The Organization XIII Christmas Special (official)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Dec 25, 2007.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Chapter 2 (Meltdown)

OH, GAWD. X.x;;; SO much work put into this thing - you guys have no idea - rly. X'DDD I a little late, I'll admit, but it's better late than never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vexen grinned maniacally as he screwed in the final bolt. “THERE!†he cried, clasping his hands together proudly. “The last piece of the puzzle! Isn’t this exciting Lexaeus?!†he squealed.

“Uh… Yeah,†Lex replied, rolling his eyes to the ceiling. “… Thrilling.â€
    “I KNOW!!!â€

Vexen dashed over to the control panel of the huge machine looming over the monstrosity he’d created, and pulled down his goggles. “FINALLY! After much testing and experimenting, the time is NOW! All that I have left to do is jog the electrical currents of the brain, and success is OURS!!!â€
    Lex stared at him. This is like sex for you, isn’t it…?

He grabbed the handle of a great lever, grinning wickedly. “READY?!â€
    Lex snapped on his goggles, and flashed a thumbs-up. “READY!â€

Vexen nodded and slammed the heavy lever down with all his might. A deep THUD reverted through the air for a while, leaving nothing but silence. Then, slowly but surely, the great machine groaned to life.

As seconds passed the chugging of the machine became more fluid and effortless. It wasn’t long before all that was left of the horrid squeaking sound was a gentle whirl.

A bright blue beam began collecting at the tip, steadily getting bigger and bigger until…

With a sudden sharp crackle of electricity, the beam was released and shot onto Vexen’s Monster like a bolt of lightning. A few moments later… It started moving!

Vexen cackled insanely. “It’s alive! IT’S ALIIIIIVE!!!!!â€
    Oooooooh……
    Lex thought, staring. Pretty colors…

The monster gave a mechanical groan that sounded more like a low, squeaky hinge on a door than anything. For a second, it laid there, twitching on the lab table, when—

SNAP!!!

Vexen’s eyes widened. Uh oh… That doesn’t sound good…!

He was absolutely right. It wasn’t.

“HIT THE DECK!â€

KA-BOOOOOM!!!

Three… Two… One…

Luxord sighed as all the lights cut off, along with the gentle whirl of the heater.

“I knew it…â€

Demyx and Saïx gasped in unison at the blood-curdling scream. Saïx immediately released the boy’s narrow shoulders, and began glancing around in utter confusion.

“W…What’s going on…?!†Demyx cried, glancing around. “And who WAS that?!â€
    “I… I don’t know…†Saïx replied honestly, his golden eyes sweeping the empty hallway as he tried to gather his bearings.

Suddenly, the scream came again – this time even louder than before. Demyx gasped. “That’s Zexion!â€
    Saïx's eyes narrowed, and he promptly dashed off. “Come on!†he shouted back to Demyx.
    Demyx blinked and quickly followed after the man.

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock!

“Zexion, are you alri—YOW!â€

The door suddenly slammed open, causing Demyx to stagger back, clutching his poor, abused nose once more. His eyes watered with tears, as he thought with a slight whimper, No wonder Luxord warned me to stay away from doors…

Saïx blinked as Zexion stepped out, wrapped up in only a dark-blue robe. The boy glared at the two members staring curiously back, and hissed, “I was only half-way done… HALF-WAY DONE!!!â€

Demyx immediately gave him a queasy look, but Saïx took it all in stride. “Hey, don’t look at us. We’re honestly just as confused as you about what happened to the power.â€
    “Oh, don’t you give me that!†Zexion snapped. “YOU—!â€
    Saïx cut him a grade-A glare.
    “… N-Never mind; I believe you,†Zexion grumbled, crossing his arms.

BOOM!

Suddenly, a smoking game-system flew out of Axel’s room, and smashed into the wall.

An unearthly scream of rage followed it. “That’s IT! That is ****in’ IT! I am through with this mother****in’ game! RAAAAAAUGHHH!!!!!†Axel dashed out of the room, and began flinging fireballs at the poor, helpless machine. “I was on level five, you stupid game! LEVEL FIVE!!! That sacred place was not MEANT for mortal eyes and you RUINED it! GAHHH!!!â€

Roxas walked out behind him, and stared at the three other onlookers. “…Axel’s mad,†he explained.
    “Ya don’t say…†Saïx snarled back. “Gee – thanks for clearing that up for me, Roxas!â€

Finally, the game-system had been reduced to a smoldering puddle of liquid plastic. He stood there, huffing with anger for a while, then looked up at the other Nobodies.

