The Reaper's Game

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Lauriam, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Tracy woke up in the scramble crossing. "Wha-" It took Tracy a few seconds to remember that, after you completed a mission, you fell asleep until the next day. Tracy's partner was still asleep on the floor. Tracy had never got a chance to learn his partners name before they fell asleep. "Kid," Tracy said, trying to wake him up. "Hey, kid. Wake up. The mission could get here any sec-" Just then his phone beeped, scaring him again.
    "Round 2:
    Defeat the guardian of Dogenzaka.
    You have 24 hours.
    Fail and be eliminated

"Ouch!" Tracy exclaimed as the timer appeared on his hand again. "Looks like we're at it again." Tracy sighed and began to play with his phone, as he waited for his partner to wake up.

2. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Derp, I'm going to play as BJ just to assign the requirements if that's cool.

[​IMG]

The man in black nodded at the two Players. "Want past this wall?" He said, a small smile evident beneath his bandana. "Then defeat two of these. Where I can see ya."

[​IMG]

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

OOC: lol, sorry for being late. I actually just got on to do that, but it's cool. Hey, Britishism, a couple of the Players would like to have it clarified how many Noise there are and what kinds. That way, they can divide the work evenly.

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Oop, sorry, just got a request to post for BJ from some Players.
    Anyway, erm, either one of the Noise symbols will have 4 Basic Frog Noise, (lol simple), and one with 1 Basic Frog Noise and 2 Basic Wolf Noise.

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Rina nodded and wished she could laugh at Ari's excitement. It had been awhile since she had laughed and now she was kind of sad that she couldn't. Ari seemed like a fun person to be around. Just like Ray had been before their dad died. She wished she could go back to that time again. Man.. What she would do to see Raymond smile again. Ari knocked her out of her thoughts when he playfully pushed her.He gently pushed him back. As they approached the wall the man in black said "Want past this wall? Then defeat two of these. Where I can see ya." Rina nodded to her partner and brought out her now favorite pin.
    [​IMG]
    She brought the pin upwards in her hand many times towards two of the frog noise until she decided to switch. The frogs started to blow bubles and as soon as the bubbles made contact She pulled random pin out of her pocket and held the pin towards the frogs. Boulders fell on them.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    OCC:Sorry Jojo,I was asleep

Huh?Wake up Come on,Wake up! He recognized it-It was his partners voice.
    "Neyh!" Dakota yelled in a kind of Half asleep High pitched laugh.
    His phone rang. "Ahh!" Carson jumped up of bed, Throwing his phone between hands.
    "Oh..." He looked at Tracy and scratched at the back of his head. "Tracy,right?" He looked at the message on his phone.
    "Round 2:
    Defeat the guardian of Dogenzaka.
    You have 24 hours.
    Fail and be eliminated."

"Do you by any chance know where this guardian Person/ Thing is?
    He sat there quietly awaiting a response.

7. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: That’s OK Terra. I was going out to eat for half of the day and then a went to Wal-Mart so I don't really mind.

"Yeah, I do actually." Tracy said. He was relieved that his partner had woken up, and also somewhat startled. "Dogenzaka is a place just past 104. We're pretty close actually so this mission should be a breeze. I think we have to defeat some huge Noise." Tracy smiled, but he was feeling kinda awkward. He wasn't used to starting friendships. Come to think of it, Tracy wasn't used to friendship. He couldn't remember ever having any friends. "We could probably walk there, with the time we have." Tracy checked his hand as if it were a watch. "As we're walking, can you tell me your name? I'm still calling you 'Kid'."

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

As the crowds of people moved about their business on the street of Dogenzaka, a young girl walked briskly down the street, from one end to the other. she was alone, and it was obvious that she was furious about something. Her face was varying shades of red, and she muttered to herself as she worked. She was going to different parts of the street, and everywhere she went, Noise were soon behind her. The crowds of people walked all around her, like they couldn't see her, and even if they could have seen her, what they saw would have made them think they were dreaming. She had wings, two spidery black wings, coming out of her back. She was a Reaper.

[​IMG]

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Taka looked at her partner as he woke up.
    "To be honest, I have no idea. Here's today's text though."
    She showed him the message and as he read it, she spoke.
    "You know, I never DID catch your name."
    Her arms were folded and she was staring off towards Hachiko. She could only think of her mom and what she could have been doing yesterday.
    I wonder if she would be home now? Where does she think I am...? Oh well, no harm in checking up on her. We can stop by later.
    She thought of her home on CAT Street. She remembered the sounds of the cars coming out from the underpass and she remembered the little café that was never open, but always reeked of fresh coffee.

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

A man with silver-gray hair jumped down from a building and landed without a problem in front of the Reaper. "Problem?" His eyes were unnaturally blue and metallic wings sprouted from his back. Noise were left on top of the building he'd been standing on. "You look like you're having a bad day."

A young-ish boy hid around Dogenzaka, running from building to building. "My life is soooo over...damn him...turning this into a game of cat and mouse. I could reeeeeaaaalllly use some Players around here...or something. Weiss...you freak!"

11. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"My name?Its uhh... Its not like Dakota had forgotten his name,Just he never seemed to like.It was more of a girls name than a boys,At least that what he.",Its Dakota." He said Standing up."We should start walking...."
    Dakota felt awkward.He didn't think that'd by a good feeling for Tracy either.So he decided to ask him a question.

"Whats This game all about?"

>:L

12. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

"The game..." Tracy was feeling somewhat awkward. He could understand why Dakota was hestitant to make friendships. He had never really enjoyed being around people himself, so he totally got it, but he had to work with this guy. He had to be friendly. "Well, you die. And when you die you come to this Shibuya. Well, in order to get your life back you have to play 'the game', The Reapers game, in this Shibuya that isn't our Shibuya. The game master controls the game and he sends us the missions. If we don't complete the missions then we get erased. Being erased is like you aren't here anymore, you just stop existing. If I understand it right, the Reapers walk around summoning the Noise (Those frogs we saw earlier,) and trying to get rid of the players. Now the players must form a pact in order to defeat the Noise, and when you form a pact, the Noise leave you alone. Um, the pins that we have, we use the pins to fight using something called psychs, don't ask me why they're called psychs because I don't know. Some pins work for diffrent people, but the one pin that works for everyone is the black skull pin that everyone has, that pin makes it so that you can read peoples minds. Thats all I know." Tracy stopped talking and looked awkwardly away. He wasn't used to talking with people, so he wasn't sure what to do next.

13. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

The woman pushed a lock of blonde hair over her shoulder. All the little pawns, and all the little knights, were falling now into into her trap. Queen to Dogenzaka. She paid the man at the register, a small smile forming. She swung open the exit from Ramen Don and took in her surroundings. Some were already here. She was ready to begin. Slipping back into the shadows near the wall, she removed the chess piece from her bracelet and wrapped her fist around it. The familiar feeling that came with using Imagination returned, and she let the red symbols ebb from her palm.

Little Players,
    Enjoy the Game.
    For some of you...
    It's about to wrap up.

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

The girl looked up as the silver-haired man landed in front of her. "Hello, Weiss." she said calmly. "I must say, I'm surprised to see you out in the field. Especially since the GM told us to be here. What made you decide to obey orders for once?" Suddenly, she felt something. "Shut up!" she said before Weiss had a chance to speak. "...There's something wrong here." She looked around, Noise were everywhere. There was definitally something wrong going on. "There's too much Noise... I didn't summon all of these."

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

Takumi read the messege she shown him on her cell and was cut off from his regular train of thought as she asked him for his name, It was true, She did only introduce herself eariler or yesteray, if you call it that, he had to admit, that was a hindsight on his part, coupled with the strange creatures and he noticed she looked in another direction as he tried to recall where that way lead to, it would be the Dog Statue, Hachiko if he recalled, one of Shibuya's sights, well that and 104 building is practically screaming shopping spree for any poor man who is with a girl on a date.

"It's Takumi." He answered her question as he stood up, now gathering his thoughts, this guardian must be without a doubt one of those creatures whatever they were called as Takumi looked at the countdown timer on his hand, what were to happen if they failed? He didn't even want to consider going down that road, like it not, he and Taka would have to play this twisted game until there were answers.

16. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"Wow...'' He thought for about a second.
    "Can you..get new pins somehow?
    Dakota said it slowly.
    He had lots of questions.Of course he knew this one boy couldn't answer them ALL.
    Dakota walked pretty slow,his partner said there was no rush,so.
    Dakota never really had a friend.He'd talk to himself sometimes,If that counted.
    He always struck himself as anti-social.Something about knowing he could be erased of existence,It pushed him to work together with Tracy.
    His life wasn't the only thing that mattered,If he screwed up,he could be endangering Tracys.That thought bugged him for a while on the inside.
    Exterior Dakota just walked,silently.​

17. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Yeah, you can." Tracy responded. "You can buy pins at stores and stuff." Tracy pulled out his phone as he and Dakota walked and begin to mess around with it. The pace they were walking was starting to annoy him, He had said that they had some time, but the timer was ticking, and Tracy was used to moving quickly. "Listen, We're nearing 104 now, so we should be able to pass no problem. But at the rate we're moving the timers gonna run out... Do you think we could pick up the pace a little?"

18. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"Yeah..." Dakota started running.He waited at the corner for Tracy.​

OCC:Sorry for short post

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Weiss smiled, pulling at his shirt, "Seems like...we're apart of a game... I'm not obeying orders...I'm looking for Senri. He's hiding from me again." Weiss growled at the Noise, "I really don't feel like being erased today. Hana-Kaida...what exactly did the Game Master say?"

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

As Weiss mentioned that he was chasing Senri, Hana-Kaida felt ashamed for getting angry with him. Huh. If Weiss was chasing me, I think I'd skip out on a job or two as well. In response to his question about the Game Master, she told him what she had said. "The GM's orders were to partner up and fill Dogenzaka with Noise, but so far I'm the only one here, and there are way more Noise here than I summoned." She looked around, there was something very wrong with the situation. "Rrgh, where is everybody?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.