forsaken us for what we were and what we arent. they are all gone, yet they were who brought us all together, but it was them who tore us apart as well.
    ~ Written by Braxen number XV the new superior

he looked around to see if anyone was around

7. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

"No, not really. I'm just bored." Her head had a long brain fart.

8. Arch Mana Knight

"She's just being curious." Xander muttered, glancing over Mxe. "Hm."

9. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

..... oh i see
    rixukia answered "do you guys wanna go somewere

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen walked the halls looking at the names.... Melodious Nocturne... Graceful assassin... savage nymph...

11. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Goes to the training room and waits for an unexpected person to come. Thinks "What is up with Baine and Braxan,its like they have known each other for a while."

12. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

"Like where? I'm could go for some food! I'm starving! Hey, lets explore this castle! I haven't seen everything!" Mxe babbled.

13. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen turned around. "hmm? oh nothing just looking for something i stored down here" he continued looking around

14. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Mxe grabbed Xander and Rixukia's hand. "Come one slow pokes!"

15. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

After being bored for hours LeoX decided to see what the others are doing. "ok I'm going to open a portal and find Mxe." opens portal and goes in. Falls face first to the ground in front of Mxe." Owwww, hi Mxe,and everyone. I am bored and trying to get a hang of going through portals.What are you doing?"

16. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"what do you mean?"

17. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"excellent, well i might as well try them out" he snapped his fingers and summoned one and looked at it "this is impressive, what have your nobodies evolved?"

18. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"true, he said walking around the new dragoon. it looks more effective than Xaldins outdated model"

19. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"I will inform others when they are ready. if they are deemed worthy to control them. you I trust to use them correctly, some other members...not as much"

20. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: bump time

BIC: Braxen looked around. he thought he heard someone else in the room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.