“Oh… Sup, guys?â€

Zexion sighed, “Just come here, Axel… I’ve got an idea. Maybe if you can make that light brighter, it’ll attract all of the other members.†He crossed his arms, pouting a little. “I’m going to have to have to have a little ‘talk’ with Xemnas concerning ‘Zexxy’s Happy Time’…â€

Demyx looked like he was going to barf again.

Axel only shrugged. “Okay. Great idea, lil' man.â€
    “Just do it,†the Cloaked Schemer snarled.
    Axel rolled his eyes, and lit up a huge blaze on the palm of one hand.

It wasn't very long before Luxord showed up, Vexen's ladder tucked safely under his arm. He glared at Demyx for a long time. “Told ya so.â€
    “Eh-heh-heh...†Demyx chuckled embarrassedly.
    “I'm not even gonna ask,†Zexion muttered.

Larxene was next to arrive. “Okay...†she started, face a bright scarlet with complete rage. “What the **** is going on here?! I had a VERY important date with some apple pie, but then all the lights went out, and the mother****in MICROWAVE blew up with my pie inside, GODDAMN IT!â€
    “S-Sorry, Larxene,†Demyx whimpered as Axel and Zexion drooled over her outfit. “We don't really know what's going on either!â€

“Yo! DUDES!â€
    “Wha'?! XIGGY?!â€

Luxord spun around quickly, forgetting that he was clutching the ladder in his arms.
    “OW!†Demyx cried, holding onto his newly bruised eye tightly.
    “Oh! Sorry about that, mate! Um... Just... put that on ice or something.†He turned back to watching his eye-candy approach.

Xigbar was running up to the small crowd, still pulling on the last sandal on his foot as he did so. He was in a white robe with two wings resting on his back. His long, raven hair was flowing down his shoulders, and, if you looked closely at it, his hair seemed kinda wet. With the help of his space powers, he managed to make a little halo float above his head.

After a moment of drooling and sick fantasizing, Luxord kicked himself mentally. DAMN ME! I should have been there AS SOON AS he walked out of the door! All of that hard work for NOTHING!

Xigbar stopped as soon as he was in the circle of loving and together-ness with a slight sigh. He stared at Saïx's costume for a second. “Nice one, dude.â€
    Saïx rolled his eyes. “Thanks.â€

Marluxia portaled next to them, causing Luxord to spin around and smack Demyx AGAIN on the back of the head. “Hey, guys – what's going on?! I saw the lights go out from outside and I rushed right in!â€

Demyx sighed. “Okay, I might as well fill the rest of you guys in while we wait for everyone else to show up.â€
    “Please do,†Marluxia murmured, crossing his arms.

As Demyx tried his best to explain what had happened, Zexion began sniffing slightly. Is it just me, or... does something smell like... He sniffed again. “Guys. Heads up – I think that someone else is coming!â€

Within a few minutes, Zexion's keen sense of smell proved to be right. Vexen and Lex showed up, coughing and hacking out smoke. Their hair had been blown completely back, and everything at the front of their bodies were completely black with soot. A dark cloud of smoke (as well as a strange scent that smelled a little like burned fish) seemed to follow them wherever they went.

A hushed silence filled the room as everyone took the time to glare them into non-existence. It only took one glance, and they KNEW.

Vexen coughed one more time, and lifted his blackened goggles, revealing two white rings around his eyes where the goggles had been. He glanced over the unhappy-looking crowd, and gulped.

“... Oops...â€

That was all the excuse they needed to begin absolutely ASSAULTING the two men. Mostly Vexen.

“VEXEN, YOU IDIOT!â€
    “WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!â€
    “YOU'RE CRUISIN' FOR A BRUISIN' YA OLD ***!â€
    “WHEN WE GET THROUGH WITH YOU...!â€
    “FIX IT!â€
    “BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH—!â€

“HEY!†Vexen screamed, cutting them all off. “How come you never scream at HIM?!†He pointed to Lexaeus angrily.
    Lex gasped. “N-no, DON'T—!â€

“He's right!†Axel screamed. “I say we flame them BOTH!â€

So they did.

“LEXAEUS, YOU ******-ASSED *****!!!â€
    “WE HATE YOU!â€
    “GO DIE IN A HOLE!â€
    “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!â€
    “BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!!!â€

“WHAT is all of this ruckus all about?!†someone demanded, rounding the corner with a furious snarl on his face.
    Saïx gasped. “Superior! Oh, thank Kingdom Hearts!â€
    Here we go... everyone thought.

