The Reaper's Game OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Lauriam, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yeah, show time!

Username: Excasr;
    Character name: Excasr (call him Ex, for short);
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Excasr is a friendly kid who is always smiling. He is moved by his emotions: if he feels something, he won't ignore this feeling. He always want to help his friends, because they are always by his side. But, he is somone lazy that love SLEEP (If you get what I mean about this and his appearence). He died trying to protect Lexibrag, one of his best friends. One s** ** **** tried to shoot in Lexibrag but Excasr ran and made him be behind yourself, so that b****** shot in Ex instead of Lexibrag. Excasr don't regret, if he die he will die to protect someone he loves. So when he find out everything about the game, he'll be determined to get a second chance to live with everyone else.

Most important thing: Friendship. He hold most dear Lexibrag, Evil Twin and Trully; his bests friends.
    Other: I may not be online all the times, I'll post here the times I'm online. (I live in Brazil, so the time here is differet from your clock). Tomorrow (probably) I'll post my time online. So on times off-line, I authorize my partner to move me, now just wait Marushi's answer about this.

*If something is wrong, reply me and I'll fix at the same moment!
    Also, thanks again Marushi (she understands)! =]

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, You're welcome! =)
    Anyway, accepted. Lol, it'll be interesting to have a Ven look-alike in the game. And nice touch, having him die in something other than a car crash. I'm pretty sure that the virtual-Shibuya police are going to outlaw cars after this first week.

3. leo412 Moogle Assistant

I am sorry but I won't be able to enter the game next week as I have test. Please take my characters out.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright. I'll keep them on hold for the week after that. (Keep in mind, though, that the week is not in realtime. lol, we started on Monday and right now, We're still on day two. Who knows? maybe by the time week two starts, you'll be able to play.)

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Thanks!
    Here my schedule:
    NOTE! My timezone is BRAZIL, here now is 21:25; 9:25 PM, for example.
    On week days:
    • 6:00 until 13:15: School;
    • 13:15 until 13:45: Lunch;
    • 13:45 until 14:30: Nap;
    • 14:30 until 17:00: Making Homework and Studying;
    • 17:00 until 21:00: ONLINE TIME.
    And days off school:
    • 17:00 until 22:00: ONLINE TIME.
    Please, take care of my character while I'm out. And sometimes I won't be able to enter 5pm due school stuff, just like today (I arrived home 6pm, school's work) and tomorrow (my friend will be here to end that stupid work). On days like that, I don't know when I'll be online; so please don't let Excasr die while I'm out =P.
    And don't explode anything without me. :)

Thank you.

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Wow, so the week already ended? O.o
    I thought they would win this game... Well, it seems like the week has finally come to an end, so another is about the shine... when? Count me in this time, I would like to give a try. :)

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

All right, Excasr. You and Master of Keyblades are both pre-accepted into next weeks RP. I won’t set a start time yet, I want to give other people achance to post their OC forms, but I think we should be able to start sometimenext week.

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Great to me.

So... Who wants to play now too?!?!?! =D

9. Tears_into_Roses Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: Tears_Into_Roses .

Character name: Haruka Akiru.

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=1sexyanimegirl9&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1T4SKPT_enUS422US428&biw=1366&bih=612&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=dZqioJGeGGBfxM:&imgrefurl=http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php%3F116227-The-Reaper-s-Game-OOC-Thread/page2&docid=nukxYJlUa5hcRM&imgurl=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1056/1sexyanimegirl9.jpg&w=922&h=673&ei=kd-sTvXMM4XWgQfr86XUDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=169&vpy=142&dur=193&hovh=192&hovw=263&tx=116&ty=103&sig=114701522447026728120&page=1&tbnh=121&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Bio: Her and her family were traped and drowned when she was a little girl and only she survived. She has no friends because of being shy and quiet and died by what haunted her her whole life. She drowned after falling to her doom. But what she can't remember is who pushed her.
    But when she finds out about the Reaper's Games, she later finds out her killer is in the game as well.

Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?) The memories of before and during the accident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.