The Reaper's Game

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Lauriam, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Taka nodded. She had gotten lucky the past two times she'd been caught in a fight with those things. It was weird though, in the back of her mind, she almost felt like she KNEW what each pin did.
    "Yeah, but we should probably wait for those reapers to leave first though."
    She muttered multiple curse words under her breath about the reapers, barely registering the fact that Toshi had become one of them. If he had a choice of becoming one, then what other choices might he have had all those years ago? For now, she looked out at Dogenzaka and saw that there was a guy using a black skull pin in the middle of the street.
    "Hey, I think there are more people out there... people like us. I see a kid with one of those black skull pins."
    She walked over to the strange guy and saw that he also had a partner.
    "Uh... hi. Are you guys trying to beat those weird symbols, like us?"

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Weiss ignored the exchange between Hitoshi and the Player. He'd spotted Valentine and a broad smile covered his face, "Hello Valentine Hitachiin. It's good to see you." Valentine stopped in front of him and met his icy eyes, "The pleasure is all mine, Weiss. Where is Senri." He waited for an answer and all he got was a shrug. "Senri...is careless, leaving him alone too long and he'll get himself into a problem that involves him breaking rules."

Senri poked his head out from behind a building behind a few Players. He could see Valentine and Weiss and the others beyond them. Crap...I'm so dead. Weiss...you sick freak.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hana-Kaida turned to Valentine. "Weiss told me that he was chasing your brother," she said, folding her arms. She had never like Senri, but if Weiss was chasing him, Valentine deserved to know. Besides, Weiss was a jerk. She had no problem with telling on him. Hitoshi stood and looked at the girl at the end of the street. It really stunk that he couldn't remember her.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Valentine narrowed his red eyes at Weiss and snarled, "Chasing Senri again... This is starting to get annoying. Either way, Hana-Kaida, what's going on here?"

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hana-Kaida shrugged her shoulders. "All I know is I showed up here to work, I started to summon Noise. Weiss showed up and said that he was chasing Senri. At that point I realized that there were more Noise than I was summoning. I'm not sure why, but there were. Then you all showed up, and you know the rest. There's really not much to it." She looked around at the other Reapers. She had told them what she knew, they could make of it what they would.

6. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Tracy turned toward the girl, apparently she was in on this too. And she didn't seem to know much about the game. Am I the only one who knows anything about the game? He thought.
    "Yeah, and those 'symbols' are called Noise. You're a part of this game and you want to work with us because you know nothing of the game, I get it." Tracy shrugged and turned to Dakota. "What do you say, Kid? Is it okay if these youngsters tag along with us? It probably would be best to stick together in these kinds of things."

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: I'm skipping as if Machi posted and defeated the rest of the noise we were facing... I don't wanna get left behind ,-,

Rina breathed hard as she and her partner, Ari, faced those two sets of noise. Rina nodded towards her partner and they started to run towards Dogenzaka. There were about four people near there- each of seemed to have a black pin.
    I guess they must be players too... Rina thought to herself. She hesitated before approaching them, wondering how many other groups of players there were in the game.She walked towards them and brought out her notepad. She quickly wrote " I'm Rina and this is my partner Ari. Are you players in this game too?"

OOC: Hope that was good enough ^^

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Taka looked at Tracy angrily. Who was supposed to know about this game while they were ALIVE!? She was about to make a snide remark, when she saw a girl and what looked like her partner come up to them. She wrote on a notepad.
    "I'm Rina and this is my partner Ari. Are you players in this game too?"
    "Well... yeah. We're all in this actually."
    She looked at the girl and at her partner, wondering how two people who seemed so different ended up together.
    "I'm Taka, and that's my partner, Takumi."

9. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

"I'm Tracy and this is my partner Dakota." Said Tracy impatiently, rolling his eyes. "Now that we're all buddies can we get some work done and finish this day before we all get erased." Tracy was starting to get worried, and Tracy really didn't like being worried.

10. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I don't think I like your tone. Dakota said sitting down.​

>:L

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

Takumi just nodded when he was introduced and heard Tracy's tone. "Kids? I don't care what you say or call us but maybe you should treat others with the same respect as your friend, so how about you stop being all high and mighty with your knowledge about this game and actually give infomation in a tone we expect from you?" he said almost rudely in the same tone Tracy did.

"Besides can we be called kids if we are risking our own lvies to escape this twisted game? No, we all don't want to face erasure from this timer and would like to finish this mission as soon as possible." he said and walked past Tracy, readying a Pin witha flame insigna he withdrawn
    [​IMG]

"Are you ready Taka?" he asked her almost calmly.

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hana-Kaida turned around, facing the Players. "Oh, will you all stop your fighting?" she said. "You're making it hard to focus. Besides, You need eachother to win this game. If you fight amongst yorselves,you might as well kiss your second chance goodbye." She smiled and waved her hand around, motioning to all the Noise. "You have quite a job to accomplish as it is, you should focus on the game instead of your partner's tone."

13. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Ishu smiled, hanging back from the other Reapers. She nodded. "She's right, Players. But drama is fun, hmm?". She twisted the piece on her bracelet around, rotating the suspicious accesory around her wrist. "Oh. By the way, I'm Game Master. Some of you know what that means, right?" She stepped forwards, a mischievous smile stretching across her small face.​

14. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Dakota spoke in a childish tone to Hana-Kaida."He started it!"

>:L

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Rina just listened as they argued. She didn't like teh tone of Tracey's voice either but growing up she learned to ignore people like him. As the noise started to surrounding them and teh people with wings approached them she grabbed her pin and prepared for battle.
    [​IMG]

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Valentine snarled at the Players, "I don't care who started it. Get it done!" His worry for his brother burned inside him.

Weiss smirked at Valentine's temper and spotted Senri behind the Players. He stroad forward towards the Players.

17. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Sho laughed. Factoring hectopascals., he thought to himself, cracking his knuckles. These factors zetta needed to get their acts together. He brushed a piece of hair out of his eyes and chuckled again. GM's little equation today had played into something more. Ishu's test was almost as childish as those she gave it to. "Hurry it up..."

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Taka looked at Kumi. She knew it wouldn't be an easy fight against all of these noise, even with all six of them together, but she was gonna fight until the end. She put her left hand into the pocket full of pins, and rubbed their smooth surface.
    "I'm ready."
    She looked at allthe reapers, the game master, and Toshi. She was annoyed by how lightly they were taking this thing. She spoke directly to the game master.
    "Oh, don't worry. We can beat your little game and come back to life no problem."
    She looked at Hitoshi when talking about life. She wondered if he ever regretted his deciscion to become one of them.

19. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Tracy was exasperated. Of course they had to work together and of course it didn't help being rude, but it was hard not to lose his temper when you seemed to be the only one who knew anything about the game or the reapers. And now everyone was teaming up against him, inculding the reapers and his own partner. Tracy shurgged his shoulders and turned away from the crowd. "This is nuts!" said Tracy. He didn't like being in a crowd and he didn't like people treating him like a little kid. And they were acting like this was all his fault. Tracy felt uncomfortable, this whole fiasco was more trouble then it was worth. "Why don't you all just shut up and fight some Noise? Why are you all teaming up against me? Don't you understand what's going on? WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

Takumi ran towards a noise, kicking it before focusing the pin's power as a burst of flames quickly developed on it's body as he turned around, placing his hand back in his pocket and pulled out another Pin.

[​IMG]

Takumi spun around as more of the Noise who came for him were sliced into halves as he reached for another pins, holding it inbetween his fingers alongside the one he just used. "Here's another one!"
    [​IMG]

Lighting bolts struck down from above upon the Noise he amnaged to ge tin his sights, as they broke apart and he surprised, where these Pins forces of nature? "Just get the job done, we'll argue later!" he said before jumping back from a Noise Frog as Takumi clutched his Pins, if these were just a few eh randomly plucked out from his pocket, it was lucky, rapid succession may work here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.