“I was so WORRIED! All of the power is out, and, why, without this human torch here to light the way, one can barely see their hand in front of their face!†Saïx gushed, displaying an unusual amount of 'emotion' – especially for him. “And the power is out! What if the Heartless had breached the castle walls and we weren't able to hear the siren and you'd have to face them all on your own?! I could hardly BARE it if anything ever happened to—!â€

“Thank you for your concern, Saïx,†Xemnas replied politely, “but the only troubling thing that resulted from the blackout is that I got a rather important speech of mine cut off...â€

Oh ****... Everyone glanced at each other, starting to sweat a little.

Xemnas rubbed his chin slightly. “Quite interesting, really – it was concerning the—â€
    “O-Okay, there, Xem – you can tell us about that later,†Xigbar interrupted quickly. “We've got bigger things on our hands.â€
    Everyone sighed a sigh in relief – another long, dull, POINTLESS speech avoided!
    “Right,†Xemnas agreed with a nod. “First off, what exactly happened?â€

Everyone pointed to Vexen and Lexaeus.

“Okay, then.†Xemnas crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow. “Explain.â€
    Vexen rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. “Well... It was just a little experiment—â€
    “—THAT BLEW OUT THE REST OF THE FREAKIN' POWER!†Zexion screeched, eye twitching slightly.
    “BOULDERDASH!†Vexen protested before another scream-for-all could erupt. “Yes, the experiment took a fair amount of electricity to pull off, but not enough that it would short-circuit the entire castle! I calculated it!†He raised an eyebrow. “So, pray tell, what exactly were YOU guys doing right before the power went out?â€

Xigbar shrugged. “Blow-dryin' my hair. And watchin' TV.â€
    “Well, WE were just playin' video-games and listening to music!†Axel cried.
    “I was... Downloading... certain things online...†Zexion answered evasively. He looked down at his slippers as if they were the most important things on earth as Demyx busied himself thinking about cute things like bunnies and such.
    “I was eating pie! Pie I never got to EAT!†Larxene snapped.

“Well, with just those things alone added to the power it takes for the extra lights and heater...†Lex snapped his fingers. “That must be it! The generator was over-loaded – not just because of the experiment, but because of all of our individual contributions!â€

Larxene stomped her foot down like a spoiled child having a temper tantrum. “But if it wasn't for the stupid experiment, it probably wouldn't MATTER what WE did you pair of IDIOTS!â€

“HEY!†Vexen snapped. “Stop yelling at Lexaeus!â€
    “Stop yelling at Larxene for yelling at Lexaeus!†Axel piped up.
    “STOP yelling at Vexen for yelling at me for yelling at Lexaeus!â€
    “Stop yelling at ME for yellin' at Vexen for yellin' at you for yellin' at Lexaeus!â€
    “Stop yelling at me for yelling at you for yelling at Vexen for yelling at me for yelling at Lexaeus!â€

Roxas dashed up to the bickering duo and screamed, “STOP YELLIN' AT AXEL FOR YELLIN' AT YOU FOR YELLING AT HIM FOR YELLING AT YOU FOR YELLING AT... BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!!!!!â€

Needless to say, pandemonium erupted pretty damn fast.

“YOU CAN'T TALK TO HER THAT WAY!!!â€
    “DON'T MAKE ME—!â€
    “SHUT UP, YA LITTLE—!â€
    “OW, my spleen...!â€

“STOP IT! Cut it out this MINUTE!†Demyx screamed, engulfing the squabbling group in a huge blast of water. “We've got more important things to worry abut, so just COOL IT—!â€

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!†Axel dropped to the ground, completely spazzing out. “WATER! Stop, drop and roll! Stop, drop and roll!â€
    Larxene slapped her forehead, her antenna drooping pitifully.

Xemnas sighed as Axel continued rolling around on the ground like an idiot. “Ignore him for now. Thanks a lot, Number IX.â€
    Saïx glared at the boy, teeth chattering with anger as well as the freezing cold. “Yeah... Thanks a LOT, Demyx...†he snarled out of pure jealousy.

“So you're sure that the generator is the reason the power is out, Vexen?â€
    “Of course,†Vexen replied with a nod. “Shouldn't be too hard to fix. The Dusks could probably do it for me.â€

“Well, I'm taking you just in case.†Xemnas snapped his fingers, and pointed to Roxas. “You're in charge of drying VIII off while he's still sane. Meanwhile, Zexion... Uh... Put some real clothes on.†Zexion pouted, crossing his arms. “Oh, and has anyone seen Xaldin anywhere?â€
    “Sleeping!â€
    “Ah... I see. Well, leave him be – the cold that is bound to come will be his alarm. Winters in the World That Never Was are usually very harsh. Last year, I think it was at least 30 below one afternoon.â€

Everyone groaned.

