The Organization 13 rejects

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seph-X7 Moogle Assistant

umm....hello? id like to post my uh....thread of my character but im not sure how really...can anybody help me out? much appreciated....

hmm..... i wounder if this is how it goes.... anyway heres my uh... character...

IMMA FIREN MAH LAZOR!

(sorry if its rather long o.o")
    Username: seph-X7
    Name:Balaam
    Organization Name:Xambala or "the Multiple Synchronizer"
    Number:MMXII
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her):He wears a Black/Silver Bandana on his head(lets a couple of hair-bangs out) ,studed leather gloves,black knee-torn pants, black muscle shirt, a chain that hangs from his pants, and another black/silver bandana that hangs vertical from his front pant pocket.
    Weapon: a couple of gun-blades (1 blade on each side of 1 gun)
    Element: Time, nuetrality (darkness and light)
    Power:gun-blade morph, draws power when in a tight corner, or if (False) emotions pick up,and uses fast pased/strong attacks (think of sephiroth at this point)
    Bio:He was allways being ripped on for being different....He never really new where to belong how he got there and why. Even though he had a brother, the two never seemed to get along and his 2 sister's he thought he could meet, never came the chance...after a few arguements with his family, he left the house in search for information (for a few hours) of where he truely needs to be.....he then found a stranger that attacked him, he of course didnt back down, but him having nothing at the time got tired and was allmost easily beaten...(got turned into a nobody but destroyed the enemy in the process).
    Personality:Unpredictable...
    Weakness: leave's a couple of "short-timed" spaces open, and his open laughter may become an advantage of his "off-guarded" position.
    Other: Control's "Dual" nobody's,(nobody's that shoot/slice at the same time and occasionally get the drop on you.(literally) Speaks a tad of Mexican/ Mayan as well.
    Preview Post: *sigh*....what shall i do....what are my options....shall i rebel or.....set aside my wrong doings...*sigh*....i'll find out who i am...sooner or later.....*shakes head*....ill do what i can...

2. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

your in but i fear this RP is pretty much dead... if you want to join my new one its called What happened to them?

3. seph-X7 Moogle Assistant

sure, do i get my same character?

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

you can if you want just translate it to my new OC form since there is more than one race to choose from in the new one

5. seph-X7 Moogle Assistant

k, is it possible if you could send me a link? it aint showing up anywhere....

6. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.