The Princess of Light a Riku Fan Fic

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lily Lilac, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I like where this is going.
    LOL, that "I can fight!!" part was pretty hilarious :)
    I'm definatly gonna follow this story!

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Great job Lily! Sorry i couldn't get to it sooner. Awesomness. :D can't wait to see more.

3. Lily Lilac Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, here it is!!! I hope it was worth the wait. Please leave comments as always. Sorry about it taking so long.

Chapter Six

“Hey Mom!” Riku yelled out. You heard footsteps and turned your head to see a beautiful woman with long blond hair. She was wearing a business suit and was carrying a briefcase. Riku walked up to her, gave her a hug and kiss, and then took the briefcase from her. “Welcome home mom! You remember Rimini, you met her at open house at school.” You felt very nervous as she gave you the once over but was immediately relieved when she smiled at you and shook your hand. “Hello Rimini, I’m Shonda, nice to meet you.” “So this is your girlfriend.” She said to Riku. “Wait…” Riku began, “GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?” you shrieked.

~~~~~~~Over at neighbors house~~~~

“Hey honey what’s for dinner?” * walks over to wife and kisses her.*
    “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

“Good grief what was that!?!”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to Riku’s house~~~~~~~

“WHAT DID YOU TELL HER!?!?!?” you screeched as you proceeded to shake the living daylights out of Riku. “ I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO HER!!! STOP KILLING ME!!!!” Riku yelled back almost as loud. You stopped shaking him and placed him on his feet. “I didn’t know you had that kind of strength Rimini, we’ll have to use that in training.” And then you felt the blood rushing to your cheeks, you looked at Riku to see him blushing for some reason. “Awww… aren’t you two just the cutest….” Well, that just made us both blush harder.

“So I wanted to give you something Rimini, as a housewarming gift.” “Oh you don’t have to do that Shonda, I’m already grateful that I even have a place to live.” “But I want to give it to you. I hear you don’t have very much stuff, so I wanted to give you $100 to go get some stuff. And don’t worry about it as may have been able to tell, I am a very successful woman.” She gave you a stunning smile and handed you a $100 dollar bill. “Well, if your sure it is okay…. Thank you very much I actually don’t own any thing else but what I am wearing and a skirt, shampoo, and a brush..” “You poor dear, I wouldn’t be able to live like that. I have to change at least three times a day!”

“Well, it looks like it is getting late, I guess we should be getting to bed. I’m sure Rimini is very tired, Night Mom!” Riku then proceded to grab my hand and pull me up the stairs. It seemed to me like he was trying to get me out of there for some reason. “Night Rimini.” “Night Riku.” Maybe I should call Kairi and tell her how everything went. After talking to Kairi for what seemed like hours but was probably only 15 mins, you had found that Sora had actually had the guts to ask her out on a date tomorrow night, and she insisted on going shopping with me to help me get some new stuff. You got into bed and snuggled under the covers- what is the thread count on these!?- and idly began to wonder what horor’s await you tomorrow in your little shopping adventure with Kairi.

That’s all I have for now please comment it and keep on reading! Oh, and if I get at least one comment by the time I check later today, I will post another chapter!!

4. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I like it ;)
    It's a tad short though, but I really like it.
    Hope to see more!

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Huh... pretty good. But you got me confused. First you were speaking as the readers feeling what your main character was feeling, and then you switched it around to how she was feeling all the sudden. O.o And also another tip: Make a new paragraph when a new person talks. Other then that, it's pretty good. ^^

6. Lily Lilac Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, here it is!!! Because I got at least one comment, I’m posting another chapter!

Chapter Seven

*The next morning*

That was the best night’s sleep I have ever had! You just got out of the shower and had rapped one of these nice thick towels around yourself and had walked into your room to get dressed when suddenly the door opened.. “Hey Rimini! want some breakfa- oh I uh…” “GET OUT!!!!” “AHH!! SORRY!!!” and then Riku slammed the door shut..… typical morning…

You got dressed and went down stairs and sat at the table with Riku while his mom made breakfast. You both looked at each other and turned your heads away embarrassed. “Breakfast!!” shonda said as she placed a plate of waffles in front of you and Riku. “I’m going on a business trip tomorrow and I won’t be back for 2 weeks. I assume Rimini is going shopping today?” “Yes. Kairi is coming with me.” “That’s great! When are you leaving?” “After I finish eating.” And with that you took your last bite and put your dish in the washer. “Bye!” It seemed like Shonda wanted to spend some time alone with Riku so you hurried out bracing yourself for the shopping trip with Kairi.

RPOV

“I’ll see you later mom!” “Wait Riku! I wanted to talk to you, it about Rimini and you alone while I’m gone.” “Aw mom you know nothing is going to happen.” “Well frankly I don’t, you two seem to like each other and as you get older your body changes..” “Mom! I already had that talk, and we are just friends!” Though I wish we were something more… “ Yes well, I think you two would make a cute couple. So, while I’m gone, I’m expecting you to try to win her over. I know you like her and I think she likes you. And besides, your 16 and you still don’t have a girlfriend, I do want grandchildren you know… just think about it please. Now I have some errands to run, I’ll see you when I get home. Love you.” And with that my mom left. MAN she can be pushy sometimes! That must be how she made it to the top and Why we are living so well! But she’s right, I do like Rimini a lot, I’m gonna do it! When she get’s back I’m going to ask her out!

Ooohh cliffhanger, what will happen next? If I get 5 reviews by tomorrow or sooner, I’ll post another chapter!!

7. Lily Lilac Merlin's Housekeeper

The Princess of Light, a Riku Fan Fic- EXTRAS

In case any one can't visulize her weapons, here ya go.

Axelsweapon.jpg

a88c34fb.jpg

thumbnailCALPD0JA.jpg

untitled.PNG