“Oh MAN!â€
    “You've gotta be kidding!â€
    “We'll freeze!â€
    “Stop, drop, and roll!â€
    “No, we won't,†Xemnas sighed. “Nobodies are notoriously resilient. We can just wait it out until the generator is up and running again.â€

Vexen cracked his knuckles. “Well, then – I'd better get to work soon! Repairing the generator may be Dusk work, but I'd be a lot faster at it.â€
    “Wait a moment – what about Larxene?†Zexion asked.
    Larxene blinked. “What ABOUT me?â€
    “Well, you have control over electricity, so in theory, couldn't you simply—â€
    “ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?!†she screeched. “Do you know how much POWER that would take?! Imagine trying to to fill this WHOLE castle with electricity! I just can't do it, man!â€

“And, assuming it's the same with Axel as far as heat is concerned, we're back at square one,†Xemnas sighed. “So all of you may return to your rooms for now and dry off while Vexen and I examine the generator.â€

With a few disgruntled sighs and muttered remarks, the huge group dispersed.

“Okay, Vexen, work your magic.â€
    “Gladly, Superior.â€

Xemnas sat back with a flashlight and began calmly reading a book as Vexen went to work with his own little flashlight. The generator was an absolute MESS – smoke poured out of it like water out of a fountain. The Academic did various little things; tightening a bolt here and there, stopping to jot down some directions for the Dusks, poking through a jungle of wires, oiling a—

“That's IT! I can't work this way – not with you narrating EVERY single thing I do RIGHT IN MY EAR!!!†Vexen screamed. “SEE?! Just like that! I KNOW I'm screaming, you imbecile – THE FONT IS IN ALL CAPS!â€

Xemnas blinked, eyes wide. “Vexen, I think it's time for a break,†he sighed.
    “What? Xemnas, I'm fine! I was just— …What the heck is that line for? Is that even grammatically correct?!â€

Xemnas sighed again, pulling a needle out of his coat pocket and uncapping it. “Okay, Vexxy, time to go ni-ni...â€
    Vexen froze and instinctively grabbed his arm, looking like a scared rabbit. “... I dun WANNA go ni-ni...†he whimpered.
    “Come, now, Vexen. Don't make me chase yo—â€
    “NO! You can't make me! Vexxy goes ni-ni when Vexxy wants! GET AWAY!â€

Vexen scrambled off, a panic-stricken expression on his face. Xemnas gave an exasperated groan and went after the crazy son of a—

“My mother was a SAINT! And I'm NOT crazy!!!†the insane man cried, stopping for a second to shake his fist at the ceiling.

Quick as a whip, Xemnas seized his arm, holding the needle up threateningly.
    Vexen gasped, his eyes betraying nothing but pure fear. “N-No! NOOO!!! Let me go – I won't – ooooookay, I'z go ni-ni now, lolz...†he sighed, eyes drooping.

Xemnas finished injecting the sedative into his arm, and then caught the snoring man in his arms. He sighed, summoning a horde of Dusks. “Finish the job,†he ordered. “T'would seem that Number IV is a little... out of it.â€

“It was just s...so cold... so cold and WET...!â€
    “Mmm-hmmm.â€
    “It was horrible...!â€
    “I know, Axel – I know...â€
    “Seriously – I wasn't sure if...†A sob. “I wasn't sure if I'd make it out this time...!â€
    A sigh. “Just let it all out, man... Just let it all out...â€

Roxas sat on the floor, rubbing a now-damp towel on Axel's body, trying to soak up all of the remaining water. As he did so, he was shooting dirty looks at the boy seated cross-legged on the bed.

“Let me just say again that I am so, so, so, so, so so sorry that I did that!†Demyx apologized. “Seriously – I just kinda... lost it! I really hate seeing people fight, and, and, it's Christmas EVE, and I just—

“A-bleat, bleat, bleat, bleat, yeah whatever,†Roxas gnashed. “Last time I checked, you weren't the one one drying this jack-ass off!â€
    “I'm right here, ya know...†Axel whimpered.
    “Shut up, ya pansy. Before I get out the super-soaker.â€
    Such strong words... Axel thought, pouting. Nevertheless, he stayed silent, deciding to wait until he was fully dry to exact his revenge.

“So, what are we gonna do now?†Roxas grumbled.
    “I don't know....†Demyx sighed. “We'd better get ready for tonight – I mean, after all, we—â€
    “DRY NOW!†Axel cried, jumping up. The next moment, he pounced on Roxas. “That's for the PANSY insult, betch!â€

“GYAAAAH!!!†Roxas shrieked, toppling to the ground. “Axel, you ******* – THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!â€

Axel cackled viciously. “Stop hittin' yourself! Stop hittin' yourself! Stop hittin' yourself!â€
    “Axel, you little—OW! STOP it!â€
    “BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Stop hittin' yourself!!!â€

Demyx smacked his face, shaking his head slowly. He got up, and walked out of the room, leaving the two fighting morons behind.

Xaldin's eyes cracked open slowly.

After ten solid minutes of staring out into space, the man finally turned his drowsy gaze to the window beside his bed. It took his tired mind a while to understand exactly what he was seeing, but he could tell by the position of Kingdom Hearts that couldn't be past 4:30. So what the hell had awaken him?!

That's when he noticed the tiny stream of fog trailing from his nostrils curling up into the air like a snake.

It. Was. FREEZING.

Blinking his red, bloodshot eyes, he lumbered out off his bead like a huge, cranky bear that'd been awaken from his hibernation, and shuffled over to the bathroom. The heater's gotta be broken or somethin'... he thought. Figures. Oh well; I'm already up, so I might as well get dressed and ready.

He flicked the light switch. To his surprise, nothing happened. He examined the light bulb carefully. “Huh... Ain't that the one I replaced, like, a week ago...? Weird...â€

He shrugged. Oh well; he'd just light some candles or something. He tried to turn on the faucet, but by then the water pipes had completely frozen over. The tub stayed as dry as a desert.

“......... Oooo-kay...!~†Shaking his head, Xaldin turned towards the toilet. His fly was already half-undone before he realized the water in the toilet had already frozen over.

“Oh, for ****'s SAKE!†the man screamed, slamming down the lid. “What the hell is going ON here?! I have to find what is up NOW before I'm forced to kick something small and furry in the ovaries!†He blinked. “Again...†he muttered. Bad memories.

Shaking off the haunting thoughts, the man quickly got himself bundled on, putting on several coats and a scarf, and then charged out of the his room into the rest of the dark castle.

“M-Mark my w-words, Marluxia...! Th-There will s-s-soon come a d-day that I find dirt about y-you so appalling y-y-y-you'll have t-to—â€
    “Aw, c'mon, Zexxy – you act like I'm raping you you or something!†A laugh.
    “You ARE. In mind and s-spirit.â€
    “Oh, hush up and let me fix you up... there!â€

Marluxia clasped his hands together, grinning. “You wook so'w cyute, I cou'wd jus'w eat choo UP!†He held up a mirror, beaming. “See???â€

Zexion glared icily at the pathetic reflection staring back at him, teeth chattering ever-so slightly. He had a little Santa hat that was tilted a little on the side and had a tiny silver bell on the end. Marluxia had also given him a butt-ugly green -and-white sweater with a little picture of an elf on it. It read “Santa's Little Helper†in bold red font.

The boy's brow twitched slightly in annoyance. Deciding that going into denial was the only way to save his sanity, he pretended that image was simply a different person trapped in an alternate dimension. Go away. You aren't welcome here. Surprisingly, the rebellious little man trapped in the mirror didn't disappear. Zexion sighed. That's it – I'm jumping FOR REAL this time.

“Well?!†Marluxia squealed. “What do ya think?! Isn't it ADORABLE?!â€
    Zexion shot the pink-haired assassin a glare SO potent, you could feel the heat from several feet away. “... I w-will have my revenge, M-Marluxia,†he growled, cursing inwardly at how stupid he sounded with that blasted stutter.
    “Well, I think it's cute. Plus, it'll keep you nice and warm now that things are starting to get really chilly!â€
    “W-Well, I think I'm going to KILL you!†Zexion snapped, reaching for Marluxia's neck, as if he were going to strangle him.

“Marluxia...!~†someone sang. “I'm both respecting you privacy by knocking and asserting my authority as your superior by coming in anyway...!~â€

BOOM!

Zexion lost his balance, falling squarely on Marluxia's lap, and blinked as Xaldin burst through the door, carrying a huge battering ram. …What the **** is that pot-head thinking?
    The man raised an eyebrow at the strange scene before him and smirked.

“Am I interrupting something, Zexxy...?†he asked, grinning.
    Zexion face-palmed, suddenly realizing that the way he was lying down on the older male was ANYTHING but flattering. He pulled himself up, pouting, and glared the other way. Marluxia shook his head, eying Xaldin suspiciously. “Well... No. I was just, ya know—â€

“Great, great, great – okay, listen here, fruit cake.†Marluxia glared at him even more. “I wanna know what happened to the power, and I wanna know NOW. What – did Vexen make some sorta time machine that threw us into the Dark Ages?â€
    “Noooooo....â€
    “Then what?!â€

Marluxia struck a thoughtful pose. “Well, ya see, that's complicated—â€
    “And suddenly I don't care anymore. Look – can SOMEONE just turn on the god-forsaken power so that I can get back to my...â€

Xaldin trailed off, eyes wide. “Oh, NO! I forgot – the pies are stuck in the fridge! What if they go bad?!â€
    “Oh puh-lease!†Marluxia scoffed. “Honey, I'd bet my whole basket of azaleas that it was warmer in that fridge when the power went out than it is OUT HERE now.â€
    Zexion shivered a little, hugging his shoulders. “Th-The f-first time I-I-I'd have to agree w-with that d-******-***...â€
    “Well, whatever. I'm going to check on them, anyway – make sure that the security system is working. You guys wanna come?â€
    Marluxia glared at him. “No,†he replied tartly.

Zexion was wrapping a blanket around him for extra warmth. Even as much as he hated that stupid sweater, he decided against taking it off. Marluxia – it WAS quite warm, and taking it off now would be foolish.

The boy looked up at Xaldin, his expression flat. “If he doesn't want to go, then you can count me in,†he growled, jerking his thumb in Marluxia's direction.
    “Aaaaaaaaaand if Zexxy-Bob's in, then I'm in!â€

Zexion scowled at the man, then rolled his eyes and began trailing after Xaldin, wondering when he'd ever be able to shake the little pest.

“No, seriously. Ask me that one more time – just one – and I'll smack the TASTE out your mouth. Don't play with me, Axel...â€
    “Aw, c'mon, Larx—â€
    “No.â€
    Axel gave a shrill whine that loosely translated to, “But I'm SANTA, and you're missing cause!â€
    “No! Need I remind you that there's a CHILD present?!â€

“Hey!†Roxas snapped. “I'm freakin' fourteen-ish years old! I don't need your faux parenting!â€
    “Your size says otherwise...!~†Larxene replied in a sing-song voice.
    “At LEAST I'm not an old witch that castrates kittens in her spare time!â€
    Larxene clicked her teeth together with annoyance. “HEY! Watch your tone, squirt!â€

“STOP YELLING AT ROXAS!†Axel yelled.
    “STOP YELLING AT ME FOR YELLING AT ROXAS!â€
    “STOP YELLING AT AXEL FOR YELLING AT YOU FOR YELLING AT—â€
    Oh lord – not again...! the readers thought.

To their relief, Gentle tapping at the door interrupted all of the yelling.
    “Larxene...!~†a voice sang. “I'm both respecting your privacy by knocking, but asserting my authority as your superior by coming in anyway...!~â€

BOOM!

Larxene sneered at Xaldin as he stomped through the door with his battering ram. He's cleanin' that up later...

She put her hands on her hips, glaring at him as Marluxia and Zexion looked on from outside. “What do you want?!â€
    “Oh, nothin'...†Xaldin drawled. “Just an explanation. Care to tell what THIS is?!â€

Axel and Roxas gasped in horror as he held up a pie scooper dripping with something that looked a whole lot like blueberry filling....

“I found THIS in the kitchen just now! These pies are only to be consumed on CHRISTMAS DAY.â€
    Larxene shrugged. “So?â€
    “SO?!†Xaldin quickly took a deep breath. “So... do you have any last words?â€
    “Yeah!†Larxene snapped. “I want pie damnit!â€

Axel and Roxas quickly tip-toed away. Xaldin glared icily at her, growling a bit.

“LARX—!!!â€
    “In fact, I'm thinking maybe I should go for another break in! What do ya say, Xaldy?â€

Cackling, she portalled off before he could say anything. Xaldin stood there, sputtering in rage. “H-HEY!!!†He portalled off, too.

Axel, with the thoughts of heroically saving Larxene, portalled off, also. Roxas, with thoughts of saving Axel's ass from impending dewm, off behind him.

Marluxia just glanced over Zexion. “You gonna miss this?â€
    “Like hell I will.â€

“Damned security system... How da **** does this thing work, anyway?â€
    Larxene was standing at the fridge, a disgruntled look on her face as she studied it. She'd already tried pulling it open, trying to jam it open with her kunai – nothing seemed to work! The fridge was vacuum-sealed shut until the power turned back on – a security system Xaldin had forced Vexen to install to protect the precious food.

“Hold it right there!â€

Larxene spun around to see Xaldin gripping one of his lances until his knuckles had turned white. He glared at her acidicly, and growled through clenched teeth, “Step... away... from the fridge...â€
    “Make me.â€

SHING!!!

“I said step away, you bloody wanker!â€

Larxene blinked as her two slender antennas of blonde hair floated down. She growled, eye twitching slightly as she glared at Xaldin with the same, if not more, amount of intensity.

Now it was personal.

“You little *****!!! Take that!†Thunder crackled in the huge
    “Ha! You missed!â€
    “Dodge this!â€
    “You hit like a *****!â€
    “OW! You ****tard – you can't hit me! I'm a GIRL!â€
    “Sometimes I wonder!â€
    Larxene gave a beastly roar and lunged for him again.

Marluxia, Zexion, Axel, and Roxas all crowded around the kitchen, careful not to get in the ring of fire.

Axel gasped. “Holy **** – this is epic!â€
    “FIVE-HUNDRED MUNNY ON XALDIN!!!â€
    “You're on! 10,000 munny on Larxene!â€
    “Get 'em, gurl!â€
    “Watch out for that thunderbolt!â€
    “Take him down! GO LARXENE!!!â€

The rest of the Organization were attracted like flies by the noise and sense of excitement. Within mere seconds, just about everyone was gathered around the brawl, cheering and screaming and casting bets.

“Twenty-K on Larxene!â€
    “Forty on Xaldin!â€
    “Eight HUNDRED on Larxene!â€
    “THIRTY ****ING MILLION ON XALDIN!!!â€
    “Damn, Xiggy – I didn't know you had it in ya!â€
    “STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!â€

The fight instantly halted to a stop as everyone turned to see just who'd been the one screaming. It was none other than... Demyx.

The boy was standing there huffing out great puffs of breath. His fists and jaw were clenched tightly, and his eyes were red and puffy as if he'd burst into tears at any moment.

Axel blinked and stepped forward. “Demyx, are you—â€
    “Shut up,†Demyx growled, casting the redhead a glare that spoke much louder than words. Axel immediately fell silent.

Xigbar sighed and started with a, “Demyx, I—â€
    “Shut UP!†Demyx screamed, shoving his way into the crowd. They all stepped away as he shoved his way to the battle field.

It looked as if a tornado had come and vomited in the middle of the kitchen floor. Pots and pans were scattered all over the place, along with discarded kunais. Black soot covered most of the floor, walls and cabinets, and static electricity was so strong in the air that just about everyone's hair was standing on end. Xaldin and Larxene stared at the boy as he slowly made his way up to them, and examined them both coldly. Then, he turned back to the crowd.

“So...†he hissed softly. “This is your idea of a Merry Christmas...? THIS is what you'd rather spend your time doing?! Arguing and fighting with each other like a couple of two-year-olds?!â€

Saïx crossed his arms, glaring back at the boy. “That's how it's always been.â€
    “Yeah,†Xaldin added, scoffing. “Why should we change now? Because of you? You're just a kid who wants to live in a fantasy land. You have NO CLUE what they rest of us have been through, alright?â€

“You just don't get it, do you...?!†Demyx growled forcefully. His fists were practically shaking with rage by now. “Christmas... isn't aing about the past... It's about hoping for a better future! It's about peace, and love, and joy for all! DON'T YOU GET IT?!â€

Saïx rolled his eyes “You were a fool for ever believing that nonsense.â€
    Demyx turned his furious gaze to the older man, his nails practically digging into his palms. And then, he gave a humorless chuckle. “Heh... Yeah. I guess I was.â€

Tears were streaming down his cheeks by now. Sniffling, he tried his best to wipe them away, reprimanding himself inwardly about how much of a baby he was being. Everyone watched him silently, no one quite knowing quite what to say. Not even Saïx said anything.

They allowed him a few seconds to get himself back together. When he finally did, he continued in a shaky voice, “But.. fine. If you don't want all of that – not even for ONE stinkin' day – I won't try to force you anymore.†He snatched Axel's fake beard and tossed it angrily to the ground. “So you can TAKE OFF your stupid little outfits—†and furiously kicked a pot that had been unlucky enough to be lying on the floor, “—and EAT your god-damned pie – what-EVER! I don't CARE anymore! If you need me, don't even bother asking! I'll be in my room, jerks.â€

Still sniffling, he pushed past the crowd again, and stomped off. Everyone watched him until he had completely disappeared into the darkness, not uttering a squeak.

SLAM!

They all looked at each other silently, and looked away guiltily.

“...... So, uh... Who won, exactly? I had 50K riding on that fight.â€
    Every pair of eyes in the room glared at Saïx.
    “... What?â€

To be continued…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, when DEMYX curses, you know he's pissed. =\ Lolz - Grinch!Saïx makes me happeh... and pisses me off at the same time. Weird, huh?

Ummmmmmmmm............

I'm tired. So, later, when I'm not half-dead from typing up 5 pages straight and uploading this whole thing on KHV, maybe I'll have something intellegent to say. 8D

Lolz - kthnx bai.

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah.

2. Amber PLUR

OMGYOUUPDATEDTHECHRISTMASSPECIAL

[/spaz]

That was a very nice chapter indeed. I especially liked the whole "Vexen go ni-ni" thing. XD

And I know I'm not a Demyx fangirl anymore, but the ending still made me sad. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LET THE GUY BE HAPPY?! D8<

Anyways, thanks for the awesome update. <3

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

The thing is that his good Christmas kinda involves everyone dropping what THEY'RE doing and spending time together... And you can already kinda see that pretty much EVERYONE has at least ONE person who they hate, or at least something else they feel is more worth their time, so when 12 different people get the feeling of, "Oh, I'm just one person - it's not like they'll notice if I go do this or that..." aaaand suddenly Demyx is alone.

But, be honest. How many times has YOUR mom or dad or grandma or someone like that gone to you and said, "Hey - why don't we spend Christmas TOGETHER this year?" and you're all, ".... Yeah - in a minute. I'm texting my friends \ Checking my e-mail \ Playing videogames right now..." or just have plain gone, "I don't want to!" We all do it SOMETIME, and this is a story about making Christmas a family thing again, since it's only ONE day of the year. ^^

BTW, thanks, girl - ur quite awesome, rly. ;w; *huggles*

4. Amber PLUR

Meh, okay, that kinda makes sense I guess

Yay! Someone thinks I'm awesome! :'D :glomp:

5. Rosey Chaser

lomglomglomglomglomglomglomglomglomglomglomg.
    ahmahzin. as usual. I love your stories foxxie, always make me smile when im feeling a bit down. Sometimes rolling on the floor laughing. Either or. <3

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Your characterization is just brilliant and hilarious on the same time, I'm glad that you continued this ^^ I almost forgot how funny these were =P *O_O @ my old post without color and with old name*

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Thank you so much.... LOL - this is Rosey, Right? XD If it is, HEY, GURL, HEY! If no, Foxxie is terribly sorry and is currently giving herself 70 slaps on the wrist with a wet noodle.

Yeah - remember you! XD Hey, man - I'm glad you came back. ^^ *hugs* THIS story won't be updated til next Christmas (again), but don't worry. XD I think that I'll be pumping out a whole lote more stories in general this year. ^^

See ya soon!~

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Whoa.......niceness! The little guy can stand up for himself! :D.....but....uh....>_>...exactly WHY does Marluxia take an interest in Zexion?

9. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Lolz - late reply, FTW.

Because he likes messin' with him. XD Plus, it's a show of power. Zexion pretty much is the underground ruler of the Organization through his use of blackmail. Even Xemnas is held under his thumb. The only reason Xemnas still gets to call him Superior is because Zexion has no desire to look after all of those psychopaths in the Organization - Xemnas can KEEP that job! XDDD But, Marluxia (ironicly the one with the most dirt under the rug) is a guy who he just CAN'T seem to find anything on! I mean, he COULD tell everyone that he's a cannable, but everyone already knows that. In fact, he's pretty damned proud of it. He COULD say that he's gay or something (even though it's not clear whether he is or not), but no one would be all that suprised. There's just nothing worth revealing, or so it seems. =C

Marluxia, of course, thinks that it's hilarious that Zexion keeps trying and bothering him is just another way of rubbing salt into the wound.

Thank you! ^^ *hug*

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I see......so my little Zexion is like an underground crime lord...>_>....*laughs* XD

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Maybe even worse. >D It seemed like all of the other Zexions out there in the fandom universe were either spineless, uke-tastic emo kids or spineless, uke-tastic ball of love and friendship or any combo in between. I try to portray Organization members based on their titles. "THE CLOAKED SCHEMER". Helloooooooo? Does anyone else see that? XD

So in order to restore Zexion to his respectable glory, I took it upon myself to write him as... well... a kick-ass barstard that NOBODY (but Marluxia) dares to mess with. XD